Author Topic: Les Anges 8 France  (Read 5831 times)

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
Re: Les Anges 8 France
« Reply #50 on: February 27, 2016, 06:45:03 PM »
Nadège is realy disgusting !!! I do not recognize her. Realy disappointed about her attitude with Andréanne the anonymous angel  :-\
what do you think about that ?

Jøsêttö

« Reply #51 on: February 27, 2016, 08:05:30 PM »
I want to punch her !
If at least there was a reason but not she just does it to get the attention of cameras.

nasty bitch and biggest mean bitch of reality shows.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #52 on: February 27, 2016, 10:48:12 PM »
Lol this scene. I realize how it can be funny, first you see Coco being mean, and saying to Andréane: If you touch it I'm gonna punch you right in the teeth and youll have no more teeth.

Then a few moments later, Coralie seems surprised and gets a little scared of Andréane pointing her finger at her. xD
https://twitter.com/ActusAnges8/status/703560370011684864

Coco the bitch is back though. Too bad she's with Nadège :'(

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #53 on: February 28, 2016, 02:33:06 PM »
omg so basically someone only needs to cry and lock themselves in the toilets to inspire pity?

PLEASE. I have no time for weak people. #TeamCoco #TeamNadege

Jøsêttö

« Reply #54 on: February 28, 2016, 04:22:00 PM »
The girl is an anonyous, she's from Canada, she probably doesn't approach reality shows like the others would do, Nadege put the little pig in Andréane's sheet and even in her pillow lol and nadège is so hateable, she 's the new Shanna and wants to do the buzz i think that's why people have pity for Andréane.

But I'm glad that Andréane is a "victim", because she's gonna be a lesbian couple with Aurélie, and it had very bad receptions in social media, so now that she's a victim and very appreciated by people, maybe people/young ppl will not find dirty two girls kissing etc.

It personally disgusts me to see Andréane and Aurélie kissing, because they're full of plastic, with thier big ugly mouths, i can't imagine the people that are in the limit of homophobia, what would be their reaction tbh.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #55 on: February 28, 2016, 04:42:57 PM »
The girl is an anonyous, she's from Canada, she probably doesn't approach reality shows like the others would do, Nadege put the little pig in Andréane's sheet and even in her pillow lol and nadège is so hateable, she 's the new Shanna and wants to do the buzz i think that's why people have pity for Andréane.

But I'm glad that Andréane is a "victim", because she's gonna be a lesbian couple with Aurélie, and it had very bad receptions in social media, so now that she's a victim and very appreciated by people, maybe people/young ppl will not find dirty two girls kissing etc.

It personally disgusts me to see Andréane and Aurélie kissing, because they're full of plastic, with thier big ugly mouths, i can't imagine the people that are in the limit of homophobia, what would be their reaction tbh.

First of all, Andréane is "known" in Quebec, she was in their biggest reality show. She had a very public love story with a hockey player who was married. She knows quiet well how this work and how to work it too.

It's just a good storyline for the show and it'll make sense once the house is divided so of course they try to victimize the group that includes all the least popular people lol

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #56 on: February 28, 2016, 04:48:53 PM »
i'm sorry but even if Andréanne take that to be a "victim", i find Nadège nasty for free. She act like the paranoid bitch of shanna and she plays a role that does not suit her ! And in my eyes she is ridiculous !

But Coco it's her "peste" personality we know her like that and i love it !!

Jøsêttö

« Reply #57 on: February 28, 2016, 05:18:19 PM »

First of all, Andréane is "known" in Quebec, she was in their biggest reality show. She had a very public love story with a hockey player who was married. She knows quiet well how this work and how to work it too.

It's just a good storyline for the show and it'll make sense once the house is divided so of course they try to victimize the group that includes all the least popular people lol
Yeah I'vre read she participated to operation double or couple don't remember, but I meant french reality shows, where I think we're mooore nasty than them. (not talking about what the production shows or not, they can edit however they want, the contestants still do things, but maybe i'm wrong lol).

And I agree, I spoke with some on private and I was like: "I feel like they want to put the hate on all the contestants so they won't come back next year" lol. And now, we're all falling in the trap, because pre-show rumours, we were #TeamSecretStory with Nadege Coco & co, and now, little by little we start to like Ricardo per example, that defended Andréane.

But they showed in the diary room that Ricardo was defending Andréane, but mostly was trying to influence Andréane so he can talk about Nikola etc.

i'm sorry but even if Andréanne take that to be a "victim", i find Nadège nasty for free. She act like the paranoid bitch of shanna and she plays a role that does not suit her ! And in my eyes she is ridiculous !
The only thing of Nadege that I find could be good was "It's not funny, I thought she would affirm herself, that's what I was looking for, and she just stayed neutral. It's impossible to stay that neutral, to stay that inexistant".

LOL. But Nadège always was a Bitch anyways, I loooved her on SS6 and hated her just one day

But Coco it's her "peste" personality we know her like that and i love it !!
I died when she lost the fight with Andréane kkkkkk. She wasn't ready ;D

Jøsêttö

« Reply #58 on: February 28, 2016, 05:20:53 PM »
There was the story of the panier, with Coco vs. Andréane, and at a moment, there was Mélanie, a bit pissed, and she said something I think but the production censored. So I wonder if production didn't show Mélanie, because :
- it doesn't make sense to show her in the fight with Coco / Andréane, since later she will defend a little Andréane against the others.
- if Mélanie is showed supporting Coco, most of the viewers will do like her since she is the favorite of the season. with 30% and therefore Andréane will be less a victim.
- or if production just has something against Mélanie lol, as all the productions do!  :mad #paranoid.

I really think production will do everything so Andréane be loved, so there isn't an embarrassement or an excessive homophobia when people watch the episodes (or a even boycott). Thankfully many ppl are opened. lol.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #59 on: February 28, 2016, 05:40:07 PM »
I really don't think it was even about the lesbian couple, if there even is one.

They edit the show to provide the best storylines for the show, that's about it. As long as they can find an angle that will get people to talk, then they'll do that. Is Andréane that much of a victim ? Of course not, but would a girl crying in the bathroom cuz she knows she's played the blurred lines be as easy to understand as an irrational mean girl attacking a weak girl ? Nope.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #60 on: March 05, 2016, 03:19:23 AM »
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr @ the Mélanie hate by the team Emilie!  Just jealous bitches because Emilie didn't want to do les anges and probably will end up a don nadie hopefully kkk.

Mélanie is very criticized because of her profile picture for Les Anges, people say she loves to show her boobs lmao (but overall that she's a slut giving her ass and boobs to every new man every new day :'(   and trust me she's far from that, like Jackie said once in SS9, Mélanie is having like the mentality of Superior Saint sometimes lmao, which i agree can make her hateable), when not even the half of her boobs that she's showing. kkk. IT PISSES ME OFF  :mad :mad :mad :'( 

Also, JeremStar confirmed Coralie and Raphaël from Friends Trip 2/Les Anges 7 are now together as a couple, like 95% of people believe it is 100% fake just for the buzz, or because production pushed them to be together.

Considering Anais could be back next week and is Raphaël's ex (they were in very bad terms), maybe it's just to make things awkward between Anais-Raph-Coralie.

Fabrice Sopoglian (he's not that ugly, he's not ugly at all actually), said that Andréane Chamberland, the anonymous angel, could be the new Nabilla, but she is being unmotivated because it's too hard for her, because the others consider her as an anonymous, a nobody.

Fabrice will have his own office, in the Villa, in which now the contestants will meet with him one by one aww:   I  want to do les anges ! :Ang  (well they'll meet Fabrice one by one face to face but with cameras recording obv)

@ LoLo : Same as you!!! <3 I feel it's gonna be great, of course it could be hard for me sometimes to watch the new Nellys, being bullied, but it always make a season great, and entertaining <3

I have great hopes about Mélanie but I know she's not the kind of girl bullying, or fighting with people just for having buzz and not for deep reasons, but maybe she has changed. But I love what she did to Ricaca kkkk <3

Coralie probably nexting all the boys, one by one. She should do the same reality show as "Next" *-*
LOL.  Well, Mélanie is a big disappointement to be honest, she's preserving herself too much to not make shame of herself in this trashy show, (which is good) but i'm a bit disappointed she doesn't defend Andréane and that she doesn't do it just because Coco (and Jazz and Nadege) is her friend. :mad

Still love her though <3 She's my fav with Sarah obv <3 (and Milla Jasmine, when the Queen will come <3  and probably will punch Nadège in the face lol. <3)

Jøsêttö

« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2016, 06:33:15 AM »
Mélanie is such a queen, I can't handle it.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2016, 10:54:31 AM »
Tonight in the episode Milla is going to make her entrance in the villa <3
I can't wait, I hope they didn't censore anything. I've been talking to her a few times via distance and she's so funny and normal, she's just like us, and she apparently made misery to many contestants, especially to Nadège. And when she left after 3 days of filming, she had a plane to take otherwise she would have hit NezHuda too lmao.  Because she learned just a few mins before to leave that NezHuda was a fake bitch.

Please NRJfuckingbitch do not censore anything!  :mad

(and well, Milla broke Raphaël's nose after she felt threatened by him as he wanted to hit her with his shoe lmao). #UnNouveauNezPourRaph #UnCorpsPourRaph #MaisTuEsQuiToiNezHuda #NadègeMocheEtMéchante lmao. (Milla inspired us the hashtag #NadègeMocheEtMechante when she said "You can't be ugly and mean (on television), you have to make a choice").

Milla FTW :ali

Jøsêttö

« Reply #63 on: April 14, 2016, 11:15:11 AM »
LOL OMG the fight between Milla and Nadège was so epic <3  Milla the queen <3. After the episode she posted a tweet, I was her muse, I definitely inspired her even though it wasn't the punchline of the year kkk.

NezHuda GTH. (lol she put a black profile picture to her twitter account)

Jøsêttö

« Reply #64 on: April 16, 2016, 09:58:07 PM »
#JeSuisMélanie lol. Everybody calling her homewrecker on twitter x) :(

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2016, 01:41:39 AM »
i think we don't know the entire story and that does not concern us btw

Jøsêttö

« Reply #66 on: June 01, 2016, 10:07:41 PM »
! No longer available

! No longer available

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #67 on: June 02, 2016, 02:35:30 AM »
! No longer available
! No longer available

The song of NEZhuda is very good but the video clip ... i don't understand the concept.
The song of boustifl... hum Aurélie is not bad at all but her clip to is very cheap and amateur :
 :-X :-X :-X ;D
! No longer available

Jøsêttö

« Reply #68 on: June 02, 2016, 12:09:31 PM »
! No longer available
! No longer available

The song of NEZhuda is very good but the video clip ... i don't understand the concept.
The song of boustifl... hum Aurélie is not bad at all but her clip to is very cheap and amateur :
 :-X :-X :-X ;D
! No longer available
LOL it's so sad xD