Author Topic: Secret Story 6 Portugal  (Read 9371 times)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
Secret Story 6 Portugal
« on: January 20, 2016, 09:06:02 AM »
Ricardo Pinto from french reality show Friends Trip , and Les Anges 8 was contacted to participate on Secret Story 6 lmao.

I can't.

- Friends Trip 1 (September - November 2014)
- La Villa des Coeurs Brisés
- Friends Trip 2 (January - March 2016)
- Les Anges 8 (March - July 2016)
- Secret Story 6 Portugal (?? 2016)

then probably

- Secret Story Desafio in 2017 or A Quinta 2, and then Big Brother VIP in 2018.

André, it will start as always in September ?

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Secret Story 6 Portugal
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2016, 12:18:33 PM »
Nothing is confirmed, but I don't pretend to watch it anyway so whatever lol

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 06:54:40 PM »
Soon September 2016  ;)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2016, 12:31:33 AM »
Soon September 2016  ;)
There's no soon to this show, simply unknown

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2016, 03:24:10 PM »
TVI officially open the casting of SS6 portugal with a plane during the reality show "Love on top" !

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2016, 05:22:19 PM »
TVI officially open the casting of SS6 portugal with a plane during the reality show "Love on top" !

Seriously? kkkkkkkkkkk
Not watching this I'm sorry

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2016, 12:30:23 AM »
I finally saw a promo of the castings yesterday

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2016, 03:18:35 AM »
I think you should watch the season, even with the excessive twists, at least enjoy the anonymous contestants, before they're back with the All Stars Secret Story and Desafio and The Farm kkkk.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2016, 11:12:35 AM »
I think you should watch the season, even with the excessive twists, at least enjoy the anonymous contestants, before they're back with the All Stars Secret Story and Desafio and The Farm kkkk.
ONLY if they come again with night diaries which was the reason I stopped watching The Farm. I'm too lasy to see the 7PM diary cause I have more to do

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2016, 06:59:49 AM »
I just saw that this will officially start on September 11, I'm gonna try to make recaps on Mondays as it used to be

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2016, 07:00:52 AM »
I just saw that this will officially start on September 11, I'm gonna try to make recaps on Mondays as it used to be
So this is the earliest launch of SS Portugal

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2016, 03:44:15 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlP9zk-O6Bw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlP9zk-O6Bw</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kscsz8ibOXk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kscsz8ibOXk</a>

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
  • Username: Vitor00
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2016, 02:44:25 PM »
First photos of the house
Spoiler for Hiden:
-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-
« Last Edit: January 22, 2017, 09:17:17 AM by Vitor00 »
People laugh at me, but the last one laughs better

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2016, 05:52:57 PM »
I'm kinda happy to see anonymous again, but I'll have to figure out time to watch this

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2016, 09:12:57 AM »

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #15 on: September 12, 2016, 10:25:52 AM »
I kkkan't. Cristiano Ronaldo's sister, Katia's ex-boyfriend is in the house

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Secret Story 6 Portugal [Gala 1]
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2016, 12:58:19 PM »
ANDRÉ'S MONDAY RECAP:
Hello guys, missed my recaps? Guess what, they're back since we have a new season of Secret Story Portugal ;D

So, the launch started with some memories collected from past seasons. Teresa Guilherme enters the studio and tells us to forget what we've already seen, since this season will have many surprises and misteries. They show us the house with a all new decoration: the main differences is that instead of the two bedrooms there is only a main large bedroom, there is a new section in the house (closet), there is more secret rooms and more puzzles and there's also a GLASS HOUSE inside the house.

Teresa was gonna show the first two housemates, however "A Voz" informed her that they were already inside the house, more specifically in the Glass House and they are blindfolded. Their VTs show up:

HELENA is 29 and comes from Ferreira do Alentejo however she lives in Lisbon for some time now. She's a jurist, works at a disco and is also a student at the same time. She loves to have her house clean. She's single and says boys have a hard time to conquer her.

PAULO is 28 and comes from Marco de Canaveses. He has a degree on philosophy and currently works as a car manager. He loves poetry and even has a book, in sports he plays roller hockey. He's dating and says he has nothing to worry about since he wants to play the game and not flirt.

They connect with the Glass House and take their masks off. Teresa talks a little with them since they both mentioned in their castings that they want to prove not everyone who enters in Secret Story is dumb and doesn't want to do anything with their lives. "A Voz" then showed up and revealed the first twist of the season: the people in the Glass House are not yet housemates. They must pass several tasks and show that they deserve a spot in the Main House in one week.

After this the first two secrets were revealed:
"I was kidnapped by my father"
"I ran over my mother and she doesn't know it"

The first two housemates were then revealed:

CARLA is 25 and comes from São Miguel, Azores Islands. She would like to be a pilot but works as a seller in a shop at the airport. She has a really hard accent and loves to be with her friends. She's dating for 5 years, and apparently is a lesbian. (she's really funny ;D)

CLÁUDIO is 29 and comes from Oporto. He isn't afraid of anything and since 2009 he is a professional poker player and his bad love stories have made him stronger. He says he's smart and will play the game.

They enter the Main House and are loving it. The Glass House in located next to the backyard and they greeted Carla and Cládio. More two secrets are revealed:
"I was born a baby mermaid" (Sirenomelia)
"I slept in Cristiano Ronaldo's bedroom" ::)

The next housemate was shown:

TUCHA is 27 and is from Angola, however lives in Lisbon for 8 years in order to do her degree. Her parents died in her young age and she had to grow up a lot. She loves to do shopping and wants to marry a latino men lol. We know she participated in BB Angola & Mozambique earlier this year.

She entered the house and loved it, no one seems to care about the Glass House lol. This year's there is app for the show and is more interactive than ever. The first decision is about to begin, involving a new housemate:

NUNO is 30 and comes from Vila Nova de Gaia. He's a football manager and loves sports, which he says he's addicted to. He says he puts 100% when he's in a relationship but currently is single.

So, Nuno can only be an housemate if he gets more than 20,000 votes in the app lol. Until we wait for the results two new housemates are introduced:

RITA is 27 and comes from Lisbon. She's a taxi driver and was already in a military. She cries a lot and has a strong personality and says her relationships are complicated.

FÁBIO is 22 and comes from Paio Pires, although he was born in the Azores Islands. He says his childhood was complicated and he had times of hunger, now he valorizes everything in life. He's dating and lives with his girlfriend for one year now.

Rita and Fábio entered the house and two more secrets were revealed:
"I was diagnosed cancer at the age of 18"
"I can't cross the 25 April bridge" ::)

And the next housemates are a dating couple for 2 years:

CLÁUDIO A is 24 and comes from Quarteira. He's a dance teacher and a personal trainer he says his girlfriend is really jealous of his students since they like his body.

CRISTIANA is 21 and comes from Albufeira. Like her boyfriend, she's a dance teacher. She's a lot jealous and doesn't support seeing him dancing with other women. She said entering the house will be a test to their relationship.

Before they enter the house, "A Voz" revealed their secret is "We're a couple". However there will be a surprise and Cristiana has to go to the Diary Room to her dilemma. The next housemates were introduced:

ANA is 22 and comes from Maia, however she was born in Brazil. She came to Portugal with 12 years because her mother married a portuguese. She has a blog and currently works as a waitress. She loves to travel and to get attention. She is single because she "doesn't support kids" lol.

DIOGO is 25 and comes from Cascais. He's a public relations and loves to dance. He practiced karaté and won internationally and wants to win the game badly.

Ana and Diogo join Cláudio A before entering the house. Cristiana's dilemma in the Diary Room is to chose either Ana or Diogo to form a fake couple with her boyfriend in a secret mission (NOT a secret). She chose Diogo so they'll form a fake gay couple who is married lol. They think it was the public who chose him. Ana then became the link of the mission and needs to help them.

Two new secrets are revealed:
"I have phobia of fish"
"I never met my father and I'm looking for him"

The next housemate is introduced:

LUÍS is 20 and comes from Estoril. His parents are divorced and he has 5 siblings. He has money and was already a football player, he's a "vacation student" since he doesn't really study lol. He has luck with the women and promises to be a player.

Before entering the house, Luís meets Cristiana. "A Voz" gives them a secret mission. They've to make the others believe until the next gala that they're starting to get in love with each other. They then enter the house and ignore the Glass House once again lol.

The next two housemates are introduced:

BRUNO is 28 and comes from Vila Franca de Xira. He's a industry operator and also works as a barman. He cares about his body and has girls all around me, however he already found the love. He's smart and persistent.

CHRISTINA is 27 and comes from Faial, Azores Islands, however she was born in Canada (QUEEN). She had a lot of boys around her and was a model and "Miss Azores". She's also smart and explosive and loves to dance, wants to enter with her boyfriend.

"A Voz" then revealed that Bruno and Christina have a secret in common: "We got married at the launch of Secret Story 6" lol. An official entered the studio with Bruno and Christina dressed in a marriage way. After a loooooong ceremony they finally got married and switched clothes in order to enter the house.

More two housemates revealed:

DIOGO S is 19 and comes from Elvas, he's a student who came to Lisbon to do that and lost his scholarship and his parents have no idea lol. He will enter the house and his parents have still no clue lol, he loves to party and spanish women.

CATARINA is 23 and comes from Matosinhos. She's very impulsive and relaxed, she works at a clothes shop. She's independent and lives alone.

They entered the house and more housemates introduced:

MÁRCIO is 25 and comes from Vila Nova de Gaia. He loves gym and goes to the gym and already opened his own clothing store.

DANIELA is 26 and comes from Vila Nova de Gaia. She's Márcio's fiancé and works on the couple's clothing store. They want to have babies and already have their wedding date set.

They went to the Diary Room immediately. However "A Voz" had a surprise about what Daniela said in the casting. It was revealed that Daniela steals money from his boyfriend's account to do shopping lol. She's obcessed with shopping and his boyfriend doesn't know about it. Márcio was disappointed on Daniela but still wants to marry her lol. "A Voz" then revealed that because of Daniela's lie she's not an housemate lol. After she left, "A Voz" told Márcio that his secret was being a couple with Daniela, and because that doesn't happen Márcio is also not an housemate lol.

Two more secrets are revealed:
"I'm a national champion in athletics"
"I have a disabling neurological disease"

Christina and Bruno finally enter the house after marrying at the launch.

Two more secrets are revealed:
"I participated in an exorcism"
"I brought my secret lover to my wedding"

More two housemates are introduced:

MARIANA is 32 and comes from Switzerland. Back when she was in Portugal she used to be a optical technical and in Switzerland is a babbysitter. Her mother abandoned she and her sibling and her father died some time after. Because of that they went to a college and thinks she's happy.

ANDRÉ is 25 and comes from Almada. He lives alone and likes to do his own thing. He's tall (1,90 m) and works as a flight attendant and since then traveled a lot. He became a father as a 17 year-old and loves his son. He loves his appearence.

They then entered the house. Two more secrets are revealed:
"I play a political role"
"I'm addicted to cosmetic surgeries"

And finally we get to know if Nuno had enough votes to enter the house. He had 33,200 votes and therefore BECAME AN HOUSEMATE. "A Voz" then gave him his new secret: "33,200 people allowed my entrance in the Secret Story 6 house". He then entered the house.

And the last two secrets are introduced:
"I participated in another reality show" (we know it's Tucha)
"I'm the link between all housemates"

And the last two housemates are introduced:

KIKA is 22 and comes from Amadora. She wants to be the house's boss and loves to lead. She's unemployed and loves football, and is part of the supporters of Sporting CP football club. She thinks she's independent and doesn't have female friends.

VANESSA is 20 and comes from Paris, France. She comes a lot to Portugal but lives in France, she loves to travel and not have a stable life. She's a model and will be explosive.

They entered then the house and everything is complete. Now, the focus is on Fanny. As all you know, she's currently an housemate in Secret Story France and "A Voz" wanted to talk to her from France's DR. :D After she heard "A Voz" she started crying because she said she misses him a lot. She said it's tears of joy and "A Voz" said he's very proud of her. Fanny explains that she's having fun and is being herself. She said France's "A Voz" is a little more colder. Fanny says "A Voz" is a very good friend of hers and "A Voz" said it back. She told the SS6 housemates to have fun and it's an unique experience and can have an experience like her in France. "The best secret is to be yourself".

The complete list of secrets in then seen and they connect to the house. There is a new twist for the Glass House housemates, their first task is to evict an housemate without knowing nothing about them. Paulo said it must be a female since there are more females in the house and Helena agreed. After some time, they decided to evict VANESSA. However, instead of being evicted, she moved to the Glass House and is not an housemate yet like Helena and Paulo.

The gala then ended. ;D Nominations next Tuesday.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 08:51:26 AM by André »

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2016, 05:40:06 PM »
Thanks for the recap André, love it! ;D

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2016, 10:43:28 PM »
A Voz is so proud of Fanny!!  :D ;D

#TeamFanny  :D

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #19 on: September 13, 2016, 08:52:52 AM »
Thanks for the recap André, love it! ;D
Thank you, I had a lot of work with this ;D

A Voz is so proud of Fanny!!  :D ;D

#TeamFanny  :D
I'm totally rooting for Fanny although I hated her here ;D

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2016, 09:41:03 AM »
I loved it too, thanks Andrécito! I don't have too much time to follow this, but my first impression is good, the production seems to be more professionnal, and they finally do new twists instead of just the twist around and about nominations.

And the profile picture make them attractive just like Gran Hermano 17, lol, so I like it, it gives another interest when everything doesnt look like a mess or isn't just ugly.

Well, the secrets and the twists are the same as the french SS, with the recap of the other seasons too kkk but really great tho!<3

Edit - And I hope you will continue with the recaps, even if they become smaller because of your lack of time, it's very appreciated <3 :D

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2016, 11:06:01 AM »
The final prize is 20,000€

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2016, 11:15:49 AM »
thank you for the recap andré but WTF with Marcio and Daniela ??? !!!

:o :o :o :o

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2016, 11:32:22 AM »
:o :o :o :o

Im not surprised at the final prize, since "A Quinta (The Farm)" also had 20,000€.

Also, thank you for the recap andré  :)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #24 on: September 13, 2016, 01:13:55 PM »
ANA,CATARINA, MARIANA and TUCHA are up for eviction

Only females could be nominated and all rounds were done face-to-face ::)
As they are not housemates yet, HELENA, PAULO and VANESSA are immune from nominations.

ROUND 1:
Only males nominate:

ANDRÉ = Mariana
BRUNO = Tucha
CLÁUDIO A = Mariana
CLÁUDIO = Tucha
DIOGO = Mariana
DIOGO S = Mariana
FÁBIO = Mariana
LUÍS = Mariana
NUNO = Ana

Mariana = 6