Author Topic: Secret Story 6 Portugal  (Read 10866 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Secret Story 6 Portugal
« Reply #100 on: October 30, 2016, 09:14:47 PM »
It seems 2 new housemates will enter the house today (lol) and the voting lines are closed already, so we'll have the eviction at the start of the show.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #101 on: October 30, 2016, 09:30:06 PM »
The nominee with the least votes was saved. CARLA is safe with 3% of the votes.

TUCHA had the next least votes with 4% and was also saved.

Voting re-opens now between the restant nominees (Ana, Christina and Helena)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #102 on: October 30, 2016, 10:10:06 PM »
Ex-housemate of Gran Hermano Spain is a new housemate :o
She's Amor kkkkk
I'm DYING with Teresa's spanish kkkk

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #103 on: October 30, 2016, 10:14:46 PM »
Amor secret is: "I'm a transgender woman"

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
  • Username: Vitor00
« Reply #104 on: October 30, 2016, 10:37:40 PM »
I am excited to see Amor in the show!
btw, i never saw a intruder enter too late in the history of "Secret Story"  :o
People laugh at me, but the last one laughs better

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #105 on: October 30, 2016, 10:54:03 PM »
I am excited to see Amor in the show!
btw, i never saw a intruder enter too late in the history of "Secret Story"  :o

Same, I think she can be a great housemate! ;D
I was also questioning that, I wonder what will be the secret restrictions

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #106 on: October 30, 2016, 11:12:34 PM »
The other new housemate is Joel, who currently lives in Switzerland

His secret is "I was victim of carjacking"

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #107 on: October 30, 2016, 11:18:14 PM »
Between Amor and Joel, the public on the app has to decide who enters as a full housemate. They can't buzz never on other secrets

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #108 on: October 30, 2016, 11:27:50 PM »
CHRISTINA is the seventh housemate to be evicted

79% Christina
13% Ana
8% Helena

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #109 on: October 31, 2016, 05:46:57 PM »
Quick recap:

At the start of the gala, the nominees went to the eviction room and then two of them were saved and returned to the House: CARLA and TUCHA. Each of them returned to the House, and although the restant nominees thought one of would be evicted right now they returned to the House and voting lines re-opened between them.

After this, we connected to the DR and there were Cláudio and Rita, ejected at the last gala. They were here so they could ask for apoligy of "A Voz". They say they didn't told bad words towards "A Voz" however they understand it might be prejudicial for the show and therefore want to apoligize. "A Voz" tells them he forgives them and he wants to have them in his heart like the rest of the housemates, however they won't return to the House as we expected. They're pretty happy about it and Teresa tells them "you never know, maybe you can return" ::). After this, Cláudio revealed his secret in the DR since we didn't knew yet. His secret is: "I slept in Cristiano Ronaldo's bedroom". Basically he dated one of Ronaldo's sisters and therefore had access to the Aveiro family. Although he didn't met CR7 in persona, he was able to sleep in one of his bedrooms (since he has 234634524 houses). They then left the House and joined the other ex-housemates in the studio.

Then they connect to the Glass House, and the two new housemates are masked. Housemates go to the backyard to "meet them" although they don't get to talk to them. After some time, they take the masks off and reveal their faces. We'll know more about them later in the gala.

Helena then goes to the Mirrors Room and has to complete a challenge in order to see a loved one, which she thought was her mother but was in fact her dog. She had to collect a rat from a box full og worms and cockroaches. This was funny has heck because Helena was scared for her life since she doesn't like insects and couldn't even take out the black cloth surrouding the box. She was freaking out so much that they had to make Carla go there to help her. After more 4386352243432654322347 years, she was finally able to find the object and was revealed her dog would enter the House. She then entered the House with her dog.

Then Amor goes to the DR and reveals who she is. Amor is 27 and comes from Spain, being a ex-housemate of GH Spain. She and Teresa were like 200 years to understand each other on the DR and there was lots of languages barriers lol. Teresa laughed her ass off and after some talk, she asked Amor to reveal her secret: "I'm a transgender woman" and reveals that she didn't like her gender and therefore received support from her family to have this change in her life. She made her sex operation when she was 18.

After this, we returned to the saga Helena vs the red group, basically they accuse Helena of talking shit behind everyone's back and Cláudio A already agrees she is a snake and is a good player. They are shown images were basically we only see educated Helena that doesn't talk shit about anyone and the other group "is always talking about her". Ana is tired of talking of Helena and giving her protagonism, Helena says she doesn't want to say anything so people don't provoke her. Christina says Helena is always saying that she doesn't need to have a opinion but in reality they have all to expose their opinions and doesn't understand why Helena gets all mad when someone says things they don't agree with her.

After this, there was a Halloween party earlier this week and a few people got drunk and did some things that wouldn't like to do. They were shown images of all this shit: first, Cláudio A had to make a lap dance to the evicted housemate "graves". In this, he showed his butt and Cristiana got really mad because he was exposing their privacy and she didn't want to. Cláudio A then had a huge drama issue since he was way drink and told he was tired of Cristiana, bla bla bla. In the next day, Cláudio A tells Cristiana he doesn't remember anything and asks for her apoligy, since he's also embarassed by his attitude. Also, Carla was also drunk and simulated some sex positions with other girls of the House and it's believed Helena influenced it. After their sober again, she was worried her girlfriend had seen this and blames Helena for her making this attitude, although she doesn't remember it. After all this mess they watched the clips.

There was a challenge in the living room, in which Cristiana had to complete a paper puzzle, ripped apart in a box full of rats. Although she was scared at first, she completed the puzzle and it was written "immunity", therefore CLÁUDIO A (her boyfriend) wins immunity for next week.

After this, the other new housemate went to the DR. He is Joel, is 27 and currently lives in Switzerland. It seems it's a pimba singer and then we heard one of his horrible songs... ::) ::) After this, he revealed his secret: "I was victim of carjacking". They told him we didn't have time to explain their secret and had to continue the show lol. After this, Amor also entered the DR and they were revealed although they have secrets, they can't buzz on secrets since they already know them. Also, it was revealed they would live in the Glass House for this week and in a separate vote for each of them, the public on the app would decide if they would be a full housemate or not.

After this, the eviction took place. CHRISTINA received the most votes and was evicted from the House. The nominees went to the eviction room and Helena was saved first, so her group had a huge celebration in the House with the others being mad as fuck. Then Ana was saved, and Teresa revealed to them Christina was evicted with a huge margin. ::) ::)

After being in the studio, Teresa connected to the House with Christina and let her to give support to his husband Bruno so he wouldn't quit from the game. Then the gala ended.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2016, 05:54:38 PM by André »

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #110 on: October 31, 2016, 06:06:24 PM »
OMG Amor in SS Portugal :o

She's desperate to get all the attention. I remember that her father is portuguese or at least her father's family and she also spent some summers in Portugal but she didn't get a clue about what Teresa said haha.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #111 on: October 31, 2016, 06:21:27 PM »
OMG Amor in SS Portugal :o

She's desperate to get all the attention. I remember that her father is portuguese or at least her father's family and she also spent some summers in Portugal but she didn't get a clue about what Teresa said haha.

I was also shocked ahah.
Yes, she has family from her father side on Portugal and her portuguese is kinda okay, she understands the basic differences. It was damn funny because Teresa's Spanish is horrible kkkkk

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #112 on: October 31, 2016, 09:06:21 PM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: AlexSP on Today at 12:06:24OMG Amor in SS Portugal (Image removed from quote.)

She's desperate to get all the attention. I remember that her father is portuguese or at least her father's family and she also spent some summers in Portugal but she didn't get a clue about what Teresa said haha.I was also shocked ahah.
Yes, she has family from her father side on Portugal and her portuguese is kinda okay, she understands the basic differences. It was damn funny because Teresa's Spanish is horrible kkkkk
Hahaha why did she try to speak spanish like if she was a man or like a ogre?? Hahaha
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #113 on: November 01, 2016, 12:06:05 AM »
BRUNO just walked from the house after his wife was evicted yesterday and wasn't feeling already well inside the House

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #114 on: November 01, 2016, 12:07:04 AM »
Quote from: AlexSP on Today at 12:06:24OMG Amor in SS Portugal (Image removed from quote.)

She's desperate to get all the attention. I remember that her father is portuguese or at least her father's family and she also spent some summers in Portugal but she didn't get a clue about what Teresa said haha.I was also shocked ahah.
Hahaha why did she try to speak spanish like if she was a man or like a ogre?? Hahaha

What? I don't think so kkk

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #115 on: November 01, 2016, 12:24:18 AM »
Quote from: AlexSP on Today at 15:06:21Quote from: AndréQuote from: AlexSP on Today at 12:06:24OMG Amor in SS Portugal (Image removed from quote.)

Yes, she has family from her father side on Portugal and her portuguese is kinda okay, she understands the basic differences. It was damn funny because Teresa's Spanish is horrible kkkkkHahaha why did she try to speak spanish like if she was a man or like a ogre?? Hahaha
What? I don't think so kkk
Well, she made like a deep voice when she spoke spanish xD

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
« Reply #116 on: November 01, 2016, 03:27:51 PM »
BRUNO just walked from the house after his wife was evicted yesterday and wasn't feeling already well inside the House
I guess TVI this year will need to figure out another way to have at least 4 finalists in the house (if there is a double eviction this week and one eviction every sunday)
I just hope there isn't more intruders  ::)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #117 on: November 01, 2016, 04:31:58 PM »
I guess TVI this year will need to figure out another way to have at least 4 finalists in the house (if there is a double eviction this week and one eviction every sunday)
I just hope there isn't more intruders  ::)

This week isn't a double eviction, the intruders have not a vote against each other: each has a separate vote in wheter they should enter the House or not (which they probably will). Anyways, I'm curious to see how TVI will find a solution to this mess of walks and ejections

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #118 on: November 01, 2016, 07:34:04 PM »
NOMINATIONS:

AMOR and JOEL are immune and exempt to nominate as new housemates.
CLÁUDIO A is also immune.

ROUND 1:
Everyone nominates who the hell they want

ANA = Helena
CARLA = Nuno
CRISTIANA = Nuno
HELENA = Nuno
TUCHA = Nuno
CLÁUDIO A = Nuno
DIOGO = Ana
DIOGO S = Nuno
NUNO = Helena

Nuno = 6
Helena = 2
Ana = 1

NUNO is nominated.

Bruno didn't walk from the House and actually didn't quit lol. It was a secret mission and therefore BRUNO is also immune.

ROUND 2:
Everyone nominates who they want

ANA = Diogo
CARLA = Helena
CRISTIANA = Diogo
HELENA = Ana
TUCHA = Diogo
CLÁUDIO A = Helena
DIOGO = Ana
DIOGO S = Diogo
NUNO = Helena

Diogo = 4
Helena = 3
Ana = 2

DIOGO is nominated

ROUND 3:
Everyone nominates who they want

ANA = Helena
CARLA = Helena
CRISTIANA = Helena
HELENA = Ana
TUCHA = Cristiana
CLÁUDIO A = Helena
DIOGO = Ana
DIOGO S = Helena
NUNO = Helena

Helena = 6
Ana = 2
Cristiana = 1

HELENA is nominated

DIOGO, HELENA and NUNO are up for eviction this week
Bruno returns to the House
« Last Edit: November 01, 2016, 07:55:20 PM by André »

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
« Reply #119 on: November 06, 2016, 09:33:18 PM »
Marcio and Daniela are both new housemates
P.S Its too late for more intruders, but what can i do  ::)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #120 on: November 06, 2016, 09:43:47 PM »
Marcio and Daniela are both new housemates
P.S Its too late for more intruders, but what can i do  ::)

This is seriously ridiculous, I couldn't care less about those two and are now housemates... ::)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #121 on: November 06, 2016, 09:54:59 PM »
The public on the app decided if Amor and Joel stay as housemates. BOTH stay in the House and are full housemates:

AMOR = 90% to enter, 10% to evict
JOEL = 96% to enter, 4% to evict

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #122 on: November 06, 2016, 11:11:27 PM »
Just like Amor and Joel last week, Daniela and Márcio will go to the Glass House and aren't full housemates yet, meaning the public is voting on the app wheter each should enter the House or not.

Their secret is "We missed out at the launch of Secret Story 6"

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #123 on: November 06, 2016, 11:42:07 PM »
NUNO is the eigth housemate to be evicted

69% Nuno
19% Helena
12% Diogo

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #124 on: November 07, 2016, 03:53:31 PM »
The gala started with a fake eviction... :zzz :zzz :zzz So housemates are now told by Teresa that in reality the nominations were to save, meaning Cristiana, Ana, Tucha, Carla and Diogo S were "always nominated" and the eviction will be at the start of the show. Diogo S, Carla and Tucha were then saved on the eviction room, and between Ana and Cristiana, ANA was fake evicted and went to a Secret Room, where she was told she had to wait for the next evicted housemate.

After this, we get to know Amor and Joel status as housemates, which has been decided by the public on the official app of the show. The graphics were revealed and both JOEL and AMOR get to stay in the House (with 96% and 90% of the votes to stay respectively).

However, "A Voz" is going to prank them and tell them only one of them has a place in the House and it won't be decided by the public, it will be decided via a challenge. ::) So both had to wear their swimsuits and through and pool full of feathers they had to find a key, which would give access to the House for one of them. After some time Amor found something, but it was later revealed that it was the price tag and not the key lol, so they had to keep searching. Finally AMOR finds the correct key and "gets to stay" in the House, while JOEL was "eliminated".

After this challenge, Amor and Joel go to the DR and talk about their first week, in the Glass House. They both liked each other's company and when Teresa asked about if they could be having something else they said "maybe, no we're joking". The audience just died because Amor doesn't understand all "A Voz" and Teresa says, so she's just clueless most of the times (thank god she doesn't get Teresa's stupid jokes kkkkk). After their DR session, Teresa reveals to them that in reality the public voted and both can stay in the House. They do a dance to celebrate their victory kkk.

Amor and Joel arrive at the living room, and it's time to show IMAGES OF THE WHOLE FUCKING WEEK! (each week they get to basically see the most important events ::)). First off we have Amor and Joel who think their fellow housemates love them (and they do). Production wants drama so they pass images of the first day they entered, in which everyone was confused about why were they here and several images of people saying things like "they can be dangerous" or "they'll create a earthquake in here" cause they didn't knew them at all. Several housemates then cleared up these statements and tell Teresa they had already told Amor and Joel about what they said lol.

And then were arrive to the highlight of this week: great friends Carla and Helena are now enemies. If you ask me I have no idea how all of this started but it seems Carla was just becoming tired of Helena's attitudes of thinking she's better than everybody and doesn't reply to what she's confronted in Carla's words she only wants to help her and she has been accusing her for being a bad friend. Helena just says she's tired everything she does seems like a bad thing to everybody and then the current event happened: when Bruno was supposedly leaving the house on his secret mission, Amor just simulated she passed out and fell into the floor (like if Bruno's leaving was a tragedy) and housemates say they saw Helena laughing and smiling about it, saying she had no respect towards Bruno. Helena then made a revolution against her whole group and tells they she wasn't laughing and they do everything to pass a bad image of her to the outside world. Carla wasn't happy with her attitudes and decided to distance herself from her. The controversy happens now because Carla became Helena's friend again and although she had already admitted she likes Helena and also apoligized for her attitudes, she told "A Voz" in the DR that staying with Helena would also be good for her game personal feelings aside (Helena is REAAALY popular) and production just made everything to make believe Carla only wanted to play with Helena. ::) ::) Helena says she's hurt by the images and doesn't want to be Carla's friend, Carla tells her to not forget what they had already been through in the House and now doesn't also want to be around a person who makes everything to hurt her. Basically everyone hates Carla now and Helena keeps on her victim card that she doesn't do nothing to anyone. ::)

After this another polemic of the week is towards couple Cláudio A and Cristiana, since it seems Cristiana "is jealous" of Amor for being closer to Cláudio A and she says she doesn't want to be involved in a love triangle. Cláudio A then got mad at her saying he doesn't have anything towards Amor and only wants to know her story and is liking to know her person. Everything is fine now and Cristiana became a really good friend of Amor, her words were only misunderstood. Cláudio A is really sad about his behaviour towards his girlfriend Cristiana and already asked for apoligy. Good that everything is good now! ;D

Then the new housemates entered the House: they are Daniela and Márcio, the ones who missed out in the launch after it was discovered by "A Voz" Daniela stole money from Márcio's bank account without him knowing. They went to the DR and everything is still fine between them, they passed this wall on their relationship of 11 years and are still engaded. Daniela assumes that she learned from her mistake and doesn't steal his fiancé's money anymore lol. They were pretty happy with it and because of this "A Voz" gives them a second chance at the game. Their original secret is "We're a couple", however "A Voz" came up with a new secret for them: "We missed out at the launch of Secret Story 6". After this, they are informed that just like Amor and Joel last week, they aren't full housemates yet. They will live this week in the Glass House and the public on the official app will vote if each of them deserves to stay in the House as housemates. As they already watched the show outside, they can't buzz for secrets.

After this, Helena goes to the Time Room in which she is given a dilemma: in order for Carla to win immunity, she had to find something in a tube full of insects and others, which she has a panic of. If she refused the dilemma, Carla would be automatically nominated. Helena says she's a really good person but Carla has been humiliating her and she thinks Carla doesn't deserve an immunity, therefore Helena refuses the dilemma and CARLA is automatically nominated. The audience clapped her so much that I can't even. She returns to the living room and informs Carla about her decision, Carla is mad because she would've done it for Helena despite being mad at her, the public and production just seem not to care about her opinion and just support Helena 100%...

Then Diogo S goes to the DR, in which he reveals his secret: "I'm a national champion of athletics". When he did the casting he had no secret so her had to come up with something there could be. Diogo S then presented that he was in fact a national champion in athletics by Benfica, that's pretty much what he told.

Finally the real eviction came up. Ana is now on the DR and is confused why she is still in the House. Teresa reveals to her she has not been evicted and Helena, Diogo and Nuno were nominated all week long as they thought. Then she reveals Ana will tell the housemates on the living room who was in reality evicted. We see the graphic and NUNO was evicted from the House. After she knows this, Ana cries since she became good friends with Nuno. The other group is basically extinct (only Bruno is left in the House) and housemates became close to them, especially Ana since a few weeks ago. Helena will always be the center of the show since housemates either love her, hate her or talk shit behind her back, while she also makes comments and nobody notices.