Author Topic: Secret Story 6 Portugal  (Read 10667 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Secret Story 6 Portugal
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2016, 07:16:48 PM »
Nomination show is starting. There will be fake nominations ::) ::) :zzz :zzz
Rounds are all face-to-face as usual :zzz

CRISTIANA, DIOGO S and RITA are immune and exempt to nominate as they are in the Glass House.

ROUND 1:
Boys nominate each other

ANDRÉ = Diogo
BRUNO = Diogo
CLÁUDIO A = André
CLÁUDIO = Diogo
DIOGO = Cláudio
FÁBIO = Cláudio
LUÍS = André
NUNO = Fábio
PAULO = Diogo

Diogo = 4
Cláudio = 2
André = 2
Fábio = 1

DIOGO is the first nominee.

ROUND 2:
Girls nominate the boys

ANA = André
CARLA = André
CHRISTINA = André
HELENA = Fábio
KIKA = Fábio
MARIANA = Fábio
TUCHA = Nuno (she wanted to nominate Bruno but she put the wrong name down kkkk)
VANESSA = André

Diogo = Nominated
André = 4

Fábio = 3
Nuno = 1

FAKE ROUND
Teresa says fake nominations is a new twist kkkkkkkkkkk (bitch please)
Each Glass House housemate has to "nominate" a girl in the Diary Room and "they'll be in a separate vote" to win a night in the Main House ::) ::) They'll believe they're nominated until Sunday.

RITA = Ana
DIOGO S = Mariana
CRISTIANA = Vanessa

ANA, MARIANA and VANESSA are fake nominated :zzz

ROUND 3:
Everyone nominates a boy

ANDRÉ = Fábio
BRUNO = Fábio
CLÁUDIO A = Cláudio
CLÁUDIO = Fábio
DIOGO = Cláudio
FÁBIO = Cláudio
LUÍS = Bruno
NUNO = Fábio
PAULO = Luís
ANA = Luís
CARLA = Cláudio
CHRISTINA = Luís
HELENA = Fábio
KIKA = Fábio
MARIANA = Fábio
TUCHA = Bruno
VANESSA = Cláudio

Diogo = Nominated
André = Nominated
Fábio = 7

Cláudio = 5
Luís = 3
Bruno = 2

DIOGO, ANDRÉ and FÁBIO are up for eviction this week. I've never seen so strategy on SS Portugal's nominations.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2016, 07:56:42 PM by André »

Jøsêttö

« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2016, 07:50:11 PM »
KESKE? I think even them do not believe it is real nominations lol

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #52 on: September 20, 2016, 07:57:08 PM »
KESKE? I think even them do not believe it is real nominations lol
It's so shitty they think everything is fake kkkkk

Jøsêttö

« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2016, 10:02:00 PM »
Keske ? Very shocked at the number of viewers the live eviction show made : 988.000. :'( Though, the share seems very good. :)

Is there an explanation?  The Voice in front of it or something ?

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2016, 08:13:15 PM »
There's SOOOOO much drama involving Helena right now. So, since Helena moved to the Main House she has been in a flirt relationship with Cláudio. They had an "interest on each other" while she was on the Glass House, however now they're spent every second together and Cláudio is already tired of her bossy attitude since Cláudio felt he was more distant with his friends/group. Because of this, Helena made an ultimatum: her or Rita and Cláudio chose Rita kkkkkkk.

Helena is so desesperate that she's trying to kiss Cláudio's ass and everyone in the House hates her, even the two groups are now kinda together against Helena (sorry too much for me). Tucha had a fight with Helena and Helena tells everybody she's a lady and can't do certain things only because she's older, and everyone is disgusted by that. About Rita, Helena told everyone she hated Rita, then when Rita spent a night in the Main House says she loves her and then tells behind her back she hates her kkkkk.

Forever-not-forever enemies Ana/Tucha now talk to Rita/Kika just fine lol and it seems it's the House vs Helena at this point tbh. Last night Cláudio chose Rita over Helena to have a dinner in the Secret Room and Helena had to go there and give dessert to them, however she refused and ate it herself (Q-U-E-E-N). Rita was pissed with the whole house exempt Carla, Cláudio A, Christina and Luís and pretty much everyone hates Helena at this point kkkk.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2016, 08:14:32 PM »
Keske ? Very shocked at the number of viewers the live eviction show made : 988.000. :'( Though, the share seems very good. :)

Is there an explanation?  The Voice in front of it or something ?

The gala was just boring with all those DR sessions, they need to give dilemmas and play more games in the Galas to keep the public entertained. The Voice is winning now but I think Secret Story can easily turn away the situation tbh.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #56 on: September 25, 2016, 09:38:15 PM »
VANESSA was ejected after she revealed her secret to the others :o

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #57 on: September 25, 2016, 11:44:49 PM »
ANDRÉ is the second housemate to be evicted (another plant evicted, surprise!)

André = 65%
Fábio = 21%
Diogo = 14%

Jøsêttö

« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2016, 06:59:11 AM »
VANESSA was ejected after she revealed her secret to the others :o
in France, many contestants with big secrets reveal their secret, apparently because it's too hard and they need to tell someone that big secret, that is part of their life.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Secret Story 6 Portugal [Gala 3]
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2016, 04:09:27 PM »
GALA 3:

The gala started with "A Voz" being mad as hell since the housemates can't respect his rules and break them several times and as a result they will receive several punishments throughout the gala. As the first punishment of the night, he orders ALL HOUSEMATES to go to the Glass House and close the other lol kkkk. It was then showed some of the things they did, like throwing food, interact with the Glass House housemates (which is forbidden), don't have the microphone next to them and never cleaning up the house. The worst case was, however, from Vanessa. She revealed her secret (I was born a "baby mermaid") to several housemates, mentioning she had to go through several cirurgies. As a result, "A Voz" ordered Vanessa to leave the Glass House and also leave the Main House since VANESSA was ejected from the House. Diogo was crying (since they had already a thing going, YES the fake gay couple mission already ended).

After all this mess, Cláudio, Rita and Helena went to the "Time Room" where they would have a dilemma. But before that happened they talked about their love triangle since it seems Cláudio is interested in both Rita and Helena lol. Cláudio tells Teresa he found Helena really atractive and pretty, however when he got to know her in the Main House he didn't liked her personality and decided to end their relationship before it even started kkk. Helena says she liked Cláudio since she saw him entering the house, but she would respect him if he didn't want to have anything to her. On the other hand, Rita is also starting to have something with Cláudio and he already confessed he likes Rita's personality more, which makes Teresa question if Helena didn't chose Rita to be on the Glass House to break apart her and Cláudio and she says not at all lol. Teresa also tells them (as a great neutral host) she thinks Cláudio broke up with Helena because he was more distant to his friends, who could potentially nominate him and as was so close to be in this nominations. Of course he denies everything (he's a great player). At the end, they had a dilemma in which their faith would be common: they had to decide if they three go to the Glass House, with less space, and become immune or if they prefer to stay in the Main House they'll be automatically nominated. Rita and Cláudio went to go the Glass House while Helena is mad to go back there and wants to be automatically nominated. As majority decides, they go the GLASS HOUSE, Helena is pissed and tells "A Voz" she wants to walk from the game lol. They then switch places with everyone else (who where in the Glass House).

Then Mariana went to the DR were she talked by a phone call to her sister Paula, who she hasn't talked to for a long time. Her sister is now living in Paris, France and she has 2 children, although it seems Mariana talks already with her and production thought they didn't lol. Her sister told her she loves her and to play more the game as she has become a little more invisible. When questioned about their mother, both sisters said they didn't want to have any contact with her. Mariana was shown videos of her sister and her nephews giving her support.

After this, Teresa connected to the living room where they showed images of them talking bad about each other (how bad they want to have drama lol). After watching it, Teresa talked to the housemates about the images. First were "enemies" Ana and Kika, which now have talked and it's all okay between them now, however they made it clear they ARE NOT friends lol. Fábio then regrets his words since he says "our opinion about people change at every second here" and therefore he doesn't think Helena has a arrogant attitude or Cláudio is doing a dirty game anymore. Next we see Ana talking shit behind Christina's back since she was talking to her friend Fábio, saying "why is that grose girl talking to my friend?". Christina tells Teresa she isn't surprised since Ana talks shit about everyone and "that bitch doesn't surprise me anymore" (QUEEN). Ana says he was in a bad mood and was jealous of Fábio so that's why she called a lot of names. Diogo says Cláudio is playing a dirty game and Cláudio attacks him saying "he's dirty in every aspect" lol, meaning about cleanness and other things. They then get into a fight about it, Cláudio is seriously disgusting. Last but not least, Tucha and Helena's fight was also a live fight here lol. Tucha starts talking and no one understands what she's saying and everyone laughs lol. Talking more slowly, Tucha tells us she doesn't like Helena because of some of their comments and thinking she's the queen, Helena tells Teresa she's not racist and has a lot of black friends, Tucha doesn't believe it neither does Teresa lol. They then talk about Helena's dirty underwear she's offended because she puts her underwear in Secret Story's laundry each week and they clean it for her, so she doesn't need to get ruled as dirty when she's clean. She says she's going to leave the show tonight because she cares about her integrity, Teresa said something like "I don't give a shit about it" lol.

Then Bruno and Christina, the couple that got married at the launch, went to the DR. They made up a great strategy to protect their secret in which they pretend they are starting to get interested in each other and therefore now sleep in the same bed and all as if they are starting to be a couple lol. Christina doesn't believe yet that she's married neither does Bruno. They both tell Teresa they won't have sex in the house since that's a private part of their lives and they want to do it with privacy.

As another punishment, Tucha and Cláudio A went to the Time Room and for each time they guessed wrong which housemate said what in their interview everyone would lose €1000 from their account. They only got one right, so therefore everyone loses €4000 lol.

Carla went then to the DR to reveal her secret: I have a disabling neurological disease. She has a desease called Joseph-Machado which is pretty common in the Azores Islands. She found out she had it when she was 21 and she had a bad reaction obviously. However, she has faith there will be cure for it in the future so she decided to keep her head up and live life (I admire her a lot for that). She doesn't want to tell her fellow housemates as they might think of her as a "poor girl" and she doesn't want that. The problems of this dicease is that you lose control of your body and slowly you become fully dependent from someone: you don't know how to talk anymore, can't move, etc. Teresa explains she revealed her secret today because a person with the same desease e-mailed her thinking Carla also had the desease and is now in the studio (Liliana) to reveal her story. She's 40 and explains the desease is very complicated and painfull, she admires Carla for her positive attitude towards her problems. Carla thanks her and says she cannot wait to meet her and talk to her. :)

Next up we go to Secret Story France, where we have more news from ex-SS Portugal housemate Fanny: she annouced in the french house that she's pregnant and we see the french public, "La Voix" and her fellow housemates congratulating her. The public in the portuguese studio also gives a big applause and Teresa says she's very proud of her and indicates Fanny is one of the favorites to win the season.

Diogo S, the guy from Alentejo, then went to the DR once again to show his funny side. Teresa is really interested in his knowledge in foreign languages (he's REALLY bad at it lol) and wants him to show it to the public. They give him a task to translate a popular portuguese song into English and it's hilarious how bad he is kkkkk. They then want him to talk French and instead he says one word in french and the rest in english kkkk. He finally has a language where he's good at (Spanish) and they tell him they have a Spanish woman named Maggy outside the DR waiting for him. It was a doll instead and he had to dance Salsa and Flamenco with her and take her heart, it was hilarious (there's already one gif from it kkk):

Then André goes to the DR in order to reveal his secret: I was kidpanned by my father. To explain more the story his mother was on the phone and his aunt was on the studio. When he was 5, he was once leaving the kindergarden with his grandpa and his father with more of his relevants punched him and took the babby boy into the north of Portugal. André's mother explains they were pretty confused and desesperate as they didn't knew where André was, only a couple months after where his father, who did it on purpose to get revenge from his ex-wife. André explains he still has contact with his father and is good with him, since he didn't really wanted to hurt him and they took good care of him.

After all this they revealed to Ana and Marina, who thought they were also nominated, that it was fake nominations and they were always safe. Rita and Diogo S, who nominated them, had to reveal their "faith". They were excited obviously.

While Helena is still threatning she'll quit from the game (in the end she didn't), they revealed who was evicted. ANDRÉ was evicted with 65% of the votes, FÁBIO and DIOGO are safe. They didn't even receive him in the studio as they "didn't have time for that" lol (but for ads they already have).

And one more gala ended!

Jøsêttö

« Reply #60 on: September 26, 2016, 08:55:18 PM »
Thank you André, really great recap. I think ejecting someone for revealing his secret is a bit tough nowadays, unless Vanessa had no potential and yet, if someone else, very important to the season, reveals his secret, would he have the same fate ? idts.

And poor Carla <3 :'( 
Fanny <3 although she isn't a fave to win anymore (but today she had a great edit in the episode <3, so funny)

Thank u again.

Edit - ah and also, I have some BB Albania vibe with this season kkkkk, and the live fights etc. <3<3<3<3 :-*

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #61 on: September 26, 2016, 10:34:22 PM »
Thank you André, really great recap. I think ejecting someone for revealing his secret is a bit tough nowadays, unless Vanessa had no potential and yet, if someone else, very important to the season, reveals his secret, would he have the same fate ? idts.

And poor Carla <3 :'( 
Fanny <3 although she isn't a fave to win anymore (but today she had a great edit in the episode <3, so funny)

Thank u again.

Edit - ah and also, I have some BB Albania vibe with this season kkkkk, and the live fights etc. <3<3<3<3 :-*

Thanks ;D
I also think it's bit too much, an automatic nomination would be the most indicated thing to do tbh. Probably not, Vanessa was a bit invisible as she was a nice person

Anyways, I admire Carla a lot, she is a queen for keeping her head up with such bad desease <333 I don't think Fanny will win but she'll be a finalist for sure.

This gala was too much kkkk <333

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2016, 07:16:56 PM »
Nominations start, Teresa reveals both genders can be nominated today. All rounds face-to-face.

HELENA, CLÁUDIO and RITA are immune and exempt to nominate as they are in the Glass House.

ROUND 1:
Boys nominate girls.

BRUNO = Cristiana
CLÁUDIO A = Christina
DIOGO = Christina
DIOGO S = Kika
FÁBIO = Kika
LUÍS = Christina
NUNO = Cristiana
PAULO = Cristiana

Christina = 3
Cristiana = 3

Kika = 2

There's a tie between Christina and Cristiana. Diogo S votes for Christina while Fábio votes for Cristiana, so we have still a tie lol. Cláudio A, as the week's player, breaks the tie and nominates CHRISTINA.

ROUND 2:
Everyone nominates a girl.

ANA = Kika
CARLA = Kika
CHRISTINA = Cristiana
CRISTIANA = Kika
KIKA = Cristiana
MARIANA = Carla
TUCHA = Kika
BRUNO = Cristiana
CLÁUDIO A = Kika
DIOGO = Kika
DIOGO S = Kika
FÁBIO = Kika
LUÍS = Mariana
NUNO = Cristiana
PAULO = Cristiana

Christina = Nominated
Kika = 8

Cristiana = 5
Carla = 1
Mariana = 1

KIKA is nominated.

ROUND 3:
Girls nominate boys.

ANA = Bruno
CARLA = Nuno
CHRISTINA = Luís
CRISTIANA = Bruno
KIKA = Fábio
MARIANA = Luís
TUCHA = Bruno

Bruno = 3
Luís = 2
Nuno = 1
Fábio = 1

BRUNO is nominated

ROUND 4:
Everyone nominates a boy

ANA = Nuno
CARLA = Nuno
CHRISTINA = Luís
CRISTIANA = Paulo
KIKA = Fábio
MARIANA = Luís
TUCHA = Luís
BRUNO = Luís
CLÁUDIO A = Paulo
DIOGO = Paulo
DIOGO S = Paulo
FÁBIO = Paulo
LUÍS = Diogo S
NUNO = Diogo S
PAULO = Diogo S

Bruno = Nominated
Paulo = 5

Luís = 4
Diogo S = 3
Nuno = 2
Fábio = 1

CHRISTINA, KIKA, BRUNO and PAULO are up for eviction this week (watch plant Paulo being evicted this week kkk)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 07:57:12 PM by André »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2016, 07:33:58 PM »
They apparently vote each week for a player of the week lol

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #64 on: October 02, 2016, 12:43:29 PM »
Forgot to say that on Wednesday, there was a switch in the Glass House:

As the Housemate of the Week, Cláudio A could "save" two housemates from the Glass House. He chose HELENA and RITA, therefore they're now in the Main House.

Also, he had to chose someone to go to the Glass House. He chose KIKA. HOWEVER, as Cláudio A had some bad behaviour and he should guide the other housemates as the 'Housemate of the Week', CLÁUDIO A also goes to the Glass House.

So, Cláudio, Cláudio A and Kika are in the Glass House right now.

Not been following the show that much, I'm a little confused on events hope in the Gala they clarify all to me

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #65 on: October 02, 2016, 11:46:01 PM »
PAULO is the third housemate to be evicted from the House (I knew they would evict another plant)

39% Paulo
37% Kika
20% Bruno
4% Christina

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Secret Story 6 Portugal [Gala 4]
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2016, 04:25:28 PM »
GALA 4:

The gala started and the alarm sounded, which means someone just buzzed the red button to discover a secret. They connect to the DR and it is Paulo, who thinks he discovered Cláudio A and Cristiana's secret: We're a real couple. Cláudio A and Cristiana are called to the DR in order to defend their secret, they're trying to make Paulo believe they became close friends in the House and they're always together as a result of their connection. Paulo still doesn't believe and confirms his attempt to reveal the secret. They go to the living room for the secret discovery ceremony, in which it was revealed Paulo GUESSED CORRECTLY Cristiana and Cláudio A's secret, therefore all their money goes to Paulo. Some people are really shocked, as most of them thought Cristiana had some sort of connection with Diogo. Diogo is also shocked as hell kkkkk, he probably was starting feeling something towards something without knowing his "ex-boyfriend" was in reality Cristiana's real boyfriend. Everyone in shown then in the living room images of Cláudio A and Cristiana's difficult journey to hide their secret. Cristina is super happy since now she can kiss Cláudio A as she wishes.

And to the DR next goes the "brilliant trio" with their love triangle: Helena, Cláudio and Rita. Last gala everyone thought someone would die on that Glass House occupied by the trio (since they kinda hate each other) but, for surprise of everyone, it was actually a good stay lol. Helena just trolled everyone and instead of fighting she was making Cláudio and Rita laugh with her jokes (QUEEN only for that). Helena says she's over Cláudio's "betrayal" and advices Rita to give some use from Cláudio since she couldn't do it lol. She thinks they're in love with each other and now Cláudio and Rita are kinda friends with Helena, not officialy lol. There's also been some drama between Cláudio and Rita since Cláudio was given a secret mission to distance himself from Rita, which she has no idea of and says she's a little sad he doesn't talk to her (since Rita and Cláudio have something that is starting). Teresa then tells Helena and Rita to leave the DR so "A Voz" can talk to Cláudio.

After they leave, "A Voz" informs Cláudio that his secret mission isn't over yet and he has to distance himself even more from her until Tuesday. "A Voz" then presents him with a dilemma: if he can pass with success his secret mission until Tuesday Rita wins immunity, otherwise she will be automatically nominated. Cláudio says they are here to play so he'll try hard.

Then the funny housemates of the House (Carla and Diogo S) go to the DR. Earlier this week Diogo S had a secret mission in which he had to pretend he was falling in love with Carla and everyone was joking about it since it was so obvious it was a secret mission kkkk. Poor Carla even had to go on a "date" with him at the secret Paris restaurant despite being a lesbian and sending kisses to her girlfriend outside (which she calls flower <33333). Since they "went" to Paris Teresa thought it would be cool to ask some questions about general culture, including some random french words they learned by "A Voz" and don't remember anymore lol. After all this mess, Teresa wants to see their talent since Carla "can sing" and Diogo S "can dance". At the end they only sing some traditional songs from their regions lol.

After some DR sessions, Teresa connects to the living room to learn about the groups in the house, since it seems everyone is discussing nominations all the time and, according to Teresa, it's only cool to discuss nominations if you do it in a carefull way lol. Housemates accuse their opponent group of a dirty game and there was even a case at the last nominations in which Cláudio A was caught saying to the others he would nominate Paulo next, he says he only intended to inform Cristiana he would do it and Cristiana says she would already nominate him so Cláudio A's "advice" didn't really matter. Like last season at some gala, "A Voz" divided the housemate in two groups and they were given two leaders: Cláudio and Cláudio A. The rest of the housemates had to then chose a side of the sofa to sit in, choosing their group:

GROUP 1 = Cláudio A, Tucha, Cristiana, Diogo S, Ana, Fábio, Paulo :o, Diogo, Carla & Luís
GROUP 2 = Cláudio, Bruno, Rita, Christina, Nuno, Kika, Helena & Mariana

So everyone was pretty confident in their group exempt Paulo, Nuno and Mariana which are kinda neutrals, I was shocked Paulo chose Group 1 since Cláudio A and his allies nominated him. The tension in the house is fine now, but there was a big fight between Kika and Cláudio A in which Kika was mad Cláudio A discussed nominations live when everyone was seeing him and called some bad names to him, Cláudio A didn't like it and they started arguing and Cláudio A even says Kika is a "little girl" since she only screams. Then, "A Voz" connects to the House and informs the housemates that because of his bad attitude of discussing nominations in front of everybody, CLÁUDIO A was automatically nominated by "A Voz". The other group is pretty happy.

Then, great friends Ana and Tucha went to the DR. They're so much friends that even a big fight between them (in a secret mission of Tucha) didn't break them apart and they love each other. They don't really discuss nominate like the others and as a "reward" they'll have some choices to make together. The nominees couldn't be chosen in these decisions. Firstly, they had to agree on 3 housemates who they like the most, giving them a "like" just as if they were in Facebook. They gave a like to Cristiana, Fábio and Cláudio A. Then, they had to agree on 3 housemate who they hate the most, giving them "dislikes". They gave a dislike to Helena, Cláudio (as a game player not personal) and Rita. After all this, Teresa informed them they had a big decision to make: from the 3 housemates they gave a dislike, they had to chose one of them to be automatically nominated. They were pretty happy since their Cláudio A was already nominated to they chose to nominate Cláudio. They then went to the living room and annouced their decision, Cláudio seems pretty sad kkkk. HOWEVER, before they entered the DR Teresa informed the public their automatic nominations would actually be an immunity and everyone would only know about this on Tuesday. So, Ana and Tucha gave, in reality, immunity to CLÁUDIO.

After this, Kika went to the DR and as she's a nominee she'll reveal her secret. Before she does that, they talk about Nuno since it seems Kika has some sort of a attraction towards him. Kika says they're only friends and Nuno is a person she can trust and is a shoulder to cry, Teresa doesn't believe it (Teresa wants SOOOO much to have couples ::) ::)). Anyways, Kika finally revealed her secret: "I suffer from Ichthyophobia (fear of fish)". She says she never liked fish and was always disgusted by them, when she goes to the beach she doesn't go to the ocean and in supermarkets she avoids the fish section. Since production is basically insane they want Kika to recover from her phobia, so in order to do that she has 233427423723475 fishes next to her and she has to "flake" (idk if it's the right word) at least one of them. She goes to the smaller one and doesn't really do that much, but Teresa says she passed her fear and congratulates her on that lol.

After this, it's time to have more exchanges into the Glass House! Teresa says everyone is really interested in the immunity the Glass House gives them, so to troll them they'll do a challenge but, without them knowing, the Glass House housemates no longer win immunity from nominations lol. Firstly, "A Voz" asks the housemates who wants to go to the Glass House and reforces the idea of the immunity, so 90% of them decided to accept the deal. As not everyone could make it, the first 3 housemates to find a glass eye in the backyard would go to the Glass House. BRUNO, DIOGO and ANA are the first to find them and therefore move to the Glass House. "A Voz" then orders them to open a letter, in which it's revealed they don't win immunity.

This week the eviction will be done in a different way. For once in this show, the evicted housemate will know first then everyone (including the public) that he was evicted. Teresa reveals the graphic with the percentages, in which it was revealed if either the girls or the boys are safe. It was revealed that the girls were the ones saved, so CHRISTINA and KIKA are officialy safe. They connect to the house to save Christina and Kika and send Paulo and Bruno to the eviction room, in which "A Voz" would reveal in secret who was evicted.

After a quick break, the doors of the studio open and it was revealed PAULO was the evictee of the night. This means BRUNO is safe and to surprise the others he entered the house through a secret door in the living room. He also revealed his secret in the studio, which was: "I play a politic role", he's president of some local party.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2016, 07:14:28 PM »
There will FINALLY be nominations in the Diary Room. "A Voz" informed the housemates Cláudio's secret mission was successful, therefore RITA is immune.
CLÁUDIO is immune as well after the events of last Sunday.

Nominations at the DR, girls nominate 2 boys:

RITA = Diogo & Fábio
CRISTIANA = Bruno & Nuno
KIKA = Diogo & Diogo S
MARIANA = Luís & Diogo
HELENA = Nuno & Diogo
TUCHA = Bruno & Luís
CARLA = Nuno & Luís
ANA = Bruno & Luís
CHRISTINA = Luís & Diogo

Cláudio A = Nominated
Luís = 5
Diogo = 5

Nuno = 3
Bruno = 3
Fábio = 1
Diogo S = 1
Cláudio = Immune

CLÁUDIO A, DIOGO and LUÍS are up for eviction this week.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2016, 07:56:14 PM by André »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2016, 07:57:51 PM »
Now watch Luís being evicted kkkkk.

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
  • Username: Vitor00
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2016, 06:51:09 PM »
Fábio walked from the house after someone from his girlfriend's family passed away
People laugh at me, but the last one laughs better

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
« Reply #70 on: October 05, 2016, 07:02:37 PM »
Today Tucha, Christina and Mariana moved to the glass house.

This afternoon the housemates played a game related to history. Since Tucha answered most questions wrong, she choose Mariana and Christina to move with her to the Glass House

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2016, 10:48:04 PM »
Poor guy, I actually liked him!
I've not beem following so I need to catch up idk when lol

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2016, 06:54:41 PM »
Today Ana and Cristiana were sent by "A Voz" to the Glass House for their bad behavior.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2016, 07:05:25 PM »
Today Ana and Cristiana were sent by "A Voz" to the Glass House for their bad behavior.
Seriously I've had enough of this Glass House twist. It's just useless now and housemates don't even respect it.
Anyways, CHRISTINA discovered Luís' secret: "I'm the link between all housemates"

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2016, 07:19:29 PM »

Seriously I've had enough of this Glass House twist. It's just useless now and housemates don't even respect it.
Anyways, CHRISTINA discovered Luís' secret: "I'm the link between all housemates"

I dont even call it a twist, because the glass house only serves a punishment for housemates
PS: tbh, why is it called glass house if it doesnt even have a bathroom  ::)