Author Topic: Secret Story 6 Portugal  (Read 12303 times)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
Re: Secret Story 6 Portugal
« Reply #75 on: October 09, 2016, 12:47:46 AM »
Today Ana and Cristiana were sent by "A Voz" to the Glass House for their bad behavior.

Seriously I've had enough of this Glass House twist. It's just useless now and housemates don't even respect it.
Anyways, CHRISTINA discovered Luís' secret: "I'm the link between all housemates"

I dont even call it a twist, because the glass house only serves a punishment for housemates
PS: tbh, why is it called glass house if it doesnt even have a bathroom  ::)

I liked it for the first weeks as they had to pass tasks in order to become housemates. Now I feel like it's not even a separate section of the backyard, "A Voz" tells the housemates not to talk to the Glass House and they still do it. I wouldn't even call it a punishment as they do what they fucking want.
Tbh I wish the Glass House was something bigger as the Basement in BBVIP. What a waste of space tbh

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #76 on: October 09, 2016, 11:39:12 PM »
LUÍS is the fourth housemate to be evicted (I told you kkkk)

50% Luís
47% Cláudio A
3% Diogo

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #77 on: October 10, 2016, 06:11:52 PM »
I'm sorry guys, I won't do a recap cause I'm having problema with my laptop. Basically everyone was screaming at each other and there were lots of fights

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #78 on: October 10, 2016, 08:07:55 PM »
There's some highlights of the live gala (there was not really that much to talk about):

Bruno and Christina were on the DR and they were given a dilemma, in which they had to pretend they were mad with each other and had each to start getting interested in another housemate: Bruno will now be interested in Helena and Christina will be interested in Nuno. If they can do this until Tuesday, they both win immunity. If they can't, they'll be automatically nominated.

There was a challenge between the groups of the house and Cláudio's group eventually won, so he had to chose 3 housemates from the opposite group to go to the Glass House: he chose CARLA, CRISTIANA and DIOGO S. It was not made clear if they won immunity or not.

Also, Diogo revealed his secret: "I never met my father and I'm looking for him". It seems his father was a football player and was always involved with a lot of girls, he never had really contact with them but he wished he had.

The rest of the gala was basically Cláudio's group vs Cláudio A's group. They were screaming at each other and nothing was really cleared up, but relations are more or less like this:
- Cláudio A and Bruno hate each other, Bruno thinks Cláudio A is doing a reallt dirty game and Cláudio A already admitted his gameplan was to make everyone go crazy and there was a big thing in which Bruno was "joking" with Cláudio A and Cristiana and put something under their pillow and they didn't like his attitude. Christina however as a decent relation with Cláudio A and says sees his game but can see more than that.
- Cláudio A and Cláudio plus Rita and Kika hate each other, it all came out after there was a plane for Helena saying she needs to be strong and Cláudio and Rita play a dirty game, Cláudio A said something like "that's right take that!" and Cláudio told then Rita since Cláudio A was a friend of hers and now it seemed he was against her.
- Cláudio and Rita vs Helena is really the whole story of this show and everyone has an opinion about it. They say Helena talks shit about everyone in their back and when something like this happens and just look for Helena and throw this into her face. There was a HUUUUGE fight when Helena told Christina there was someone who told her she was invisible in the game and should show up more, Christina was asking her group who said it and they didn't like Helena's attitude she should be quiet lol. These people are a mess and even I don't understand them sometimes.

Carla hates Cláudio, Ana and Tucha are now friends of everyone despite throwing shit at everyone in the first week, Helena is hated by everyone exempt a few people like Carla and Bruno, Carla and Bruno are friends despite being from different groups and more 21923476432654236423 dramas and fights "in your face"

Luís being evicted:

« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 08:47:29 PM by André »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2016, 07:32:40 PM »
Nominations are starting: girls will be nominated and boys will nominate.
BRUNO and CHRISTINA are automatically nominated as they revealed their secret mission.
RITA as an immunity from last week.

They nominate again face-to-face... ::) :zzz

ROUND 1:
Everyone nominates a girl

ANA = Kika
CARLA = Kika
CHRISTINA = Helena
CRISTIANA = Kika
HELENA = Kika
KIKA = Helena
MARIANA = Helena
RITA = Helena
TUCHA = Kika
BRUNO = Helena
CLÁUDIO = Helena
CLÁUDIO A = Kika
DIOGO = Mariana
DIOGO S = Kika
NUNO = Helena

Kika = 7
Helena = 7

Mariana = 1

HELENA and KIKA are tied. As Housemate of the Week, Diogo S breaks the tie and nominated KIKA.

ROUND 2:
Boys nominate girls

BRUNO = Helena
CLÁUDIO = Helena
CLÁUDIO A = Mariana
DIOGO = Mariana
DIOGO S = Mariana
NUNO = Helena

Helena = 3
Mariana = 3

Helena and Mariana tied, Diogo S breaks the tie as Housemate of the Week and nominates MARIANA.

ROUND 3:
Girls nominate each other.

ANA = Helena
CARLA = Tucha
CHRISTINA = Helena
CRISTIANA = Helena
HELENA = Ana
KIKA = Helena
MARIANA = Helena
RITA = Helena
TUCHA = Carla

Helena = 6
Tucha = 1
Ana = 1
Carla = 1

HELENA is nominated.

BRUNO, CHRISTINA, HELENA, KIKA and MARIANA are up for eviction this week.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2016, 07:56:11 PM by André »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2016, 09:34:53 PM »
BRUNO received the least votes with 4% and was saved. Voting re-opens between the other 4 nominees.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2016, 10:34:33 PM »
Between the four, CHRISTINA received the least votes with 9% and therefore was saved. Voting re-opened between the restant nominees.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2016, 11:19:02 PM »
Voting is now closed for good and HELENA received the least votes and therefore is safe

79% ??
11% ??
10% Helena

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #83 on: October 16, 2016, 11:40:36 PM »
KIKA is the fifth housemate to be evicted.

79% Kika
11% Mariana
10% Helena
9% Christina (out of 4)
5% Bruno (out of 5)

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2016, 03:30:32 PM »
The gala started and right away the nominee with the least votes was saved. It was revealed BRUNO had the least votes with 4% and therefore is safe. Teresa re-opened the voting between the other 4 nominees.

For a great part of the gala, housemates discussed live and tell us basically what we already know about the major events of this week. The major event of this week is Cláudio's group against Helena. As they are always talking about nominations, the drama was also about it. Mariana was initially a neutral between the two groups and Cláudio A's group made her believe she would be the 3rd option in females, ahead of Helena. HOWEVER, when they had to nominate between Helena and Mariana they nominated Mariana and Cláudio's group started to get into Mariana's ears telling her they were fake and only wanted to use her for the game. That lead to Mariana jump over Cláudio's side and therefore the groups by the start of the gala were:

RED GROUP = Cláudio (leader), Rita, Kika, Nuno, Bruno, Christina & Mariana
BLUE GROUP = Cláudio A (leader), Cristiana, Ana, Tucha, Diogo, Diogo S, Carla & Helena

Since I hate most people of the red group (Cláudio, Rita and Kika) I prefer the blue group, although there's some attitudes I also dislike in this group. Basically, I can't chose a favorite 100% but would prefer Blue Group over Red Group.

So, Red Group is confident that Helena will be evicted since it's 4 of them (Bruno, Christina, Mariana and Kika) against 1 of the other group (Helena). They've been saying all week that they'll make a party on Sunday and Rita even said if Helena leaves she'll jump to the swimming poll lol. Helena queen doesn't give a shit about what they're saying and tells them to wait and not to "throw the confettis before the party begins" <3333.

The other major event was Mariana's meltdown (to stop her invisible edit). She was pissed and jealous as hell basically that Cláudio A's group chose Helena over her so she wanted to quit in the middle of the week because of that lol. She had a meltdown and started packing her things, with everyone telling her not to do so. This is when the drama happens. Cláudio A wanted to tell her to wake up for the game and stop being weak since he thinks she's a strong woman. From now it's all okay, but he was telling her this in a agressive way and touching her. Mariana was already having a panic attack and with all this drama it made all worse. She started screaming and Cláudio A insisted on this. Mariana freaked out and wanted to punch Cláudio A, they even had to bring her to the DR after she was having a panic attack. She slept a night at the Secret Room and in the other day returned to the Main House, where Cláudio A asked for apoligies since he didn't knew she would react this way. Everything is kinda fine now but Mariana is still on Cláudio's side and being jealous of Helena. The blue group is mad because at first no one liked Helena (especially Ana and Tucha) and now they're starting to talk to each other and are friends.

Production is desperate for drama at this point, so they decided it would be a "good idea" to make new groups for games and other stuff, caliming the new leaders to be good friends Ana and Tucha. I'm not even worry about this part because they remained the same groups and no one cared about this shit lol.

Then we were shown images of Rita. There was another message on a plane giving advice to Cláudio that he should start to play the game alone and leave Rita. She didn't like it, and even though Cláudio said he wouldn't leave her she was bitching about it and making it a big deal. In my opinion, Cláudio is totally playing Rita for protagonism since he probably couldn't get it alone. Anyways, Rita went to the DR and was given a dilemma: she could win immunity. However, in order to win that, Cláudio A (her boyfriend's enemie) wouldn't be able to see his mother which was in the Glass House. After he emotional side came out, Rita decided to REFUSE her immunity so Cláudio A could see his mother. She said any strength from the outside is good and she would also like they did this with her.

Cristiana (Cláudio A's girlfriend) went to the DR next and had a similar dilemma: she could win immunity, but in order to win tthat Cláudio couldn't see his brother who was in the Glass House. Although she doesn't like him, Cristiana decided also to REFUSE her immunity so Cláudio could see his brother.

Cláudio and Cláudio A were on a Secret Room and learned about Rita and Cristiana's dilemmas. They went to the living room to know what they decided, and then went to the backyard to talk to their loved ones who were on the Glass House.

After this, it was revealed it was time to save another nominee. CHRISTINA received the least votes with 9% and was also saved from eviction. Voting re-opened between the other 3 nominees, Helena, Mariana and Kika.

For their weekly task housemates had to dance for 25 hours straight and they were able to do it. Since they demonstraded their "dancer moves", Diogo S and Tucha are now on the Mirrors Room and had to dance to some music in alternate ways. As I call it, it was the "funny moment of the gala":

Nuno and Kika, as the "couple that is only friendship" went to the DR and had to answer questions about each other, in which a correct answer would mean winning money. They asnwered like all right and at the end, to double their money had to kiss each other, they even made a gif about it. ::) :zzz

After this lines were officially closed and we see the housemate who got the least votes and therefore is safe: it's HELENA who had 10% out of 3 nominees. The eviction is therefore between Mariana and Kika. And it was time for the fake eviction of the night... ::) The nominees went to the House's Hall and revealed to them that HELENA was "evicted" and therefore went to the studio. Teresa received her as she had been evicted, and connected to the House to see Rita's promise in action. She was really hesitant since they didn't really believed Helena was evicted, but as she was shown on their TV with Teresa Rita decided to jump to the swimming poll.

Check bitch being stupid ;D

Then Teresa disconnected to the House and revealed to Helena that in fact she wasn't evicted and is actually safe from eviction. Helena was so happy that I can't even. She even made a dance move to celebrate it and said "Now take that bitches" ;D

She then re-entered the House and everybody is freaking out, especially her group that was #on the face" of the other group screaming kkkkk.

We then knew at the same time as them who was in reality evicted. KIKA is evicted with 79% of the votes. MARIANA had 11%. Red group is really upset and I don't give a shit tbh. ;D Helena even jumped to the swimming poll afterwards to celebrate kkkk.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2016, 03:32:01 PM »
CLÁUDIO, MARIANA and NUNO are now in the Glass House.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #86 on: October 17, 2016, 07:59:58 PM »
Thanks for all Andrécito. :)

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #87 on: October 17, 2016, 08:10:35 PM »
LOL, there are two Cláudio's and two Diogo's right? So why not Cláudio C. and Diogo L.? Why just call them without their last initial?

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #88 on: October 17, 2016, 08:24:47 PM »
Thanks for all Andrécito. :)

You're welcome <333

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #89 on: October 17, 2016, 08:25:48 PM »
LOL, there are two Cláudio's and two Diogo's right? So why not Cláudio C. and Diogo L.? Why just call them without their last initial?
Yes there are, tbh I have no idea why, production just calls them this way for some reason lol

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #90 on: October 18, 2016, 07:15:50 PM »
Nominations are starting. Face-to-face they do the nominations.

ROUND 1:
Boys nominate girls.

BRUNO = Cristiana
CLÁUDIO A = Mariana
CLÁUDIO = Cristiana
DIOGO = Rita
DIOGO S = Mariana
NUNO = Cristiana

Cristiana = 3
Mariana = 2
Rita = 1

CRISTIANA is nominated.

ROUND 2:
Everyone nominates girls.

TUCHA = Rita
RITA = Helena
MARIANA = Helena
HELENA = Rita
CRISTIANA = Christina
CHRISTINA = Helena
CARLA = Rita
ANA = Rita
BRUNO = Helena
CLÁUDIO A = Rita
CLÁUDIO = Helena
DIOGO = Rita
DIOGO S = Mariana
NUNO = Helena

Rita = 6
Helena = 6

Christina = 1
Mariana = 1

Tie between Rita and Helena. As the Housemate of the Week, Mariana nominated HELENA.

ROUND 3:
Girls nominate each other.

TUCHA = Rita
RITA = Ana
MARIANA = Carla
HELENA = Rita
CRISTIANA = Christina
CHRISTINA = Tucha
CARLA = Rita
ANA = Rita

Rita = 4
Ana = 1
Carla = 1
Christina = 1
Tucha = 1

RITA is nominated.

ROUND 4:
Everyone nominates girls.

TUCHA = Christina
RITA = Ana
MARIANA = Carla
HELENA = Mariana
CRISTIANA = Christina
CHRISTINA = Tucha
CARLA = Mariana
ANA = Christina
BRUNO = Tucha
CLÁUDIO A = Christina
CLÁUDIO = Carla
DIOGO = Mariana
DIOGO S = Mariana
NUNO = Carla

Christina = 4
Mariana = 4

Carla = 3
Tucha = 2
Ana = 1

There's a tie between Christina and Mariana. At the last time, production didn't break the tie so both CHRISTINA and MARIANA are nominated lol.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 07:56:19 PM by André »

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
  • Username: Vitor00
« Reply #91 on: October 19, 2016, 09:24:52 PM »

I hate when the nominations are done face-to-face! It makes me wanna sleep  :zzz and stop watching the show!
By the way, the Housemate of the Week is Mariana

There's a tie between Christina and Mariana. At the last time, production didn't break the tie so both CHRISTINA and MARIANA are nominated lol.

lol
People laugh at me, but the last one laughs better

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2016, 09:38:58 AM »

I hate when the nominations are done face-to-face! It makes me wanna sleep  :zzz and stop watching the show!

lol

I hate it because nominations should be private so everyone was like "who they heck nominated me?" and create more drama in the house. Face-to-face nominations just make housemates cheat tbh since they can see everyone's nominations. About the tie situation, production doesn't even know how to produce their show and don't make rules for tie situations (which are frequent in face-to-face and only nominate 1 housemate). The rounds are also desnecessary, instead of doing 4 rounds and the most nominated in each round goes up, why not just everyone goes to the Diary Room, nominates 2 housemates and the 4/5 with the most nominations are nominated? TVI wants to be different but does only shit tbh

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #93 on: October 20, 2016, 11:50:30 AM »
Quote from: André
Quote from: Vitor00 on Yesterday at 14:24:52
Quote from: André on 18-10-2016, 12:15:50Nominations are starting. Face-to-face they do the nominations.
I hate when the nominations are done face-to-face! It makes me wanna sleep  (Image removed from quote.) and stop watching the show!

Quote from: André on 18-10-2016, 12:15:50There's a tie between Christina and Mariana. At the last time, production didn't break the tie so both CHRISTINA and MARIANA are nominated lol.lolI hate it because nominations should be private so everyone was like "who they heck nominated me?" and create more drama in the house. Face-to-face nominations just make housemates cheat tbh since they can see everyone's nominations. About the tie situation, production doesn't even know how to produce their show and don't make rules for tie situations (which are frequent in face-to-face and only nominate 1 housemate). The rounds are also desnecessary, instead of doing 4 rounds and the most nominated in each round goes up, why not just everyone goes to the Diary Room, nominates 2 housemates and the 4/5 with the most nominations are nominated? TVI wants to be different but does only shit tbh
I usually hate that too. I hated when in GH16 most of nominations were done face-to-face, production deleted all the emotion of it. Fortunatelly, this edition we have back the nominations in the DR and we're back to the drama that nominations like these used to create. I can't understand why so many rounds of nominations are necessary in Portugal. I mean, i'm used to just one round and the 3 or more housemate with most votes are up and I think it's even funnier.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #94 on: October 23, 2016, 10:25:44 PM »
CLÁUDIO and RITA were just ejected after they had really bad behaviour against "A Voz", including insulting him and don't take his orders

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #95 on: October 23, 2016, 10:27:05 PM »
There will still be an eviction between the rest of the nominees.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2016, 11:38:07 PM »
MARIANA is the sixth housemate to be evicted

43% Mariana
42% Christina
11% Cristiana
4% Helena

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #97 on: October 24, 2016, 03:54:34 PM »
The gala started with several ex-housemates in the DR. They were Carlos (SS2), Érica (SS4), Tatiana (SS3), Rúben (SS3), Tiago (SS4), Pedro (SS5) and Cristiana (SS5). They were here because especially this week the current housemates have not being enjoying the experience of being in the House and are disrespectful towards "A Voz". Producers made each ex-housemate talk about how "A Voz" was their friend and helped them several times not to quit, and they never revealed and quit from a secret mission, bla bla bla so they could make the current housemates guilty and start treating "A Voz" with some more respect. We would return to this topic later on the gala.

After this, Cláudio's brother who went to the House last Sunday was in the DR. All of this because while he was talking to his brother, he told him Rita was hiding him some things about her life and therefore he needed to distance himself from her. And, as a bad player Cláudio is, he "broke up" with Rita for hiding aspects from her life (in this case it was that she was involved with a married man who had 3 children). Cláudio told us during the week that he was mad because Rita has hidden it from him not because of the story itself. Rita cried for hours in the DR and told us she couldn't be in the House without Cláudio because he had became her gameplay (her emotions trapped her). Also, Rita says she didn't tell the story to Cláudio because she was ashamed by it and afraid of his reaction, while some other people already knew her "secret" in the House. Cláudio's brother thinks Rita is playing with her brother so they put Rita also in the DR to meet her "brother-in-law" lol. Rita tries to explain herself to him saying she made a mistake and she assumes it but shouldn't be blamed for. Since some days before, Cláudio and Rita are back together and Cláudio's brother doesn't like it at all and says Rita is fake. Teresa jokes with him saying Cláudio will also meet him but then says it was a joke and since he broke the rules and revealed something he shouldn't they wouldn't allow him to see his brother lol.

Cláudio's brother then left the DR and Rita alone revealed her secret: I took my lover to my wedding. Rita expalins that things weren't going well with her boyfriend and after she met another men she had something with him, including sexual relations. When she wasn't expecting, her boyfriend asked her for marriage and she accepted, therefore becoming engaged. While this was happening, things with her "lover" weren't going well too and they decided to be good friends and in fact they're good friends nowadays. So, Rita explains she took her ex-lover to her wedding because he was just a close friend of hers and she wanted him to be in a great moment of her life. Fun fact is that her boyfriend and lover had the exact same name lol. Rita's marriage wasn't long however, it lasted 5 months lol.

After this, Teresa connects to the living room to give some harsh punishments. Images of this week were shown and some discussions of the week were mentioned like Helena being in good terms now with Rita BUT STILL AREN'T FRIENDS or Cláudio saying that Helena is always looking to him and being obcessed with him, but according to Helena to see that she's always looking at him he as also to be looking at her (QUEEN). Cristiana and Cláudio A are tired of Cláudio's stupid behaviour and to always have some opinion on their relationship, Cláudio's group thinks Cláudio A would rather play alone than with his girlfriend and he already denied that. Cláudio A's group thinks also that Cláudio is playing Rita and only Rita trully loves in that relationship. However, "A Voz" was here to take a severe punishment for Cláudio and Rita. In some day, people were screaming from the outside for Rita and several housemate told her. After "A Voz" told several times to go to the inside of the House, he became tired and as a consequence retired all Rita's prize money for not respecting his rules. After this, Cláudio, in defense of Rita, started insulting "A Voz" saying he should be ashamed and it was only manipulation from his part saying some pretty ugly names: "Claps for you, stupid". Also, Rita was pretty mad and told "A Voz" to go fuck himself or something like that, which leads to "A Voz" being mad at them. They tried to explain themselves but "A Voz" said this exceeded all limits and, because of their really bad behaviour, insults towards "A Voz" and for several rule breakings CLÁUDIO and RITA were ejected from the House, "A Voz" was like "get the fuck out of my house" kkkkkk. Their group and surprisingly everyone were pretty sad about the whole situation and they didn't even went to the studio, they must be mad as fuck. Teresa reveals the eviction is still going to happen, and since Rita was one of the nominees we only have 4 nominees now.

Ana and Tucha then went to the DR because they're no longer friends. All of this started when Tucha went to buzz in Ana's secret and although she didn't want to go ahead with her theory, Ana was pretty mad at her because she gave her more clues about it and therefore she would easilly find her secret after some clues revealed in the House. In fact Tucha is right about Ana's secret, however she didn't want to reveal it because Ana was her friend and didn't want her game to "die" (since she had no longer a secret). Ana then explains this was only the situation that exploded it all because she was feeling already bad when with Tucha since she didn't agree on some things she said. After distancing herself from Tucha, Ana quickly also distanced herself from her original group and was more with the red group and everyone was questioning it. Ana feels like by being from one group she was to talk shit and the others and she doesn't want to. Also, she doesn't like some attitudes of Helena, new in the group. At the end, Ana realised Tucha is very important for her and a good friend of hers and therefore their relation is now okay, although not totally healed.

After this, Carla and Christina were on the Mirrors Room since they both were from Azores and both their moms were called Fernanda, their mothers sent some lovely letters for them to read. However, there would be a dilemma: only one of them could receive the letter. The dilemma went to the housemates on the living room, having to vote on who they wanted to receive it. Carla received the most votes (from all her group, who is now a big majority in the House) and therefore receives her letter. Christina had to destroy her letter and Bruno (her husband) was really mad she didn't receive the letter. After Carla read her letter, Teresa felt sorry for Christina and read part of Christina's mother letter to her.

As I mentioned before, there are theories of either Cláudio A wanting rather to play alone the game. "A Voz" wanted everyone to give their opinions about it, so in a vote each housemates had to take a side: next to Cláudio A if they think he would rather play alone or next to Cristiana if they think he would rather play with his girlfriend. As expected, only the opposite group (Nuno, Christina and Bruno) think Cláudio A would rather play alone. Idk why they did this game lol

After this, Diogo S went to the DR and once again showed his funny part. He had to dance while he received shocks and read something in English, bla bla bla it was really funny as always.

After this, Teresa connected to the House to reveal that lines were closed and the 4 nomineees had to say their goodbyes and go to the eviction room. After this, the graphic was revealed and MARIANA received the most votes and therefore was evicted.

43% Mariana
42% Christina
11% Cristiana
4% Helena

After this, it was revealed that HELENA and CHRISTINA were safe and therefore returned to the House. Between Mariana and Cristiana, Teresa revealed that MARIANA was evicted so she went to the studio. However, they decided to fake evict CRISTIANA who goes to a Secret Room until next Tuesday, to see Cláudio A's reaction that his girlfriend was evicted.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #98 on: October 25, 2016, 07:15:22 PM »
Nominations are starting... Cristiana will return to the Main House soon. Of course all shitty nominations are face-to-face

Carla, Diogo and Helena are in the Glass House.

FAKE ROUND? ::)
Everyone "nominates" a girl

HELENA = Christina
CARLA = Ana
CHRISTINA = Helena
ANA = Helena
TUCHA = Christina
BRUNO = Helena
DIOGO = Ana
DIOGO S = Christina
NUNO = Helena
CLÁUDIO A = Christina

Helena and Christina are tied, Carla as the Housemate of the Week broke the tie and "nominated" Christina.

FAKE ROUND 2.0

HELENA = Ana
CARLA = Ana
CHRISTINA = Helena
ANA = Helena
TUCHA = Carla
BRUNO = Helena
DIOGO = Ana
DIOGO S = Helena
NUNO = Helena
CLÁUDIO A = Helena

Helena is "nominated"

FAKE ROUND 3.0 lol

HELENA = Ana
CARLA = Ana
CHRISTINA = Ana
ANA = Carla
TUCHA = Carla
BRUNO = Carla
DIOGO = Ana
DIOGO S = Tucha
NUNO = Carla
CLÁUDIO A = Ana

Ana is "nominated"

"A Voz" basically manipulates again and decides who are the nominees to show he's soberan... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

ALL FEMALES are nominated this week: Helena, Carla, Christina, Ana and Tucha.
Cristiana returns to the Main House, HOWEVER she's not nominated.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2016, 07:56:58 PM by André »

Offline Endless

• Power of Veto
  • Username: Vitor00
« Reply #99 on: October 28, 2016, 09:22:16 PM »
if nominations keep being face-to-face they might aswell be in the gala.

P.S: Why didn't "A Voz" do the (twist ::)) of the nominations in the gala... i guess its for views kkk
People laugh at me, but the last one laughs better