Author Topic: Gran Hermano 17 Spain  (Read 6610 times)

Offline tounu

• Winner
Re: Gran Hermano 17 Spain
« Reply #50 on: September 30, 2016, 08:55:23 AM »
Do you know where I can find this season (or previous ones) with english subtitles or something like that ??

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #51 on: September 30, 2016, 05:43:46 PM »
Lol Adara is so going to win this

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2016, 09:14:03 AM »
Quote from: tounu
Do you know where I can find this season (or previous ones) with english subtitles or something like that ??
I'm afraid I don't know any site with english subtitles :(
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2016, 09:14:37 AM »
Quote from: Proth
Lol Adara is so going to win this
Mmm it's so soon to predict this, but I don't think she will win in the end, she has so many haters too.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2016, 08:29:18 AM »
Quote from: tounu
I'm afraid I don't know any site with english subtitles :(

Okay thank you ! :) do you know where I can find the seasons tho (in spanish) because I can't find them anywhere :( :(

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2016, 02:31:21 PM »
It seems Spain has exactly the same issue France has with the votes, with less and less people voting, wanting to vote (well obv everyone who follows a reality show as Big Brother wants to vote but...), and wanting to use money to vote. :'(

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #56 on: October 03, 2016, 09:53:29 AM »
Another house pics:

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2016, 05:20:25 AM »
Last night two new housemates enter to the house as replacement of Álvaro. They are Michelle and Rebeca and they will live with the rest of housemates until next  Thursday when one of them will leave the house. A public voting was opened in the app and the one with most votes will stay in the house as an official housemate.

Michelle:
She was born in Zamora but she lives in Barcelona. She is 32 y.o and she is from Portuguese parents. She is from and gipsy adoptive family with 12 brothers and sisters. She works as a model and bussinesswoman.

Rebeca Ruiz:
She is 29 y.o from Arroyomolinos, Madrid. She works as a saleswoman in a femenine underwear shop.

The four nominees, Bárbara, Beatriz, Adara and Montse went to the eviction room and there the two with least votes were saved:
Bárbara and Montse received the least votes and therefore were saved. Then Beatriz and Adara were told they were evicted but instead going to the studio they were sent to a secret house where they will live until next Thursday when one of them will be evicted and the other one will come back to the house.

As they thought they were evicted, they took with themselves the boxes of the extra life. Adara has Bárbara's box and Beatriz has Rodrigo's, Montse's, Miguel's, Fernando's and her box, a total of 5 boxes. Jordi said that the box with the extra life is in one of those 6 boxes so we could figure it out where the box is next Thursday. I bet that Bea has the extra life as she has 5 boxes and has more chances of having it.

Ironically in the secret house Beatriz and Adara are now very happy and they seem friends again when last day they were discussing and insulting each other. They could see the newbies entering to the house and they were mad when they saw that the newbies were two girls and they felt like they were a threat for Pol and Rodrigo (even though Rodrigo and Beatriz are only friends) and perhaps for this reason they are like friends now.

Finally this week, Adara and Bárbara told everyone about the food robberies to avoid new arguments. After they told about the robberies, they asked to the rest of housemates to reveal the iddentities of the other thiefs but none said anything. Clara is really mad about the food robberies as she has cheese for her and it was stolen and the one who made the robbery was Meritxell, Rodrigo and Beatriz, her friends but they were not brave enough to say it. Moreover she found and empty wrapping meat inside one of her trousers, the guilties were Bárbara and Adara but they admit it and say sorry to her.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 05:34:20 AM by AlexSP »

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2016, 06:51:22 PM »
Why was Álvaro removed from the house?

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2016, 08:20:38 PM »
Why was Álvaro removed from the house?
For bad behavior and unacceptable comments inside the house.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #60 on: October 06, 2016, 07:23:47 AM »
Quote from: BBDR16
Quote from: DarkFireYoshi on Yesterday at 18:51:22Why was Álvaro removed from the house?For bad behavior and unacceptable comments inside the house.
I wouldn't say bad behavior as he never acted bad or agressively...

He made some comments as jokes but his humor is a bit black. He once asked Pol if he had ever met a girl and had sex at the outskirts of a city and then left her alone there, he asked him that as a joke but he confirmed he never did that. He also used to call girls "bitch" (perra or hembra in spanish) and made strange comments about dogs like if he was driving and a dog cross the road and hit the car, he would be more worried about the car and his own life than life's dog or something like if he had a dog and it's a rainy day and the dog wants to go out, he would pull the dog out of the window hanging only with the dog collar.

I completaly disagree with his comments and I didn't like him at lot as I think he was who was controlling all the house like the rest were puppets but I wouldn't have eject him because of his comments. I don't think that was a enough reason to eject him because when someone like him enters in the house and say that kind of comments, the public will be the one who will evict him and not the production. With this scenario, housemates in future editions will be more afraid to be as themselves and they will become more plants. There will be more fear to say what they think just to avoid an ejection from the house.

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2016, 03:50:17 PM »
I also noticed that Pablo walked, what happened? What, he didn't get along with Amor, Maite, or María José?

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #62 on: October 06, 2016, 06:02:27 PM »
Quote from: DarkFireYoshi
I also noticed that Pablo walked, what happened? What, he didn't get along with Amor, Maite, or María José?
Yes, he walked one hour after he moved to the ContraClub. Maite made a big disgusting show that we couldn't see that made Pablo very anxious and he finally left. Then production cancelled the ContraClub and then Maite, Amor and Mª José left the house.

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
« Reply #63 on: October 06, 2016, 08:56:57 PM »
Yes, he walked one hour after he moved to the ContraClub. Maite made a big disgusting show that we couldn't see that made Pablo very anxious and he finally left. Then production cancelled the ContraClub and then Maite, Amor and Mª José left the house.

What a shame, I really wanted to see María José return.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #64 on: October 07, 2016, 04:20:41 AM »

What a shame, I really wanted to see María José return.
The return of Amor, Maite & Maria José was to serve as coaches of the evictees - not to return as actual housemates, but as Alex said, Maite blew the whole thing up and the idea was totally scrapped.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #65 on: October 07, 2016, 04:25:09 AM »
Last night Gala, Beatriz and Adara could return to the eviction room and each one could choose a housemate to say goodbye. Adara chose Pol and Beatriz chose Rodrigo. Then the percentages were shown before closing lines. 61,6% vs 38,4%.

The lines were closed and Beatriz became the 5th housemate to be evicted. Adara survived and she could return to the house.

Then it was time for the eviction of one of the new housemates. They also shown percentages before closing lines. 67% vs 33%. And finally Rebeca had most votes and could stay in the house which meant Michelle didn't become an official housemate and left the house.

As Beatriz was evicted and she was a member of the Club, she could choose someone to replace her in the Club, she chose Rodrigo. Then the rest of housemates except the Club members could play the game to win access. Miguel won it and he entered the Club, but as the rules state, only three housemate can stay in the Club. Because of Miguel was the last one to get access, he could evict someone from the Club, choosing Fernando to not stay there.

A public vote in the app was opened to give the members of the club a power, one was give someone only 6 points to nominate just one person or save a nominee and nominate one of themselver. The 6 points option won and they decided to give it to Noelia.

Beatriz had in her power the boxes of Miguel, Rodrigo, Clara, Montse and hers. She opened her and Rodrigo's boxes and she wasn't lucky but finally, Montse's box has the extra life so Beatriz could automatically return to the house as a full housemate.

Nominations:

Rebeca was exempt as she is a new housemate after winning the vote against Michelle.

Bárbara: Fer (3), Clara (2), Beatriz (1)
Clara: Adara (3), Bárbara (2), Pol (1)
Fernando: Bárbara (3), Adara (2), Noelia (1)
Adara: Miguel (3), Meritxell (2), Montse (1)
Noelia: Bárbara (6)
Beatriz: Bárbara (3), Fer (2), Alain (1)
Alain: Bárbara (3), Noelia (2), Miguel (1)
Meritxell: Adara (3), Bárbara (2), Fer (1)
Montse: Adara (3), Bárbara (2), Pol (1)
Miguel: Bárbara (3), Montse (2), Alain (1)
Rodrigo: Montse (3), Alain (2), Pol (1)
Pol: Montse (3), Rodrigo (2), Clara (1)

Bárbara: 24
Adara: 11
Montse: 9

Fernando: 6
Alain: 4
Miguel: 4
Clara: 3
Noelia: 3
Pol: 3
Meritxell: 2
Rodrigo: 2
Beatriz: 1

Before the Club member could nominate the nominees were Adara, Bárbara and Fernando but as they had the power because they could watch nominations and the list of votes, they decided to save Fernando nominating Montse with their points. So Bárbara, Adara and Montse are up for eviction this week.

I'm pretty sure Montse will evicted with some like 60% as she is a plant but I feel bad and pity for her as she is being used by her own group. She should have woken a week ago when her friends nominated her to save Miguel, and this week they did it again saving Fernando and nominating her again. The worst of this scenario is that Montse nominated Adara and Bárbara when they defended her and they didn't nominate her and last night it was Bárbara the one who came closer to her to support her.

And that's how Rodrigo thanks Montse she gave her box to Bea to return to the house, nominating her... Poor of her.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #66 on: October 07, 2016, 07:36:13 AM »
More house pics:

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2016, 05:17:39 AM »
Last night in El Debate, the blind percentages were given:

?? = 82,4%
?? = 12,4%
?? = 5,2%

I am quite shocked with the percentage, I was expecting something like 55-65% for Montse but she is killing all the few chances of surviving. She still is going against Bárbara and Adara when Bárbara was the only one who tried to support her when Montse's group ignored her and nominated. And obviously, being nominated agains Bárbara and Adara make her percentage bigger and bigger and last night she also had another fight with Adara so I wouldn't be surprised if she reached 90%.

This weekend was a full festival of pumpinks or rejections. Clara last Thurday declared her feelings to Fernando that she knows he has a girlfriend but after all the love, kisses, hugs and all this kind of love made Clara start falling in love with him. He denies that he is feeling something for her rather than friendship and she doesn't accept his words as she is 100% sure he is feeling something for her but he's afraid to show it. I think he is a coward after he was kissing her under the bed sheet and then he denied it.

The friendship between Rodrigo and Beatriz has been questioned as they are always together, kissing, playing, huging... and of course that made Beatriz think what does she feel about him. It's quite obviously that she is infatuated with him but he always said she is only a friend and it couldn't be nothing else since the begining.

And the last "couple" was Pol-Miguel. First of all Miguel is playing a role and try to be the lover who is rejected by a guy. He says he is suffering so much when he sees Pol kissing Adara and spending more time with her than with him.

All this situations started with the arrival of Rebeca who started to say fake information from outside like the situation of a couple between Clara-Fernando is being a hit outside or something like the public is expecting and wanting as hell to watch a relationship between Pol and Miguel. Then, each one maximize this information like they considered better but playing with fake info will be bad for Rebeca. Moreover, I dislike her so much as she is so much sweetie with everyone saying things like "oh how pretty you are", "i like your clothes, you have so much good taste", "i love you so much" and the rest of housemates are stating to figure it out how she is acting.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #68 on: October 15, 2016, 08:52:40 AM »
Last Thursday MONTSE was evicted with 73% to evict. Adara and Bárbara survived eviction.

Public could vote now the new members of the Club via app. The three housemates with most votes will be the new members. Adara, Bárbara and Bea were the most voted and they won the right to cancel the nominations of a housemate. They decided to cancel Fernando's nominations.

Clara: Adara (3), Pol (2), Bárbara (1)
Rodrigo: Rebeca (3), Bárbara (2), Alain (1)
Fernando: Didn't nominate
Meritxell: Adara (3), Fernando (2), Bárbara (1)
Rebeca: Beatriz (3), Bárbara (2), Adara (1)
Noelia: Bárbara (3), Alain (2), Pol (1)
Alain: Noelia (3), Miguel (2) Beatriz (1)
Miguel: Alain (3), Bárbara (2), Noelia (1)
Pol: Clara (3), Noelia (2), Bárbara (1)
Beatriz: Fernando (3), Rebeca (2), Meritxell (1)
Bárbara: Fernando (3), Noelia (2), Rebeca (1)
Adara: Fernando (3), Clara (2), Meritxell (1)

Bárbara: 12
Fernando: 11
Noelia: 8

Adara: 7
Alain: 6
Rebeca: 6
Clara: 5
Beatriz: 4
Pol: 3
Meritxell: 2
Miguel: 2
Rodrigo: 0

So Bárbara, Fernando and Noeli are up for eviction this week. Before nominations the public decided that the couple who will move to the apartment for two days was Pol-Miguel, so they will live there until next Sunday. When Adara found this she was really shocked.

With Adara and Bárbara in the club and with all the power, this week promise to be really hard for all, as they want to buy dye for the hair and chocolates, and this will make the rest of the house turn agains them.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2016, 06:44:54 AM »
Last Thursday, Fernando was evicted with 57,6% of the votes to evict, with an amount of votes lower than expected, in most of polls he got more than 70%.

Then a new task was held to choose a new member of the Club. Miguel won it and he could enter to the club. As there was already three members Adara, Bárbara and Beatriz, he chose to evict one of them from the Club and he chose Bárbara over Adara, who is her main enemy. He is "in love" with Pol who is Adara's boyfriend and this week he threat to leave the house after a huge fight with Adara when she found out that Miguel declared his love for Pol.

The weekly power that won the members of the club was to give an extra positive point to a housemate they want. This week the nominations were made positively, in other words, to vote for a housemate to stay.

Rodrigo: Beatriz
Noelia: Beatriz
Clara: Miguel
Meritxell: Beatriz
Alain: Meritxell
Bárbara: Adara
Rebeca: Clara
Pol: Adara
Miguel: Clara
Beatriz: Rodrigo
Adara: Pol

The members of the Club decided to give the extra positive point to Noelia.

Alain: 0
Bárbara: 0
Rebeca: 0

Meritxell: 1
Miguel: 1
Noelia: 1
Pol: 1
Rodrigo: 1
Adara: 2
Clara: 2
Beatriz: 3

So, Alain, Bárbara and Rebeca are up for elimination this week.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2016, 09:30:56 AM »
Guys, what's your favorite season between GH16 and GH17? I'm not appealed for this season, but I saw a few videos on Twitter, it looks like this year they all crazy, lol which I love cuz craziness is <3 <3

Marie SS5 five years later as Barbara kkkkkk. <3 I hope she'll win. :)

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #71 on: October 31, 2016, 05:52:17 AM »
Quote from: Hakuna Matata
Guys, what's your favorite season between GH16 and GH17? I'm not appealed for this season, but I saw a few videos on Twitter, it looks like this year they all crazy, lol which I love cuz craziness is <3 <3

Marie SS5 five years later as Barbara kkkkkk. <3 I hope she'll win.
I love this season, except all the fake couples like Pol-Adara or Bea-Rodrigo. But I really like this season, for me the best since GH11. And Bárbara is my winner and also Clara although they're enemies hahaha.

As it was said here http://wiki.worldofbigbrother.com/pmwiki.php/Spain/GH17-News09, Rebeca was evicted with 54,44%, very lower than in the DBT when they shown the percentages and one of them had 82,4% of the votes.

The nominees are Adara, Alain, Bárbara and Pol and last night in the DBT the percentages were shown:

Also last night, one of the candidates to return to the house was evicted and with 4% of the votes to save, Montse will not return to the house. :ali

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #72 on: November 01, 2016, 11:47:36 AM »
I really like this season, for me the best since GH11.
Ay, something you shoudl'nt said, I'm definitely gonna catch up all the galas when I can !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D <3 GH11 is <3!

And well, I feel (fake) couples are gonna multiplate in next seasons of GH, if there are other seasons :(

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #73 on: November 05, 2016, 06:06:59 AM »
Last Thursday the repechage was closed. In first place, Candelas received the least votes to return and had to leave the apartment. She received 25% of the votes.

Then between Fernando and Pablo the voting was open again for a hour. Some minutes before closing the voting, the % were 55%-45%. Then Fernando received the most votes and could re-enter the house.

The eviction among the 4 nominees was resolved into a duel between Alain and Pol. Bárbara and Adara received the least votes to evict. Percentages before closing the lines:

The lines between Alain and Pol were re-opened and 6 minutes before closing the lines. The % were 60,8%-39,2%:

Finally Pol was evicted. His % was not revealed.

This week there was no game to enter to the Club or nominations neither because of the bad behaviour and the constant fight during the last week. For this reason all housemates were automatically up for eviction including Fernando.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #74 on: November 05, 2016, 06:19:16 AM »
Today in a really sad day, Bárbara left the house due to his father's illness. Her leaving is the perfect strategy of Fernando who has reached a very too far limit.

He was warned not to tell anything from the outside world and he has been since Thursday breaking that rule.  Today he said that Bárbara's father is ill since 3 weeks ago, Bárbara when she heard that got very nerveous and asked explanations to GH. Then GH told her everything and she decided to leave. Her family decided not to tell anything to Bárbara as her father's situation is not so serious. When the situation of a housemate's relative is really serious GH notifies that situation to the housemate in question but GH also decided this time that it wasn't necessary to inform Bárbara as her family stated.

So Fernando is playing a dirty game that benefit him so much.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2016, 06:41:58 AM by AlexSP »