Author Topic: Big Brother 5 Canada  (Read 4713 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother 5 Canada
« Reply #175 on: May 15, 2017, 10:15:31 PM »
Quote from: Brekkie
Quote from: MarieI actually hate it when people say that Ika wouldn't have been able to make no moves if it wasn't for Dem.... Neda's eviction anyone? That was 100% Ika and 0% Dem... I like them both but Dem beating Ika in the end will leave a bad taste in my mouth if they are the F2And that was probably the turning point of the season.   This season has been Ika, but to be fair they've got Kevin's stupidity to thank that they both made final 4.  What was he thinking - don't get why he didn't think Dillon would be easier to influence when it came to the vote.

Good season though and I'm quite happy with the final 4.  Karen may be 2nd place in waiting but despite not doing much since week 1 comp wise I do think her continuing survival when she was an easy target early on means she's not completely undeserving, and if Dillon was still in there she'd have had a chance of winning herself (but was too stupid to see that!).   WIll be happy for either of Demika to win, and though I liked Kevin in season 3 and generally liked him this season his poor moves in recent weeks means I'd rather he didn't win.
I agree, Kevin is incredibly stupid, he let two easily influenced people like Jackie and Dillon leave over the Queen. The Dillon I could kinda get, since he is an endgame threat in that he is probably the most likable (in the jury's eyes) person in the F5, but Jackie was still an enigma. Either way Kevin is legit stupid and it sucks he has the best shot at winning!

I'm also a bit happy that a DemIka F2 didn't happen because I can not handle the thought of Dem winning over Ika, or anyone winning over Ika for that matter
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #176 on: May 16, 2017, 09:47:04 PM »
LOL, everyone here is an Ika fan. But let's be real, Kevin choosing to evict Karen over Ika is highly unlikely. If that does happen, he will go down as the stupidest BB Canada player ever.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #177 on: May 17, 2017, 05:53:44 AM »
Quote from: DarkFireYoshi
LOL, everyone here is an Ika fan. But let's be real, Kevin choosing to evict Karen over Ika is highly unlikely. If that does happen, he will go down as the stupidest BB Canada player ever.
He is the stupidest BB Can player ever, IDK how you think someone else could be dumber than Kevin... Dillon and Jackie say hello as glaring mistakes
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #178 on: May 17, 2017, 08:32:10 AM »

I'm a Demetres Fan, if he wins, I will have him ranked third among winners, ranking below Jun and Dr. Will.

If Karen won, which I can't see happening, she would be ranked third or fourth to the bottom, below Lisa Donahue and Adam Jasinski and maybe Evel Dick.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #179 on: May 17, 2017, 11:08:18 AM »

How can you not be a fan of the legend IKA WONG ?

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #180 on: May 17, 2017, 11:08:59 AM »
bitch i could write essays about miss IKA WONG and why she won REGARDLESS

Offline DarkFireYoshi

• Winner
  • I am addicted to random facts
« Reply #181 on: May 17, 2017, 11:10:16 AM »

How can you not be a fan of the legend IKA WONG ?

LOL Jackie, I never said I wasn't a fan. :P

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #182 on: May 17, 2017, 12:08:54 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
bitch i could write BOOKS about miss IKA WONG and why she won REGARDLESS
 Fixed that for you
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #183 on: May 17, 2017, 12:31:27 PM »
bitch i could write BOOKS about miss IKA WONG and why she won REGARDLESS
Fixed that for you

we gone write the updated version of the holy bible bitch, the book of Jackie, then the book of Marie

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #184 on: May 19, 2017, 04:54:25 AM »
This show disgusts me
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #185 on: May 19, 2017, 07:59:58 AM »
I've been lowkey okay with Dillon for a while now because he was Karen's biggest supporter coming in to the F2 but WTF at him not voting for her, when it was so very obvious he wanted to vote for her ::) shocked that DemIka and Dre didn't vote for Karen too, especially fucking Dre for preaching about a newbie winning!

I seriously thought Karen would at least get 1-3 votes, I mean I wasn't stupid enough to think she would (rightfully) win against Kevin but 0 votes is a fucking insult! I seriously thought she'd at least have Ika, Dillon, Dre and MAYBE Demetres... Fuck production for probably paying the jury to make sure Kevin wins 9-0, such a disgrace, should've stopped watching when Cassandra left...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #186 on: May 19, 2017, 08:01:25 AM »
I hope Kevin gets back with Pilar to fucking ruin William who btw is 100% to blame for this Kevin win because his fucking stupid Secret POV saved Kevin in the week he was supposed to be evicted
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #187 on: May 19, 2017, 08:08:31 AM »
Miss Ika Wong still won BB CAN 5 against Demtres in a 9-0 vote with Karen finishing 3rd and Cassandra finishing 4th again. THAT IS WHAT HAPPENED THIS SEASON
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #188 on: May 19, 2017, 08:56:53 AM »
I've been lowkey okay with Dillon for a while now because he was Karen's biggest supporter coming in to the F2 but WTF at him not voting for her, when it was so very obvious he wanted to vote for her ::) shocked that DemIka and Dre didn't vote for Karen too, especially fucking Dre for preaching about a newbie winning!

I seriously thought Karen would at least get 1-3 votes, I mean I wasn't stupid enough to think she would (rightfully) win against Kevin but 0 votes is a fucking insult! I seriously thought she'd at least have Ika, Dillon, Dre and MAYBE Demetres... Fuck production for probably paying the jury to make sure Kevin wins 9-0, such a disgrace, should've stopped watching when Cassandra left...

I can understand why DemIka didn't vote for Karen. They had convos, Karen knew she wasn't getting there to win.
But motherfuckin dillon ? and that dre bitch ? PLEASE. Both of them said anyone BUT Kevin, called him every word in the book and then turned again the ONE girl who was good with them to not even give her 2 votes ?

I DONT BUY IT (or else they just 2 little shitheads)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #189 on: May 19, 2017, 11:12:53 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 07:59:58 AMI've been lowkey okay with Dillon for a while now because he was Karen's biggest supporter coming in to the F2 but WTF at him not voting for her, when it was so very obvious he wanted to vote for her shocked that DemIka and Dre didn't vote for Karen too, especially fucking Dre for preaching about a newbie winning!

I can understand why DemIka didn't vote for Karen. They had convos, Karen knew she wasn't getting there to win.
But motherfuckin dillon ? and that dre bitch ? PLEASE. Both of them said anyone BUT Kevin, called him every word in the book and then turned again the ONE girl who was good with them to not even give her 2 votes ?

Not to mention fucking Dre's "A NEWBIE NEEDS TO WIN" which she mentions every 5 minutes... And WTF was the point of showing Dillon voice support for Karen multiple times... None of this shit makes sense... I wouldn't put it past production to make sure Kevin wins 9-0... I was hoping Demika would throw her a vote since she did save them twice... Bottom line Karen did not deserve 0 votes
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #190 on: May 19, 2017, 11:13:58 AM »
I still blame William for fucking Kevin Martin winning, him and his weak-ass made this happen
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #191 on: May 19, 2017, 11:29:28 AM »
Who's the better winner, Kevin Martin or Steve Moses?

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #192 on: May 19, 2017, 12:22:37 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 07:59:58 AMI've been lowkey okay with Dillon for a while now because he was Karen's biggest supporter coming in to the F2 but WTF at him not voting for her, when it was so very obvious he wanted to vote for her shocked that DemIka and Dre didn't vote for Karen too, especially fucking Dre for preaching about a newbie winning!

Not to mention fucking Dre's "A NEWBIE NEEDS TO WIN" which she mentions every 5 minutes... And WTF was the point of showing Dillon voice support for Karen multiple times... None of this shit makes sense... I wouldn't put it past production to make sure Kevin wins 9-0... I was hoping Demika would throw her a vote since she did save them twice... Bottom line Karen did not deserve 0 votes

I'm totally indifferent to DemIka voting Kevin. Technically it proves that they aren't as bitter as the all the ugly people in the jury.

Dre with her "THE NEWBIES WERE LIT" bitch imma slap your ass

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #193 on: May 19, 2017, 12:23:35 PM »
Also, I can't at how people are calling Nicole and Kevin's winning strategy : The Handjob Strategy.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #194 on: May 19, 2017, 11:09:33 PM »
Also, I can't at how people are calling Nicole and Kevin's winning strategy : The Handjob Strategy.
I hate to defend Nicole but.... Nicole >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kevin

At least the bitch pulled off successful moves when she needed too, like getting Natalie to flip on Victor/Paul when Natalie was on a hate campaign against her/Corey, she also didn't pretend to be some great mastermind which Kevin does!

Let's just choose to believe that production chose to pay off the jury or Nedstank/Boreno bullied the people in to voting for Kevin...

BTW this season finished like this:
1. Ika (won 9-0)
2. Demetres (lost 0-9)
3. Karen (taken our for being a jury threat)
4. Cassandra (couldn't win a challenge to save her life)

Can we agree on this?
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #195 on: May 20, 2017, 10:06:47 AM »
I hate to defend Nicole but.... Nicole >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kevin

At least the bitch pulled off successful moves when she needed too, like getting Natalie to flip on Victor/Paul when Natalie was on a hate campaign against her/Corey, she also didn't pretend to be some great mastermind which Kevin does!

Let's just choose to believe that production chose to pay off the jury or Nedstank/Boreno bullied the people in to voting for Kevin...

BTW this season finished like this:
1. Ika (won 9-0)
2. Demetres (lost 0-9)
3. Karen (taken our for being a jury threat)
4. Cassandra (couldn't win a challenge to save her life)

Can we agree on this?

In this parallel universe, Demetres must've won like, seven HOH comps.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #196 on: June 05, 2017, 03:19:31 PM »
Confirmed today by Global and Arisa that BB Canada is going on "hiatus" for at least the 2017-18 TV season.   Sad but not hugely surprising.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #197 on: June 05, 2017, 04:07:01 PM »
Quote from: Brekkie
Confirmed today by Global and Arisa that BB Canada is going on "hiatus" for at least the 2017-18 TV season.   Sad but not hugely surprising.
:(
why is it not surprising?

Offline zz0714

• Head of House
« Reply #198 on: June 05, 2017, 05:12:48 PM »
What about hiatus between winter CBB and summer BBUK :'( Nothing to watch then...:'(

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #199 on: June 09, 2017, 01:47:28 PM »
Quote from: GrahamUKFan
Quote from: BrekkieConfirmed today by Global and Arisa that BB Canada is going on "hiatus" for at least the 2017-18 TV season.   Sad but not hugely surprising.
why is it not surprising?

They axed the Side Show, bought in vets, there were rumours of budget cuts (though it didn't show) and Canadian series don't last too long.