Author Topic: Big Brother 5 Canada  (Read 4686 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother 5 Canada
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2017, 12:31:51 AM »
Neda is getting that free pass to the jury right? I mean she's probably the most popular one in there and the only one close to her is Cass. I'd rather Neda get it since she has the biggest target and Cass could socially integrate herself in to a good spot.

1. Neda
2. Cassandra
3. Ika
4. Karen
5. Jackie
6. Demetres
7. Sindy
8. Kevin
9. Dre
10. Mark
11. Gary
12. Dillon
13. Emily

LOL NO
14. Bruno
15. William
16. Dallas

Surprisingly I like 13 of the people in the house and only 3 I don't like. Hopefully Sindy has a significant control over Karen's HOH and encourages her to put strong men up instead of taking the easy way out and do Cass/Neda
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2017, 10:05:52 AM »
I'm so happy with this premiere, one of the bests ever <3333 Also I pretty much like everyone in the house, and even if I kinda dislike someone (Dallas and Bruno) I can kinda get over it tbh. We're going to have a great season and I'm so happy Sindy is safe for the first week <333 I'm still obcessed and shocked that Sindy, Gary, Neda, Ika and Cassandra aka THE BEST OF THE BESTS are in the same house together, there'll be blood <333

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2017, 10:21:51 AM »
Where can I watch the first episode? It's not uploading on the site for my computer.

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2017, 11:55:11 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg4x4YlJ8q4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dg4x4YlJ8q4</a>

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2017, 12:32:27 PM »
Thanks! I found one on youtube, which is surprising as YouTube tends to delete these fast.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2017, 01:19:55 PM »
I think they've done a pretty good job with the returnees but just hope it doesn't become another us vs them type season.  I wouldn't have minded seeing them play in pairs (one vet, one newbie) properly for the first few weeks to partly prevent that.

Another great house - was worried it might be a bit stale on screen but actually looks very good.  Just a shame that the logo hasn't been updated to the blue version used on the screens on the set and in the house - a bit tired of the same look for the intros now.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #31 on: March 16, 2017, 09:52:05 PM »
Karen is here to SLAY! And also a shock to no one, Neda won the fast track to the jury ticket!!!!!!!! But with the latest development I hope it went to Cass instead :(

Spoiler for Hiden:
Demetres is the new HOH

Good News: apparently he's a loyal Cass minion and seems to be a male Christine Brecht (pretty much a
guy who hates other guys) so I won't be shocked if he nominates 2 men this week... Hopefully Dallas and Bruno coz those two suck... Cass wants to backdoor Bruno, Ika wants it too but doesn't see it happening

Bad News: The house wants Cass' head... Its upsetting that Neda, Ika and Sindy are all bitching hardcore about Cass already :( but I do have faith that Demetres won't put Cass up
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2017, 10:17:43 AM »
QUEENS NEDA AND IKA BACK I HAVE TO WATCH THIS TODAY

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2017, 12:18:55 PM »
Quote from: Danny
QUEENS NEDA AND IKA BACK I HAVE TO WATCH THIS TODAY

You will be very pleased to know that those two are tightly aligned and Neda hasx immunity till the jury and Ika is literally the best positioned one in the house, she has all her bases covered and literally everyone trusts her!

She's playing the middle very well with the brewing Cass vs Neda feud
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2017, 01:38:30 PM »
Karen is here to SLAY! And also a shock to no one, Neda won the fast track to the jury ticket!!!!!!!! But with the latest development I hope it went to Cass instead :(

Spoiler for Hiden:
Demetres is the new HOH

Good News: apparently he's a loyal Cass minion and seems to be a male Christine Brecht (pretty much a
guy who hates other guys) so I won't be shocked if he nominates 2 men this week... Hopefully Dallas and Bruno coz those two suck... Cass wants to backdoor Bruno, Ika wants it too but doesn't see it happening

Bad News: The house wants Cass' head... Its upsetting that Neda, Ika and Sindy are all bitching hardcore about Cass already :( but I do have faith that Demetres won't put Cass up

I think the plan is to have Dillon's head this week, everybody hates him.

Cass will make it through, I have no worries for her but she does need to shut the fuck up sometimes lol

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2017, 02:08:43 PM »
Quote from: Marie
Quote from: DannyQUEENS NEDA AND IKA BACK I HAVE TO WATCH THIS TODAYYou will be very pleased to know that those two are tightly aligned and Neda hasx immunity till the jury and Ika is literally the best positioned one in the house, she has all her bases covered and literally everyone trusts her!

She's playing the middle very well with the brewing Cass vs Neda feud
Cass and Neda feud???

I've been reading the subreddit a lot so I got some of the teas but now I gotta watch lol

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2017, 05:39:58 PM »
That first eviction was bullshit. I feel that Karen should've put up two vets. Mark leaving really puts a dent in this season.

I'm glad for the second HOH, but hopefully it's not Cassandra up.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2017, 06:35:22 PM »
That first eviction was bullshit. I feel that Karen should've put up two vets. Mark leaving really puts a dent in this season.

I kinda agree that Mark shouldnt have gone but I also think he would have been a huge threat if he made it to jury so it's better that way.

for this eviction :

Spoiler for Hiden:
Demetres told straight up to Emily and Dillon they will be up. Most want Dillon out, Cass is pushing for Emily out. Most wanted Demetres out and Cass pushed like a motherfucker for Mark out and look what happened....
But I do wonder who will dare putting a vet up now that the newbies are basically pawns in the vets game.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2017, 07:22:34 PM »
Well, no surprise as to who Cass in targeting, look who she targeted last year. If she doesn't go early, it could be just like last year, many women go, as Cassandra wants to be the last woman left.

And obviously Demetres would target Dillon, they're alpha-males. You can't have two alpha-males in one house, ever. It would be smart for the vets to target Emily (I know nothing of her) because if Dillon won HOH, he'd target Demetres again, not them.

The vets will eventually realise that they'll have to work together.

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2017, 07:52:17 PM »
By the way, is anybody else getting Rachel vibes from Jackie? This would be especially true if she gets into a showmance.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2017, 08:25:32 PM »
Quote from: Danny
Quote from: MarieQuote from: DannyQUEENS NEDA AND IKA BACK I HAVE TO WATCH THIS TODAYYou will be very pleased to know that those two are tightly aligned and Neda hasx immunity till the jury and Ika is literally the best positioned one in the house, she has all her bases covered and literally everyone trusts her!

She's playing the middle very well with the brewing Cass vs Neda feudCass and Neda feud???

I've been reading the subreddit a lot so I got some of the teas but now I gotta watch lol
Its been simmering, apparently they mutually don't like each other from the outside and things came to blow when Cass was ranting to Ika about Neda winning the time warp... It sucks they're my two fave and I hope they find a way to work together because if they team up they could literally puppet this whole house

Can we also talk about how Loveita was robbed of a returnee spot? I mean I like all the 4 female returnees so its a tough call

Cass hassuch a hate boner for Bruno and is pushing for him hardcore to get backdoored, which FUCK YES coz Bruno sucks ass and is one of the worse
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 08:59:21 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2017, 08:33:06 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus on Today at 05:39:58 PMThat first eviction was bullshit. I feel that Karen should've put up two vets. Mark leaving really puts a dent in this season.

I kinda agree that Mark shouldnt have gone but I also think he would have been a huge threat if he made it to jury so it's better that way.

for this eviction :

Spoiler for Hiden:
Demetres told straight up to Emily and Dillon they will be up. Most want Dillon out, Cass is pushing for Emily out. Most wanted Demetres out and Cass pushed like a motherfucker for Mark out and look what happened....
But I do wonder who will dare putting a vet up now that the newbies are basically pawns in the vets game.
A vet will get the first vet out, since they're already imploding... Considering its Cass/Dallas vs Neda/Sindy/Bruno... With Ika playing the middle, Gary liking Cass more and Kevin having ambiguous loyalties... Cass definitely jumped on a sinking ship by aligning herself with Dallas/Emily/Dillon... I am glad Demetres stayed though, he is good for Cass' game and in any other HOH, Cass would've easily went up but it is clear he is hesitant even with the pushing Neda's crew has done... I'm just really upset that the Neda/Cass/Sindy/Ika Goddess alliance isn't a thing

@Justin its not Cass wanting to be the last girl standing but her point in wanting Emily out is that Dillon is a much bigger target and will still be a target next week, Emily could very well blend in the background, its a just reason for targeting Emily, this isn't a Nicole Franzel type situation... As with Jackie, she's a lock for jury I think, everyone really likes her and the powers right now (Neda and co) all agreed they want to pull her in their alliance. She's been dealt a great hand she just needs to play it well, my money is on her or Dre as the last noob standing. Jackie is hands down the smartest newbie, she has a great read on the house and has already locked down who's working with whom
« Last Edit: March 17, 2017, 09:13:29 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2017, 11:11:27 PM »
Jackie has so much potential, honestly she's so smart and see through anything. best newbie imo

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #43 on: March 18, 2017, 12:28:38 AM »
Apparently She also has a boyfriend so a showmance to distract her won't happen, she also really likes Cass so if Cass picks up steam, Jackie will be set up even better... She's also the only newbie with a good social game right now
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #44 on: March 18, 2017, 05:02:28 AM »
Apparently She also has a boyfriend so a showmance to distract her won't happen, she also really likes Cass so if Cass picks up steam, Jackie will be set up even better... She's also the only newbie with a good social game right now

Well it's hard to really tell because he's HOH but i think Demetres is doing good. He's been praising Kelsey's game and said Dallas would be the renom in case of a POV trouble. Im really starting to think he might be good.
Dre is the cutest lil thing on the show and her and Will talking in french makes me so happy.

BY THE WAY, Demetres officialy nominated :

Spoiler for Hiden:
EMILY and DILLON

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2017, 08:34:21 AM »
Demetres is also set up well, he got himself into an alliance with the vets, he's probably gonna last until jury, since he has a lot of powerful friends in the house. Dre is also the literal definition of inoffensive, she and Jackie seem like the most sane people in the house and I can see people working with her coz she's so pleasant... Good noms too, Dallas sucks ass but I don't mind him staying since he's a shield for Cass

Kelsey, most robbed finalist ever :( I still can't wrap my head around those idiot brothers winning over her
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #46 on: March 18, 2017, 09:03:29 AM »
I'm living for this season <33333 Idk who to support at this point but in a Cass vs Neda feud for sure I'm chosing Cassandra. Cassandra locking Demetres already and pulling off flipping the whole house <3333 These might be the best cast in a BBCAN ever.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #47 on: March 18, 2017, 10:48:10 AM »
Demetres is also set up well, he got himself into an alliance with the vets, he's probably gonna last until jury, since he has a lot of powerful friends in the house. Dre is also the literal definition of inoffensive, she and Jackie seem like the most sane people in the house and I can see people working with her coz she's so pleasant... Good noms too, Dallas sucks ass but I don't mind him staying since he's a shield for Cass

Kelsey, most robbed finalist ever :( I still can't wrap my head around those idiot brothers winning over her

Well Dallas is very likely to be the renom so we'll see what happens.

Kelsey wasn't really robbed though, I mean it's kinda hard to vote for someone who doesn't even know how good her game was let alone articulate it to the jury..

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2017, 12:48:40 PM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Marie on Today at 08:34:21 AMDemetres is also set up well, he got himself into an alliance with the vets, he's probably gonna last until jury, since he has a lot of powerful friends in the house. Dre is also the literal definition of inoffensive, she and Jackie seem like the most sane people in the house and I can see people working with her coz she's so pleasant... Good noms too, Dallas sucks ass but I don't mind him staying since he's a shield for Cass

Kelsey, most robbed finalist ever I still can't wrap my head around those idiot brothers winning over her
Well Dallas is very likely to be the renom so we'll see what happens.

Kelsey wasn't really robbed though, I mean it's kinda hard to vote for someone who doesn't even know how good her game was let alone articulate it to the jury.

The brothers played a really bad game though, they were shit in FTC too, honestly Kelsey was bad at FTC too even if bitch was unlikable she at least played the game... The brothers did not at all, Kelsey the is robbed in a sense when you look at who she sat beside with... But to be fair, Tim and Cass played strategic circles against everyone

Its interesting how these vets are making the same mistakes as before.
Bruno - too focused on bro-ing it down
Cass - overplaying this early
Dallas - jumped to a sinking ship not knowing it is a sinking ship
Neda - overplaying but girl you have immunity, this is the time to minimize your target
Kevin - somehow finds himself targeted by some people despite being inoffensive, this isn't really his fault

Ika is playing significantly better and so is Sindy. I'm hoping Emily actually leaves here for Cass' benefit since next week it will stillbe Dillon who's the target or Dallas
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #49 on: March 19, 2017, 12:57:57 AM »
Cass has convinced Ika its better to backdoor Bruno WOW, Ika was pouring her heart out to Cass and Dallas and is now finding a way to keep Dallas off the block! Gary now also wants Bruno dead! Damn I hate Dallas but I hate Bruno even morem get Bruno out! Do it Ika! 

The core alliance seems to forget that Ika holds significant control over Dem and she doesnot trust Bruno/Kevin
FUTURE AFP OF BB19