Author Topic: Big Brother Over The Top 1 USA  (Read 3555 times)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
Re: Big Brother Over The Top 1 USA
« Reply #50 on: December 02, 2016, 07:01:38 PM »
You can check here : https://twitter.com/89razorskate20  there are all the informations you need. As I notice on his cover, he's still doing the banner thing. :)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #51 on: December 02, 2016, 10:16:02 PM »
I watched this season, it was pretty good! The house was very divided and power went form one side to another as both sides got thinned down, overall BallSmashers <3 Jason's crew were disgusting pieces of shit who had the worst personality, in fact if this was a normal season, they would probably be hated more... The world would be a better place if they all weren't in it

Not to mention Jason who made Paulie seem like the most respectful person towards women EVER, he made a lot of unnecessary and disgusting comments towards Shelby (AKA this season's fan fave), repeatedly called her a slut, prostitute and the c word, threatened to shove his dick up her mouth to choke her... Honestly some of the most disgusting behavior in BB USA, its almost up there to Aaryn levels

But of course, since Aaryn is a pretty white female and Jason is a flamboyant gay, he wasn't as hated as he should have...

So it was great to see that despite his great gameplay, America decided NOT to reward his disgusting behavior and gave the win to the Sweet Underdog who never went personal and tried to respect everyone <3 Morgan <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #52 on: December 03, 2016, 01:59:23 PM »
Marie, girl, I love your but you are full of shit.

First of all, in what world was Shelby the season's fan fav ? Danielle was.
Second of all, don't try to play it like Shelby ain't the male version of Jason. Both said disgusting things about everybody and their mamas so all of it was pretty much fair game.
Third of all, Morgan wasn't that sweet she was week. Bitch ain't had no moral compass. She was 100% evicted without the most obvious riggery of all aka Shelby's care package.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #53 on: December 03, 2016, 07:03:07 PM »
Shelby is the overall fan fave, Danielle close second. Shelby was the fav everywhere but Twitter lmfaoooo.

Jason said way worse things than Shelby too Jaki I'm disappointed in you, esp as someone who is v female oriented as yourself.

The America's vote shit rigged the whole season for Jason, and he ended up not winning anyway.

As someone who was a Jason fan in BB17, he lost me this time.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #54 on: December 04, 2016, 02:21:02 AM »
Danielle was only popular on twitter, Shelby was top of jokers most of the season and topped almost every polls... Danielle/Jason would be 2nd/3rd depends... Ask any non-twitter person, they will tell you Shelby is their fave

Morgan was sweet compared to Jason/Danielle/Kryssie... She was the only one to treat Justin like a human being in the last week, which is why Justin even rooted for her to win despite their differences

The things Shelby said don't even hold a candle to the shit Jason said... This season was pretty much rigged for Jason, I thought with the Morgan CP, oh rigged <3 but when you think of it, it was award BEFORE the safety ceremony and as rules of BB state, the POV hold can NOT be nominated

I honestly can't see how anything Shelby said is worst than slut/whore/prostitute/cunt/choke her with my penis/burn her house down/kill her family... Shelby's point is that they suck in life, and that is true... Not to mention Jason's hoes hid her food, rubbed boogers in her things, wiped their armpits in the ballsmashers' pillows... Like how is any of that worst than anything the Ballsmashers' did (I am not including Scott/Monte here because those two were problematic)

Fact is, we finally got the most successful female alliance in BB US in recent history, who never turned on each other, talked shit about each other and were genuinely friends and supportive of each other, girls who talked about women empowerment and played the game hard... How anyone could root for LNJ over them is mind-blowing with the exception of Justin were pretty mean-spirited and vile

Anyway's if they have any intention of bringing the OTT cast to the regular season... Shelby, Danielle and Alex are all locks... I don't see anyone else making it, maybe an off-chance of Justin
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 02:27:29 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #55 on: December 04, 2016, 03:39:37 AM »
I think you both are missing my point. Never have I said one was worse than the other, both were going with that instored climate of extreme bitchiness.

My point was that you can't call out someone for saying "choke on a dick" to someone when that adressee already tried to get someone ejected for "sexual aggression" and said out loud they will call child services on someone else because they were the worst mom.

None of this has to do with who I like/dislike, I'm saying you can't be offended, it just doesn't make sense to pick and choose. It's like going through the trash and saying "oh this is more disgusting than that", no bitch it's just fucking trash.

And please don't bring the "female oriented" thing in there, I don't blindly support women that is an insult to my intelligence.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #56 on: December 04, 2016, 03:53:45 PM »
Quote from: Hakuna Matata
You can check here : https://twitter.com/89razorskate20  there are all the informations you need. As I notice on his cover, he's still doing the banner thing.
thank you for posting that. 
he really does an some great job for years now with his graphics so lets hope he will never stop doing this as long as BB is a success.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #57 on: December 04, 2016, 09:24:57 PM »
In the end of the day, its good to know that good defeated evil <3

If Jason won, Danielle and co would be jumping up and down while Morgan and co (minus Shelby ofc lol) would shake their hand and say good game. But seeing how absolutely bitter Jason and Danielle are is gving me so much life <3

Flashbacks to when Jason threatened to ruin Shelby and Morgan's life in social media and Shelby shouted "I don't care I'm going back to my real life after this" <3 Jason can not comprehend in his tiny mind that people can live without being social media obsessed <3 Danielle will be stuck in her fake relationship with her pussy boyfriend Shane and Jason will forever be bitter stuck in his basement and twitter until the end of days as the Ballsmashers go on to be successful IRL <3

Seeing how petty and bitter Jason, Danielle, Shane and Neeley are on social media is life... You know shit is bad when KRYSSIE has shown the most class in the face of defeat
« Last Edit: December 04, 2016, 09:30:28 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #58 on: December 05, 2016, 12:55:52 PM »
I watched this season, it was pretty good! The house was very divided and power went form one side to another as both sides got thinned down, overall BallSmashers <3 Jason's crew were disgusting pieces of shit who had the worst personality, in fact if this was a normal season, they would probably be hated more... The world would be a better place if they all weren't in it

Not to mention Jason who made Paulie seem like the most respectful person towards women EVER, he made a lot of unnecessary and disgusting comments towards Shelby (AKA this season's fan fave), repeatedly called her a slut, prostitute and the c word, threatened to shove his dick up her mouth to choke her... Honestly some of the most disgusting behavior in BB USA, its almost up there to Aaryn levels

But of course, since Aaryn is a pretty white female and Jason is a flamboyant gay, he wasn't as hated as he should have...

So it was great to see that despite his great gameplay, America decided NOT to reward his disgusting behavior and gave the win to the Sweet Underdog who never went personal and tried to respect everyone <3 Morgan <3

LOL, I still think many other older players were more hated than Aaryn. The housemate that is the most hated for their behavior is Amber from Season 8, and it isn't even because of how she looks and in addition to her behavior, she had no redeeming qualities whereas at leats Ivette, Maggie, & Aaryn could strategize & win comps and Amber couldn't.