Author Topic: Secret Story 4 (6) France  (Read 31717 times)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
Re: Secret Story 4 (6) France
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2010, 02:55:33 AM »
oh dear...a lot of hot guys I have to say  :-*

Benoit is alot hotter in person  :-[
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2010, 04:14:40 PM »
Im sorry but secret story should have alot better secrets, i have juicier secrets than these people and could keep it to myself, it's not hard to keep being scared of a number to youself, PLEASE  >:(

;D

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2010, 05:41:31 PM »
I have read the secrets and are more boring and stupid in last seasons. The producers should call the programe "Secret freak stories".

I like the housemates of this season. Thomas is the second housemate with 17 y.o. in France (after Maeva, but she entered with her mother).

Very funniest the fake couple with two boys.

The launch has obtained 25,5% rating and has been seen by 4,2 million. It's a good starting.

SS1: 30,1% and 5 million
SS2: 30% and 5,5 million
SS3: 26,3% and 4,9 million

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2010, 06:09:21 PM »
I have read the secrets and are more boring and stupid in last seasons. The producers should call the programe "Secret freak stories".

I like the housemates of this season. Thomas is the second housemate with 17 y.o. in France (after Maeva, but she entered with her mother).

The launch has obtained 25,5% rating and has been seen by 4,2 million. It's a good starting.

Do you know if SS is perhaps the most popular show in France?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2010, 06:41:20 PM »
I agree some of the secrets are awful. Who could possibly guess that John's grandfather was the creator of The Smurfs? I mean, how could that possibly come up in conversation without John himself mentioning it and getting ejected or automatically nominated. It's madness. I find it quite hard to imagine one of them saying "Hmm, Shine is a nice girl. I wonder if she ever escaped from a sect?"

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2010, 09:09:19 PM »
If all of us think, we will find a secret about us, although it is ridiculous.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2010, 07:30:07 PM »
There are rumours that Laura will be returning to the house, as she has given no interviews to the press and is being kept in the hotel the housemates stayed in before their entry. This rumour is supported by the fact that no mystery candidates has been annouced (although I think the nineteen housemates in the house is enough for one series, some obviously disagree).

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2010, 08:00:42 PM »

Do you know if SS is perhaps the most popular show in France?
I don't think so, Koh Lanta, the Survivor version in France, is more popular than Secret Story. The last series has an average of 7.0millions viewers and 29.8%, and the last 3 seasons has more than 7.0 millions viewers in average

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2010, 08:49:43 PM »
As always, the titles are brilliant! The titles for Secret Story in France have always been my favourite  :)

And two secrets were discovered by the housemates. Robin correctly guessed that Anthony was "the most handsome man in France" (He is Mr France 2010) and Bastien correctly guessed that Alexandre is a vampire.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #34 on: July 12, 2010, 07:18:10 PM »
After only 2 days, Marion has voluntarily left the house.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 07:57:32 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #35 on: July 13, 2010, 03:33:05 PM »
I think Laura should return, and where is Nicolas!? One housemate shoudl be named Nicolas? SS1, SS2, SS3 all had a Nicolas!!

I love Secret story, it's shame that every country is blocking their videos from each other! Ugh! Discrmination!!

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #36 on: July 13, 2010, 05:38:57 PM »
I think Laura should return, and where is Nicolas!? One housemate shoudl be named Nicolas? SS1, SS2, SS3 all had a Nicolas!!

I love Secret story, it's shame that every country is blocking their videos from each other! Ugh! Discrmination!!

Oh, it's not just eachother, here in the UK, we can't even watch our OWN series anymore, isn't it unreal?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: July 13, 2010, 08:28:59 PM »

Robin and Benoit face eviction as Robin revealed their secret to Anthony. The public are voting to either evict or save them.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 11:12:03 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: July 13, 2010, 10:34:50 PM »
thats not nice of robin and it would be unfair for benoit if he would be evicted with him (I think you cannot vote for each of them seperatly?)
but I am sure they will stay anyway

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #39 on: July 13, 2010, 11:09:18 PM »
No, they'll either both be evicted or both be saved. But yeah, it's really unlikely they'll be evicted.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #40 on: July 13, 2010, 11:11:33 PM »
This is so unfair. Robin should be ejected for that, and it'll be unfair if Benoît is evicted.

But I agree with you, they won't be evicted anyway

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2010, 12:43:02 AM »
so did Robin tell Anthony because he wanted him to know that he's free?  :P
I am soo hoping that Maxime makes it to the house - so many hot guys this time around - who besides Benoit is gay?

and do you know if its already confirmed that Thomas is the born hermaphrodite? I mean its pretty obvious, isn't it?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2010, 03:37:37 AM »
Opinions on the internet are that Thomas was born a hermaphrodite, but people also think he could be the person scared of the supernatural and before Alexandre was revealed as the vampire, many thought it to be Thomas. But we really won't know for sure until someone guesses it correctly or all other secrets are worked out correctly.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 03:58:36 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2010, 04:17:59 AM »
This week the girls nominated the boys, and Ahmed and Anthony would have faced the public vote if Robin had not told Anthony his secret.

Updates on secrets for reference
Known to the housemates
Bastien discovered Alexandre's secret - he is a vampire.
Robin discovered Anthony's secret - he is the most handsome man in France (Anthony won Mr France 2010).
Marion revealed that she was a hostage in a human bomb situation before she left.
Robin revealed to Anthony that he and Benoit are a fake couple.

Known to the public
Ahmed, Julie and Anne-Krystel are the "elected representatives" of The Voice.
Senna, Stephanie and Coralie are in the house with their former partners.
Benoit is a mentalist (psychic).
John is the grandson of the creator of "The Smurfs"

Not currently known or confirmed
"I was born a hermaphrodite"
"I escaped from a sect"
"I suffer from Hexakosioihexekontahexaphobia (i.e. fear of supernatural forces).
"I'm the female Don Juan" (possibly this person is a nymphomaniac).
"I'm a miracle" - Opinions are that this is Shine.
"I have a perfect pitch"

and also, as last year, the house itself has a secret. Last year, Jonathan discovered this secret and won a free pass to the final.

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2010, 09:22:54 AM »
It's so stupid this nomination.

Marie France was ejected because she revealed her secret. She didn't have the opportunity to receive viewers support.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2010, 04:24:10 PM »
Thats not fair, if Robin revealed his secret, he should have been ejected too, with Benoit staying in the house, how hot is he though :-[

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2010, 06:32:11 PM »
any updates on the three in the crystal room? how much time do they have until they enter?
and I hope Laura will be brought back as the replacement, any word on that so far?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2010, 09:10:40 PM »
I think we may find out tomorrow what the deal with the three in the Anti-Room is in full. On launch, it was suggested that if the three in the Anti-Room correctly identify the three elected voices (Ahmed, Julie, Anne-Krystel) then the elected will be evicted and the Anti-Room three will enter the main house. If not then the Anti-Room three will be evicted. According to some sources, each Anti-Room housemate will name a main housemate they think is an elected voice. If they are right, they will take their place in the house.

No word on the Laura rumours yet though unfortunately. Interestingly, she mentioned when she was in the Apartment that she had originally auditioned with her twin sister Caroline, who apparently made it as far as the show and decided not to enter. TF1 themselves confused the twins, originally releasing a photo of Caroline as Laura when she entered the Apartment with Robin and Benoit, but quickly rectifying their mistake. As with Rosa last year, I don't think Marion will be replaced. Especially as because this week's vote will most probably result in nobody leaving, so it sort of makes the amount of the housemates the number it should be, if you understand what I mean.

Also the nominations for this week (as I previously mentioned) would have been Ahmed and Anthony. This is how the girls voted -
Coralie - Ahmed and Anthony
Stephanie - Anthony and Ahmed
Shine - Ahmed and Anthony
Anne-Krystel - Ahmed and Anthony
Julie - Anthony and Ahmed
Charlotte - Anthony and Ahmed

Ahmed - 6 nominations
Anthony - 6 nominations
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 05:36:37 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2010, 05:46:16 AM »
After searching around the internet, I came across this article - http://www.melty.fr/secret-story-4-laura-et-caroline-les-jumelles-actu37816.html - which seems to provide enough evidence that Laura will not be entering the house, as she has seen the show and knows all of the secrets etc.. The article also brings up the fact that there were four microphone sets in the Anti-Room, which had previously fuelled a lot of rumours on the official and other forums that there were to be four housemates in the Anti-Room.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2010, 10:22:56 PM »
Amelie correctly guessed that Ahmed was an elected housemate and entered the main house.

Ahmed is ejected after acting inappropriate actions and threats towards other housemates.

Thomas confirmed that he is a hermaphrodite in an interview with Benjamin Castaldi.

Chrismaëlle has to make a decision on who she thinks is an elected candidate after seeing a short film providing clues to who the elected are.

Chrismaëlle decides two housemates she believes could be a part of the elected team. She decides to confront Shine and Julie. Julie is less convincing than Shine, Chrismaëlle guesses Julie is an elected and Chrismaëlle takes Julie's place in the house. Julie moves to the Anti-Room.

Maxime believes Alexandre was a member of the elected team. As he is incorrect, he returns to the Anti-Room.

Benoit and Robin are saved from eviction with 89% to save and 11% to evict.

Julie and Maxime are currently nominated for eviction in the Anti-Room. The housemates in the main house will watch them for three days and decide who they do not want to be nominated.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 12:11:17 AM by OmgItsPhil »