Author Topic: Les Anges 9  (Read 2129 times)

Jøsêttö

Les Anges 9
« on: November 16, 2016, 04:35:27 PM »
Les Anges 9 are gonna be on air in the begin of 2017.

TATA KIMY<3 is the first official contestant, she was confirmed last Monday. I'm mixed between sadness and happiness, I think Kim deserves to stay on Les Marseillais <3

SARAH and JAJA from SS10 are most likely to participate, it's till in talks, and JULIEN, probably the winner of the season will be part of the season too... Production would love Mélanie but they're afraid since Melacting is pretty hard to handle.

Jøsêttö

Re: Les Anges 9
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2016, 04:32:56 PM »
Rawell normally will be on Les Anges 9 (strong source), plus she is not well with the production of Les Marseillais.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2016, 03:47:02 PM »
Rawell normally will be on Les Anges 9 (strong source), plus she is not well with the production of Les Marseillais.

YAS! She ain't that smart but she's a great character to me : she's petty, she's strong, she's flirty, fun, doesn't take herself too seriously AND she's pretty.

Lots of people are sayon Vincent Ch'tis and Antonin might also join the season. I personally don't fuck with them so I'd rather they don't. I also don't want Jaja on it, he's irrelevant.

Personally, I think they should get Maeva (the good one, not that SS one), Fred, Manon Marsault, Milla, Beverly, Darko and Sarah.

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 04:42:40 PM »
Jesta (<3) and Bénoit from Koh-Lanta were contacted by LA9's production but they rejected the offer ;)

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2016, 06:34:17 PM »
Jesta (<3) and Bénoit from Koh-Lanta were contacted by LA9's production but they rejected the offer ;)

QueenV bringin news about LA kkk <3

Jøsêttö

« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2016, 09:59:06 PM »

YAS! She ain't that smart but she's a great character to me : she's petty, she's strong, she's flirty, fun, doesn't take herself too seriously AND she's pretty.

Lots of people are sayon Vincent Ch'tis and Antonin might also join the season. I personally don't fuck with them so I'd rather they don't. I also don't want Jaja on it, he's irrelevant.

Personally, I think they should get Maeva (the good one, not that SS one), Fred, Manon Marsault, Milla, Beverly, Darko and Sarah.
Milla told in private (sept 2016) she was going to be on Les Marseillais, but she didn't join the filming :( Now I see she's in Paris, whether it is to sign for Les Anges, or maybe for les marseillais <333

Or just to spend the holidays with her fam lol. I hope marseillais production didnt change their mind and she will go to the filming !!!

Jaja could still bring something, even though he doesn't look like he will. I think he can surprise us. :)

FREDDDDD <3  MANON <3

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2016, 06:01:45 PM »

Milla told in private (sept 2016) she was going to be on Les Marseillais, but she didn't join the filming :( Now I see she's in Paris, whether it is to sign for Les Anges, or maybe for les marseillais <333

Or just to spend the holidays with her fam lol. I hope marseillais production didnt change their mind and she will go to the filming !!!

Jaja could still bring something, even though he doesn't look like he will. I think he can surprise us. :)

FREDDDDD <3  MANON <3

Why would she be in Les Marseillais ? I mean it's to her advantage but she ain't from there, she has no one there, i don't get it. To try to stir shit between the foire fouille couple Jessica/Nikola? Girl is better than that.

Fred is an ICON, Beverly is too. Manon is so fucking likeable tho, just like Aurélie Dautremont, they got older really well.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2016, 07:24:21 PM »

FREDDDDD <3  MANON <3

Why would she be in Les Marseillais ? I mean it's to her advantage but she ain't from there, she has no one there, i don't get it. To try to stir shit between the foire fouille couple Jessica/Nikola? Girl is better than that.

Fred is an ICON, Beverly is too. Manon is so fucking likeable tho, just like Aurélie Dautremont, they got older really well.
I had the exact same thought as you when I've been told about it. And I wasn't that glad about it, because Les Marseillais to me should stay the way it is, without any other contestant from any other reality show. (Nikola, Milla, per example). Last season of les marseillais is the season I watched from ep 1 to the last ep, and I loveeeeed it so much, I don't want to loose the fragrance it has. But I'm not gonna spit, if Milla is in it, it's gonna be great too. Especially her rivality with Jessica, it got baaad on twitter.

Frédérique <3 Definitely and she is really like that, it's not a role like many have nowadays. I mean she was even worse on KL than she was on LA5 and 6. I didn't watch LMLC & Les apprentis aventuriers but I saw Manon's itw with Jeremstar, she's so smart (compared to L'ile des vérités), idk if you meant got old physically or mentally, but mentally <3<3 even Aurélie, i saw her itw at Sam Zirah, she seems less pathetic. lol

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2016, 08:15:46 PM »
I totally meant mentally. Manon was soooo good on both les apprentis et LCLMvsLeMonde though! Basically 2 girls had everybody agreeing they were the best girls : Manon and Milla. Those girls are at Ayem's level.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2016, 04:43:41 PM »
ok jeremstar just said on his site that Jaja and Sarah from SS10 signed their contracts for les anges.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2016, 10:02:44 AM »
ok jeremstar just said on his site that Jaja and Sarah from SS10 signed their contracts for les anges.

Mel, Coco and Rawell have also signed their deal. I'm 100% that if Adrien laurent is back from the US they'll offer him a lot to be on.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2016, 04:31:09 PM »
There'll be three anonymous normally, I already know one it's very funny tbh.
Oh, I wish Jonathan from SS9 could be on Les Anges too, I saw he retweeted something about wether we'd like to see him on a reality show again. Plus, I think since his feud with Coralie, they're still not talking to each other, it'd be interesting to see them both reunited.

Mél Coco is so like a re-run of Les Anges tbh, although sometimes I despise them, they're pretty entertaining. I remember last year, thinking Mélanie would be the new Amélie, then when I saw her perf, I was like... Karisma would've given more. I guess production is gonna push some contestants to tease Mélanie so she can be maaad. (or maybe she accepted the system of doing whatever the prod wants)  :-X

And I kkkkan't, how only Secret Story contestant run the world of reality shows. On Mad Mag, the host and the chroniqueurs, and Les Anges almost majority of SS <3 kkk.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2016, 07:31:04 PM »
Oh, I wish Jonathan from SS9 could be on Les Anges too, I saw he retweeted something about wether we'd like to see him on a reality show again. Plus, I think since his feud with Coralie, they're still not talking to each other, it'd be interesting to see them both reunited.

Mél Coco is so like a re-run of Les Anges tbh, although sometimes I despise them, they're pretty entertaining. I remember last year, thinking Mélanie would be the new Amélie, then when I saw her perf, I was like... Karisma would've given more. I guess production is gonna push some contestants to tease Mélanie so she can be maaad. (or maybe she accepted the system of doing whatever the prod wants)  :-X

And I kkkkan't, how only Secret Story contestant run the world of reality shows. On Mad Mag, the host and the chroniqueurs, and Les Anges almost majority of SS <3 kkk.

Their feud ??

And yes, last time I saw a pic of Mad Mag (i don't watch tv) and it was Ayem, Aymeric, Aurélie, Tatiana and Jaja lmao

Jøsêttö

« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2016, 08:09:36 PM »

Their feud ??

And yes, last time I saw a pic of Mad Mag (i don't watch tv) and it was Ayem, Aymeric, Aurélie, Tatiana and Jaja lmao

Yep, they had a feud apparently, they unfollowed each other, it was tensed inside SS, two weeks before the final (when Coralie threw him a dry "shut the fuck up") but they quickly became friends again. lol, no idea where they really are at in their friendship tho, maybe it evolved again.

Thats when I saw Tatiana that I was like "But..., she is from ten years ago, but she's from Secret Story too lol".

Jøsêttö

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2016, 10:31:50 PM »
Btw, this season will be as 2 and 5, in Miami. :)

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2016, 11:12:14 AM »
According to jeremstar on twitter, Stéphane joffre romeas just left Endemol Shine Prod france to back to NRJ12.

Maybe, finaly we will have a goid season like before.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2016, 11:13:56 AM »
But i'm curious to know who take his place at endemol.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2016, 07:30:26 PM »
According to jeremstar on twitter, Stéphane joffre romeas just left Endemol Shine Prod france to back to NRJ12.

Maybe, finaly we will have a goid season like before.
I saw the news on 'ozap'.  Does that mean no secret story ? :(  I wondered maybe if ALJ would be the headmaster but I think it can't be.

I'm afraid of what we'll have for ss11 😂😂 
About Les Anges, after Les Anges 6 it was never the sam, with time, I kinda liked Les Anges 8.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2017, 05:52:10 PM »
Oh, I wish Jonathan from SS9 could be on Les Anges too,
Whoops... ;D
Jonathan is doing Les Anges 9 <3  I hope he'll amaze me as he did in SS9, with being funny and frank! :ali

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2017, 04:44:33 PM »
Oh, I wish Jonathan from SS9 could be on Les Anges too,
Whoops... ;D
Jonathan is doing Les Anges 9 <3  I hope he'll amaze me as he did in SS9, with being funny and frank! :ali

I wish we could get a full cast confirmed cause right now all I know for sure is Kim, Jordan, Antony, Melanie and Anissa.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2017, 11:46:39 AM »
I kkkkkkan't with senna  being in the season LOL!!!
and well now they confirmed the 11th angels.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #21 on: January 18, 2017, 06:57:26 PM »
Launch date : February 6th, with two episodes.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2017, 12:14:03 PM by Hakuna Matata »

Jøsêttö

« Reply #22 on: January 22, 2017, 12:01:42 PM »
MICKAËL from the Best Baker and GIUSEPPE anonymous, already left and, EVY from Les Princes & THOMAS from Les Marseillais replaced them.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2017, 10:36:05 PM »
LOANA, the very first winner of Big Brother (loft story) in 2001 and the most popular contestant of reality show (with Nabilla lol) joins the filming. She will enter tomorrow or after tomorrow. She already participated to Les Anges, in 2011 (the season 2).

I'm really glad with this.  And somehow I wish it could help her to get well, and why not have a job in the Mag. (Even though she'd be better without the lights of television)

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2017, 09:58:53 PM »
! No longer available