Author Topic: The Amazing Race USA 1 contestant has passed away.  (Read 1400 times)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
The Amazing Race USA 1 contestant has passed away.
« on: December 10, 2011, 10:00:25 PM »
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/the_amazing_race/2011_Dec_10_nancy-hoyt-dead

The Amazing Race has lost it's second contestant. Nancy the mother of the first mother/daughter team Nancy/Emily has passed away. She was 56. She was also on the first season of TAR and finish fifth place. Nancy/Emily were most known for ending up elimninated on a 24-hour penalty which would've eliminated TAR's original villains Bill/Joe who took a Fast Forward but took a bus hours behind. They were one of the most liked teams in general of TAR's boards.

R.I.P. Nancy  :'( :'( :'(

Offline scarlo

• Secret Housemate
Re: The Amazing Race USA 1 contestant has passed away.
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 06:12:16 AM »
Well that is sad, though that really goes with how life is.  I mean, you would not expect people to live forever but considering that they are a part of a good show from before just demonstrates how people really value reality shows.  I am not a big fan of their team or familiar with it either but it always is a saddening news to hear about something similar like this.  It would be interesting how the show will extend their condolences.

Offline Eansihadis

• Intruder
Re: The Amazing Race USA 1 contestant has passed away.
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2017, 10:03:20 AM »
I donot want to give it up yet, but it's good too.