Author Topic: Gran Hermano VIP 5 (Spain)  (Read 4808 times)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
Re: Gran Hermano VIP 5 (Spain)
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2017, 01:34:00 PM »
Jordi is not the problem, he's an ok host and knows his place, unlike JJV or Mercedes. The gala was badly done by production, they did stupid challenges and it was a waste of 4 hours. It was a mess when I stopped watching and it's a bigger mess now.

VIP 3 cast ended up being good but it didn't look great on paper because it was full of nobodies. This actually looks solid.

• Big Brother
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2017, 01:38:04 PM »
I even think 2.2 million was too much. The launch was 0/10 for me. Horrendous. I see people thinking it was good and didn't deserve it, but I've smelled better shit than I did yesterday watching this.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2017, 11:47:47 AM »
I don't think the launch was bad at all but it wasn't entertained either. I found those stupid task to enter a bit useless like GH17 launch, they needed to fill 4 hours of program with stupid things. I think the main problem GH production have is that Galas last too much, starting at 22:00 and finishing at 1:45 is not good at all. For me a good duration would be until around 00:30-00:45.

The cast is amazing, I know all of them except one, Sergio, and this could be the best casting ever at least with VIP people. The bad rating for the launch I think it is because it was holidays the days before and the normal TV consume wasn't recovered yet, besides that launching on Sunday is not always a good option, Thursday would have been a better option.

GH needs a rest for a year at least, and needs to get rid of the bad impression gave by GH17 and JJV. It needs to be revamped with a new good host (or Mercedes Milá back) and come back to the origins, trying to be back to the good seasons GH1-11 leaving behind the boring launches from nowadays and the bad editing of the videos, stop introducing guests, information from outside and things like that.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #28 on: January 13, 2017, 11:12:01 AM »
Last night it was nomination night. Terelu was the star guest for some days and she is also the weekly taks boss.

Last Tuesday the housemates were split in two teams, Black and White.

Black: Sergio (Captain), Marco, Alyson, Toño, Tutto and Elettra
White: Irma (Captain), Ivonne, Emma, Alejandro, Daniela, Aless and Alonso.

To determinate the winning team of last night, Terelu had to choose which team was the best in the weekly task, she chose the White team. Then the winning team had to cook some fritter (because Terelu is a fritter lover) and then she would pick the best cooked fritter and that housemate would receive an advantage in the nominations. After some disastrous dishes, Terelu blindly chose Irma as the best cooker, therefore she sould receive the advantage.

The public voted by app which advantage Irma would get. The options were "Immunity" or "Presence the nominations". The public voted the second option and Irma assisted to all the nominations and she had to calculate the final nominees.

Nominations:

Irma: Toño (3), Marco (2) and Tutto (1)
  Ivonne: Toño (3), Tutto (2) and Alejandro (1)
  Elettra: Tutto (3), Toño (2) and Alonso (1)
  Aless: Toño (3), Tutto (2) and Alonso (1)
  Emma: Toño (3), Marco (2) and Tutto (1)
  Toño: Ivonne (3), Elettra (2) and Marco (1)
  Alyson: Toño (3), Alejandro (2) and Tutto (1)
  Marco: Toño (3), Emma (2) and Irma (1)
  Tutto: Ivonne (3), Elettra (2) and Aless (1)
  Alonso: Toño (3), Elettra (2) and Marco (1)
  Alejandro: Elettra (3), Ivonne (2) and Marco (1)
  Daniela: Toño (3), Alejandro (2) and Alonso (1)
  Sergio: Alejandro (3), Toño (2) and Tutto (1)

Toño: 28
Tutto: 11
Elettra: 9

Alejandro: 8
Ivonne: 8
Marco: 7
Alonso: 3
Emma: 2
Aless: 1
Irma: 1
Alyson: 0
Daniela: 0
Sergio: 0

So, Toño, Tutto and Elettra are up for eviction this week. Irma then she had to announce the nominees and she told (without knowing she is wrong) that Toño, Tutto, Ivonne and Alejandro are up for eviction.

After nominations, the first betrayal was commited, Tutto stabbed Toño when he heard the applauses from the studio when Toño was said he was nominated. Then he started to say he was forced by Toño to nominate in the same way as him and he doesn't like the conversations with him. Thanks to that movement, I think Toño will be saved from an easy eviction for him and Tutto will be evicted.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #29 on: January 13, 2017, 07:17:24 PM »
House pictures (which most of them are the same from GH17 house).

Here is the link with all the pictures because some of them don't appear here in the forum.
http://imgur.com/a/AIn96

Spoiler for Hiden:

« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 07:24:01 PM by AlexSP »

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #30 on: January 13, 2017, 07:32:40 PM »
Alternative housemates pictures and Tutto's official pictures:

http://imgur.com/a/a7UU2

Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #31 on: January 20, 2017, 03:55:28 AM »
Tonight was the first eviction of the series, and the evictee was:

Spoiler for Hiden:
TOÑO SANCHÍS
75,97%

As expected, nominations took place. These were the nominations, and the results below:

ALEJANDRO: Daniela (3), Elettra (2), Marco (1)
ALESS: Tutto (3), Alonso (2), Alejandro (1)
ALONSO: Emma (3), Ivonne (2), Marco (1)
ALYSON: Alejandro (3), Emma (2), Irma (1)
DANIELA: Alejandro (3), Alonso (2), Tutto (1)
ELETTRA: Alejandro (3), Alonso (2), Tutto (1)
EMMA: Tutto (3), Marco (2), Sergio (1)
IRMA: Tutto (3), Alejandro (2), Alonso (1)
IVONNE: Tutto (3), Alonso (2), Alejandro (1)
MARCO: Alejandro (3), Alonso (2), Emma (1)
SERGIO: Irma (3), Alejandro (2), Alonso (1)
TUTTO: Daniela (3), Ivonne (2), Sergio (1)

ALEJANDRO: 18
TUTTO: 14
ALONSO: 12
EMMA: 6

DANIELA: 6
IRMA: 4
IVONNE: 4
MARCO: 4
ELETTRA: 2
SERGIO: 2
ALESS: 0
ALYSON: 0

The original nominees were ALEJANDRO, TUTTO & ALONSO. However, Tutto did THE DUMBEST MOVE EVER!, he earned the power to save a nominee, and he chose to "follow his heart" and save Alejandro, although Emma & Daniela have the same amount of points, Emma was voted by most housemates, so the final nominees up for the next eviction are: TUTTO, ALONSO & EMMA.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

• Big Brother
« Reply #32 on: January 20, 2017, 09:31:03 AM »
Alonso will be out :(

I'M JUST WATCHING FOR MY OTP SERGIVONNE <3

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #33 on: January 20, 2017, 12:04:00 PM »
Alonso will be out :(

I'M JUST WATCHING FOR MY OTP SERGIVONNE <3

I hope it's Tutto because he should've saved himself. LOL.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #34 on: January 20, 2017, 12:40:59 PM »
Quote from: BBDR16
Tonight was the first eviction of the series, and the evictee was:

Spoiler for Hiden: TOÑO SANCHÍS
75,97%

As expected, nominations took place. These were the nominations, and the results below:

ALEJANDRO: Daniela (3), Elettra (2), Marco (1)
ALESS: Tutto (3), Alonso (2), Alejandro (1)
ALONSO: Emma (3), Ivonne (2), Marco (1)
ALYSON: Alejandro (3), Emma (2), Irma (1)
DANIELA: Alejandro (3), Alonso (2), Tutto (1)
ELETTRA: Alejandro (3), Alonso (2), Tutto (1)
EMMA: Tutto (3), Marco (2), Sergio (1)
IRMA: Tutto (3), Alejandro (2), Alonso (1)
IVONNE: Tutto (3), Alonso (2), Alejandro (1)
MARCO: Alejandro (3), Alonso (2), Emma (1)
SERGIO: Irma (3), Alejandro (2), Alonso (1)
TUTTO: Daniela (3), Ivonne (2), Sergio (1)

ALEJANDRO: 18
TUTTO: 14
ALONSO: 12
EMMA: 6

DANIELA: 6
IRMA: 4
IVONNE: 4
MARCO: 4
ELETTRA: 2
SERGIO: 2
ALESS: 0
ALYSON: 0

The original nominees were ALEJANDRO, TUTTO & ALONSO. However, Tutto did THE DUMBEST MOVE EVER!, he earned the power to save a nominee, and he chose to "follow his heart" and save Alejandro, although Emma & Daniela have the same amount of points, Emma was voted by most housemates, so the final nominees up for the next eviction are: TUTTO, ALONSO & EMMA.

Elettra was saved as she received the least votes to evict. Then the lines were opened again and Toño was evicted.

Daniela gave 1 point to Emma, therefore Emma had 7 points and Tutto 13, for this reason Emma was nominated.

And Toño revealed the real identity of Tutto when he said goodbye to the house from the studio, I don't know if he did it on porpuse or if he made a mistake. Anyway Tutto tried to solve the situation saying that Tutto said that because he saw videos of Tutto talking bad about him.

• Big Brother
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2017, 10:48:00 AM »
Aida Nizar aka the queen of ratings is entering tonight as a guest as a last minute measure to increase the ratings. I guess that if she manages to do it she'll stay as a housemate and they will try to keep her as much as they can.

I'm betting more than one is going to quit since mosts of the VIPs weren't expecting anyone like her this series.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2017, 10:49:15 AM »
Blind percentages from last Monday:

Tonight the infamous and polemic personality Aída Nizar, GH5 housemate, will enter to the house to participate in the weekly task which is Masters & Servants and people by the app will choose her team. We don't know yet how many days she will stay in the house, neither if she will become an official housemate, I hope so tbh. ;D

• Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2017, 10:56:43 AM »
Tutto should go tonight. I don't believe he has the most votes but I guess production can let him go since Toño already exposed him / there's no need for him anymore / Alonso will 100% have drama with Aida. Plus it would be more believable than Emma, who is kinda liked by everyone outside, getting randomly evicted against two unpopular housemates.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2017, 11:21:07 AM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
Tutto should go tonight. I don't believe he has the most votes but I guess production can let him go since Toño already exposed him / there's no need for him anymore / Alonso will 100% have drama with Aida. Plus it would be more believable than Emma, who is kinda liked by everyone outside, getting randomly evicted against two unpopular housemates.
100% agree. He is boring, talking all the time about music and his life and bla bla bla, I don't see him creating drama of giving his opinion more than saying yes or no. Emma is adorable, maybe she is a bit boring about showmances, arguments...but she is the funny part of the programme and Alonso needs to stay, I know he said wrong things like foreigners housemates shouldn't win this reality but I will always says muebles out first over villians or strategic housemates.

• Big Brother
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2017, 09:04:41 PM »
AIDA IS AN OFFICIAL HOUSMATE!!!!!!! ICON

Jøsêttö

« Reply #40 on: January 26, 2017, 11:55:33 PM »
Blind percentages from last Monday:

(Image removed from quote.)

Tonight the infamous and polemic personality Aída Nizar, GH5 housemate, will enter to the house to participate in the weekly task which is Masters & Servants and people by the app will choose her team. We don't know yet how many days she will stay in the house, neither if she will become an official housemate, I hope so tbh. ;D
My mom <3 POLEMIC <3
She made supervivientes 2011 her own show <3  HIJA DE PUTA ! :)
I'm so sad I'm just not motivated to see GH VIP, even just for her, but I'm gonna read you guys news, I'm sure there will be a lot to talk about now. :D ;D Aida Nizar :ali

• Big Brother
« Reply #41 on: January 27, 2017, 01:03:09 AM »
Aless already wants to quit lmao

Aida's 1st victim <3

Plus the bitch got booed when it was announced he wasn't nominated.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #42 on: January 27, 2017, 01:06:15 AM »
I will post the nominations tomorrow.

Aída is a full housemate and some housemates are already pissed off with her presence in the house. Aless wants to leave the house after hearing people booing him from the studio and because of Aida's entrance. He is Oriana's friend (MyHyV and  SV2014 and Chilean realities) and Oriana had a fight with Aída in a nightclub some months ago. He is already poisining the rest of housemates about her, he is worse than her, he is a bullier he did the same thing with Toño...

Alyson confused Aída with Maite from GH16 hahaha she asked her if she was the crazy mother from GH. And Elettra confused her with Terelu's sister hahaha.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #43 on: January 27, 2017, 03:38:46 AM »
Aless already wants to quit lmao

Aida's 1st victim <3

Plus the bitch got booed when it was announced he wasn't nominated.
He's a two-faced hypocrite. What can we do! LOL

Jøsêttö

« Reply #44 on: January 27, 2017, 09:35:16 AM »
That son of a bitch. I want to spit in his fucking face, I just hope if she has everyone against her, T5 and production won't make her "look" ridiculous, or evil, and they won't eject her if she gives some slaps in some shitty faces.

Anyway, he wants to quit, what he's waiting for? kkkk. (oh yeah, money money money)

Jøsêttö

« Reply #45 on: January 27, 2017, 09:38:34 AM »
 >:( ::)
AUDIENCIAS JUEVES 27 DE ENERO
'GH VIP 5' baja a un 16,2% con la entrada de Aída Nizar

• Big Brother
« Reply #46 on: January 27, 2017, 11:05:24 AM »
If Aida can't resurrect GH VIP no one will ever will lmao

People are over GH in general after all the shady shanenigans that cultiminated in what GH 17 ended up being.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #47 on: January 27, 2017, 12:28:30 PM »
 >:( ::)
AUDIENCIAS JUEVES 27 DE ENERO
'GH VIP 5' baja a un 16,2% con la entrada de Aída Nizar

T5 must be in PANIC MODE. GH sinking rapidly and steadily. They gathered a great cast but it's not been enough even with Queen Aída entering the House.

That only means one thing: T5 is OBLIGED to re-think their approach of GH in order to keep it alive. And the first step towards that direction is to do GH18 as a back-to-basics season and tell JJV that the next edition will NOT be hosted by him, he literally "Salvamified" GH and it's a shame!

• Big Brother
« Reply #48 on: January 27, 2017, 01:44:18 PM »

Jøsêttö

« Reply #49 on: January 27, 2017, 02:01:06 PM »
Were the GH17's fans even born when Aída Nizar existed and queened?  Now the fans are 13-15 yo :( and they're too into loveee and fan of the girl next door's type.  Aida hasn't the style of the cute blondie or brunette that will make a romance (i'm going too far i know).

Well maybe the ratings will increase with Aida's first polemic ;D kkk.

(For a second i thought maybe yesterday was Sunday)

PS: Aida's feet large plan profile pic <3333333 Omgg, why not put Maria angeles too !!! With two Nizar it'd be something.