Author Topic: Gran Hermano Famosos 2 Argentina  (Read 326 times)

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
Re: Gran Hermano Famosos 2 Argentina
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2017, 05:25:42 AM »
According this website already has 2 HMs confirmed

http://www.pronto.com.ar/articulo/espectaculos/espera-companeros-polemico-mediatico-firmo-contrato-gran-hermano-famosos/20170427121613240873.html

Francisco Delgado & Maypi  :mad. Really? C'mon Endemol can y'all be more original? Two of the WORST housemates Argentina ever had in a series are considered for their Celebrity/VIP season. What a shame!
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2017, 05:56:37 AM »
Honestly I don't care if the celebs are shit because that was proven to not be relevant to the entertainment the show end up delivering, but I'm pissed that nowadays we get more CBBs than regular BBs.

It kinda seems like right now we live in a weird era of Big Brother where the format can not exist without a twist to it, which is shitty. Or maybe the casting directors are getting lazy.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2017, 11:10:29 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Honestly I don't care if the celebs are shit because that was proven to not be relevant to the entertainment the show end up delivering, but I'm pissed that nowadays we get more CBBs than regular BBs.

It kinda seems like right now we live in a weird era of Big Brother where the format can not exist without a twist to it, which is shitty. Or maybe the casting directors are getting lazy.
Its more like normal people do not apply for BB anymore and they are forced to only cast famewhores anywhere so the gap between these "celebrities" and regular people on reality shows where all you have to do is to show a character and lay around in a house doesn't exist anymore anyway.
I think its a shift in our cultural perception that explains why these celebrity formats are now so much more interested and BB was one of the reasons for it.