Author Topic: Survivor 35: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers  (Read 227 times)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
Survivor 35: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers
« on: May 21, 2017, 12:43:12 PM »
Survivor's 35th season will follow the same idea that's been occurring since Cagayan, dividing people by backgrounds/careers, as next season will be Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers.

The idea is that the survivors are divided based on whether they are motivated by money, glory, or health.

13/18 cast members identified.

http://insidesurvivor.com/cast/survivor-season-35-cast

They cast a lot of psychologists and a yoga instructors, and IDK about yoga instructor, but psychology/youth counseling/social workers seems more like a scam than healers if you ask me.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Survivor 35: Heroes vs. Healers vs. Hustlers
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 06:58:56 AM »
Its pretty much WA but made it a lol more complicated
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 06:26:32 PM »
Justin Bieber should be in this cast, he's my hero.  ;D

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 08:04:24 PM »
Survivor borrows from Big Brother again, but this permanent change is actually favorable because it gives the two most likely survivors a chance to battle it out in the F3.

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2017/07/survivor-heroes-healers-hustlers-final-four-change/

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2017, 08:42:47 PM »
I'll be the first to start, if every season from Cook Islands onward has a final three.

Cook Islands - Either Yul's idol is only valid at F5 or Ozzy basically doesn't get to select someone to bring to the F3 and Yul automatically joins. Nothing changes.

Fiji - Dreamz probably takes Cassandra and Yau Man probably beat Earl making fire, giving Yau Man a unanimous win.

China - Amanda probably brings Todd where it's a toss-up over Courtney and Denise. If Denise wins, she still only get third place. If Courtney wins, nothing changes. There is also a chance where Amanda brings Courtney to final three in which Todd easily beats Denise in building fire.

Micronesia - Assuming that this is a F3, Amanda takes Parvati. If Natalie wins, she probably finishes in third, as I can only see Alexis voting for her, so Parvati still wins 4-3-1 and if Cirie wins the duel, she wins the game unanimously.

Gabon - Susie may take Sugar, since she probably thinks bonody will vote for her, and Bob still beats Matty. If Susie takes Matty, which I think would be much less likely, Sugar throws the duel to Bob and Matty wins 6-1-0 as Sugar is the sole vote to Bob and Susie ends up in third place.

Tocantins - JT takes his bitch and still wins unanimously. Whoever builds the fire shares second place with Fishbach.

Samoa - Russell takes Natalie. If Mick wins, nothing changes. If Brett wins, he wins 8-1-0 with Russhole taking 2nd place thanks to Mick.

HVV - Russell takes Parvati and if Jerri wins the duel, Parvati wins 8-1-0 with Coach giving second place to Jerri. If Sandra wins, nothing changes. There is also a chance where Russell takes Sandra, as he thought that she was the biggest goat where Parvati probably beats Jerri making fire and wins. However, if Jerri won, then Sandra wins 8-1-0. A loss for Sandra may then alter the outcome of Game Changers.

Nicaragua - Fabio probably brings Chase. If Sash wins, nothing changes. If Holly wins, Fabio probably still wins. If Fabio takes Holly, either Chase or Sash winning fire still results in Fabio winning.

Redemption Island - Rob takes Natalie. If Phillip wins, nothing changes. If Ashley wins, she wins the game by an 8-1-0 vote.

South Pacific - Sophie probably takes Coach, where Ozzy for sure beats Albert in fire and wins and only Albert and/or Edna vote for Coach.

One World - Kim takes Chelsea where Sabrina winning fire changes nothing. Christina winning fire results in a unanimous win for Kim.

Philippines - Denise probably takes Lisa where either fire takes Skupin out again and Malcolm wins or Skupin wins and nothing changes.

Caramoan - Cochran could take Shiery where Eddie probably beats Dawn, who may have a breakdown before building the fire and Eddie wins over the jury. Cochran can take Dawn where Eddie for sure beats Shiery and still wins over the jury.

BVW - Tyson takes Gervase. If Tina wins, she becomes the second two-time winner winning 7-1-0. If Monica wins, then nothing changes, of course.

Cagayan - Kass takes Tony where if Spencer wins, he wins the game by a 7-1-0 vote. If Woo won, then Tony wins 7-1-0. There's also a chance that Kass takes Woo, but Spencer still probably wins the duel.

San Juan del Sur - Jaclyn takes Missy and Natalie and Keith are competing to win. We've already larned that if Natalie got out in fourth, Kieth wins 4-3-1, but Missy gets second.

World's Apart - Mike probably takes Carolyn where Dan and Rodney are basically competing to tie with Carolyn for second place. I don't think the outcome would've been much different if Rodney was in the F3. Only Dan would be a potential switch.

Cambodia - Jeremy takes Tasha. Spencer winning the duel changes nothing, but if he wins Cagayan, then he's not here. Kelley winning the duel results in her winning the game with Jeremy in second and Tasha in third where the vote is likely 8-2-0 or 7-3-0.

Koah Rong - Michelle would probably take Cydney. If Tai wins the duel, Michelle wins 6-1-0 with Tai getting second, thanks to Aubry. If Aubry wins, then Michelle still wins 5-2-0 as Cydney probably gets zero vote.

MvGX - Doesn't matter since the season was shit. Adam still beat Dave's sorry ass if he's in the F3.

Game Cangers - As we saw, Brad takes Troy. If Sarah wins, nothing changes. If Tai wins, we likely see brad wins after a 5-5-0 tie as Troy votes for Brad.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2017, 09:28:25 PM »
Cirie won't won unanimously... Ozzy would vote for Amanda over anyone, same goes for Erik... Cirie still wins though
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2017, 07:42:11 AM »
MARIE ARE YOU WATCHING AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR?

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #7 on: August 02, 2017, 07:49:18 AM »
I'm so disappointed with Survivor USA, since Cambodia the show has gone downhill (exluding KR as it was filmed before and so not poisoned).

I didn't care for Millennials vs Gen X and Game Changers had a horribly stupid post-merge with confusing repetitive bad editing. Plus all the big moves talk is boring to me. I blame more the producers than the contestants cuz that's what they are asked to talk tbh

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2017, 08:24:28 AM »
Quote from: Depths of Bloomfield
MARIE ARE YOU WATCHING AUSTRALIAN SURVIVOR?

YES!!!!!!

One word.... TESSA
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2017, 08:26:08 AM »
I'm so disappointed with Survivor USA, since Cambodia the show has gone downhill (exluding KR as it was filmed before and so not poisoned).

I didn't care for Millennials vs Gen X and Game Changers had a horribly stupid post-merge with confusing repetitive bad editing. Plus all the big moves talk is boring to me. I blame more the producers than the contestants cuz that's what they are asked to talk tbh

Game Changers was okay, boot list was tragic but it was better than 33 and 31... But yeah same, I've been disappointed by all of it, KR aside... Survivor Aus is where its at now <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2017, 08:27:02 AM »

The magenta tribe is so ridculous messy and OTT, I live for them
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2017, 08:42:56 AM »
Glad to see that someone else hates all of this "gotta make big moves talk". I forgot that Ozzy would vote Amanda and so would Erik, though he may vote Cirie, he liked her enough to lick her fingers.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2017, 09:05:55 AM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
Glad to see that someone else hates all of this "gotta make big moves talk". I forgot that Ozzy would vote Amanda and so would Erik, though he may vote Cirie, he liked her enough to lick her fingers.

Natalie and Alexis were probably also voting for Parvati over anyone

Amanda - Ozzy, James
Parvati - Alexis, Natalie
Cirie - Jason, Eliza

Erik was the swing but its safe to say, he would vote for Amanda or Cirie
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2017, 09:10:45 AM »

Amanda - Ozzy, James
Cirie - Jason, Eliza

I thought abut that, there's just others sources that have said that Cirie would've easily nailed the vote and it wasn't going to be a 3-2-2 vote.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2017, 10:53:22 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Today at 09:05:55 AMQuote from: JustinBieberDingusGlad to see that someone else hates all of this "gotta make big moves talk". I forgot that Ozzy would vote Amanda and so would Erik, though he may vote Cirie, he liked her enough to lick her fingers.

Amanda - Ozzy, James
Cirie - Jason, Eliza

I thought abut that, there's just others sources that have said that Cirie would've easily nailed the vote and it wasn't going to be a 3-2-2 vote.

Ozzy and James were voting for Amanda no matter what... Natalie was the same for Parv 4-2-1 maybe but it can be closer than that
FUTURE AFP OF BB19