Author Topic: Big Brother 19 USA  (Read 6283 times)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2017, 05:04:47 PM »
There's going to be a battle-back competition, right? If so, Cody would probably return, so Paul is really wasting him time going for him. A houseguest could benefit if they can work to try to save Cody and get Paul to target someone else.

Of course, Paul haters probably want Cody evicted so he was return and then backdoor Paul. Since the houseguests also don't know if there is a battle-back competition, it's fair to assume one.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2017, 07:38:50 PM »
There's going to be a battle-back competition, right? If so, Cody would probably return, so Paul is really wasting him time going for him. A houseguest could benefit if they can work to try to save Cody and get Paul to target someone else.

Of course, Paul haters probably want Cody evicted so he was return and then backdoor Paul. Since the houseguests also don't know if there is a battle-back competition, it's fair to assume one.
Acutally, It's now being rumored as there's reportedly going to be a special episode on a Friday sometime this month. However, nothing has been confirmed yet
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2017, 07:55:58 PM »
http://bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-19-schedule-special-episode-july-21/

There you go! THERE'S A SPECIAL BBUS EPISODE ON FRIDAY JULY 21! Battle Back is a possibility, but nothing was ever told to Jillian when she was evicted back on Thursday. So, we don't know yet.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2017, 10:56:52 AM »
The battleback rumor is further intensified with the news that Cameron is in sequester, so lets all hope Cody survives or wins that battle back
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2017, 06:19:21 PM »
Plus, it's Grodner after all, expect the expected, someone has returned to the game since season 15.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2017, 07:52:20 PM »
Just watched the eviction episode plus some live feeds.

Jess/Cody are actual trash, Marie what bad taste you have this year jajajaja

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2017, 09:34:48 PM »

Jody is so bad they are good. Whatever you do you HAVE to talk about them. Everybody has a dramatic opinion about them. They are the definition of good casting choices.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2017, 09:52:45 AM »
Quote from: Danny

So you're rooting for Paul? Or Josh? Or Raven? Or Matt? Or Christmas?

Over the actual deities that are Jody/Alex... Okay terrible opinions you have there
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2017, 09:54:48 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: Danny on July 09, 2017, 12:52:20 PMJust watched the eviction episode plus some live feeds.

Jody is so bad they are good. Whatever you do you HAVE to talk about them. Everybody has a dramatic opinion about them. They are the definition of good casting choices.

This exactly, don't get me wrong Jody seems like terrible people but they are 100%the best characters alongside Alex this season, they aren't contrived tryhards like Raven or Paul... This season its either you are Team Jody or Team Paul, no middle ground, interesting to see Danny is likely Team Paul
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #84 on: July 11, 2017, 09:56:30 PM »
I'm not TeamPaul or TeamJody. I'm TeamMarlena at the moment.

I also like Raven, I don't see how she's a try-hard.

I do like Alex, I'd like to see if she can survive after they get rid of Jody.

For the most part, I'm anti-Josh. I seriously don't know why we have to put up with him.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #85 on: July 11, 2017, 10:04:54 PM »
Quote from: Danny on July 09, 2017, 12:52:20 PMJust watched the eviction episode plus some live feeds.

This exactly, don't get me wrong Jody seems like terrible people but they are 100%the best characters alongside Alex this season, they aren't contrived tryhards like Raven or Paul... This season its either you are Team Jody or Team Paul, no middle ground, interesting to see Danny is likely Team Paul

I might think Jody are entertaining, but never will I say I root for those 2 trashcans and my hate is for Paul big ass mouth is notorious so idk i can't relate

Elena, Christmas and Dom are by FAR the most rootable people in there. Elena is a great character and social player, Christmas is so damn strong and Dom is clearly the smartest person in the house. Mark would come close as he is so damn cute and hot, but he's too much of a baby, it's almost as if he either needs babysitter dom or  mama elena to always take care of him.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2017, 11:51:25 AM »
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 02:54:48 AMQuote from: JackieQuote from: Danny on July 09, 2017, 12:52:20 PMJust watched the eviction episode plus some live feeds.

I might think Jody are entertaining, but never will I say I root for those 2 trashcans and my hate is for Paul big ass mouth is notorious so idk i can't relate

Elena, Christmas and Dom are by FAR the most rootable people in there. Elena is a great character and social player, Christmas is so damn strong and Dom is clearly the smartest person in the house. Mark would come close as he is so damn cute and hot, but he's too much of a baby, it's almost as if he either needs babysitter dom or  mama elena to always take care of him.

Mark is definitely one of the most likable males in recent history... I'm Team Jody, Marlenaque and also Alex... Christmas, her alliance is already slowly turning on her, they've been shit talking her all day, so I wouldn't be surprised if she takes the fall after Ramses, Jessica, Josh and Jason

One reason to hate Raven is that she was clearly casted to enable Paul, there are pictures floating around that Raven and Paul met before, so like no, just no... Give 1 Raven opinion that isn't a word by word Paul opinion, yeah good luck with that

Jody are shit people, that is no question but they are the only reason why this shit is entertaining... Cody is about to leave anyway, so Jessica will probably cry and complain for the remainder of her time <3 but she will likely bring more to this with her tears than like 3/4 of the cast

Alex is pretty set, no one is touching her anytime soon, since they have their bootlist ready and Alex isn't even anywhere near there, I fully expect her to outlast even Christmas... The majority wants to boot Josh before the jury because they don't want to get stuck to him in the jury lol, neither do I, Josh sucks

And Dominique is literally Mark's babysitter ;D but the Mark-Dominique friendship is the most genuine one in there and the Marlena showmance is everything and them as a trio is a car crash waiting to happen at around F7 <3

Then there's Kevin... IDK he will last but he sucks, he's no Karen thats for sure
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #87 on: July 14, 2017, 04:15:06 AM »
I want to see Josh in jury for one reason, Zingbot. Plus, I want to see how much of a mess one week can be if he gets HOH.

Also, Kevin may be clueless, but in terms of social play, he's got Karen beat. That woman was begging to be a F2 goat.

Imagine if Josh and Zach Ranse, Evel Dick or even Rachel were in the house together and didn't get along ......

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2017, 02:30:34 PM »
I want to see Josh in jury for one reason, Zingbot. Plus, I want to see how much of a mess one week can be if he gets HOH.

Also, Kevin may be clueless, but in terms of social play, he's got Karen beat. That woman was begging to be a F2 goat.

Imagine if Josh and Zach Ranse, Evel Dick or even Rachel were in the house together and didn't get along ......

Zach Rance ws only a big character in his season because the cast was terrible.

• Big Brother
« Reply #89 on: July 14, 2017, 03:10:50 PM »

I still defend that season as their best, most ideal cast because I'd rather watch a cast like that than people who are cringy and cruel to one another like season's 9 and 15.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2017, 03:38:33 PM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
Quote from: Jackie on Yesterday at 07:30:34 AMQuote from: JustinBieberDingus on July 13, 2017, 09:15:06 PMI want to see Josh in jury for one reason, Zingbot. Plus, I want to see how much of a mess one week can be if he gets HOH.

I still defend that season as their best, most ideal cast because I'd rather watch a cast like that than people who are cringy and cruel to one another like season's 9 and 15.

Victoria who literally did nothing the whole season was the shining star of the F6....
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2017, 03:43:32 PM »
Also Jessafe for another week <3

Getting put up as a pawn only to have the veto used on her <3

This is the beginning of Jessica's road to AFP <3

But I have to rescind my support for Alex, who literally made the stupid move of putting Jessiqueen up to begin with and Dom who is like a threat to no one... Put Matt and Raven up, what an idiot... Now she wants to put Mark up as a pawn to force Elena to evict Dom, these people are idiots... Dom does not deserve to go, Mark does not deserve to go... But it looks like this week will be Mark vs Dom... With Dom as the target because of her stupid ass talk show, yup that is the reason she is leaving 

On brighter news again, Jessica is safe <3 future AFP of BB19 <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2017, 03:45:00 PM »
If only Alex got over her hate boner for Jessica and targeted those idiots Matt and Raven instead
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2017, 03:47:10 PM »
Jessica is really safe? That's good, since I don't really want to watch three weeks of the houseguests going after Jody, three meaning Cody could return.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2017, 03:54:23 PM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
Jessica is really safe? That's good, since I don't really want to watch three weeks of the houseguests going after Jody, three meaning Cody could return.

Jason won Veto and is using it on Jessica with Alex's blessing (he was very against Jessica being put up to begin with because he's on their side, he's not wrong)

There might be a shift next week with Alex/Jason/Ramses/Jessicody on one side with the other side essentially being on taters where they barely trust each other
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #95 on: July 16, 2017, 08:01:51 AM »
Jessica update: she is having fun and is not being bullied

But in all seriousness, this must be the worse groupthink BB, almost up there with BB16... Paul turns the house against someone, everyone bullies and ignores them... Happened to Jessica and Cody now its happening to Dom, this season is essentially Paul's cult, its disgusting

I'm actually pretty conflicted, if Cody comes back. Jody will be reunited and they will cause mayhem and destruction for 1-2 weeks as they shout at Josh and other people as well, I feel I need this in my life...

If Cody doesn't come back, Jessica likely makes it far as she is one of the few people with game intuition and she has already reintegrated herself and is in good with a lot of people, she's a much better player without Cody... Its conflicting
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #96 on: July 16, 2017, 03:15:55 PM »
Paul is a disgusting piece of shit. While the Jody thing was trash but not too hard to understand because they were actually isolating themselves and saying horrible stuff, the Dom meeting was so hard to watch. It was totally uncalled for, it was bullying at his best, so many lies were said to make Dom look like a bad guy and now the results are even more horrible.

The girl is def going to be evicted and is totally isolated and YET they still bully her. Kevin saying he doesn't want "that thing in his room" and stuff like this... Black women can't win in BB.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #97 on: July 16, 2017, 03:56:28 PM »
Paul is a disgusting piece of shit. While the Jody thing was trash but not too hard to understand because they were actually isolating themselves and saying horrible stuff, the Dom meeting was so hard to watch. It was totally uncalled for, it was bullying at his best, so many lies were said to make Dom look like a bad guy and now the results are even more horrible.

The girl is def going to be evicted and is totally isolated and YET they still bully her. Kevin saying he doesn't want "that thing in his room" and stuff like this... Black women can't win in BB.
Paul hates black women, surprise, surprise

But seriously he is a disgusting fool, I think Paul may have an agenda to get Mark out, he is pushing too hard to put up Mark because it became clear in the past 48 hours that Dom/Mark aren't as mindless slaves as the rest of Paul's posse, between Dom and Mark, Dom is already alone and Mark is still at least somehow strong... Its pretty gross that Paul used Elena to get Mark on board to put himself up as a pawn but Elena wasn't having any of that and isn't happy that Dom is OTB but she knows her hands are tied

Jason however has been the surprising angel pushing for Raven to be put up as a pawn because honestly as much as Raven is Dying (which apparently has recently been exposed as fake) is a thing, its is likely possible to save Dom, all Jason needs to do is get himself, Mark, Jessatan, Ramses MAYBE Josh/Elena/Xmas to evict Raven... Its a long shot but its the only way to keep Dom, Mark and Jessatan safe, and lets face it... Dom, Marlena, Jason, Xmas and Jessatan are the only rootable people in the house... Raven hates Xmas so all Xmas needs is this tea

Kevin is trash and is an obvious Paul minion, Mark has said multiple times that Kevin is the hinky voter but no one believes him because everyone is entrenched in Paul's asshole...

If only Jason won HOH instead of that idiot Alex
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #98 on: July 16, 2017, 03:59:35 PM »
1. Jessica
2. Jason
3. Mark
4. Dom
5. Elena

6. Christmas
7. Ramses

8. Alex

9-12. Who cares they are trash anyway

13. Paul

And also <3 ;D at this public turn around for Jessica

I can't wait for her to be the most popular contestant of Big Brother ever <3
« Last Edit: July 16, 2017, 04:11:02 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #99 on: July 16, 2017, 07:22:21 PM »
Wait a minute... People actually like Jason's homophobic ass and Kevin old ass depsite his threats ? And they hate Dom for her faith? Hmmm i wonder why could that be ?