Author Topic: Big Brother 19 USA  (Read 6230 times)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Reply #100 on: July 16, 2017, 07:39:41 PM »
How is Raven least favorite? And below even Megan?

It's really sad to see Dom bullied. Spreading lies about someone to get them evicted is I really hope it's not that bad and really did want to see more from her. However, voting with the house and going against the status quo is the best way to go unless you want to be evicted next.

What Grodner needs is a twist such as vetoes that can be played after the votes have been cast. This will enable people to split the votes where we only need one or two people to mess that up rather than the majority of the house. I know it sounds so Survivor-like, but if they want big moves without repercussions, this is the best way. Even the "double vote" or "steal a vote" could shake things up.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #101 on: July 16, 2017, 09:37:23 PM »
How is Raven least favorite? And below even Megan?

It's really sad to see Dom bullied. Spreading lies about someone to get them evicted is I really hope it's not that bad and really did want to see more from her. However, voting with the house and going against the status quo is the best way to go unless you want to be evicted next.

What Grodner needs is a twist such as vetoes that can be played after the votes have been cast. This will enable people to split the votes where we only need one or two people to mess that up rather than the majority of the house. I know it sounds so Survivor-like, but if they want big moves without repercussions, this is the best way. Even the "double vote" or "steal a vote" could shake things up.

1. She throws pity party to herself 24/7 : if you watch the feeds, you already know she not only has two terminal diseases but a broken foot, no money, she can be dead next year, god isn't on her side... That's all she ever talks about.
2. She was exposed as a fraud. Her family and her have a gofundme page to raise money for her treatments, most people suffering the same disease as her ask about 5.000$, her family and her are asking for 200.000$. She mentionned being broke several times yet she just bought herself a 40K car and opened a second dance studio.
3. She was instrumental in the bullying and isolation of Dom.
4. Her showmance with Matt make people sick.
5. Her main target is Christmas because now Christmas looks sicker than her.

• Big Brother
« Reply #102 on: July 16, 2017, 11:45:12 PM »
Talking about a disease/disability is not always a bad thing. I'm set to have a hearing aid, plus will admit to use this in my next audition video, and am doing soon to do testing for learning disabilities and had conflicts with work due to work tasks being physically daunting and potentially take testings to see if I'm fit to obtain a driver's license.

I'm also struggling with school as I don't think my University's campus is very safe and the same is said for the city I live in. If I appeared on Big Brother, I would disclose how I feel about my University because one, a houseguest may ask (this would be especially true thinking about the possibility of being on BBCAN, give or take its haitus) and two, to avoid being compared to Ian, which I'm from the same hometown, both went to University, die-hard fan, and also, someone who'd streak. Another factor to bring this up strategically, which would be more true for Survivor, is that a lot of people perceive me to be someone from a sheltered, privileged, affluent background, which is way worse than being a nerd. Being a Belieber could either confirm the affluent theory, or be a way I can separate myself from being compared to Ian Terry, but it is apart of my strategy. I would agree that if this is the only thing I discuss, not to mention, I'd give it a week before discussing this just to avoid disclosing this to the wrong houseguest. I'm also not looking for sympathy from America or other houseguests. I am playing Big Brother for Grodner/Kass or for a showmance, not America or myself, which is also another strategy I can use to separate myself from Ian's profile.

The bullying and the fraudulence is not cool, if the bullying is true. Internet fans are generally anti-showmance nowadays anyways. Not sure about how to comprehend her reasoning for targeting Christmas, though.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 12:14:48 AM by JustinBieberDingus »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #103 on: July 17, 2017, 05:40:48 AM »
You guys are missing the point! Jessica is #5!!!!!!

Someone who knows Raven irl exposed her as a fraud as well, there are a lot of inconsistencies in her story, "I'm gonna die soon and I can't conceive" yet her mother with the exac same illness has how many children? And is how old!

"I can't get more than 2 pacemakers"
"Mom is on her 7th"

"I'm broke and poor"
"Bought a new car and opened a 2nd dance studio"

She is a fraud yet she uses her illness to control people and make them feel bad for her, thats kinda sick and low if you ask me... Not only that, she is targeting Christmas hardcore because she is the only one who can be sick in the house, call it a monopoly of sympathy so to say...

And really would production cast a girl who could die at any minute? I don't doubt she's sick but she's exaggerating how sick she is and is scamming everyone out, she's probably even grosser than Paul tbh

Also I think Kevin might get exposed soon, or I hope people are catching on that he is the hinky vote
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 05:50:50 AM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #104 on: July 17, 2017, 05:41:51 AM »
People generally support Marlena, so its not that people are anti-showmance as their is retrospective love for Jody and Marlena is still liked
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #105 on: July 17, 2017, 05:43:42 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Wait a minute... People actually like Jason's homophobic ass and Kevin old ass depsite his threats ? And they hate Dom for her faith? Hmmm i wonder why could that be ?

They like Jason for being anti-Paul and I feel its strictly game level, the love for Jason, if he won HOH this week its much better than Alex winning
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #106 on: July 17, 2017, 02:55:19 PM »
Okay, but is there any vids of Raven getting everyone to bully Dominique. I feel that Paul is just trying to do whatever he needs to stay in the game once his immunity expires, hence him also getting Kevin to evict Ramses.

I wonder what Jackie/Marie would do if the final three are Kevin, Paul, & Raven.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #107 on: July 17, 2017, 10:38:55 PM »
Okay, but is there any vids of Raven getting everyone to bully Dominique. I feel that Paul is just trying to do whatever he needs to stay in the game once his immunity expires, hence him also getting Kevin to evict Ramses.

I wonder what Jackie/Marie would do if the final three are Kevin, Paul, & Raven.

I said she was instrumental, not that she was the leader. Paul is the leader, he initiated the whole thing. But Raven helped spread the lies and Alex exectuted her. Funny how miss "im an independant player" is not regretting wasting her HOH on Dom, feeling bad because she knows Dom is innocent and yet still following Paul's order...

The whole blackface tho, rejoiced me to a HIGH level. When TMZ spoke about it  >:D

And showmance aren't always hated. It depends on the people. Demika still barely have any haters besides Neda.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2017, 01:13:37 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus on Today at 07:55:19 AMOkay, but is there any vids of Raven getting everyone to bully Dominique. I feel that Paul is just trying to do whatever he needs to stay in the game once his immunity expires, hence him also getting Kevin to evict Ramses.

I said she was instrumental, not that she was the leader. Paul is the leader, he initiated the whole thing. But Raven helped spread the lies and Alex exectuted her. Funny how miss "im an independant player" is not regretting wasting her HOH on Dom, feeling bad because she knows Dom is innocent and yet still following Paul's order...

The whole blackface tho, rejoiced me to a HIGH level. When TMZ spoke about it  (Image removed from quote.)

And showmance aren't always hated. It depends on the people. Demika still barely have any haters besides Neda.

Marlena is still fairly liked right now and Natalie/James were popular in their season, being in a showmance doesn't mean you get hated... Also the awkward as fuck moments when Matt tried to flirt with Jessica lol, he's about to leave Raven for her! But Jessica wants his head so idk

On top of that Raven is the cattiest bitch there, followed by Alex... Little Miss Illness talks shit about someone 24/7 every shot of her, she's either talking shit about Christmas, Jessica, Dominique, Cody, Josh, Jason

Yeah Paul is definitely falling from grace this season and it is deserved
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #109 on: July 18, 2017, 01:20:38 AM »
Even I agree with Paul's fall to disgrace... the bullying is tolerable, but BLACKFACE? Who the f*** he thinks he is? Ugh...
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

• Big Brother
« Reply #110 on: July 18, 2017, 03:57:32 AM »
Wait, Paul is using blackface? I wanna see.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #111 on: July 18, 2017, 08:09:31 AM »
Paul shouldn't be popular in the first place, he was an even more obnoxious, sexist, even bigger bully, prejudice andw contrived version of Zach Rance
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #112 on: July 18, 2017, 08:22:59 AM »
Fuck Jason for not using the veto on Jessica! Come on Jessica please be safe!!!!!! I like Dom but Jessicunt is more likely to shake things up than Dom and has her head in the game, Dom checked out already and staying would not be good for her since she will just keep getting bullied
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #113 on: July 18, 2017, 01:27:40 PM »
Wait, Paul is using blackface? I wanna see.

He didnt because black twitter got a hold of the video where he said he would, reported it to TMZ and the shade room (massive gossip instagram), it got a LOT of backlash, Grodner stepped in for her favorite and called him to the DR like 40times that day to get him to change the outfit. He didn't change the outfit, but didn't use the blackface he was planning on doing and Elena, Alex and friends were finding so fucking hilarious.

At this point I barely like anybody in there. I truly despise Paul for so many reasons, Raven + Elena + Alex + Christmas + Mathew are sheeps, Jason is homophobic, Jess and Kevin are pieces of shit, Rasmes is racist.

Honestly kinda only tolerate Mark and Josh. Still support Dom though, and pray for her to get the hex.

• Big Brother
« Reply #114 on: July 18, 2017, 03:45:47 PM »
Ramses is racist? When did that happen? and Paul is prejudice and sexist? Also, Wil uses black face when doing impressions of Z, Jocasta, & Da' Vonne and he doesn't get called racist. he also does impressions of Julie and uses tan-face.

Mark threw hot sauce at Josh's face, though he did get mad he lost a game of pool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KatPa9J7dmE

Not sure whether to think differently of Mark, or is Josh really that much of a pain to live with.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2017, 04:08:45 PM by JustinBieberDingus »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #115 on: July 18, 2017, 09:50:26 PM »
Ramses is racist? When did that happen? and Paul is prejudice and sexist? Also, Wil uses black face when doing impressions of Z, Jocasta, & Da' Vonne and he doesn't get called racist. he also does impressions of Julie and uses tan-face.

Mark threw hot sauce at Josh's face, though he did get mad he lost a game of pool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KatPa9J7dmE

Not sure whether to think differently of Mark, or is Josh really that much of a pain to live with.

I don't know that Wil.

-Rasmes isn't plain racist but Rasmes is black latino and refuses to be called black and negate his heritage as if it's a bad thing.
-Have you ever seen Paul shouting at a man ? Nope. Have we seen Paul shouting at a woman ? Like 4545485 times.

Also, I really loved that Mark vs Josh drama and I'm not taking sides. Mark is very emotional and Josh always pushes his buttons. Josh just got hot sauce and pickle juice in his face, he had a right to be mad. Soooo i just sit back and enjoy lol

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #116 on: July 19, 2017, 03:13:51 AM »
Actually, based on what I've seen so far, it's Dom going on Thursday. Jessica is pretty safe at this time. But in BB anything can happen!
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #117 on: July 19, 2017, 03:23:15 AM »
Kevin is probably getting that hex because he is popular for some reason
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #118 on: July 19, 2017, 03:24:50 AM »
Josh is kinda terrible too and he's a sheep to Paul...

The only decent all around person there is Mark and he already is a target for the weeks to come... Daily Pray for Cody to come back and fuck this game up
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #119 on: July 19, 2017, 03:25:11 PM »
Kevin is probably getting that hex because he is popular for some reason

It will for sure be a tough race. Alex and Kevin are casuals favorite because of the edit, Dom and Jessica are getting the most votes from fans but I hope the media coverage Dom/Paul is getting will help her get it.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #120 on: July 19, 2017, 03:28:49 PM »

The only decent all around person there is Mark and he already is a target for the weeks to come... Daily Pray for Cody to come back and fuck this game up

I wouldn't say he's a sheep, he's just obviously not going against the whole group for strategic reasons which he explained to Dom (and she understood).
I haven't witnessed him being terrible, all i've seen is a bit of immaturity but a lot of sweetness.

Dom is a good person too, she even is the messiah so i will not stand any bad mouthing.

• Big Brother
« Reply #121 on: July 19, 2017, 04:57:31 PM »

I wouldn't say he's a sheep, he's just obviously not going against the whole group for strategic reasons which he explained to Dom (and she understood).
I haven't witnessed him being terrible, all i've seen is a bit of immaturity but a lot of sweetness.

Dom is a good person too, she even is the messiah so i will not stand any bad mouthing.

Josh got accused of peaking at a female houseguest in the shower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zaI1GPMFKQ

Between Megan quitting, Christmas's injury, Cody being Cody, Josh being Josh, Paul's blackface, and Raven being exposed as a fraud, for some reason, I think all of this makes the train wreck aspect interesting this time, unlike the train wrecks from season 15.

I think Paul should be President of the United States. #MakeAmericaFriendshipAgain.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2017, 09:00:29 PM by JustinBieberDingus »

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #122 on: July 20, 2017, 12:26:13 AM »

Josh got accused of peaking at a female houseguest in the shower.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zaI1GPMFKQ

Between Megan quitting, Christmas's injury, Cody being Cody, Josh being Josh, Paul's blackface, and Raven being exposed as a fraud, for some reason, I think all of this makes the train wreck aspect interesting this time, unlike the train wrecks from season 15.

I think Paul should be President of the United States. #MakeAmericaFriendshipAgain.

The josh this was made up by Jessica and Raven. They took one instance when he was going to the toilet and felt like he could see cause he's tall but the dude wasn't even looking. He even cried about it. Similar to Shelby/Justin.

Well considering the qualities yall seem to seek in a president at the moment, I guess Paul would fit the mold  ::)

• Big Brother
« Reply #123 on: July 20, 2017, 02:31:36 AM »
I wonder what Zingbot will say to Josh and if he will expose Raven as fraudulent, which will really be funny.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #124 on: July 20, 2017, 04:43:36 AM »
I wonder what Zingbot will say to Josh and if he will expose Raven as fraudulent, which will really be funny.

We'll never know what he would say to Raven, too bad.