Author Topic: Big Brother 19 USA  (Read 6297 times)

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Reply #175 on: July 31, 2017, 12:14:58 AM »
What is Raven's second illness? All I know is the one with the G word.

• Big Brother
« Reply #176 on: July 31, 2017, 12:40:15 AM »
Besides, Frankie also did this. I also don't believe that a huge fraction of his winnings would've gone to building a dance school in Africa, even if he won his season or even AFP.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #177 on: July 31, 2017, 03:56:30 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
isn't it weird how much jessica resemble ariana grande ? she even has the same baldness and useless guy attached to her.
I've been thinking this for the longest time! It seems like Jess may have convinced Paul to use the veto on her so she doesn't use the hex

But yeah I feel those extensions are damaging her hair even further
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #178 on: July 31, 2017, 03:57:29 AM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
What is Raven's second illness? All I know is the one with the G word.

It affects 5 million people and it has yet to be named... So she calls it "Raven's disease" or something... Gastroperisis is her first illness
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #179 on: July 31, 2017, 03:58:08 AM »
Besides, Frankie also did this. I also don't believe that a huge fraction of his winnings would've gone to building a dance school in Africa, even if he won his season or even AFP.

Her and Frankie both suck so its not like this helps her case from being a less horrid human being
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #180 on: July 31, 2017, 12:13:07 PM »
The stupidity level in that house is increasing every single week.... its like there are many people with some kind of perception issues.

• Big Brother
« Reply #181 on: July 31, 2017, 03:58:05 PM »
I want to see the Hex used, though now it won't surprise anybody. I also really doubt that Jess will just let Cody go, as that means that she is for sure on her own.

I wonder what America will do if Raven/Josh are in the final two.  :-X

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #182 on: July 31, 2017, 04:54:19 PM »
I want to see the Hex used, though now it won't surprise anybody. I also really doubt that Jess will just let Cody go, as that means that she is for sure on her own.

I wonder what America will do if Raven/Josh are in the final two.  :-X

I wonder why Jess even talked to Paul.... like there is any chance at all to build trust... why do they keep on trying this with the wrong people? lol.. its a lost cause.

We cant really blame the house guests on the Raven issue. They might notice that some things dont add up but its hard to know the whole story when you are in the house.... but other than that i can tell you what i would do if those two are in the finals....

Btw: I watched that Raven video and what she said in the house sounds alot like she memorized all those "facts" and already had to repeat that stuff many many times... its not like she is talking freely.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 05:05:28 PM by freshveg »

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #183 on: July 31, 2017, 05:55:44 PM »
Paul needs to go ASAP to kick this season into gear.  Everyone following him blindly is just making for an ultra dull season.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #184 on: July 31, 2017, 06:03:27 PM »
I agree. I actually stopped watching this after the eviction of Dominique - much earlier than when I usually lose interest in this show. It really started promising but yeah - it went downhill pretty fast and I see nobody in sight to root for or that it will get less frustrating at some point. This show has been ruined with the Paul-twist from Day 1. Please fire Grodner and let the canadian producers take over!

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #185 on: August 01, 2017, 12:51:56 AM »
Jessica is using the hex, she's considering not using it but she will be using it, now that Paul is planning on blIndsiding and taking her out. Jessica mentioned multiple times that she does not like getting her arm twisted or bullied in to doing something, so each time Paul talks to her just pushes her to use the hex more l;D

My main gripe with Paul is not his gameplay, its the fact that he is a horrible and disgusting human being... Jessica compared the whole house to dogs and Paul being the trainer, which she is 100% right, this house is so spineless and stupid that Jessica, Cody and to a lesser extent Mark, Elena are the only ones who have their own mind or a certain degree of free will, why else do you think they are the next 4 lined up to go
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #186 on: August 01, 2017, 12:56:22 AM »
1. Jessica
2. Cody
3. Mark
4. Elena

5-9. Who cares they all suck, please die ty

10. Raven, yeah generally just an awful human being, scam artist, fake disease inventing fake bitch. I hope she get evicted in an Elena/Jessica HOH as they cackle as she leaves the house crying
11. Josh, is there anyone more contrived and attention whorey as this one, its like she took all aspects about Zach Rance and made it 100x worse and more contrived, he is not funny, he is terrible at being a human being, his only saving grace is that I am certain he is mentally ill or has an IQ less than 40, but please I hope the BB community shuns him because that will destroy him
12. Paul, honestly there are not enough words
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #187 on: August 01, 2017, 09:52:48 AM »
There was a wall screamer who shouted "America loves Jessica " and said something negative about Paul... Sadly the current Queen of Popularity, Righteousness and all things good in the Big Brother House did not hear it :(

Jessica and Cody both wanted to walk since they were bullied hardcore by literally everyone except for Marlena... Elena hid but Mark defended Jody... Apparently Grodner went in to give Jessica and Cody and pep talk in the DR and warned everyone else about bullying <3.... I can imagine Grodner rigging things for Jody as we speak <3 Jessica came out of the DR in high spirits, I am ready for a Jody HOH next week as they alternate HOHs for the next 6 weeks hopefully <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #188 on: August 01, 2017, 09:53:41 AM »
Its not even close, everyone else in the house is hated except for Jody and Mark... Raven was .50 in Jokers, that's Paulie levels of bad lol
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #189 on: August 01, 2017, 01:21:29 PM »
1. Jessica
2. Cody
3. Mark
4. Elena

10. Raven, yeah generally just an awful human being, scam artist, fake disease inventing fake bitch. I hope she get evicted in an Elena/Jessica HOH as they cackle as she leaves the house crying
11. Josh, is there anyone more contrived and attention whorey as this one, its like she took all aspects about Zach Rance and made it 100x worse and more contrived, he is not funny, he is terrible at being a human being, his only saving grace is that I am certain he is mentally ill or has an IQ less than 40, but please I hope the BB community shuns him because that will destroy him

100% agreed except the die part lol... maybe one day Kevin will leave the dark side.. lol

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #190 on: August 01, 2017, 01:26:54 PM »
Quote from: freshveg
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 05:56:22 PM1. Jessica
2. Cody
3. Mark
4. Elena

100% agreed except the die part lol... maybe one day Kevin will leave the dark side.. lol

9 is officially Alex
5 is Kevin he still sucks so much, I hope he never elaves the dark side because he is popular for no reason and Jessica deserves AFP over this stupid idiot

Grodner is gonna rig the next HOH so much in Jody's favor, I can not wait for these bullies to get what they deserve... I would not be surprised if Grodner throws Paul to the wolves in favor of her new stars, Jessica and Cody <3

Raven, Josh, Paul and Alex have strong potential to be booed ala Aaryn/Christine... America hates them that much and after the bully session where production forced Paul to read the rules against bullying to the rest of the house, I feel they are close to ditching Paul.

I thought the Dominique bully session was bad, but wow what they did to Jody last night was on a league of its own. The only people who talk to Jessica is Elena/Mark... Paul ordered his minions to insult and provoke Jody every chance they get, but Jody handled it with class and maturity... I am praying these people lose their jobs and get shunned by their community... PRAY FOR JODY!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #191 on: August 01, 2017, 01:53:51 PM »
Quote from: Marie on Yesterday at 05:56:22 PM1. Jessica
2. Cody
3. Mark
4. Elena

9 is officially Alex
5 is Kevin he still sucks so much, I hope he never elaves the dark side because he is popular for no reason and Jessica deserves AFP over this stupid idiot

Grodner is gonna rig the next HOH so much in Jody's favor, I can not wait for these bullies to get what they deserve... I would not be surprised if Grodner throws Paul to the wolves in favor of her new stars, Jessica and Cody <3

Raven, Josh, Paul and Alex have strong potential to be booed ala Aaryn/Christine... America hates them that much and after the bully session where production forced Paul to read the rules against bullying to the rest of the house, I feel they are close to ditching Paul.

I thought the Dominique bully session was bad, but wow what they did to Jody last night was on a league of its own. The only people who talk to Jessica is Elena/Mark... Paul ordered his minions to insult and provoke Jody every chance they get, but Jody handled it with class and maturity... I am praying these people lose their jobs and get shunned by their community... PRAY FOR JODY!

At first Alex was very popular but it looks like she really wants to go all the way with Paul... big mistake. From a very liked house guest to a hated house guest within a short period. If we would ask Alex why she did that im sure she would say something like "i played the game that was presented to me".. If she didnt agree to work with Paul she would be on the top of Pauls hitlist.. im pretty sure... for now she plays along and is safe as long as Paul and his cult is in power. Still wont change my opinion with her... she is done for me... no turning back now.

With Kevin i dont really know what he is trying to accomplish... sometimes he is on one side and sometimes on the other side... throwing each "team" a bone once in a while so everybody feels like they have him in their bag.... the ultimate floater. :)

I really hope those two get some production help cause they are pretty much alone in the house with 8-10 bullies it seems. Also Paul hasnt really provided many positive things to this season... dont know why they would even pick him in the first place.. so yes throw him to the wolves. :)

Dont know why Alex would be booed but the other 3 deserve it for sure... no doubt about it.

So what actually happend yesterday? I guess we gonna see in tomorrows episode but give me a preview. :) btw Bullying has been in that house from day 1... from pretty much everybody... its really disgusting.

At least Jess and Cody learned from the past and didnt react to that stuff.. its not worth it. Everybody who engages in something like that is pretty much a bad human being. Every normal person would step in and at least say something about it. Its not ok outside of the house and not ok inside of the house. Thats for sure not a part of the game. It says alot about their character.

• Big Brother
« Reply #192 on: August 01, 2017, 04:06:17 PM »
Alex won't get booed and neither would Paul. Only Josh and only die-hard fans believe Raven isa "fraud".

Raven talked to the houseguests about going through sexual assault. There was a video in my "recommendations" for YouTube, but clicked on a different video and now I can't find it. Are fans in denial of this now?

I will agree that Paul is less rootable, I really just never thought that the house would give him the game. They just need two more people to get the votes to get Paul out, and it's possible that Kevin and Jason could do that, they just need a reason.

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #193 on: August 01, 2017, 05:30:33 PM »
Alex won't get booed and neither would Paul. Only Josh and only die-hard fans believe Raven isa "fraud".

Raven talked to the houseguests about going through sexual assault. There was a video in my "recommendations" for YouTube, but clicked on a different video and now I can't find it. Are fans in denial of this now?

I will agree that Paul is less rootable, I really just never thought that the house would give him the game. They just need two more people to get the votes to get Paul out, and it's possible that Kevin and Jason could do that, they just need a reason.

Yeah dont think that would happen with Alex. Paul is just too cocky all the time when in fact he isnt doing that much.. they others just hand him everything... there is not much manipulation. There have been plenty of house guests just like him in the past... no reason to boo him. I personally just strongly dislike him cause he thinks he is something he isnt.

There are several pointers who show that Raven is lying about many things but that doesnt mean she lies about everything. I dont see a connection between a sexual assault and her being ill. I feel sorry for her if that really happend to her but you never know with liars. :)

I think what they are doing is just playing it safe and agree to everything to put all the blood on Pauls hands so later on they have plenty of reasons to easily get rid of him... Paul you did this and that, talked to X and Y and manipulated A, B and C.... there is the door. I would agree that Kevin and Jason are the ones who would most likely flip..feels like they are just waiting for the right opportunity to do it. Pauls cult will slowly fracture.... it already started.

• Big Brother
« Reply #194 on: August 01, 2017, 08:37:01 PM »
Marie will be ecstatic when she sees this, on Jokers, Jess is #1 and Cody is #2, she took over Kevin, who was now number 1 but is now #3.

Raven is still last, but Josh recently ranked below Megan the quitter and now, Paul, Matt, Christmas, and Alex. The quitter is now SEVENTH from the bottom.  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #195 on: August 01, 2017, 08:43:18 PM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus on Today at 09:06:17 AMAlex won't get booed and neither would Paul. Only Josh and only die-hard fans believe Raven isa "fraud".

Yeah dont think that would happen with Alex. Paul is just too cocky all the time when in fact he isnt doing that much.. they others just hand him everything... there is not much manipulation. There have been plenty of house guests just like him in the past... no reason to boo him. I personally just strongly dislike him cause he thinks he is something he isnt.

There are several pointers who show that Raven is lying about many things but that doesnt mean she lies about everything. I dont see a connection between a sexual assault and her being ill. I feel sorry for her if that really happend to her but you never know with liars. (Image removed from quote.)

I think what they are doing is just playing it safe and agree to everything to put all the blood on Pauls hands so later on they have plenty of reasons to easily get rid of him... Paul you did this and that, talked to X and Y and manipulated A, B and C.... there is the door. I would agree that Kevin and Jason are the ones who would most likely flip..feels like they are just waiting for the right opportunity to do it. Pauls cult will slowly fracture.... it already started.

That's why Jess wants Alex out, Alex is literally the only reaspn Jason is working with Paul... But yeah if Jessica takes out Alex, she has a better chance at killing Paul because that completely disconnects Jascn from Paul and to a lesser extent disconnects Kevin as well. Mark is already on Jody's side, Elena is playing safe, but all we need is a slip up from the cult that she's on the bottom and she's gonna be so livid and flip

If their behavior continues, Raven and Alex could get booed, Paul won's since production. LOL why is Raven being justified about not being a fraud, she's hated by casuals and superfans alike, there are no such things as Raven fans, and also, whoever ran Josh's twitter account dropped him and said he was gonna stop supporting Josh! I'm not gonna say anything about her sexual assault, but Raven is a FRAUD regarding her diseases

Were giving Kevin too much credit here, he's pretty up Paul's ass as well, not as much as the rest but he won't vote against him, especially with Alex in there.. But I can totaly see production dropping Paul, he shit on production so much last night and this morning, and Grodner went to console Jessica and Cody herself lol! It really was 8 vs 2 in that fight, yes even Kevin and Jason were involved, the only ones not bullying were Marlena 
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #196 on: August 01, 2017, 08:47:19 PM »
Marie will be ecstatic when she sees this, on Jokers, Jess is #1 and Cody is #2, she took over Kevin, who was now number 1 but is now #3.

Raven is still last, but Josh recently ranked below Megan the quitter and now, Paul, Matt, Christmas, and Alex. The quitter is now SEVENTH from the bottom.  (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.) (Image removed from quote.)

Jessica has been popular since yesterday, she deserves it I will  honestly vomit is some shit stain like Kevin wins AFP, so in a way I'm glad Jessica is rising and I hope they show that Kevin was part of the bullying

Uhm you do know why Megan quit right? She actually had valid reason to do so... And the reason she was trigerred was due to Josh, apparently so much were not shown but a huge reason was Josh, the Alex, Jessica, Panda thing was merely the tipping point

Megan deserves to be higher than Josh, Paul, Matt, Christimas, Alex... So no complaints there
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #197 on: August 01, 2017, 09:24:51 PM »
Yeah I hate when people spit on Megan like she's literal trash for quitting because those assholes triggered PTSD she had from past traumatic experiences. It's like most people can excuse transphobia, homophobia, racism, bullying etc from most of the housemates still in there, but got forbid one will feel like they relive the worst times of their lives and want to remove themselves from a situation potential damaging to their mental health.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #198 on: August 01, 2017, 10:13:47 PM »
Megan had real PTSD so when Josh repeatedly screamed at her, that got triggered and it was a sliperry slope for her, honestly she had a completely valid excuse for walking, I mean she was in the military so she has seen some crazy shit...

Megan had something real not some bullshit "Raven's Disease #719"
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #199 on: August 02, 2017, 05:57:02 AM »
Kevin is a horrid human being, he is twice their age and he's encouraging people to put vaseline on Jody's things... Grow up dipshit
FUTURE AFP OF BB19