Author Topic: Big Brother 19 USA  (Read 6277 times)

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Reply #200 on: August 03, 2017, 11:51:41 AM »
hmmm... why didnt they show the POV ceremony last night? Do they really wanna keep that bullying stuff for thursdays episode?

Dont know why Jessica keeps knocking on Pauls door... he is the last guy i would trust or make any deals with lol. Reminds me of rats touching electric fences... again and again and never learning something. :)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #201 on: August 03, 2017, 12:04:32 PM »
It adds stock to Jody's rising popularity and Paul's cult is getting a lot heat editing is finally pinning how terrible they are and painting Jody on a positive light
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #202 on: August 03, 2017, 12:30:58 PM »
I watched last night's episode and Jody got the better edit. Josh is a mess, so are Paul and the minions. LOL

But honestly, I'll root for Jessica once Cody is gone. She doesn't need him AT ALL. She can make it much further without him. Her proposed deal to Paul was a horrible idea. I wish she does not use the Hex by tonight. She'll be our new Rachel if she lets him go. She can pull a huge target off her back if she lets Cody go.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #203 on: August 03, 2017, 12:49:44 PM »
It adds stock to Jody's rising popularity and Paul's cult is getting a lot heat editing is finally pinning how terrible they are and painting Jody on a positive light

They didnt show much of the bullying in wednesdays episode... Josh looked like an idiot.. like always. Pretty much the same we have seen in the last few weeks. I wonder what they are showing today... must have been pretty ugly. Cody also looked pretty bad in this episode.. what else is new. :) Several players in there behaving like children... thats what i saw. :)

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #204 on: August 03, 2017, 12:57:57 PM »
I watched last night's episode and Jody got the better edit. Josh is a mess, so are Paul and the minions. LOL

But honestly, I'll root for Jessica once Cody is gone. She doesn't need him AT ALL. She can make it much further without him. Her proposed deal to Paul was a horrible idea. I wish she does not use the Hex by tonight. She'll be our new Rachel if she lets him go. She can pull a huge target off her back if she lets Cody go.
She might not need him but she isnt that much different comparey do him. She just knows how to know show it but once in a while she makes rash and bad decisions.. thats where you see that she is about to explode but trying hard not to show it in front of the whole house. Even if cody is gone they gonna target her no matter what... they can tell her all day long that she would be fine but she would be the main target. She got burned twice already and still didnt learned her lesson. Also she is trying to build trust with the wrong people. The only ones who might, just maybe, turn her way are Kevin and Jason... and Mark obviously... who is not in the cult anymore lol.

I think Rachel is more like Cody and Jessica is Breeendoooon. He never did much wrong. But i promise you.. you gonna see Jessicas true face soon enough... again.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #205 on: August 03, 2017, 02:35:36 PM »
Quote from: freshveg
Quote from: BBDR16 on Today at 05:30:58 AMI watched last night's episode and Jody got the better edit. Josh is a mess, so are Paul and the minions. LOL

But honestly, I'll root for Jessica once Cody is gone. She doesn't need him AT ALL. She can make it much further without him. Her proposed deal to Paul was a horrible idea. I wish she does not use the Hex by tonight. She'll be our new Rachel if she lets him go. She can pull a huge target off her back if she lets Cody go.She might not need him but she isnt that much different comparey do him. She just knows how to know show it but once in a while she makes rash and bad decisions.. thats where you see that she is about to explode but trying hard not to show it in front of the whole house. Even if cody is gone they gonna target her no matter what... they can tell her all day long that she would be fine but she would be the main target. She got burned twice already and still didnt learned her lesson. Also she is trying to build trust with the wrong people. The only ones who might, just maybe, turn her way are Kevin and Jason... and Mark obviously... who is not in the cult anymore lol.

I think Rachel is more like Cody and Jessica is Breeendoooon. He never did much wrong. But i promise you.. you gonna see Jessicas true face soon enough... again.

Jessatan was actually doing much better without Cody, but now she actually needs him, she can't win HOH each week and the only people who won't put her up are Cody and Marlena, she needs as much people as she can get, as tempremental as Cody is, she needs him now

Jason will go to Jess once Alex leaves, so her taking out Alex is actually strategic when you think of it, Jason is not a fan of Maven, Paul, Josh the only reason he is there is because Alex is stupid

Elena will take out Cody but she won't take out Jess, she said multiple times she can't put Jess up but she will take a shot at Cody.

Cody was shown as somewhat heroic he was willing to throw his game for Jessica, he had a flawed hero edit, but Jessica was full blown positive edit... Things got worse after the POV ceremony so they are saving that for tomorrow... That's when Paul's cult got full on bullying...

The only people with somewhat positive edits are:
Jessavior of BB19
Cody
Mark (even when he almost hit Josh with the pan, he was shown to be thenone we should root for)
Elena (shown to be up Paul's ass but cares for Jess)
Kevin (I hope this changes, he was part of the cult that bullies Jody)
Jason (idiot cowboy who we are supposed to find funny)

Everyone will be edited bad, with Paul, Raven and Josh getting the most negative
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 02:42:31 PM by Marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #206 on: August 03, 2017, 05:57:06 PM »
Quote from: BBDR16 on Today at 05:30:58 AMI watched last night's episode and Jody got the better edit. Josh is a mess, so are Paul and the minions. LOL

But honestly, I'll root for Jessica once Cody is gone. She doesn't need him AT ALL. She can make it much further without him. Her proposed deal to Paul was a horrible idea. I wish she does not use the Hex by tonight. She'll be our new Rachel if she lets him go. She can pull a huge target off her back if she lets Cody go.She might not need him but she isnt that much different comparey do him. She just knows how to know show it but once in a while she makes rash and bad decisions.. thats where you see that she is about to explode but trying hard not to show it in front of the whole house. Even if cody is gone they gonna target her no matter what... they can tell her all day long that she would be fine but she would be the main target. She got burned twice already and still didnt learned her lesson. Also she is trying to build trust with the wrong people. The only ones who might, just maybe, turn her way are Kevin and Jason... and Mark obviously... who is not in the cult anymore lol.

Jessatan was actually doing much better without Cody, but now she actually needs him, she can't win HOH each week and the only people who won't put her up are Cody and Marlena, she needs as much people as she can get, as tempremental as Cody is, she needs him now

Jason will go to Jess once Alex leaves, so her taking out Alex is actually strategic when you think of it, Jason is not a fan of Maven, Paul, Josh the only reason he is there is because Alex is stupid

Elena will take out Cody but she won't take out Jess, she said multiple times she can't put Jess up but she will take a shot at Cody.

Cody was shown as somewhat heroic he was willing to throw his game for Jessica, he had a flawed hero edit, but Jessica was full blown positive edit... Things got worse after the POV ceremony so they are saving that for tomorrow... That's when Paul's cult got full on bullying...

The only people with somewhat positive edits are:
Jessavior of BB19
Cody
Mark (even when he almost hit Josh with the pan, he was shown to be thenone we should root for)
Elena (shown to be up Paul's ass but cares for Jess)
Kevin (I hope this changes, he was part of the cult that bullies Jody)
Jason (idiot cowboy who we are supposed to find funny)

Everyone will be edited bad, with Paul, Raven and Josh getting the most negative

First of all i really need to proof read my stuff... i had plenty of typos and mix ups in there lol... just realized that.

Jessica was doing much better on the surface... they all played along im sure but when it matters they will be against her. They can play buddy buddy as much as they want but i wouldnt believe that for a second. Pauls cult is always telling everything she tells one of them to each other. So i wouldnt expect too much in return from that direction. :)

Like you said the most important point is that she needs at least cody and mark (its a start) to compete and to have at least a few votes in the future. She would hurt herself even for the future even though cody i unpredictable.

Jessica needs to put Paul and Alex at the top of her list... they are both way too good in competitions... even being in the cult it would be the best thing to do for every other house guest.. as soon as they win something. :)

Elena seems to tell the person in power whatever they need to hear.. so wouldnt trust her to not put up jessica and cody. Dont trust her at all. Mark on the other hand is being honest now.

Yeah, never understood those guys who are willing to sacrifice their game for a girl. Come on, you arent in the house to find your big love.. .you are there to play a game. Being in such a small space with the same people everyday might make you think that... but on the outside its different. Yes, there are a few exceptions but it has nothing heroic for me... looks more like cody is a moron.. oh wait, he is. lol. She better be your soulmate Cody... :) They are very alike thats why they think they make a perfect fit.

Cant wait to see todays episode. It sounds like its gonna be interesting and ugly. :)

Those people with the positive edits are the ones they show the most.. beside Paul. Are all the others actually still in the house? Raven, Matt, Alex? Do they still exist? what the hell are they doing except bullying? Just shows how bad the situation is with those guys.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #207 on: August 04, 2017, 12:40:09 AM »
To me, Jessica has a lot of bridges to built if she plays solo! And during the week Cody was out, she did phenomenally well. Perfect pawn, no one really targeted her, since the focus ended up being Dominique (let's give this one to Cody actually), and she was chill until he came back in. Still, I'm not rooting for anyone at this point since this season has got me on total bleh mode and giving no f***** about everyone. LOL

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #208 on: August 04, 2017, 01:53:09 AM »
I think paul should've tried to tell Jess she's safe, and he'll help get rid of Alex per Jess request, but then vote to evict Jess after she feels safe enough to not use her hex. That would've been epic.

Jess is a bigger threat if you ask me since she can reintegrate into the house whereas Cody can't.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #209 on: August 04, 2017, 02:16:48 AM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
I think paul should've tried to tell Jess she's safe, and he'll help get rid of Alex per Jess request, but then vote to evict Jess after she feels safe enough to not use her hex. That would've been epic.

Jess is a bigger threat if you ask me since she can reintegrate into the house whereas Cody can't.

Jess getting evicted is not epic... Raven, Paul, Josh, Alex dying is epic
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #210 on: August 04, 2017, 03:09:41 AM »
Oh god Josh is HOH, this will be a fun week.  :o :o :o

This is turning into a Top 2 season, only to be ranked behind season 16. I just hope that One of Jody wins the temptation comp and the other wins veto so they can foil Josh's plans, but unfortunately, that would probably mean that Mark will go.

• Big Brother
« Reply #211 on: August 04, 2017, 03:18:18 AM »
I wonder what would happen if Karen from BBCAN enter and how she will treat/tolerate Josh.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #212 on: August 04, 2017, 07:43:13 AM »
I'm gonna skip this week, no way will I watch the idiot chimpanzee Josh have any fun having HOH, he has low iq, mentally unstable, a bully, sucks Paul's dick 24/7.... This will not be a fun season, the moment Jessica walks out the door. I am out as well
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #213 on: August 04, 2017, 07:43:49 AM »
I wonder what would happen if Karen from BBCAN enter and how she will treat/tolerate Josh.

If only Karen was there, she would have no patience for the imbecile Josh and would put him in his place
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #214 on: August 04, 2017, 11:26:52 AM »
Worst season ever.... now that moron even won HOH... of course in a competition where luck matters. This is gonna be unbearable with this idiot....

Dont know why some people think jess should make any deals... they arent real deals cause you cant trust those people. Its like she said today....they talk to someone, that person runs to paul, paul panics, bullying follows. Why even waste time to talk about deals with those idiots. Also the bullying says alot about those peoples character. I wish they would have showed how paul had to read the rules about bullying so they can show the audience that big brother wont support such a behavior. In the episodes it looks like big brother has no problem with bullying....

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #215 on: August 04, 2017, 12:49:15 PM »
Worst season ever.... now that moron even won HOH... of course in a competition where luck matters. This is gonna be unbearable with this idiot....

Dont know why some people think jess should make any deals... they arent real deals cause you cant trust those people. Its like she said today....they talk to someone, that person runs to paul, paul panics, bullying follows. Why even waste time to talk about deals with those idiots. Also the bullying says alot about those peoples character. I wish they would have showed how paul had to read the rules about bullying so they can show the audience that big brother wont support such a behavior. In the episodes it looks like big brother has no problem with bullying....

Of course editing failed to show Paul planning to boot Jess if she doesn't use it... This feels like a weird hybrid of BB15 and BB16, bullying and pack mentality of 15 and stupidity and useless players of 16.

Then of course the dumbest of them all wins HOH and will keep trying to make meatball happen... I hope Raven's pacemaker explodes inside her, Josh to choke on a meatball, Christmas to break her other foot, Alex to drown in the hot tub (as per Jessica's request of course <3) and Paul to just burn... Kevin, Jason and Matt are all horrid and disgusting people as well, I hope Kevin gets exposed as having the 25K as well so the whole house bullies him next... Team Jody + Mark for life <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #216 on: August 04, 2017, 01:17:54 PM »
Damn, Marie, you're hatred for this cast is stronger than any other hatred I've seen, except for maybe some of the hatred that went to the Friendship from other fans and way more than Paulie Calafiore.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #217 on: August 04, 2017, 01:45:10 PM »
Damn, Marie, you're hatred for this cast is stronger than any other hatred I've seen, except for maybe some of the hatred that went to the Friendship from other fans and way more than Paulie Calafiore.
As much as I hate Paulie Fuckaliore, if there's one thing, he fought his own battles, he wasn't a coward like Paul who hid behind his mindless, stupid army

These people are Aaryn, GinaMarie, Amanda levels of disgusting and yes that makes Jessica, Elissa
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #218 on: August 05, 2017, 01:55:37 AM »
As much as I hate Paulie Fuckaliore, if there's one thing, he fought his own battles, he wasn't a coward like Paul who hid behind his mindless, stupid army

These people are Aaryn, GinaMarie, Amanda levels of disgusting and yes that makes Jessica, Elissa
As things have developed this season, at this point, I even agree with Marie.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #219 on: August 05, 2017, 02:54:26 AM »
Quote from: BBDR16
Quote from: Marie on Today at 06:45:10 AMQuote from: JustinBieberDingusDamn, Marie, you're hatred for this cast is stronger than any other hatred I've seen, except for maybe some of the hatred that went to the Friendship from other fans and way more than Paulie Calafiore. As much as I hate Paulie Fuckaliore, if there's one thing, he fought his own battles, he wasn't a coward like Paul who hid behind his mindless, stupid army

These people are Aaryn, GinaMarie, Amanda levels of disgusting and yes that makes Jessica, ElissaAs things have developed this season, at this point, I even agree with Marie.

Fuckaliore deserved what he got, but you gotta respect him for not hiding behind someone, he talked major shit about Natalie but never encouraged his allies to psychologically torture, terrorize or harass her... Paul did that, he forced a con artist, a cripple (she deserves to get her other foot broken), a person with low mental capabilities, a 51 year and some dumb bitch with cat ears to bully a couple, why because they stood up for themselves?

Editing did not even come close to how disgusting it was... 8 vs 2 was not a good look (Mark, the true angel he is defended Jody, Elena did not participate but she didn't defend them)... Now a mentally ill person is HOH and one of the only 4 decent people is going home...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #220 on: August 05, 2017, 11:34:44 AM »
Marie... There's light at the end of the tunnel!

THE WINNER OF THE TEMPTATION COMP IS...

Spoiler for Hiden:
CODY!  ;D

THE LOSER OF THE COMP IS...

Spoiler for Hiden:
JESSICA...  :'(

THIS WEEK'S INITIAL NOMINEES ARE:

Spoiler for Hiden:
JESSICA, ELENA & MARK

The POV comp will be played later today (Saturday, Aug 5).

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #221 on: August 05, 2017, 11:44:08 AM »
Marie is right. The last episode was one of the most horrible things I've ever seen on BB US. On the level of BB15 and the evel dick episodes where he harrassed Jenn and Kail.

Paul and his cult remind me of the Manson Family. One male leader full of hatred, some frustrated girls leading out their aggression and a loser feeling powerful because he's on the right side of power. It's truely sad and this speaks a lot about the america of today. Imagine this would've happened in any other country - there would've been warnings and removals as we speak.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #222 on: August 05, 2017, 03:01:37 PM »
Last episode made me think how far you need to go to play a reality show. It was unecessary, disrespectful and disgusting. Also, I hate how everyone just kisses Paul's ass and does everything he wants without even thinking twice, I hope Paul tells them to go jump off a cliff and they'll hopefully still be dumb and go.

I mean I don't like Cody's gameplay or personality but at this point I would rather support him than annoying, dickhead, childish and disgusting Josh (I seriously want to punch him like 400 times each episode).

Any way, I don't have high hopes for this season, we'll probably see Paul on finale night with everyone like "oh I didn't see that coming we were so stupid"

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #223 on: August 05, 2017, 07:54:12 PM »
Collective prayers for Jessavior to win POV or else this season is cancelled

Another important note of how culty and disgusting this cast is... Elena who chose to stay in the periphary, defended herself last night and today, now she is the victim of their ire, just goes to show you that Paul's cult does not like people who form their own opinions, you opinions must be Paul's or else you get Jody'd... Mad respect to Jody for standing their ground and acted like mature adults as imbeciles around them danced along to a mentally ill person banging pans, as two weak bitches shouting at a girl who dared play her own game and not Paul's game

This must be very frustrating for a super fan like Jess who went in to play the game but she gets lambasted for trying to play to win and not just play for jury... Graham is right, this is the Manson Family! 

A little light at the end of the tunnel, some people are realizing that Jessica is being portrayed as America's Sweetheart (lol even if she isn't) and the wall screamer shouting "America loves Jessica, Paul is a bully" I will not be surprisde if the more camera aware people (like Kevin) try to save face
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #224 on: August 05, 2017, 10:04:51 PM »
Yup, this season sucks so bad. Even twitter (which usually is one of the best thing about a season) is sad as hell. Yesterday christmas perhaps hinted that they shouldn't talk about something to Paul and there came 150 tweets like "YES CHRISTMAS WOKE QUEEN GO AGAINST THE MACHINE"....

And people saying "Paul is just a kid playing too hard" bitch wtf was you asleep when he literally got a whole house to put dom in quarantine and then bully her out of the house ? was you asleep when he got them to bully cody out ? and when they all blindly attacked Jody and Mark all the while fingerpoping each other asshole just because Paul said so ? It's a fucking game show, ain't none of that is "playing".