Author Topic: Big Brother 19 USA  (Read 6275 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Reply #300 on: August 26, 2017, 03:44:02 AM »
Quote from: freshveg
Nicoles personality seems to have change alot since her first season.... she didnt turn into a slut, right? (Image removed from quote.)

She had sex in a live tv show, doesn't make her a slut though since she actively dated the guy for like 7-8 months after before they broke-up
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #301 on: August 26, 2017, 07:03:26 PM »
Nicoles personality seems to have change alot since her first season.... she didnt turn into a slut, right? :D

I wouldn't say that.

I remember Marie mentioned that the most unlikable final two is Brian/Clay from Survivor: Thailand. I was going to say that fans love Brian and claim him to be one of the best, despite the fact that he played the least strategic season in Survivor History. Clay isn't well-disliked either and Ryan/Adam  are the most disliked F2 combo, based off them not being memorable and likeible with Maggie/Ivette a close second. If you're factoring in Survivor, Natalie/Phillip/Rob and Shiery/Dawn/Cochran are WAY more hared by fans and a Raven/Paul/Josh F3 is the only thing that will rival that.

Guess i have to start watching Survivor... :)

That Ryan/Adam season was a bit off but still interesting... just the outcome was really weird. Still dont get how Adam could win that lol. Wasnt that the season that run around Valentines day?

Maggie/Ivette was really disgusting but it was pretty much only because of Ivette and the nerd herd... annoying af. I guess we have the most disliked F2 soon lol. Too bad Janelle didnt win that... but like they say in the NBA... Janelle isnt "clutch". :D

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #302 on: August 26, 2017, 07:04:54 PM »
Quote from: freshveg
Nicoles personality seems to have change alot since her first season.... she didnt turn into a slut, right? (Image removed from quote.)

She had sex in a live tv show, doesn't make her a slut though since she actively dated the guy for like 7-8 months after before they broke-up

She had? Didnt even knew that lol. :)

Wasnt being too serious about the slut thing... only that she seemed to change a bit after that. Her behavior seems a bit more "open". :)

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #303 on: August 26, 2017, 09:02:26 PM »
Stopped watching this m-e-s-s to watch Australian Survivor and you kweens should too <3

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #304 on: August 27, 2017, 03:01:07 AM »
Quote from: Danny
Stopped watching this m-e-s-s to watch Australian Survivor and you kweens should too <3
Honestly, you all should Aus Survivor is amazing and has trumped all the recent Survivor seasons except SJDS, Cagayan and KR... Even then those are still maybes.

For real Aus Survivor is the shit!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #305 on: August 27, 2017, 01:40:37 PM »
My problem with Aus Survivor is the fact that they have three episodes per week that are 90 or 120 minutes long and all the third season people did was talk about lying to one another, if I remember correctly, it was like Survivor: MvGX.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #306 on: August 28, 2017, 03:41:00 AM »
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus
My problem with Aus Survivor is the fact that they have three episodes per week that are 90 or 120 minutes long and all the third season people did was talk about lying to one another, if I remember correctly, it was like Survivor: MvGX.
This season its two per week, and you can find them on Dailymotion without the ads. Its about 65-75 mins per episode.

I prefer how AUS Survivor has a lot of focus on camp life and character development. This season is better than last season too imo

• Big Brother
« Reply #307 on: August 28, 2017, 01:46:56 PM »
Two may be doable. Is daily motion free?

Offline freshveg

• Power of Veto
« Reply #308 on: August 28, 2017, 02:03:10 PM »
Dailymotion is like Youtube... just french i think. Yes, its free.

I think i gonna give that Australian Survivor a chance. Season 4 right? :)

Btw. Those few Raven minutes today were hilarious. Paul asking: "What was your GPA when you graduated?" And she was like: "Dance".... and I was like HUH??? Isnt the GPA supposed to be a number? looool. Also all those lies... who is supposed to believe all that BS... jeez. loool... Is she really expecting someone to believe that stuff? My favorite was the inverted spine.. looool.

Ahhh and what was up with those random words that are supposed to mean something? lol... Im starting to think its not her stomach thats hurt but its very much her brain. lol.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 02:08:54 PM by freshveg »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #309 on: August 29, 2017, 01:38:02 AM »
Aus Survivor is pretty fantastic, Season 3 and Season 4 are some of the best Survivor seasons, well 4 is still ongoing, but 3 was a rollercoaster!

Lol don't even compare the shitstain that is 33 to Aus Survivor <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #310 on: August 29, 2017, 04:00:26 PM »
I wonder if Raven has ever been diagnosed with Bieber Fever.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #311 on: August 30, 2017, 01:57:17 AM »
She's been diagnosed with everything
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #312 on: August 30, 2017, 02:06:59 AM »
Matt is eating food, so it appears that he will receive a penalty vote.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #313 on: August 30, 2017, 10:51:55 PM »

Matt is also having hot shower, sleeping his normal beds and all kinds of shit. Bitch should be ejected.

• Big Brother
« Reply #314 on: August 31, 2017, 12:22:50 AM »

Matt is also having hot shower, sleeping his normal beds and all kinds of shit. Bitch should be ejected.

They would never eject for breaking HHN rules, only give out penalty votes or an extra day as a HN, if not nominated. They don't even eject for bullying or even consider it here.

• Big Brother
« Reply #315 on: August 31, 2017, 12:37:11 AM »

• Big Brother
« Reply #316 on: August 31, 2017, 01:17:45 AM »
Tbh, I don't think I'd survive a week as a Have-Not. If I was miserable, I'd eat food, take hot showers, or sleep in a real bed.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #317 on: August 31, 2017, 03:15:47 AM »

They would never eject for breaking HHN rules, only give out penalty votes or an extra day as a HN, if not nominated. They don't even eject for bullying or even consider it here.

It's a rule of big brother though. If you don't play the game by the rules, then you don't play it at all and you need to get the fuck out. I wish I was BB tbh.

If you didn't hate Jason enough,

http://www.tvguide.com/news/big-brother-19-jason-dent-rape-joke-kevin-schlehuber/

Yeah I saw that. They were trying to make him look like the nice family man and the next minute he does that lmao... Also I'm really happy for Alex, she used to be triggered by rape threats but now she laughs about it... stupid bitch

I don't even know who I hate the most in that house. Bully Paul? Sociopath Raven ? Brojerk Matt? Cunt Alex ? Rapist Jason? Puppet Josh ? Violent Kevin ? Gretchen Weiners ?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #318 on: August 31, 2017, 07:20:29 AM »
Quote from: Jackie
Quote from: JustinBieberDingus on Today at 12:22:50 AMQuote from: Jackie on Yesterday at 10:51:55 PMQuote from: JustinBieberDingus on Yesterday at 02:06:59 AMMatt is eating food, so it appears that he will receive a penalty vote.

It's a rule of big brother though. If you don't play the game by the rules, then you don't play it at all and you need to get the fuck out. I wish I was BB tbh.

Quote from: JustinBieberDingus on Today at 12:37:11 AMIf you didn't hate Jason enough,

http://www.tvguide.com/news/big-brother-19-jason-dent-rape-joke-kevin-schlehuber/

Yeah I saw that. They were trying to make him look like the nice family man and the next minute he does that lmao... Also I'm really happy for Alex, she used to be triggered by rape threats but now she laughs about it... stupid bitch

I don't even know who I hate the most in that house. Bully Paul? Sociopath Raven ? Brojerk Matt? Cunt Alex ? Rapist Jason? Puppet Josh ? Violent Kevin ? Gretchen Weiners ?
You forgot rapist-racist for Jason, I fucking hated that we had a family segment for Jason when everyone wanted a jury segment! Honestly everyone else left in the house is human scum.

Matt is doing that shit coz he knows he's done, so like why not just lower his jury stipend, that will hurt that most hahahaha!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #319 on: August 31, 2017, 01:48:12 PM »
It would be funny if he won, only to have his wife leave him. Then he probably wouldn't see very much of that $260,000.

I still like Alex, Josh, Christmas, and Paul.

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #320 on: August 31, 2017, 03:29:56 PM »
It would be funny if he won, only to have his wife leave him. Then he probably wouldn't see very much of that $260,000.

Did you like Alex when she said Kevin is a child molester that preys on his kids ?

• Big Brother
« Reply #321 on: August 31, 2017, 04:58:25 PM »

Did you like Alex when she said Kevin is a child molester that preys on his kids ?

Didn't know she said that.

Offline KittyGalore

• Administrator
  • Immunity
  • Username: kittygalore
« Reply #322 on: August 31, 2017, 06:25:53 PM »

So what did she want to happen did she think by saying that stuff that everyone will believe her and Kevin will get arrested. She simply can't be trusted and saying stuff like that simply is not on and she is sick in the head. Anyone who is capable of doing this is capable of doing anything. What did Kevin have to say when he found out or did he i bet he wasn't impressed.

• Big Brother
« Reply #323 on: August 31, 2017, 07:36:01 PM »

So what did she want to happen did she think by saying that stuff that everyone will believe her and Kevin will get arrested. She simply can't be trusted and saying stuff like that simply is not on and she is sick in the head. Anyone who is capable of doing this is capable of doing anything. What did Kevin have to say when he found out or did he i bet he wasn't impressed.

If I get on season 20, wait until fans start reacting towards the things I can say. I can make the things Raven says seem like nothing, discussing my high schools, town I currently live in, my University, and my family. Fans will even flip out when I discuss with other house guests that I name season 16 the best season and that I feel that Frankie's hate from jealousy. And no, Alex wasn't trying to get Kevin arrested and she knows that Kevin isn't a child molester as CBS would never put a child molester on any of their reality shows because they'd never hear the end of it. But Kevin does give off a creepy vibe, but I would want Kevin evicted in DE because he adds less to the show than the other five.

I'm also going to name my Big Brother alliance ISIS, which stands for International Society of Incoming Strategists, watch fans overreact. Watch fans say something about that. I have a friend who if we're on there together, we may name out alliance "Chilltown Junior", though I know it would annoy fans.

I asked a friend of mine if he thinks I'd get AFP on Big Brother, and he didn't tell me, but he thinks I'll get America's least favorite and another friend says I'll for sure get backlash if I go on Big Brother and start telling house guests bad things about Pittsburgh while the live feeds are on. It's also why I favor going on Big Brother over Survivor.

And don't forget that my all-male alliance will be called the Broluminati.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2017, 08:34:35 PM by JustinBieberDingus »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #324 on: September 01, 2017, 02:40:59 AM »
Deciding on who is worse in that F8 is like splitting hairs, they all said disgusting things and are just generally disgusting, vile and horrible people. Okay Matt is more useless waste of space than vile. But all the other 7 are just degenerates. Jason raping Kevin's wife, Alex calling Kevin a child molester, Kevin calling Cody a bad father and threatening violence to Jody/Marlena, Paul's mere existence, Christmas treating everyone not in her alliance like shit, Josh's pots and pans. Honestly they are all disgusting people, don't even get me started with Raven.

Josh is someone with clear low mental capabilities, the fact that both Elena and Jessica has called him stupid rings true, he really is an imbecile
FUTURE AFP OF BB19