Author Topic: Big Brother 4 Mexico  (Read 25628 times)

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
Re: Big Brother 4 Mexico
« Reply #50 on: August 19, 2015, 05:08:30 AM »
Luis from GH 15 is the final stages of the auditions

Fuck no

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #51 on: August 19, 2015, 05:14:05 AM »
i've read the main producer said his least fav version is BB USA cuz it's scripted as fuck and his fav versions are Spain and CANADA

#WTF

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #52 on: August 19, 2015, 05:16:42 AM »
i've read the main producer said his least fav version is BB USA cuz it's scripted as fuck and his fav versions are Spain and CANADA

#WTF

He probably just said Canada cuz he knows most bb fans have a mysterious boner for this bb

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2015, 05:30:08 AM »
1st teaser

! No longer available
Wow doesn't seem cheap at all (well it's a very short vid), and lol, I thought it was an ad for beers.

Is he mexican ? The producer said he lovs GH Spain and BB Canada, i hope it'll be a BB Canada then! :-D

I don't think they care about nationality in latin american BBs

From what I know this season will have secrets too, and there's already going to be another "Big Brother US" with latino contestants that live in USA
Aiii zekretohh

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2015, 05:31:16 AM »

Fuck no
Maybe he'll finally come out of the closet and have some fun there. I hope he's ignorant enough to think BB Mexico will be watched or a lil followed only by Mexican and can be himself at 100% <3 kk

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2015, 07:55:51 AM »

Fuck no
Maybe he'll finally come out of the closet and have some fun there. I hope he's ignorant enough to think BB Mexico will be watched or a lil followed only by Mexican and can be himself at 100% <3 kk
This will air on Canal 5 which is Televisa's 2nd national network. LOL. So easily tons of people can watch. I reaaaaally want to follow Mexico's new season.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2015, 07:58:21 AM »

Fuck no
This will air on Canal 5 which is Televisa's 2nd national network. LOL. So easily tons of people can watch. I reaaaaally want to follow Mexico's new season.
I want to follow it too, but I don't think I will, I'll watch GH France and Spain over it.

An d well, I guess no live feeds of BB Mexico (? I dunno why but each time I see a country adopting the new logo of BBUK (the Channel 5 thing), I just feel they will cut the feeds. Probably cuz it happened with BBAU too. kkk.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2015, 12:10:42 PM »

Fuck no
I want to follow it too, but I don't think I will, I'll watch GH France and Spain over it.

An d well, I guess no live feeds of BB Mexico (? I dunno why but each time I see a country adopting the new logo of BBUK (the Channel 5 thing), I just feel they will cut the feeds. Probably cuz it happened with BBAU too. kkk.
If I'm correct Sky Mexico will offer a 24hr channel to their subscribers again, producers said that there'll also be a mobile app and other online features too.

Offline alex_2

• Head of House
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2015, 01:53:36 PM »
Who is going to be the main presenter? Veronica Castro?

Offline RESSEL

• Secret Housemate
  • Big Brother Experiencia's creator
Big Brother 4 Mexico's house
« Reply #59 on: September 17, 2015, 11:27:21 PM »
The first House Tour inside Big Brother 4 México's house in this link https://twitter.com/BigBrother_PM/status/644695124643938305 (Twitter)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #60 on: September 18, 2015, 05:29:57 AM »
By the way Ressel thanks for posting the link to this account as it's the show's official one, and doing some browsing, let's confirm 2 things:

The show starts September 21st and the host is, the one and only, ADELA MICHA! She hosted the first season of Big Brother Mexico back in 2002.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #61 on: September 18, 2015, 07:20:28 AM »
Quote from: RESSEL
The first House Tour inside Big Brother 4 México's house in this link https://twitter.com/BigBrother_PM/status/644695124643938305 (Twitter)
Woww it seems it's a beautiful house. Well done BBMexico!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #62 on: September 18, 2015, 04:10:08 PM »
Quote from: BBDR16
By the way Ressel thanks for posting the link to this account as it's the show's official one, and doing some browsing, let's confirm 2 things:

The show starts September 21st and the host is, the one and only, ADELA MICHA! She hosted the first season of Big Brother Mexico back in 2002.
OMG how great that the grand diva is back! she certainly belongs ina group with Davina McCall, Julie Chen, Gretel Kileen, Mercedes Milá, Daria Bignardi and Teresa Guillerme as a BB legend from the early days. :laugh:

Offline Gabriel

• Big Brother
  • Username: gabriel
« Reply #63 on: September 18, 2015, 08:35:28 PM »
! No longer available

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2015, 02:36:41 PM »
On twitter the official account tweets about 3 contestant in a secret room right now battleing for a place on the show. I don't have much time but if someone can check it :)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #65 on: September 20, 2015, 02:57:25 PM »
On twitter the official account tweets about 3 contestant in a secret room right now battleing for a place on the show. I don't have much time but if someone can check it :)
They entered to the secret room yesterday. They are:

They will live there for 6 days, and the public will choose one of them to move to the main house.

More about them and about the "Habitante 15" twist: http://www.pmcanal5.com/habitante15, and you can vote who you want to enter to the house. The current results

47% Roxy
33% Andrew
20% Eduardo "El Chile"

Official twitter accounts:
https://twitter.com/eduardomelchile
https://twitter.com/roxxyspiders
https://twitter.com/DrewBenjamins_

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #66 on: September 20, 2015, 03:12:45 PM »
are there feeds for the Habibante 15 ?

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #67 on: September 20, 2015, 08:28:01 PM »
are there feeds for the Habibante 15 ?
On the link provided, you'll be redirected to the Habitante 15 page where the streaming will be the main option, however, if you're not from Mexico, guess what? You're screwed, you won't watch it hunny!.

Btw, I'll try my best to watch the liveshow tomorrow night as it will start at 9:30pm EST (my timezone).

Offline rocco

• Power of Veto
« Reply #68 on: September 21, 2015, 04:26:27 AM »
7 out of 10 Mexicans are obese, thanks to the US for this with their crap food

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #69 on: September 21, 2015, 07:12:24 PM »
If anyone wants to watch, click the link below:

http://tv-envivo.net/canal-5-en-vivo-por-internet.html

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #70 on: September 21, 2015, 07:59:58 PM »
1st Housemate -
Ana Mireles, 27, Monterrey, NL - first impression: she's mad clumsy, married, and she's a makeup artist. I think she could give great moments.

2nd Housemate -
Israel "El Rudo" Rudovsky, 29, Gualajara, JA - first impression: he's arrogant as f***, annoying, like in Spain would say "pringao", I don't like him. Ew.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 09:17:32 PM by BBDR16 »

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #71 on: September 21, 2015, 08:16:06 PM »
3rd Housemate -
Rossana aka DJ Sexy, 27, Mexico DF - first impresison: she seems like a bad ass bitch, she's ready to take the house by storm.

4th Housemate -
Shira Casar, 30, Tamaulipas - first impression: she's a former bodybuilder and is a psycholgy professional, she says that "she's says whatever comes out of her mouth, and cutthroat not giving two f***s". I wish I can like her.

After Shira, 3 more will enter tonight.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 09:19:07 PM by BBDR16 »

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #72 on: September 21, 2015, 08:44:03 PM »
Housemate 5 -
Sargento Rap, 24, Monterrey NL, rapper - first impression: he brags about having 7.5 million views on one of his music videos, cocky as hell too, not impressed in a good way

Housemate 6 -
Lilian Musi, 28, Mexico DF, finance exectuive - first impression: a bit shy, not so conceited. seems like a nice girl.

Thus far 4 girls and 2 guys in.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 09:10:14 PM by BBDR16 »

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #73 on: September 21, 2015, 08:59:42 PM »
Housemate 7 -
Dan Villareal, 30, Monterrey NL, graphic designer - first impression: bit of a goof, a bit clueless, and I don't know. Hasn't find love yet.

However, Daniel is not an actual housemate, he's the audience's puppet, he'll play according to what the audience wants him to do, he won't stay a long time. Tomorrow, the next batch of 7 original housemate will enter.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 09:08:31 PM by BBDR16 »

Offline fredgv

• Intruder
« Reply #74 on: September 22, 2015, 01:39:36 AM »
BIG BROTHER BIG POST AHEAD.
I'm from Mexico. Big fan of BBUK. I watched the past versions of Big Brother Mexico.

Here's what's happening here... and people don't seem to be happy with the casting this season (as happened with 2nd and 3rd civilian seasons, this is the 4th). It's WAY suspicious how the housemates were selected, and with all social media at rage, production is having a hard time at 'hiding' certain irregularities with the show.

1) Two 'insider' twitter accounts (@BigFraude and @LittleBrotherPM) seem to be revealing lots of them. They revealed one of the three secret room contestants before they were presented, Andrew, and they say he is going to be the one selected to enter the house as a housemate. It seems they're getting it right, as people are 'voting' on the website and he is winning so far: http://habitante15.mx/

2) They also revealed at least two housemates so far, before they were even presented on the show, linking to their twitter accounts. And they do NOT seem regular people at all. Ana for example, is a stylist and has lots of pictures with mexican celebrities in her account. Luis has over 16k followers on twitter, Sandra is also kind of a web celebrity. These people could or could not be from an open casting, but at least to me, they don't seem to be.

3) And this 3rd point cannot be proved so far, but these insider accounts informed that production had already selected the housemates from open castings, but got scared that these weren't the right profiles for a successful season, so they just scratched everything a week before the launch show and selected a new group of housemates. And they did it by calling model agencies and PR people. So, people who passed all casting filters and already had been through psychological and medical tests got really mad they weren't called to enter the show in the end. People are actually pissed about this.

Now, Big Brother Mexico 2 and 3 already did this, they selected housemates out of 'open castings', but with time, tabloids actually revealed who they knew in the production and why they entered the house. Most of them were connected to important people on Televisa networks. Seems the same again this season, and believe me, season 2 and 3 were not successful at all. Big Brother Mexico 3 is one of the shortest big brothers ever due to low ratings, just 60 days of boredom.

Live Launch Show was really awful in production terms, lots of mistakes all over the place, it seemed rushed, like they did not have time to plan it nicely. The video montage of big brother around the world included lots of Nikki (bbuk 2006), BBUK time bomb and Australia 2013, at least I noted those. That was the nicest thing of this Launch Show! Haha!

I was watching a bit of the live feed. It just seems fake. It seems some housemates have a line, seem to be acting, but not like when housemates are being nice and fake on the first couple of days, some seem to be ACTUALLY acting (and not doing a great job at it). Being a big fan of Big Brother, it just smells fishy there.

House is nice though, but housemates seem fake as hell. That is not the Big Brother concept, but in Mexico, ever since the second season, it's been this way. It's just the first night though, I hope it gets real, and better.