Author Topic: Bigg Boss 4 India  (Read 16353 times)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Bigg Boss 4 India
« Reply #25 on: October 25, 2010, 04:19:39 PM »
New housemate Dolly Bindra entered the house today.

She is probably known most for accusing Raja Chaudhary (Bigg Boss 2 housemate and Shweta Tiwari's ex-husband) of sexual harrasment a few years ago. Raja and Shweta were married at the time.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #26 on: October 25, 2010, 08:15:02 PM »
The housemates up for eviction this week are Khali, Sara and Samir.

Khali was nominated by Begum after his eviction.

Aanchal nominated Sara and Samir
Ashmit nominated Samir and Sara
Dolly nominated Aanchal and Veena
Hrishant nominated Samir and Sara
Khali nominated Samir and Sara
Rahul nominated Veena and Sara
Samir nominated Ashmit and Sara
Sara nominated Samir and Seema
Seema nominated Samir and Sara
Shweta nominated Ashmit and Sara
Veena nominated Rahul and Seema

Sara - 8
Samir - 6
Ashmit - 2
Seema - 2
Veena - 2
Rahul - 1
Aanchal - 1

Captain Manoj chose to nominate Sara, so Samir, who received 6 nominations, was also nominated.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #27 on: October 26, 2010, 07:02:14 PM »
It looks like there will be no eviction on Friday due to a holiday celebration.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #28 on: November 01, 2010, 04:58:08 PM »
On Friday there was no eviction, but the producers decided to fake evict Sara, and she was sent to a secret room. She re-entered the main house today. As she was fake evicted, she nominated Dolly and Samir.

Aanchal, Hrishant, Manoj, Rahul, Seema, Shweta and Veena are nominated this week. All of these housemates had been discussing nominations so the nominations were cancelled and these housemates were automatically nominated as punishment.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2010, 08:22:10 AM »
Rahul was evicted on Friday. Hrishant is also the new Captain for the week.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #30 on: November 08, 2010, 11:44:25 PM »
Aanchal, Ashmit and Dolly are nominated for eviction this week.

Rahul, who was evicted on last Friday, nominated Veena and Sara upon his eviction.

Aanchal nominated Dolly and Shweta
Ashmit nominated Dolly and Manoj
Dolly nominated Veena and Ashmit
Khali nominated Veena and Samir
Manoj nominated Khali and Asmit
Samir nominated Dolly and Ashmit
Sara nominated Veena and Manoj
Seema nominated Dolly and Ashmit
Shweta nominated Dolly and Ashmit
Veena nominated Shweta and Samir

As Captain, Hrishant chose to nominate Aanchal.

Aanchal - Captain's nomination
Ashmit - 5
Dolly - 5

Hrishant - Immune as Captain
Khali - 1
Manoj - 2
Samir - 2
Sara - 1
Seema - 0
Shweta - 2
Veena - 4
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 08:48:46 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2010, 08:09:40 PM »
Today Sara Khan married her boyfriend Ali Merchant in the house. The pair has been together for three years. Ali has been staying in the house for the past few days as preparation for the wedding.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #32 on: November 12, 2010, 06:53:39 PM »
Aanchal was evicted from the house tonight. On her exit, she nominated Sara and Veena.

Shweta is the new Captain with 7 - 4 votes against Veena.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2010, 06:06:55 PM »
Dolly, Khali and Sara are the nominees for this week.

Aanchal, who was evicted last Friday, nominated Sara and Veena upon her eviction.

Ashmit nominated Khali and Manoj
Dolly nominated Hrishant and Sara
Hrishant nominated Samir and Khali
Khali nominated Sara and Hrishant
Manoj nominated Sara and Ashmit
Samir nominated Sara and Veena
Sara nominated Khali and Seema
Seema nominated Ashmit and Hrishant
Veena nominated Khali and Seema

Shweta, as the Captain of the house, nominated Dolly.

Dolly - Captain's nomination
Sara - 5
Khali - 4

Hrishant - 3
Veena - 2
Seema - 2
Ashmit - 2
Manoj - 1
Samir - 1
Shweta - Captain
« Last Edit: November 16, 2010, 05:32:58 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #34 on: November 15, 2010, 07:40:20 PM »
Pamela Anderson in "Bigg Boss"? It's the second time after BB8 Australia.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #35 on: November 15, 2010, 10:13:22 PM »
Pamela Anderson in "Bigg Boss"? It's the second time after BB8 Australia.

Ah yes, I knew there was something I had forgotten to mention.

According to this article linked to from the official Bigg Boss site - http://www.in.com/news/current-affairs/fullstory-it039s-confirmed-pamela-to-enter-the-bigg-boss039-house-16231376-3cb2934f92262ee19c42cc5af45cb79de4523790-rhp.html - Pamela today arrived in India, will take part in a press conference tomorrow and enter the house on Wednesday. It is not yet clear whether she will be a housemate or a guest, but I guess it will all be confirmed tomorrow.

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #36 on: November 15, 2010, 10:19:00 PM »
I have read in some Spanish media that she's going to be 3 days by $500,000.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #37 on: November 15, 2010, 10:25:17 PM »
Ah, interesting. :) It's a shame that she won't be in the house as a housemate though.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #38 on: November 17, 2010, 04:09:02 PM »

Today Pamela entered the house.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #39 on: November 17, 2010, 09:23:36 PM »
Wikipedia says that Dolly and Samir were ejected today due to a huge fight. Is that true?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2010, 12:17:55 AM »
No, it's not true.

What basically happened is that Bigg Boss told the housemates that they had to decide whether Dolly and Samir had to leave or stay in the house after a fight occured between the two. Whatever decision they made would apply to both housemates. The other housemates took a long time to discuss their feelings about this :-

Khali was accused of supporting Dolly, while everyone else stood by Samir and a few said that if Samir has to leave, they will all leave. Veena suggested that the housemates decide to let both Samir and Dolly leave, and everyone but Shweta was brought round to this way of thinking - Shweta said that she would have to leave herself if Samir was forced to leave. Ashmit was against Samir staying.

Anyway, after that the whole thing sort of died down, many viewers and people posting on the website / Facebook page suspected that Bigg Boss would not eject either housemate. I suppose they still could be ejected in the next few days, but I don't think that the producers will make such an outrageous decision, as many viewers support Samir, and they said themselves that whatever decision would apply to both Dolly and Samir.

I highly suspect that Dolly is the most hated housemate in the history of the Indian show. I was amazed she "survived" the eviction last week, and if the show is controlled the way I think it is, I don't think she'll be the next evicted either.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2010, 12:30:17 AM »
Ah, now hang on. There's nothing on the official website (I assume it would kind of be big news  ???) but there are online articles that say the two have been ejected. i.e. http://ibnlive.in.com/news/dolly-and-samir-thrown-out-of-the-bigg-boss-house-for-violating-rules/135237-44.html?from=tn

Edit: The article above has now been linked to from the official site, so I guess it is true. This article has more detailed information about the fight and what happens now e.g. the eviction will be cancelled due to the two being ejected - http://www.mid-day.com/entertainment/2010/nov/181110-Samir-Soni-Dolly-Bindra-evicted-Bigg-Boss.htm
« Last Edit: November 18, 2010, 07:55:51 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2010, 10:28:48 AM »
No, it's not true.

What basically happened is that Bigg Boss told the housemates that they had to decide whether Dolly and Samir had to leave or stay in the house after a fight occured between the two. Whatever decision they made would apply to both housemates. The other housemates took a long time to discuss their feelings about this :-

Khali was accused of supporting Dolly, while everyone else stood by Samir and a few said that if Samir has to leave, they will all leave. Veena suggested that the housemates decide to let both Samir and Dolly leave, and everyone but Shweta was brought round to this way of thinking - Shweta said that she would have to leave herself if Samir was forced to leave. Ashmit was against Samir staying.

Anyway, after that the whole thing sort of died down, many viewers and people posting on the website / Facebook page suspected that Bigg Boss would not eject either housemate. I suppose they still could be ejected in the next few days, but I don't think that the producers will make such an outrageous decision, as many viewers support Samir, and they said themselves that whatever decision would apply to both Dolly and Samir.

I highly suspect that Dolly is the most hated housemate in the history of the Indian show. I was amazed she "survived" the eviction last week, and if the show is controlled the way I think it is, I don't think she'll be the next evicted either.

Sounds really exciting, I assume if shes this hated then surely it's a save vote, she would have defo been gone in an evict vote?

What do you think of her?
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2010, 06:06:38 PM »
Yes, it is a vote to save in this edition.

My opinion of Dolly is that she was definitely my least favourite housemate in this season. She was mean just for the sake of being mean, which really doesn't appeal to me (I don't get why you'd go into a house with more or less complete strangers and alienate them as quickly as possible). I remember only a few days after she arrived she has commandeered complete control over the kitchen and was threatening people to vote her as Captain. She had a fight with Shweta and made Shweta cry, and even as she was crying Dolly was still ripping into her. And of course her fight with Samir and ejection only reinforce my view of her.

All in all, for the viewers she was a nightmare, but certainly a wise choice by the producers.

In related news, many people, including Samir himself, have questioned why Khali was not ejected from the house, as he was very physical during the fight. Khali was a favourite after he entered, but his popularity began to fall when "viewer's saw his true colours" (Samir's words, not mine) when he was nominated for the first time.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2010, 07:40:00 PM »

My opinion of Dolly is that she was definitely my least favourite housemate in this season. She was mean just for the sake of being mean, which really doesn't appeal to me (I don't get why you'd go into a house with more or less complete strangers and alienate them as quickly as possible). I remember only a few days after she arrived she has commandeered complete control over the kitchen and was threatening people to vote her as Captain. She had a fight with Shweta and made Shweta cry, and even as she was crying Dolly was still ripping into her. And of course her fight with Samir and ejection only reinforce my view of her.

All in all, for the viewers she was a nightmare, but certainly a wise choice by the producers.

In related news, many people, including Samir himself, have questioned why Khali was not ejected from the house, as he was very physical during the fight. Khali was a favourite after he entered, but his popularity began to fall when "viewer's saw his true colours" (Samir's words, not mine) when he was nominated for the first time.

What about the others? Sara can't be too popular in the house since she always seems to be nominated and an even more interesting one is Seema, she looks like a very intimidating lady

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2010, 08:38:57 PM »
Who'd want to touch that fat bitch when you've got Scweta ???
c'mon show a bit more class please. are comments like this really necessary?
I thought this forum did not need comments like this. thats what I like about this board.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2010, 08:59:32 PM »
Who'd want to touch that fat bitch when you've got Scweta ???
c'mon show a bit more class please. are comments like this really necessary?
I thought this forum did not need comments like this. thats what I like about this board.

Sorry, I know, not normally me to say thing like that , was in a foul mood when it came out.

Im not usually the one to throw around names, I was 9st when I was 12, that's bigger than I am now! :-[

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2010, 09:30:36 PM »

What about the others? Sara can't be too popular in the house since she always seems to be nominated and an even more interesting one is Seema, she looks like a very intimidating lady

Not very sure about Sara, she tends to stay in the background really - the most interesting thing that she did was get married in the house. If I had to make a comparison to another housemate, I'd probably say she's like Rachel from BB9UK. I think the reasons she receives nominations is because she is an easy nomination.

Seema I think was nominated earlier on because of those exact reasons: she looks very intimidating. But after the housemates got to know her she has not received many nominations. The maximum she has received after the first two rounds is 2 nominations.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2010, 09:33:12 PM »

Not very sure about Sara, she tends to stay in the background really - the most interesting thing that she did was get married in the house. If I had to make a comparison to another housemate, I'd probably say she's like Rachel from BB9UK. I think the reasons she receives nominations is because she is an easy nomination.

Seema I think was nominated earlier on because of those exact reasons: she looks very intimidating. But after the housemates got to know her she has not received many nominations. The maximum she has received after the first two rounds is 2 nominations.

If she's like Rachel then I love her :)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2010, 04:27:27 PM »
Samir is to return to the house as a full housemate soon. Since his ejection, both the housemates and the public have been calling for his return. The episode where he returns will be shown on Monday, so he may enter tomorrow (but that's just a guess).

The following is from www.in.com, linked to from the official Bigg Boss site:

Anything is possible in this world and when it comes to the Bigg Boss’ house; expect the unexpected. Out of the two contestants who were shown the door by Bigg Boss because of violating the rules, one of them has been given a chance to enter the house again. It is none other that Samir Soni who had garnered lot of public sympathy after the entire fight.

Our source, as excited as we were, says, “Samir Soni was very agitated by Bigg Boss as he thought that the decision to throw him out of the house was unfair. It took a lot of time to calm him down when he came out. After sometime, he was shown the entire footage and was given a clear picture about the incident.”
The source adds, “When he was asked whether he would like to enter the house again, he thought for a while and then gave a nod to the channel. The episode where he enters the house will be aired on Monday.”

Ever since Samir had a huge fight with Dolly and made a dramatic exit, the official website of Bigg Boss i.e bb4.in.com has been flooded with messages from the fans to bring Samir Soni back to the show. Well, with this news, they definitely have a reason to cheer.