Author Topic: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 1 Ex-Yugoslavia  (Read 103247 times)

Offline nemo

• Head of House
Re: Big Brother/Veliki Brat 1 Ex-Yugoslavia
« Reply #275 on: May 08, 2011, 02:16:55 PM »
Bojana ruined everything ... bitch! She likes Radašin  >:D :mad

Ema is boring too, but Radašin is much more then she is ..

Offline uninvited

• Power of Veto
« Reply #276 on: May 08, 2011, 02:24:32 PM »
They are all idiots. >:( They gave points to Ema :( and Radisa even after Vladimir's behavior toward Antonija. What a bunch of morons. ::) I'm sad Ema left. Yes, she was annoying, but she was also one of the few nice people in the house.  :'(

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #277 on: May 08, 2011, 02:26:38 PM »
Definitely not the best choice for the housemates. Radiša should without a doubt have been evicted.

Ema and Katerina evicted while Radiša and Gurkan stay? There's something wrong with the evictions tonight. :'(

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #278 on: May 08, 2011, 04:29:40 PM »
At the minute there's plenty of inconvienent HM's I wouldn't miss if they left, but the only real people who are on my hit list and must be gone before I can enjoy the programme are:

Nemes :mad :mad :mad
Nirmal :mad :mad >:D
Marijana >:(
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline uninvited

• Power of Veto
« Reply #279 on: May 08, 2011, 04:56:56 PM »
At the minute there's plenty of inconvienent HM's I wouldn't miss if they left, but the only real people who are on my hit list and must be gone before I can enjoy the programme are:

Nemes :mad :mad :mad
Nirmal :mad :mad >:D
Marijana >:(

I actually think Nemes isn't as bad as he used to be. Yes, he's immature, aggressive and screws a married woman, but he was also the only one to react when Vladimir attacked Antonija while other so called men stood there carelessly and he and Marijana were the only one to nominate Vladimir for his behavior tonight.

I agree about Nirmal 100% though. He's pathetic. Bojana also. :vio But Vladimir is easily the worst. A complete idiot. :mad

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #280 on: May 08, 2011, 05:37:08 PM »
I hate the voting this year, they ruined the show with it. If it was as usual - HMs nominate, public evicts the situation would be much different, and different people would be right now in the house. Now there are only 4 girls left.

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #281 on: May 08, 2011, 05:43:53 PM »
I really like Soraja, more and more. Tonigh during the review of the last day they showed the conflict between Soraja and Nirmal. While they were in the dump, and they watched live the party that was going on in the main house, when Lester threw a bottle and broke the window Nirmal said that he should be evicted. Soraja said that in front of Lester and Nirmal,and Nirmal got pissed and the conflict started. Soraja asked Horvat who was with them in the dump and he confirmed that Nirmal said so. Nirmal started yelling and arguing with Soraja,calling her a whore and other names, and went out with Marijana and Nemes, who told Nirmal to start breaking things because he will feel better (moron)..and later Nirmal started crying in the diary room. I was glad that Soraja did that,cuz i really dont like Nirmal.
[attachment=1]

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #282 on: May 08, 2011, 07:21:23 PM »
I really like Soraja, more and more. Tonigh during the review of the last day they showed the conflict between Soraja and Nirmal. While they were in the dump, and they watched live the party that was going on in the main house, when Lester threw a bottle and broke the window Nirmal said that he should be evicted. Soraja said that in front of Lester and Nirmal,and Nirmal got pissed and the conflict started. Soraja asked Horvat who was with them in the dump and he confirmed that Nirmal said so. Nirmal started yelling and arguing with Soraja,calling her a whore and other names, and went out with Marijana and Nemes, who told Nirmal to start breaking things because he will feel better (moron)..and later Nirmal started crying in the diary room. I was glad that Soraja did that,cuz i really dont like Nirmal.
[attachment=1]

I always loved Soraja but this makes her my now 2nd favorite HM (behind Horvat) & gave me a big smile  ;D Nirmal is an idiot and deserves it -____-

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #283 on: May 08, 2011, 08:27:34 PM »
Is Soraja a favorite to win at the moment? Also I have to say I agree that this system of voting is VERY flawed. In the 2008 Australian season the main reason why people like Rory and Ben were allowed to survive in the competition as long as they did was because of this voting system (however it did help eliminate that idiot Saxon and cow Dixie very early on).

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #284 on: May 08, 2011, 09:01:49 PM »
Is Soraja a favorite to win at the moment? Also I have to say I agree that this system of voting is VERY flawed. In the 2008 Australian season the main reason why people like Rory and Ben were allowed to survive in the competition as long as they did was because of this voting system (however it did help eliminate that idiot Saxon and cow Dixie very early on).

Horvat & Dusko are and i think Soraja is 3rd  ;D

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #285 on: May 09, 2011, 02:33:18 AM »

Was Dixie a bitch then? I didn't watch much but from what I saw she didn't SEEM to bad, did she have a bad attitude?

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #286 on: May 09, 2011, 02:33:57 AM »
[attachment=1]

He looks like a creep aswell >:(

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #287 on: May 09, 2011, 04:15:13 AM »
Currently Horvat and Soraja are favorites for winning. In Dusko's case, he is a favorite but people are starting to believe that he is not naive as he is pretending - by not having conflict with anyone, not knowing anything and therefore we could say he is a favorite but his popularity is falling.

Personally i still dont know what to think. From one side Dusko simply might be that kind of person,who doesnt like conflicts and so, but still, when Horvat asked him to confirm if Nirmal said that Lester should be evicted he was like....well..i dont know...and Horvat got mad, and said you dont want to get in conflict with anyone, although you saw and know everything.

Offline uninvited

• Power of Veto
« Reply #288 on: May 09, 2011, 05:58:03 AM »
I think the same could be said for Horvat, he never really got into a fight except in Nirmal vs. Soraja thing. I think he's like that in real world too, but sometimes he's just too nice and mellow even when he shouldn't be, and I've seen people being less crazy about him lately.

Dusko is still quite popular and I think he has a good chance of winning because he's poor, he said he wants to earn the money for his kids' studies and people will probably go with that when they decide the winner.

And Soraja is definitely becoming more and more popular, mostly because how badly presented she was at the beginning (dumb gold digging slut) and now she's proven that she's probably the best female character unlike others like Bojana who were favorites at the beginning, but disappointed.

Offline nemo

• Head of House
« Reply #289 on: May 09, 2011, 06:46:49 AM »

hehe, i like Soraja too  ;D
here is a video ... one of the best part of this big brother season, NIRMAL PUSSY IS CRYING  ;D ;D ;D

SORAJA DO KRAJA  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #290 on: May 09, 2011, 07:19:31 AM »
He is a pathetic excuse for a man, lol look at him squirming on that DR chair, he can't take what he dishes out >:D

Offline uninvited

• Power of Veto
« Reply #291 on: May 10, 2011, 05:27:00 AM »

hehe, i like Soraja too  ;D
here is a video ... one of the best part of this big brother season, NIRMAL PUSSY IS CRYING  ;D ;D ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TptNjK9G7pM

SORAJA DO KRAJA  ;D ;D ;D

Am I the only one who thinks she would've beaten the shit out of him if they got into a real fight? ;D

The reason why Vladimir and Antonija were nominated:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG3M8hXfJS0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG3M8hXfJS0</a>

After he continuously repeated that during the night he's gonna touch her boobs to see if they're real ::) she told him  she's gonna stab him. Then he started screaming like some gorilla from the wildness. >:( I'm surprised so many housemates support him.

Offline uninvited

• Power of Veto
« Reply #292 on: May 12, 2011, 01:04:56 PM »
Nominations took place today face to face.

Antonija - Vladimir (2 pts), Radisa (1)
Radisa - Brendon (2), Antonija (1)
Nemes - Vladimir (2), Radisa (1)
Lester - Dusko (2), Antonija (1)
Soraja - Nirmal (2), Radisa (1)
Dusko - Nirmal (2), Radisa (1)
Nirmal - Dusko (2), Soraja (1)
Marijana - Vladimir (2), Radisa (1)
Brendon - Vladimir (2), Radisa (1)
Nikola - Brendon (2), Dusko (1)
Vladimir - Nemes (2), Marijana (1)
Bojana - Marijana (2), Nikola (1)
Horvat - Nirmal (4), Radisa (2)

Results:
Vladimir - 8
Nirmal - 8
Radisa - 8
Dusko - 5
Brendon - 4
Marijana - 3
Antonija - 2
Nemes - 2
Nikola - 1
Soraja - 1
Bojana - 0
Lester - 0

Vladimir, Nirmal and Radisa are nominated. Perfect nominations, imo. ;D

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #293 on: May 12, 2011, 04:01:51 PM »
Nominations took place today face to face.

Antonija - Vladimir (2 pts), Radisa (1)
Radisa - Brendon (2), Antonija (1)
Nemes - Vladimir (2), Radisa (1)
Lester - Dusko (2), Antonija (1)
Soraja - Nirmal (2), Radisa (1)
Dusko - Nirmal (2), Radisa (1)
Nirmal - Dusko (2), Soraja (1)
Marijana - Vladimir (2), Radisa (1)
Brendon - Vladimir (2), Radisa (1)
Nikola - Brendon (2), Dusko (1)
Vladimir - Nemes (2), Marijana (1)
Bojana - Marijana (2), Nikola (1)
Horvat - Nirmal (4), Radisa (2)

Results:
Vladimir - 8
Nirmal - 8
Radisa - 8
Dusko - 5
Brendon - 4
Marijana - 3
Antonija - 2
Nemes - 2
Nikola - 1
Soraja - 1
Bojana - 0
Lester - 0

Vladimir, Nirmal and Radisa are nominated. Perfect nominations, imo. ;D

Agree, i would evict all of them. If HMs vote to evict Vladimir is leaving for sure, but this time public will vote,so we ll see xD

Offline velikibrat2

• Power of Veto
« Reply #294 on: May 13, 2011, 04:46:10 PM »
This Sunday VB will give HMs opportunity to vote and bring some of the evicted housemates back ( as i mentioned earlier, when they are evicted it is stated "HM who will FOREVER leave the house of VB is..." but they always return someone). Anyway, VB will give them opportunity to vote someone back but in case that someone does return VB will take 35.000 euros from the main prize. So its their decision, will they keep the money and not vote anyone back.

I am sure that whatever they decide Nemes will keep destroying the house and get more money off the main prize, unbelievable. So in any case, they will lose money.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #295 on: May 15, 2011, 01:25:44 PM »
Radiša was evicted tonight  :-\

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #296 on: May 15, 2011, 01:27:16 PM »
Radiša was evicted tonight  :-\

;D

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #297 on: May 15, 2011, 01:32:10 PM »
So the best of a very bad bunch is gone, so the other 2 f****** remain, how long will Nirmal survive?!!?

Offline uninvited

• Power of Veto
« Reply #298 on: May 15, 2011, 02:30:18 PM »
They also accepted the proposal from BB to bring one evicted housemate back and lose 35.000 euros from the main prize (WTF ???) and they chose Ema. ::) I like her, but that's pointless, she won't change a thing in the house.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #299 on: May 15, 2011, 02:33:12 PM »
They also accepted the proposal from BB to bring one evicted housemate back and lose 35.000 euros from the main prize (WTF ???) and they chose Ema. ::) I like her, but that's pointless, she won't change a thing in the house.
I liked her, but I think it's really unfair fair. I hate when an evicted housemate returns to the house  :mad

And who voted who:

ANTONIJA = Džordž
BOJANA = Ema
BRENDON = Ema
DUŠKO = Slavica
HORVAT = Ema
LESTER = Radiša
MARIJANA = Džordž
NEMEŠ = Džordž
NIKOLA = Ema
NIRMAL = Tamara
SORAJA = Mila