Author Topic: Grande Fratello 11 Italy  (Read 60309 times)

Offline bbworld

• Power of Veto
Grande Fratello 11 Italy
« on: October 07, 2010, 07:11:10 PM »

The 11th edition of Grande Fratello Italy will start Monday, October 18. Hosted by Alessia Marcuzzi, GF11 will be even longer than last year (20/25 weeks in the house).

Regarding the new housemates, they will all be beautiful and cosmopolitan. Here are some rumors about new housemates; there should be: a double (of asian origin) of the actor Keanu Reeves, a meridional womanizer very young, a moroccan girl, an ex seminarian, a son of a Hippie, a girl abandoned at birth, a sick of game and a boy with a prosthetic arm.
Also one of the contestants will be chosen by the public through an online contest.

Regarding the home, will be even bigger and characterized by a super-modern style, with rooms devoted to white to light a room devoted to relaxation with walls covered with plants on the roof. There are also secret rooms and a hovel broader, but the big news is the disappearance of the walkway outside the house: the new entrance to enter the house was moved to the arena by the larger space, so as to accommodate more public and set up the kickoff in a different way than usual; the famous red door will then be placed in the arena and will be much more technological. It is rumored that even the entrance hall will be replaced or by the stairs or by a new technical device.

In the kickoff will enter in the house 16 housemates and during the game there will be many new entry; also you will pay tribute to Pietro Taricone (finalist in the first edition) who died tragically this summer.

For more information visit:
Grande Fratello Forum (completely renovated ;)) http://grandefratello.forumfree.it/
Official site http://www.grandefratello.mediaset.it/
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 11:49:19 PM by bbworld »

Offline bbworld

• Power of Veto
Re: Grande Fratello 11 Italy
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 07:19:15 PM »
First adverts ;D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2_9B7lPl_8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2_9B7lPl_8</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3G7C0NPigU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3G7C0NPigU</a>

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2010, 03:29:05 PM »
This is the map of the house.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2010, 11:51:20 PM »
The housemates.

Alessandro / 37 y.o. / Salerno

Andrea / 32 y.o. / Hong Kong

Angelica / 22 y.o. / Rome

Cristina / 27 y.o. / Sellia Marina (Catanzaro)

Davide / 23 y.o. / Montesilvano (Pescara)

Davide Roberto / 22 y.o. / San Giovanni La Punta (Catania)

David / 26 y.o. / Bari

Ferdinando / 23 y.o. / Pomezia

Francesca / 26 y.o. / Galatina (Lecce)

Giuliano / 36 y.o. / Fino Mornasco (Como)

Guendalina / 24 y.o. / Rome

Margherita / 28 y.o. / Locarno (Svizzera)

Norma / 27 y.o. / Torino

Pietro  /24 y.o. / Castellina Scalo (Siena)

Rosa / 23 y.o. / Quarto (Naples)

Sheila / 28 y.o. / Rome

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2010, 11:54:25 PM »
The launch is definately... eventful, if a little twisted.

I think the way that Margherita and Cristina were treated wasn't very nice. And I feel sorry for Hellen, Giordana and Lorenzo. To be that close to a place in the house would frustrate me so much.

I'll update with some details of the launch soon.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 12:22:17 AM »
I’m going to try and explain what has gone on in the live launch.

Firstly the show opened with a tribute to Pietro Taricone of GF1, who sadly died in a terrible accident last year.

Alessia calls Margherita and Ferdinando C (Nando) from the crowd to the stage. Nando enters the house while Alessia tells Margherita that she will not enter the house.

Norma, Rosa, Cristina and Francesca enter the house.

Alessia then brings Davide B. and Pietro, and they both enter the house, into a “Room of Surprises”.

The girls pick Pietro to enter the house.

Cristina, Rosa and Francesca are made to choose who should enter the house from Davide B. (Davide Roberto) and Pietro. After watching videos of the two and getting to ask them questions, they pick Pietro. Davide B. is then told he can pick one of the women to replace in the house. He chooses Cristina, so Cristina leaves the house.

Giuliano then enters the house, and is followed shortly afterwards by Davide C.

Alessia then reminds the viewers of Margherita, who is in tears as she wanted to be in the house. She is given an envelope by her mother, which says she can enter the house, so she does in fact become a housemate.

Angelica, Lorenzo and Giordana are called on the stage.

Angelica, Lorenzo and Giordana come to the stage, and all have to pick a key card – only one will let them enter the house. Giordana chooses the red key card but the door does not open for her. Lorenzo selects the green key card but he isn’t allowed in either. Angelica then chooses the yellow key card and enters the house.

Andrea and Guendalina are the next housemates, followed by Angelica and David.

Margherita then finally enters the house, followed by Ferdinando G.

Sheila and Hellen are called to the stage, where it is revealed that Sheila is the housemate to enter. Hellen is not selected and misses out. For some reason, Grande Fratello then blows up Sheila's suitcase in front of her.

Giulano is brought to the confession room and has to hide the fact that he is a “gigolo” (a male prostitute) from the other housemates. Later, at the end of the live show, all of the girls are told that one of the men is a gigolo in disguise and If they correctly guess who it is they will receive a “great prize”.

And another surprise is revealed. A couple, Alessandro and Annapaola were to enter the house tonight as a couple. But Annapaola learnt she was pregnant and the end of the Summer and as so cannot enter. Alessandro is in a room in the house where he gets a message from Annapaola. Alessia then says that Alessandro will not enter at the moment to be close to Annapaola.

Cristina, Lorenzo, Giordana and Hellen appear at the front door of the house. Alessia tells them that there is one last place in the house. Cristina gets a second chance in the house, while Lorenzo, Giordana and Hellen will not be entering.

From left to right - Giordana, Hellen, Lorenzo all missed out on a place in the house. Alessandro will enter the house at a later date.

The public are now voting to make their favourite immune from the first nominations.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2010, 07:54:00 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2010, 02:35:04 PM »
Soma house pictures.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2010, 03:44:25 PM »
Soma house pictures.
(Image removed from quote.)

Love the living room  ;D
 :-\ on the garden
Hate the kitchen  >:(
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Art

• Head of House
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2010, 10:20:34 AM »
Strange opening night, but didn't another country do something like this too? It sounds so familair.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2010, 11:10:53 AM »
yes France just did such confusing twists this year as well. to me its a bit confusing and mostly all of them enter anyway.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2010, 03:29:50 PM »
Strange opening night, but didn't another country do something like this too? It sounds so familair.
They have done this for years in Italy, their launchs are always this crazy, and I really hate it  :-X

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2010, 08:04:57 PM »
This launch was the most confusing of all. I really don't see the point of putting someone in, watching them get evicted and then putting them in again all within two hours. Also bringing a girl to the stage, telling her she's not allowed in and then telling her that she is? Madness.

And I feel really bad for Hellen. To go all the way to the studio believing that you'd get to be a housemate and then to be turned away is just heartbreaking. As well as that, making her believe she had another chance and then sending her away again is so mean. At least Lorenzo and Giordana had a chance (unless you believe the key card challenge was fixed for Angelica, which it very well could have been).

Offline FondOfBB

• Intruder
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2010, 08:59:56 PM »
The housemates.

Alessandro / 37 y.o. / Salerno

Actually, Alessandro will probably enter next week (it might be a twist, 'cause his girlfriend is pregnant).

You've missed this candidate:

Ferdinando / 30 y.o. / Salerno

Offline FondOfBB

• Intruder
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2010, 09:11:08 PM »
This launch was the most confusing of all. I really don't see the point of putting someone in, watching them get evicted and then putting them in again all within two hours. Also bringing a girl to the stage, telling her she's not allowed in and then telling her that she is? Madness.

And I feel really bad for Hellen. To go all the way to the studio believing that you'd get to be a housemate and then to be turned away is just heartbreaking. As well as that, making her believe she had another chance and then sending her away again is so mean. At least Lorenzo and Giordana had a chance (unless you believe the key card challenge was fixed for Angelica, which it very well could have been).

Any move of the launch was actually no that unexpected and to tell you the truth, we do believe that the key card was fixed for Angelica ;).

We had great fun at the gigolò's entrance: he disappointed not only women expectations :D

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2010, 10:43:16 PM »
who is the gigolo? btw Klaus from Germany was on too  ::)
this is one hot looking cast. any gays or bisexuals among them?

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2010, 11:36:11 PM »

Ferdinando  :-*, the rest  :-\

Surely they're not as hot as the current SS France cast are/was

Offline FondOfBB

• Intruder
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2010, 11:44:58 PM »

Giuliano is the gigolò. Far away from what a good looking man/gigolò should look like  :-\

At the moment no rumors about gays or bisexuals but a lesbian may enter in few weeks.

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2010, 09:14:47 AM »

But only in his dreams.  ;D
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

Offline KikkoGF

• Head of House
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2010, 08:35:33 PM »
Tonight there will be the first nomination... now they are talking about Ferdinando

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2010, 11:25:19 PM »

Three new housemates entered the house tonight.

- The first is Alessandro, who was told he wouldn't be able to enter on the launch night due to his partner Annapaola being pregnant.
- The second is 32 year old Matteo, who has known housemate Andrea for "years".
- The third new housemate is 22 year old Elisa.

Also tonight, the females correctly guessed Guiliano was the gigolo, and so have won a party for themselves.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2010, 12:03:38 AM »
Clivio, Cristina and Rosa are the first nominees for this week.

Offline KikkoGF

• Head of House
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2010, 01:12:47 AM »
The housemates nominated for eviction are: Clivio (Davide C.), Cristina and Rosa.

During week 1, the public voted for their favorite housemate to gain immunity, Ferdinando won the vote. Then Big Brother asked to him to save a female housemate from nominations. He chose Angelica. Besides Big Brother gave immunity to David, Davide, Francesca, Giuliano, Guendalina, Nando, Norma e Sheila. Housemates could nominate only Andrea, Clivio, Cristina, Margherita, Pietro and Rosa. Housemates had to nominate only one housemate:

Angelica and Ferdinando didn't nominate.

Andrea nominated: Cristina
Clivio nominated: Margherita
Cristina nominated: Pietro
David nominated: Cristina
Davide nominated: Clivio
Francesca nominated: Clivio
Giuliano nominated: Margherita
Guendalina nominated: Rosa
Margherita nominated: Rosa
Nando nominated: Clivio
Norma nominated: Cristina
Pietro nominated: Rosa
Rosa nominated: Clivio
Shiela nominated: Cristina

Nominated:
Clivio: 4 votes
Cristina: 4 votes
Rosa: 3 votes

Saved:
Andrea: 0 votes
Pietro: 1 vote
Margherita: 2 votes
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 05:32:18 PM by KikkoGF »

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2010, 02:09:33 AM »
I love Big Brother. But I dislike the way the handle the show in Italy, to be more specific the way they decide to play out nominations just bothers me, really unfair. C'mon how the audience can save a housemate (which is ok) and then BB comes and saves another bunch (not cool) and nominations can only be around a group of housemates, me no likey.

PD: I don't mean to offend any italian or any person who loves GF, but I was just sayin my opinion.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2010, 05:42:54 PM »
The housemates nominated for eviction are: Clivio (Davide C.), Cristina and Rosa.

During week 1, the public voted for their favorite housemate to gain immunity, Ferdinando won the vote. Then Big Brother asked to him to save a female housemates from nominations. He chose Angelica. Besides Big Brother gave immunity to David, Davide, Francesca, Giuliano, Guendalina, Nando, Norma e Sheila. Housemates could nominate only Andrea, Clivio, Cristina, Margherita, Pietro and Rosa. Housemates had to nominate only one housemate:

Angelica and Ferdinando didn't nominate.

Andrea nominated: Cristina
Clivio nominated: Margherita
Cristina nominated: Pietro
David nominated: Cristina
Davide nominated: Clivio
Francesca nominated: Clivio
Giuliano nominated: Margherita
Guendalina nominated: Rosa
Margherita nominated: Rosa
Nando nominated: Clivio
Norma nominated: Cristina
Pietro nominated: Rosa
Rosa nominated: Clivio
Shiela nominated: Cristina

Nominated:
Clivio: 4 votes
Cristina: 4 votes
Rosa: 3 votes

Saved:
Andrea: 0 votes
Pietro: 1 vote
Margherita: 2 votes

Ferdinando is safe? good  :-*

Offline KikkoGF

• Head of House
« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2010, 08:54:11 PM »
Tonight one among Cristina, Clivio and Rosa will be evicted.