Author Topic: Grande Fratello 11 Italy  (Read 58729 times)

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
Re: Grande Fratello 11 Italy
« Reply #175 on: February 14, 2011, 05:02:17 PM »
Erinela has been evicted, now the housemates are nominating.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline KikkoGF

• Head of House
« Reply #176 on: February 14, 2011, 06:55:16 PM »
Erinela has been evicted. She will be interviewed on the next monday and Big Brother will show her percantage.

His boyfriend Davide wanted to leave with her when she left the house.

Nando subjected to a polygraph examiners about his love story with Margherita.

The polygraph said he told some lies. Besides Nando prepared a big surprise to Margherita for the Valentine's day.

According to Guendalina, Angelica is lesbian. Angelica denied and she said that Guendalina she wants to create fake stories to appear

Nomination.

As we know Angelica, Andrea, Davide, Guendalina, Margherita and Rosa are immune for 3 weeks.

Housemates had to give two names.

Andrea nominated: Roberto and Raoul
Angelica nominated: Roberto and Raoul
Biagio nominated: Roberto and Raoul
Davide nominated: Ferdinando and Biagio
Emanuele nominated: Roberto and Raoul
Ferdinando nominated: Roberto and Raoul
Guendalina nominated: Ferdinando and Roberto
Jimmy nominated: Roberto and Biagio
Margherita nominated: Ferdinando and Biagio
Raoul nominated: Roberto and Biagio
Roberto nominated: Biagio and Raoul
Rosa nominated: Roberto and Raoul

Results:

Roberto: 9 votes
Raoul: 7 votes
Biagio: 5 votes
Ferdinando: 3 votes
Emanuele: 0 vote
Jimmy: 0 votes

So the housemates nominated for eviction this week are:

Biagio, Raoul and Roberto.

And Roberto will be finally EVICTED on the next monday.

Little curiosity:

Jimmy have never had the immuny however in 7 weeks he has never received one nomination.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 07:45:53 AM by KikkoGF »

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #177 on: February 14, 2011, 07:19:06 PM »
Poor Davide and poor Erinela :(

Offline Bart4u

• Head of House
  • Producer
« Reply #178 on: February 14, 2011, 09:54:53 PM »
Next week looks like a toss up but I think Roberto will be the one that will leave the house.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #179 on: February 15, 2011, 05:10:26 AM »
thank good all the remaining girls are immune the next three weeks. its only four of them anymore and I don't want GF to become another sausage fest this year.

Offline Bart4u

• Head of House
  • Producer
« Reply #181 on: February 15, 2011, 07:05:33 AM »
Well all the guys will be picked off one by one now except Andrea.  I see him and Rosa for the final two.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #182 on: February 21, 2011, 04:33:41 PM »
Roberto has been evicted and it has been revealed Erinela's percentage, 70%.

I thought her percentage would be higher  :-\
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline Bart4u

• Head of House
  • Producer
« Reply #183 on: February 21, 2011, 08:24:14 PM »
They added two more woman to the house tonight.  I think Raul will be the next to go. Rosa got a bunch of cheers from the audience when she placed her elimination vote.  She has  a very strong fan base and with that base she is looking good to win this show.

Offline KikkoGF

• Head of House
« Reply #184 on: February 22, 2011, 07:21:39 AM »
So...

Roberto has been evicted. He will be interviewed on the next monday and Big Brother will show his percentage.

Erinela, evicted last week, has been interviewed. She was evicted with 70% of the vote (the hightest percentage out of 4 nominated here in Italy). She was welcomed by a big booing crowd. She has sent a present to his boyfriend Davide in the house.

Besides Margherita has left the house for a short time to meet Nando in the studio, but she has decided to break their love definitely and she has immediately re-entered the house.

A new housemates has entered the house tonight, she is Rajae

Besides Giordana, that firstly entered the house on day 64 but left on day 65 due to medical reasons, re-entered the house.

Big Brother has confirmed that Rajae is the FINAL housemate of the series.

A new room of the house has been revealed. It's the luxuri suite, a soft room filled with every comfort.

Nomination.

As we know, Andrea, Angelica, Davide, Guendalina, Margherita and Rosa are immune for the last time. Since the next week, all housemates can be nominated. The three housemates with most votes are the nominated.

Andrea nominated: Raoul and Biagio
Angelica nominated: Raoul and Biagio
Biagio nominated: Raoul and Jimmy
Davide nominated: Biagio and Raoul
Emanuele nominated: Raoul and Biagio
Ferdinando nominated: Raoul and Biagio
Guendalina nominated: Emanuele and Raoul
Jimmy nominated: Biagio and Raoul
Margherita nominated: Raoul and Biagio
Raoul nominated: Emanuele and Biagio
Rosa nominated: Raoul and Biagio

Results:

Raoul: 10 votes
Biagio: 9 votes
Emanuele: 2 votes
Jimmy: 1 vote
Jimmy: 0 votes

Biagio, Emanuele and Raoul

Raoul will be evicted.

Finally Big Brother has announced that the grand prize won't be 250.000€ but 300.000€

Offline Bart4u

• Head of House
  • Producer
« Reply #185 on: February 28, 2011, 08:27:09 PM »
Raoul was voted out of the house.  Still trying to figure out if that was Biagio's mother or girlfriend that they let in the house.  The lady was older and taller than him.  He tried to kiss the lady but she had none of it. 

Offline KikkoGF

• Head of House
« Reply #186 on: March 01, 2011, 07:17:20 AM »
Yeasterday, Raoul was evicted. He will be interviewed on the next monday and Big Brother will show his percentage.

Besides there was a second probably eviction. Biagio, Emanuele, Ferdinando and Jimmy had to choose 4 housemates to save among Andrea, Angelica, Davide, Ferdinando, Guendalina and Rosa.

Biagio chose Guendalina.
Emanuele chose Rosa.
Ferdinando chose Angelica.
Jimmy chose Margherita.

Now the housemates were divided in pairs and each couple had to choose one to evict between Andrea and Davide.
Biagio/Guendalina voted to evict: Andrea
Emanuele/Rosa voted to evict: Davide
Ferdinando/Angelica voted to evict: Davide
Jimmy/Margherita voted to evict: Davide
So Davide could be evicted. He went in the "Caveau" and had to chose one envelope among 9 envelopes. Davide chose the envelope and read the content:"Davide is safe". Davide is safe from eviction.

Roberto, evicted last monday, was interviewed and Big Brother reveleaded his percentage: he was evicted with 78% of the votes (out of 3).

Andrea met his girlfriend's alleged lover, his name is Marian. Marian told him she made fun of them, because Szilvia (Andrea's girlfriend) said to him she was single (instead she was in relationship with Andrea).

Raoul was voted out of the house.  Still trying to figure out if that was Biagio's mother or girlfriend that they let in the house.  The lady was older and taller than him.  He tried to kiss the lady but she had none of it.  

She was his girlfriend Simona.

She was very angry because Biagio kissed Rajae during the last week. They quarreled.

Besides we remember Simona because she was an housemate in Grande Fratello 6 Italy.

Nomination:

All housemates could be nominated except Rajae and Giordana that were immune as new housemates.

The three housemates with most votes are the nominated.

Housemates had to give one name.

Andrea nominated: Emanuele
Angelica nominated: Davide
Biagio nominated: Jimmy
Davide nominated: Angelica
Emanuele nominated: Biagio
Ferdinando nominated: Davide
Guendalina nominated: Angelica
Jimmy nominated: Biagio
Margherita nominated: Biagio
Rosa nominated: Davide

Results:

Biagio: 3 votes
Davide: 3 votes
Angelica: 2 votes
Emanuele: 1 vote
Jimmy: 1 vote

Angelica, Biagio and Davide.

Davide will be evicted with an huge percentage.

VIDEOS

http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/gf/prima-serata/212685/il-responso-del-televoto.html Raoul eviction
http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/gf/prima-serata/212688/il-confronto-fra-andrea-e-marian.html Andrea vs Marian
http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/gf/prima-serata/212698/la-vendetta-dei-nominabili.html Second probably eviction
http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/gf/prima-serata/212700/il-confronto-fra-biagio-e-simona.html Biagio vs. Simona
http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/gf/prima-serata/212701/roberto-in-studio.html Roberto interview
http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/gf/prima-serata/212702/nominati-e-saluti.html Nominated
« Last Edit: March 01, 2011, 12:08:40 PM by KikkoGF »

Offline Bart4u

• Head of House
  • Producer
« Reply #187 on: March 01, 2011, 09:47:24 AM »
Look at Biagio's girlfriend before and after picture.  Something happened to her face and lips.  I like the natural look myself.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 09:39:11 PM by Bart4u »

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #188 on: March 02, 2011, 12:27:36 PM »
Save Davide!!

Get Angelica Out!!

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #189 on: March 02, 2011, 02:36:27 PM »
Save Davide!!

Get Angelica Out!!
wow you're to guys what Mystapaki is to girls when it comes to favor a contestant regardless of anything but the gender really  8)

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #190 on: March 02, 2011, 03:12:20 PM »
Out Davide!
Angelica or Rosa to win!  :D

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #191 on: March 07, 2011, 05:01:56 PM »
Angelica has been evicted.  :o

I'm surprised because I was so sure Davide was out tonight.

Offline KikkoGF

• Head of House
« Reply #192 on: March 07, 2011, 08:07:07 PM »
Angelica has been evicted!

Today's live eviction has been very very shocked for Grande Fratello's fan.

Davide is considered one of the most hated housemates of all Grande Fratello's series but he survived.

Firsly the public vote has been closed and Alessia Marcuzzi has announced that Biagio was safe. Then the public vote has been re-opened between Angelica and Davide.

They have had a lots of surprises before the final results. Davide has seen Erinela, his girlfriend.

And Angelica has listened some letters written by Ferdinando and Rosa (her boyfriend and her best friend in the house) some days before the live eviction.

Then the public vote has been closed and Alessia has announced the final results and Angelica has been evicted. All the polls on the net gave Davide out this week and usually polls never mistake here in Italy.

All the housemates were shocked expecially Guendalina. Ferdinando and Rosa were destroyed.

I think that Guendalina's fan have voted a lot this week, because Guendalina hates Angelica. They have known each other for many years, since they were children. Before the Grande Fratello they were friends but they have hated each other a lot since they have entered the house. I think that Rosa's and Ferdinando's fan (the most popular housemates on facebook) that hate Davide would have voted more and Angelica wouldn't have been evicted.
I'm very sorry for her and I hate Davide. Rosa's fan has rebelled and has said that public vote is fake. I think there will be some controversy

Raoul, evicted last monday, has been interviewed and Big Brother has shown his eviction percentage: 57% out of three

As we know, Andrea's girlfriend betrayed him. Today, he has received a letter from where she has explained the reasons of the betrayed. Besides she has sent to him their engagement ring. So they has broken their love story.

Nomination:

The two housemates with most votes are the nominated.

Housemates had to give two name.

Andrea nominated: Giordana and Biagio
Biagio nominated: Margherita and Andrea
Davide nominated: Giordana and Rajae
Emanuele nominated: Guendalina and Rajae
Ferdinando nominated: Guendalina and Davide
Giordana nominated: Guendalina and Rajae
Guendalina nominated: Giordana and Rajae
Jimmy nominated: Guendalina and Andrea
Margherita nominated: Rajae and Giordana
Rajae nominated: Giordana and Emanuele
Rosa nominated: Davide and Guendalina

Results:

Giordana: 5 votes
Guendalina: 5 votes
Rajae: 5 votes
Andrea: 2 votes
Biagio: 1 vote
Emanuele: 1 vote
Margherita: 1 vote

Giordana, Guendalina and Rajae.

Giordana and Guendalina hate each other. They quarreled a lot during the last week. So Guendalina's fan are now voting against Giordana but Ferdinando, Rosa and Angelica's are coalitioning to evic Guenda, so I don't know who will be evicted.

VIDEOS:

http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/gf/prima-serata/214055/biagio-e-salvo.html Biagio is safe
http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/gf/prima-serata/214065/il-percorso-di-davide.html Surprise for Davide
http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/gf/prima-serata/214066/unamicizia-e-un-amore.html Surprise for Angelica
http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/gf/prima-serata/214067/esce-angelica.html Angelica eviction
http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/gf/prima-serata/214063/il-messaggio-di-szilvia.html Andrea breaks with Szilvia
http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/gf/prima-serata/214070/raoul-in-studio.html Raoul interview
http://www.video.mediaset.it/video/gf/prima-serata/214071/i-nominati.html Nominated
« Last Edit: March 07, 2011, 08:14:44 PM by KikkoGF »

Offline Bart4u

• Head of House
  • Producer
« Reply #193 on: March 08, 2011, 01:50:03 AM »
I think Giordana will be voted out next week.

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #194 on: March 08, 2011, 03:27:33 AM »
I want out Guendalina, she's a witch!!  >:(

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #195 on: March 08, 2011, 11:51:11 AM »
Davide is save!! Thanks god.

Giordana OU!! and I hope Rosa goes next!!

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #196 on: March 08, 2011, 04:46:04 PM »

youre sexist really.  >:(

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #197 on: March 08, 2011, 06:31:01 PM »

youre sexist really.  >:(

Why? lol
I'm so SICK of your acussations

I've hated Rosa since her fans voted Olivia out
I want Giordana out because out of the 3 nominees I like her the least
I wanted Angelica out because she was 2nd in polls and Davide is my favourite housemate

I don't like Laura because she reminds me of Indhira, they both need some dignity. Hate them both so much!!

Talula and Maria gained my hatred when they started behaving so unfairly to Adriana

Everything has a explanation so stop accusing me of being sexist because I'm not and my favourites are women mostly!!!!

Offline spongebob

• Finalist
« Reply #198 on: March 08, 2011, 06:56:18 PM »
GF is stupid

Offline Bart4u

• Head of House
  • Producer
« Reply #199 on: March 08, 2011, 09:35:37 PM »
I thought Rosa's fan base would have keep Angelica in the house but I was wrong.  I wanted to see Angelica out because I do not believe she was a strong player.   I have noticed that Margherita has received very little or no nominations for elimination but I don't think she will win.  I believe Rosa still looks strong and I think she will have a tough fight between her and Andrea.  The think the Italian fans have great respect for Andrea because he did not fool around on his girlfriend while in the house and they felt sorry for him when his girlfriend was not honest in their relationship.  I had posted before that I believe Glordana will be out next week.  She is brash and is not a good fit in the house.  I do like Rajae, she is very intelligent and can speak 5 languages but she came into the house to late in the game.  Jimmy is funny and all but I don't see him winning.  He likes Margherita and so does Andrea as a good friend now and Jimmy thinks Andrea is cutting in on his time to be close to Margherita so Andrea fans will vote him out in the coming weeks.  Guendalina gets into many arguments and I have great respect for single mom's but I don't think you should leave a 6 year old alone without her mom for six months.  For her to join this kind of game she should have waited until her daughter was a little bit older.  This is not the right game for her.  Ferdinando will be out since he was connected with Angelica.  I think Davide is a caring house member but the fans did not like him hurting Rosa's so he will be out and Mr. nine lifes Biagio will be out soon too.  Emanuele is Rosa's boyfriend so that helps his chances and he has to be nice to Rosa to stay afloat but he does not seem that bright and gets into many arguments like Guendalina, I believe he will not win.  So I think the final two will be Rosa and Andrea.  This is just my opinion so what do the rest of you guys think?  The show should get more interesting with more strategy being used.