Author Topic: Gran Hermano 6 Argentina  (Read 108991 times)

Offline spanish

• Winner
Gran Hermano 6 Argentina
« on: November 03, 2010, 11:14:48 AM »
Pronto has confirmed that the next year Telefé will show a new season of "Gran Hermano" that is going to be called "Gran Hermano Latino" (Latin Big Brother).

14 housemates from 7 different countries will enter into the house (2 from each country).

The season will start on beginning of next year.

The hosts would be Jorge Rial (weekly shows), Mariano Peluffo (debates) and Marianela Mirra, the winner of GH4 (morning flashes).

Jorge Rial has confirmed in his Twitter that knows about this new season.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2010, 01:22:40 PM by spanish »

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
Re: Gran Hermano 1 Latin America
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2010, 01:41:38 PM »
I cant wait! Just curious as to the countries participating in this. Along with the slim chance of it being shown in any of the over 30 spanish channels I have home! I do have telefe which did broadcast the 2007 season of Gran Hermano Argentina.

Definately good news and possibly the reason why GH Argentina kept being held off.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 02:56:15 PM »
I really hope this will be true, but for me it's really hard to believe in it, mainly because Pronto's exclusives are always false. Also I'm surprised that nothing was said on http://primiciasya.com/, Rial's website

Also I'm a bit surprised about Male returning to the show. She decided to move back to Tucumán because she didn't want to work in TV anymore  ???

But if this is true, I guess they are going to announce the castings pretty soon, because they only have 2 months to do it.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2010, 04:42:59 PM »
I'll support any housemates representing Argentina, I know it's petty but it's half my nationality ;D
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2010, 07:51:04 PM »
Greaat! I also have Telefe but they're not showing the new season of their Talent series. Anyways, I hope that all 7 countries are not from South America, like it would probably happen.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2010, 08:26:07 PM »
so lets assume this is no hoax, which countries will participate? I assume it will be
-Argentina
-Chile
-Colombia
-Ecuador
-Paraguay
-Peru
-Uruguay
???

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2010, 10:59:29 AM »
Jorge Rial says in his Twitter: "It seems that Telefé is making GH Latino".

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2010, 05:14:37 PM »
The idea of a pan regional version of BB in South America sounds pretty cool. I just hope that one country doesn't start to monopolize it like Nigeria has in BB Africa (I personally think that next year Nigeria should be excluded from the competition).

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2010, 08:49:04 AM »
It's official, GH Argentina is back  ;D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD1vSETe7uA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HD1vSETe7uA</a>

This is the first ad in Telefe. However, nothing about the castings was said.

And also they are calling it "Gran Hermano 2011", so I don't think it'll be a Latin America version.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2010, 08:06:43 PM by joako »

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2010, 09:12:51 AM »
Marianela Mirra has said in her Twitter that the new season can start around 15th January.

Some media say that the housemates will be from Argentina and Latin America.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #10 on: November 10, 2010, 05:01:15 PM »
It's official, GH Argentina is back  ;D

(Image removed from quote.)

This is the first ad in Telefe. However, nothing about the castings was said.

And also they are calling it "Gran Hermano 2011", so I don't think it'll be a Latin America version.

Brilliant :)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2010, 09:02:56 PM »
Loving the add!!! Genius!!!

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #12 on: November 10, 2010, 11:00:14 PM »
but wait - didn't you all disliked the fact that Nigeria dominated BB Africa? And here its now even official that it will be Argentina with foreigners - I smell an unfair competition really  :'(

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2010, 12:22:02 AM »
but wait - didn't you all disliked the fact that Nigeria dominated BB Africa? And here its now even official that it will be Argentina with foreigners - I smell an unfair competition really  :'(

I don´t think so, because there are a lot of countries with housemates from other countries. In Spain there were a lot of foreigners and they used to do well. In GH8 Naiala from Brazil won her season.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline spanish

• Winner
Re: Gran Hermano 6 Argentina
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2010, 01:27:18 PM »
Jorge Rial confirms that the new season will be only for Argentina and it won't be a Latin American season.

Moreover, he says that the house is being building and Marianela Mirra (GH4 winner) won't be in the season. However, Marianela says in her Twitter that she's going to be in GH6 and the auditions will start on 20th November.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2010, 05:24:38 PM »

Can someone please explain this whole rubbish about Nigeria dominating BB Africa? how can they if their voting only counts as 1 country vote overall, like the rest of the countries?

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2010, 05:55:00 PM »

Can someone please explain this whole rubbish about Nigeria dominating BB Africa? how can they if their voting only counts as 1 country vote overall, like the rest of the countries?

A big reason why many feel that BB Africa is being controlled by Nigeria is because of what occurred this past season, particularly what occurred during the final. The fact that Lerato, Sheila, and Mwisho supposedly received 0 votes each, that Uti received 8 votes and beat Munya, who was the favorite to win from early on in the season, and the negative reaction that many viewers from the countries who supposedly voted for Uti had leads many (myself included) to believe that something fishy is going on with BB Africa.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2010, 06:23:41 PM »

A big reason why many feel that BB Africa is being controlled by Nigeria is because of what occurred this past season, particularly what occurred during the final. The fact that Lerato, Sheila, and Mwisho supposedly received 0 votes each, that Uti received 8 votes and beat Munya, who was the favorite to win from early on in the season, and the negative reaction that many viewers from the countries who supposedly voted for Uti had leads many (myself included) to believe that something fishy is going on with BB Africa.

Or isn't it possible that he just won fair and square? like maybe Munya got like 90% of votes from the 7 countries and maybe Uti just barely won those 8 votes against Munya?... i may be wrong, just a thought

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2010, 07:17:29 PM »

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2010, 07:43:18 PM »
Or isn't it possible that he just won fair and square? like maybe Munya got like 90% of votes from the 7 countries and maybe Uti just barely won those 8 votes against Munya?... i may be wrong, just a thought

The main issue I have with that argument is that in Africa nationalism is very strong and even at their worst times in their original seasons Mwisho, Lerato, and Sheila's countries stood by them and it looked like (in the case of Mwisho and Sheila atleast) that they would do the same for this past final. Also, you need to take into account that in Africa there is a big dislike towards Nigerians and among many fans Uti.

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2010, 10:02:51 AM »
Marianela Mirra confirms that she isn't going to be in GH6.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2010, 06:35:25 PM »
It's official, Jorge Rial will be the host for the new season  >:(

http://twitter.com/rialjorge/status/7826128584581120

And the new adv, with images from other countries (Australia, Brazil, Finland)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0aY1jjhCxo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0aY1jjhCxo</a>

They have done a casting in Buenos Aires, and they are going to be in Rosario, Córdoba and Salta this weekend

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2010, 03:53:15 PM »
Jorge Rial confirms that GH6 is going to start on December.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2010, 05:16:25 PM »
Jorge Rial confirms that GH6 is going to start on December.
Where? (EDIT: ok, he said that on his twitter. Source: http://twitter.com/rialjorge/status/10359946856108032 )

There are huge rumores about GH starting on either 12th or 19th December, but according to them, they are still working in the house, and the casting finished last night  ???. Also I think it's a really bad idea, they want to compete against Bailando's final, and it'll do really bad if they start this season that week   :-\

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2010, 08:28:20 PM »
Bailando's rocking the ratings in Argentina because of all the scandals the jury and the contestants make, this season I can call it the worst series ever for a Dancing format, its abnoxious, it's all about making scandals and not bringing it to the dance floor.

I think GH6 will do great, it's been over 3 years since the last season. They deserve great ratings after spending so much time off the air.