Author Topic: Gran Hermano 6 Argentina  (Read 98987 times)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Gran Hermano 6 Argentina
« Reply #350 on: February 07, 2011, 12:29:44 PM »
There is now a HUGE campaing in favour of Cristain U in Telefe's shows, and I think Rial will make a campaing too on his own tv show.

I just can't tolarate this season with Cristian U and the favouritism from the producers  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #351 on: February 07, 2011, 12:34:45 PM »
I really don't get what's great with him. If anything, Emiliano and Emanuel are far better players than whatshisface!

He wont leave the house, its just PR, just like when they said they were going to arrest him.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
  • Username: daniel
« Reply #352 on: February 07, 2011, 01:17:05 PM »
Cristian U is a villain? I love when the hated by house is the favorite. Hope that has an exchange between GH and BB Brazil, Cristian could come hither.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #353 on: February 07, 2011, 02:59:48 PM »
I don't like him at all. He's a coward. He decides not to nominate people because he says he wants to see more people up for eviction so he can easily stay. COWARD!

Also he's self-nominations have been abusive. 5 TIMES!!!! He has to be completely delusional to do it so many times. You're annoying. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE IN THE HOUSE ANYMORE.

He's repulsive. A manipulator. A dummy. An idiot. I can't see when he leaves the house tonight. btw, GISELE was AMAZING last night, she told the guy what he had to hear. I <3 HEEEEER!!!!!!
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #354 on: February 07, 2011, 04:42:58 PM »
I don't like him at all. He's a coward. He decides not to nominate people because he says he wants to see more people up for eviction so he can easily stay. COWARD!

Also he's self-nominations have been abusive. 5 TIMES!!!! He has to be completely delusional to do it so many times. You're annoying. I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE IN THE HOUSE ANYMORE.

He's repulsive. A manipulator. A dummy. An idiot. I can't see when he leaves the house tonight. btw, GISELE was AMAZING last night, she told the guy what he had to hear. I <3 HEEEEER!!!!!!
I totally agree with you, I can't say it better  ;D

And Silvina Luna confirms on the Daily Show that Cristian U is leaving the house tonight  ???, so I guess this time it's true  :-\

But I didn't know that tonight a new Show starts on Canal 13, so I think they are doing it to win the timeslot against the new show  ::)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #355 on: February 07, 2011, 06:57:55 PM »
According to Peluffo, it's not official that Cristian U will leave the house tonight  :o :o

And he decided to use the Special Nomination, so someone is already up for eviction

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #356 on: February 07, 2011, 07:22:07 PM »
It's official  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bye Bye Cristian U  ;D

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #357 on: February 07, 2011, 07:30:02 PM »
I can't believe this is really happening  ;D

The best moment ever, Cristian U is out  ;D

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #358 on: February 07, 2011, 07:53:00 PM »
He used the Special Nomination with Loreley  :o

However this vote was voided because he isn't in the house  ;D

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #359 on: February 07, 2011, 08:01:04 PM »
God loves meeee!!!! He's out!!!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #360 on: February 07, 2011, 10:01:12 PM »
OMG! BEST NON EVICTION EVER!!! lol

I wouldnt be surprised if they bring him back later in the season!

Offline Mystapaki

• Head of House
« Reply #361 on: February 08, 2011, 01:02:53 PM »
OMG did he like seriously just voluntarily leave ? Why though ? Best thing that happened all of this season

Offline spanish

• Winner
« Reply #362 on: February 08, 2011, 01:13:01 PM »
According to Jorge Rial, the viewers will choose who evicted housemate is going to replace Cristian.

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #363 on: February 08, 2011, 01:33:24 PM »
Ohh, I hope Ariana comes back.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #364 on: February 08, 2011, 01:40:57 PM »
OMG did he like seriously just voluntarily leave ? Why though ? Best thing that happened all of this season
He said he was leaving the house because he was missing his family  ::). But I think it was because of what Gisele said before her eviction and that everyone in the house, including Tamara, discovered the way he was playing the game. Also I think he left because he knew he is popular, and he didn't want to wait until the public start to hate him  ::)

BTW, there are rumors that the public will be able to vote for Cristian U too for the vote between the evicted contestants  :o :o

I'd like to see either Ariana, Leandro, Christian Y or Natali back, but I think Emiliano will be voted back and it won't be a bad idea, he will bring something new to the house. Also Ariana had a breast surgery, so she will enter with a new look  :D

Also almost all the evicted contestants said that they will try to evict Jesica  :o, because of what she did to Cristian U  >:(

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #365 on: February 09, 2011, 07:24:29 AM »
Christian Y said that the day when Cristian U leave the house, after the show the evicted contestants were going to leave the studio, and Cristian U's fans started to insult them and they were really agressive against them. They had to leave the studio with security  :o

Also they were shouting from outside to Martín P and Jesica, and now Jesica is really sad because of what they said about her

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #366 on: February 09, 2011, 11:25:57 AM »
Christian Y said that the day when Cristian U leave the house, after the show the evicted contestants were going to leave the studio, and Cristian U's fans started to insult them and they were really agressive against them. They had to leave the studio with security  :o

Also they were shouting from outside to Martín P and Jesica, and now Jesica is really sad because of what they said about her

Does he have the stupid pre-teen to teenage girl fan base that I think he has? If so then I don't Jesica should care what they think. Honestly this whole Cristian U situation reminds me alot of what went on with John James and his stupid, naive, desperate girl fanbase and how they acted like whenever he acted like an a**hole that "Josie must have caused this" and that Corin (or Jesica in your case) must have been evil because she didn't fall for John James' bs.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #367 on: February 09, 2011, 12:26:19 PM »

Does he have the stupid pre-teen to teenage girl fan base that I think he has? If so then I don't Jesica should care what they think. Honestly this whole Cristian U situation reminds me alot of what went on with John James and his stupid, naive, desperate girl fanbase and how they acted like whenever he acted like an a**hole that "Josie must have caused this" and that Corin (or Jesica in your case) must have been evil because she didn't fall for John James' bs.

Yep sounds right to me, him and his fans really ruined the whole series for me, even Josie was tolerable but the pair of them together was painful to watch *pukes*
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #368 on: February 09, 2011, 01:54:21 PM »
Christian Y said that the day when Cristian U leave the house, after the show the evicted contestants were going to leave the studio, and Cristian U's fans started to insult them and they were really agressive against them. They had to leave the studio with security  :o

I don't think his fan are just the teenage gilrs. He is actually really popular, with more than 60% in the popularity polls, but I think almost all his fans are crazy by him, so whatever he does or he says they will do or say the same.

He said Jesica was a bitch, that he can't understand the relationship that she has with Pepa whe she has a boyfriend outside the house, so everyone is now thinking that Jesica is a bitch only because Cristian U said that, but he actually said that because he is jelous of Pepa, because he is in love with Jesica but she said she didn't want anything with him  ::)

And today Rial said that Cristian U can return to the house as his own replacement if the people vote for him  ::). So he will be back into the house next week  >:(

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #369 on: February 09, 2011, 02:41:02 PM »
Christian Y said that the day when Cristian U leave the house, after the show the evicted contestants were going to leave the studio, and Cristian U's fans started to insult them and they were really agressive against them. They had to leave the studio with security  :o

I don't think his fan are just the teenage gilrs. He is actually really popular, with more than 60% in the popularity polls, but I think almost all his fans are crazy by him, so whatever he does or he says they will do or say the same.

He said Jesica was a bitch, that he can't understand the relationship that she has with Pepa whe she has a boyfriend outside the house, so everyone is now thinking that Jesica is a bitch only because Cristian U said that, but he actually said that because he is jelous of Pepa, because he is in love with Jesica but she said she didn't want anything with him  ::)

And today Rial said that Cristian U can return to the house as his own replacement if the people vote for him  ::). So he will be back into the house next week  >:(
WTH, I know he's really popular and all, but that still doesn't change the fact that he's a quitter. In my book once someone quits BB they need to stay gone cause the clearly don't appreciate the experience. Take George from BB7 UK he had the potential to do really well but he decided to walk shortly before Sezer was evicted and when it came time for someone to be voted back in they (the producers) didn't give him the option to return.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #370 on: February 09, 2011, 04:06:58 PM »
Quitters are quitters, whether you hate or love them, and if they are selfish enough to screw someone else's chances (who wanted in there) of getting in is a really s****y thing to do.

In other words Cristian U should be told where to go >:(
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #371 on: February 09, 2011, 08:36:24 PM »
Joako, correct me if I'm wrong, but during Wednesday's debate, phonelines were open so the public can vote between the evicted housemates:

ROCÍO
ARIANA
LEANDRO
NATALÍ
CHRISTIAN Y.
EMILIANO
and GISELE

The replacement for Cristian U can be picked out, on twitter some users have posted that between the 3 will go back in (which will be impossible) and some are announcing marchs in favor of walkee CRISTAN U to be held Friday at 2pm (UTC -3) in fron of Telefe's Studios in Martinez, Buenos Aires.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #372 on: February 09, 2011, 08:46:55 PM »
I don't know, but I don't think so, I couldn't find anything about it  ??? and Peluffo said that they haven't decided what they are going to do about Cristian U's replacement  :-\

I was watching the show, but when they started talking about how great is Cristian U I stopped watching it.

And the public is just crazy about Cristian U, and almost everything on the Argentinian TV is about Cristian U now :-\

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #373 on: February 09, 2011, 09:08:34 PM »
I don't know, but I don't think so, I couldn't find anything about it  ??? and Peluffo said that they haven't decided what they are going to do about Cristian U's replacement  :-\

I was watching the show, but when they started talking about how great is Cristian U I stopped watching it.

And the public is just crazy about Cristian U, and almost everything on the Argentinian TV is about Cristian U now :-\

EW, I don't even really follow this series but this just sounds so grossly familiar to me (cough Dick, John James, Stu cough).

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #374 on: February 10, 2011, 03:23:41 PM »
Cristian U, thanks to your infamous game plan, GH2011 has been ruined because now that you're out, IT'S ALL ABOUT YOU!!!!!!, and I seriously dislike you.

I just checked my twitter account on my BlackBerry and Rial posted that tomorrow night during the LIVE nominations show, the decision of who will be replacing "The Infamous Housemate" will be revealed.