Author Topic: Gran Hermano 6 Argentina  (Read 108988 times)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
Re: Gran Hermano 6 Argentina
« Reply #375 on: February 12, 2011, 12:41:29 AM »
The public will vote for Cristian U's replacement between the 9 housemates that are out, the 7 evicted and the 2 that quit  >:( >:( >:(

So Cristian U will be his own replacement. Can't believe it. I can't watch this season anymore  >:( >:( >:(

First results in the polls:

71% Cristian U  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
7% Rocío
6% Emiliano
5% Ariana
4% Gisele
3% Leandro
1% Natali
1% Juan Pablo
1% Christian Y

They are doing it because of the low ratings after Cristian U left the house. They will do everything for better ratings

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #376 on: February 12, 2011, 12:49:58 AM »
That. Is. Hilarious. He'll be voted in as his own replacement?? I can't believe it!   :D :D

Surely if he walked he doesn't want to be there?! I call publicity stunt.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #377 on: February 12, 2011, 01:03:45 AM »
The vote will be only between 8 housemates, because Juan Pablo decided not to take part on it

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #378 on: February 12, 2011, 01:07:21 AM »
CRISTIAN U. sucks, I have to admit that latinamerican people tend to fanatize to someone they watch on a show like this. Cristian U is the clear winner of this series all thanks to the producers. The worst BB production team: GH Argentina. THIS SERIES HAS THE WORST PRODUCTION TEAM ON HISTORY, all for the ratings.

GH6 IS A FAILURE

The two entering will be Rocío and Cristian U. If he wins I'll seriously quit watching any upcoming versions from Argentina. I think Rial's sister is in the production team (Paula Rial). Both TELEFE and GH are on my DISLIKE list. They're seriously doing this to favor him, "THE PLAYER", who will be self-nominating him over and over again. NOT FAIR. The ones deserving to return are EMILIANO and ROCÍO. The vote should be between the evicted housemates not all the ones who left the house, including the walkees, TOTALLY UNFAIR.

Btw, I'm seriously mad after this.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #379 on: February 12, 2011, 01:10:39 AM »
CRISTIAN U. sucks, I have to admit that latinamerican people tend to fanatize to someone they watch on a show like this. Cristian U is the clear winner of this series all thanks to the producers. The worst BB production team: GH Argentina. THIS SERIES HAS THE WORST PRODUCTION TEAM ON HISTORY, all for the ratings.

GH6 IS A FAILURE

The two entering will be Rocío and Cristian U. If he wins I'll seriously quit watching any upcoming versions from Argentina. I think Rial's sister is in the production team (Paula Rial). Both TELEFE and GH are on my DISLIKE list. They're seriously doing this to favor him, "THE PLAYER", who will be self-nominating him over and over again. NOT FAIR. The ones deserving to return are EMILIANO and ROCÍO. The vote should be between the evicted housemates not all the ones who left the house, including the walkees, TOTALLY UNFAIR.

Btw, I'm seriously mad after this.  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
I'm really mad too, I can't believe they are doing it. It's just pathetic. I'm not going to watch it anymore, they are doing EVERYTHING to make him the winner of this season  >:( >:(. I hope all the housemates decided to quit after Cristian U return to the house

PS: I don't think Paula Rial is Rial's sister, because he has no brothers or sisters

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #380 on: February 12, 2011, 01:20:49 AM »
I'm really mad too, I can't believe they are doing it. It's just pathetic. I'm not going to watch it anymore, they are doing EVERYTHING to make him the winner of this season  >:( >:(. I hope all the housemates decided to quit after Cristian U return to the house

PS: I don't think Paula Rial is Rial's sister, because he has no brothers or sisters
[/quote] Well, she might be a relative. Anyways, i'm gonna use a spanish word for this (taken from GH Spain fans): TONGO!!!!! that can be translated into unfairness. Also, by the fact they decided to add Cristian U on the list automatically makes the producers as Tinelli's look-a-likes all because they work for the ratings. Though, I said I'm not following this series any longer, I've decided to keep y'all updated until the end. But, next series I won't be tunning in.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #381 on: February 12, 2011, 10:26:08 AM »
The nominations occured last night, and Jony, Constanza and Martin A. are nominated for eviction.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #382 on: February 12, 2011, 11:16:08 AM »
So I felt asleep and couldn't watch the end of the show, and looking up to the internet, a website shows that in the end 4 could possibly go back inside the House. And those four are: EMILIANO, ROCÍO, GISELE and THE INFAMOUS HOUSEMATE (whose name I don't want to repeat). The results will be announced on Sunday's liveshow.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #383 on: February 12, 2011, 11:33:07 AM »
According to Wikipedia, a NEW regular series has been confirmed and will debut later this year.

Offline Mystapaki

• Head of House
« Reply #384 on: February 12, 2011, 08:28:35 PM »
WTF!!!! Horrible worst season ever

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #385 on: February 13, 2011, 04:11:05 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I CANT BELIEVE WHAT THEY DID  >:( >:( >:(, i mean, that's just RIDICULOUS. GH ARGENTINA 6: Worst BB EVER.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #386 on: February 13, 2011, 05:17:49 PM »
I haven't watched very much of this season but I feel your pain, it's very frustrating when a HM you hate so much is getting preferential treatment and this is probably the most blatant ever ::)
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #387 on: February 13, 2011, 05:26:46 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I CANT BELIEVE WHAT THEY DID  >:( >:( >:(, i mean, that's just RIDICULOUS. GH ARGENTINA 6: Worst BB EVER.

Well, thanks for agreeing with the opinion almost everybody here has.

Unafortunately, the producers haven't seen GH Spain or other editions of BB worldwide, they're modificating the rules to their benefit whenever they can.

But it can be confirmed, two months before it happens that when THE INFAMOUS HOUSEMATE returns to the house tomorrow night, he's in the FINALE and is likely to be the WINNER of this series. Proving us that GH Argentina has the most disrespectful production in BB history worldwide.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #388 on: February 13, 2011, 05:29:10 PM »
I haven't watched very much of this season but I feel your pain, it's very frustrating when a HM you hate so much is getting preferential treatment and this is probably the most blatant ever ::)

What do you mean with blatant???

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #389 on: February 13, 2011, 06:56:36 PM »
I'm lost. (Pardon, since I'm not able to follow any foreign show). What is Christian U. doing so intolerably bad?

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #390 on: February 13, 2011, 08:17:16 PM »

I mean usually producers try to hide their bias but the Argentinian producers aren't even keeping their personal feelings to themselves
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #391 on: February 13, 2011, 11:07:35 PM »

I mean usually producers try to hide their bias but the Argentinian producers aren't even keeping their personal feelings to themselves

Well, that's SOOOO freakin' ture, just because THE INFAMOUS HOUSEMATE plays against both the House and Big Brother itself, he's been made this SUPER PLAYER and the excesive amount of things about him in the shows are just untolerable!!!!

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #392 on: February 13, 2011, 11:42:47 PM »
I'm lost. (Pardon, since I'm not able to follow any foreign show). What is Christian U. doing so intolerably bad?
Actually he wasn't that bad, but I think the producers made the public LOVE him or HATE him

Personally, what I don't like about him is the way he played the game. I don't like the contestants who play the game with lies, with manipulation and that are talking about the game and nominations 24/7, I prefer contestants that try to be themselves and give some funny moments to the house. Also I don't like that he said that GH is a game, so you can't talk about the person itself, however since he left the house he talked about the relationship between Jesice and Martín P, and that what she did to her boyfriend wasn't ok, and he even said that she is a s*** person  ::), but he didn't say nothing about her game, only the personal thing

But the worst for me is the manipulation made by the producers, there was a HUGE campaing on his favor, about the good player he was, how funny he was and also how bad everyone else was in the house, talking s*** about him. Also in the "debates", the journalists said that everyone who doesn't like Cristian U is because they don't understand the game and they are "stupid". They also said that to all the evicted HM, specially when they said that they don't agree with him, they didn't respect that you can think in a different way, although in the last eviction 30% of the public vote to evict him.

BTW, he was in the cover of Rial's magazine this week, and he said that if he returns to the house, he will win this season  ::), I forgot to say that he is also a really humble person  ::)
« Last Edit: February 13, 2011, 11:54:04 PM by joako »

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #393 on: February 14, 2011, 12:12:07 AM »
Actually he wasn't that bad, but I think the producers made the public LOVE him or HATE him

Personally, what I don't like about him is the way he played the game. I don't like the contestants who play the game with lies, with manipulation and that are talking about the game and nominations 24/7, I prefer contestants that try to be themselves and give some funny moments to the house. Also I don't like that he said that GH is a game, so you can't talk about the person itself, however since he left the house he talked about the relationship between Jesice and Martín P, and that what she did to her boyfriend wasn't ok, and he even said that she is a s*** person  ::), but he didn't say nothing about her game, only the personal thing

But the worst for me is the manipulation made by the producers, there was a HUGE campaing on his favor, about the good player he was, how funny he was and also how bad everyone else was in the house, talking s*** about him. Also in the "debates", the journalists said that everyone who doesn't like Cristian U is because they don't understand the game and they are "stupid". They also said that to all the evicted HM, specially when they said that they don't agree with him, they didn't respect that you can think in a different way, although in the last eviction 30% of the public vote to evict him.

BTW, he was in the cover of Rial's magazine this week, and he said that if he returns to the house, he will win this season  ::), I forgot to say that he is also a really humble person  ::)
(Image removed from quote.)

He's never been humble!!!! Since he left the house and all the attention he had outside was SO ridiculous!! Annoying!!! Producers think he is THE housemate when he ISN'T. Right????

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #394 on: February 14, 2011, 01:57:15 AM »
My mum is watching the live show, and the housemates are really mad after they announced that Crisitian U is back  ::), they want to leave the house, and Pepa said that after a week he would like to return  :D

Even Alejandro said that it's really unfair. Solange said that there is a huge favouritism against Cristian U  ::), and Rial didn't like it. Pamela and Loreley are crying  ::)

BTW, the 4 with the most votes will return to the house (Rocío, Gisele, Cristian U and Emiliano)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 02:05:58 AM by joako »

Offline Daniel

• Winner
  • Username: daniel
« Reply #395 on: February 14, 2011, 02:08:20 AM »
I would like to see the return of Cristian U, but I will sleep.. :-\

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #396 on: February 14, 2011, 02:56:06 AM »
It's official. Jesica will leave the house with the evicted contestant.

Solange is in a crisis, and she want to leave the house too. I feel really bad for her, she is really bad  :'(

Martín P, Emanuel and Jesica are not in the living room while Rial is talking  ::)

Luz is also in a crisis. She is missing her family and she didn't like that the 4 returned to the house after they were with their families. She wanted to leave the house earlier this week, and she said she can't stand it anymore
« Last Edit: February 14, 2011, 03:01:46 AM by joako »

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #397 on: February 14, 2011, 03:11:48 AM »
Loreley and Tamara said that Cristian U's fans and what they were shouting is not good for them, and they have been really bad the last days  :o

Gisele said that GH is a game, but that they are playing with people  ::)

Jesica will leave the house soon, after the break I guess

And this is the most watched TV Show so far, but I don't know if playing with them in that way worths 5 points more of ratings  ::)

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #398 on: February 14, 2011, 03:16:35 AM »
I just tuned in maybe 15 minutes ago.....I heard Rial say "please no yelling"
who was yelling?

Then again I would too if these exHMs came back, I guess I finally realized how BBUK viewers felt when Nikki came back and I like Nikki! lol

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #399 on: February 14, 2011, 03:23:05 AM »
Jesica is out. She left the house because she was missing her son. She took the decision before the 4 ex housemates arrived to the house.

I feel really bad for her  :'(

And the lines are closed