Author Topic: Big Brother 4 Albania  (Read 84589 times)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 4 Albania
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2011, 12:47:48 PM »
Finally!  :D

BTW, thanks for all the updates Phil  :P

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2011, 10:35:42 AM »
The official profiles of the new housemates are now on the website.

Edison lol ;D
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Florion

• All Star
  • Username: Flori
« Reply #52 on: January 21, 2011, 04:55:02 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggo6C7MBVjI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ggo6C7MBVjI</a>
<a href="http://top-channel.tv/video.php?id=21804" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://top-channel.tv/video.php?id=21804</a>
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #53 on: January 22, 2011, 06:01:46 PM »
The live show opens with condolences to the families of victims of violence that has recently occured in Albania, and the decision the housemates would not be told about this, as they would require more and more information.

Arbana, the host of the show, connects to the house and tells them that the same day Faton left the house, his father unfortunately died. :'(

Arbana then confirms after a competition earlier this week, Ogren is the leader and is immune from the nominations.

The black envelope from last week reveals there will be another eviction tonight. From what I can gather four predetermined housemates nominated only one male each, and the nominees were Emiljo, Mariel, Petrit and Edison. The other housemates then voted in secret, by putting a piece of paper in a box, to save Mariel from the eviction. The public then began to vote to evict Edison, Emiljo or Petrit.

It is then revealed four relatives of the nominees are in the house for the live show. Only they can hear the results of the eviction in a special room.

• Arta, Elisa's mother
  • Albert, Algen's friend
  • Linda, Ervin's mother
  • Laureta, Ermela's sister

When they hear their friend/sibling/child is safe from eviction, they are to enter the living room and tell the nominee they are safe. The first two to be revealed as safe are Ermela and Algen.

Elisa and Ervin's mothers enter the living room, where it is revealed that Elisa is the next evicted from the house with 34% of the vote. Ermela celebrated when she heard the news.

After Elisa's eviction (but before she is interviewed in the studio at the end of the show), Mariel is called to the diary room to see a video message from his brother. Mirjeta is then called to the diary room as well as Mariel to talk about their relationship that started in the house. Mirjeta is then questioned by Arbana (the host) about whether Edison is an "obstacle" between her and Mariel, which she denies.

In the second eviction, Petrit is announced as safe, and then it is revealed Emiljo is evicted from the house. Algen was shocked by this eviction and stood in the tunnel (the connection between the house and the exit) for a few minutes with Emiljo before returning to the house.

After the nominations, the nominees for the eviction this week are Algen, Ervin and Ermela. I will add the nominations for this, and hopefully Emiljo's eviction, when I can find them.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2011, 02:20:31 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2011, 12:50:30 PM »
Why was there a second eviction?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2011, 02:14:33 PM »
Why was there a second eviction?

It was a twist planned since last week, when the black envelope was put in the house. The housemates opened it and found out there would be another eviction that night.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2011, 02:43:32 PM »
If there is a transvestite/transexual in the house, I personally believe it could be Neda. Ogren, as leader, was given the privilege of dinner with another housemate, and he chose Neda as she helped him win the competition. After a while they began to talk about Neda's family and how a woman should dress. But this is just my opinion and is nowhere near confirmed.

Algen is sad that Elisa and Emiljo have been evicted and think the public have evicted the wrong person, saying Edison should have been evicted instead of Emiljo. Alma says if she had to choose between Mariel and Petrit, she would have chosen Mariel, and between Edison and Petrit she would have chosen Petrit as he is a hypocrite.

As the housemates sit for dinner, Edison remarks how he believed he would be nominated for eviction this week. Alma is surprised Elisa was evicted as Alma believed she was a favourite.

The next morning Klaudia and Edison have an argument because once again Edison has turned up for breakfast in his underwear. Klaudia says he has to change but Edison says he will not change who he is, arguing that the public voted for him to stay in the house over Emiljo, who had been in the house for a month.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #57 on: January 24, 2011, 10:10:55 AM »
Who nominated who this week:

ALGEN = Edison and Ermela
ALKENA = Ermela and Ervin
ALMA = Ermela and Ervin
EDISON = Algen and Shkelqim
ERGYS = Alma and Algen
ERMELA = Algen and Alma
ERVIN = Algen and Alma
JONELA = Edison and Shkelqim
KLAUDIA = Ermela and Ervin
KLODJANA = Ermela and Shkelqim
MARIEL = Ermela and Algen
MIRJETA = Petrit and Ervin
NEDA = Ermela and Ervin
OGREN = Ergys and Ermela
PETRIT = Algen and Edison
SHKELQIM = Edison and Klodjana

Ermela = 8
Algen = 6
Ervin = 5

Edison = 4
Alma = 3
Shqelkim = 3
Ergys = 1
Klodjana = 1
Petrit = 1

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #58 on: January 27, 2011, 07:38:53 AM »
The black envelope from last week reveals there will be another eviction tonight. From what I can gather four predetermined housemates nominated only one male each, and the nominees were Emiljo, Mariel, Petrit and Edison. The other housemates then voted in secret, by putting a piece of paper in a box, to save Mariel from the eviction. The public then began to vote to evict Edison, Emiljo or Petrit.
More information about this.

Only the 4 nominees voted for this nomination, and they had to choose 4 different housemates.

Elisa voted for Edison
Ermela voted for Emiljo
Ervin voted for Emiljo the first time, but then Arbana told him that he had to choose a different housemate and he chose Mariel
Algen voted for Petrit

Then the other housemates (all the females, Ogren who was the HoH and Egrys & Shkelqim who wasn't nominated) wrote the name of the housemate they wanted to save:

ALMA = Mariel
KLAUDIA = Petrit
ALKENA = Mariel
NEDA  = Mariel
KLODJANA = Mariel
MIRJETA = Mariel
JONELA = Emiljo
ERGYS = Petrit
SHKELQIM = Mariel
OGREN = Mariel

So Mariel was saved, and Emiljo, Ervin and Petrit were nominated
« Last Edit: January 27, 2011, 08:45:56 AM by joako »

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #59 on: January 27, 2011, 11:55:10 AM »
i/m tyring to post funny videos of the moments from BBALB
Hope u like those
Kafazi I Arte has  a similiar show to Big Brother Endemol in Albania (english -> The Golden Cage)
 This is a scrap between Silvana and Matilda
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg2BLczXF_c" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg2BLczXF_c</a>
and this is the full
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAwKfCPhTXA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAwKfCPhTXA</a>
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #60 on: January 27, 2011, 12:12:13 PM »
In big brother albania 1 there was a rumpus between Mardiola and Ilda, later they were ejected
Here is the video ( explicit )/ short
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8epnVTeAuE" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8epnVTeAuE</a>
full ( clean) /long
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqlHYuZ3MBY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqlHYuZ3MBY</a>
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #61 on: January 27, 2011, 12:32:42 PM »
you forgot to say that Faton's father was dead at the day he voluntary left the house. Albana said this on the beggining of the show. :( :(
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Mystapaki

• Head of House
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2011, 12:56:57 PM »
Is Kafazi I Arte as popular as BB or more popular ? Have an women won on Kafazi i Arte ? Who are the current favourites this season ? Who are the hated contestants ?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2011, 04:45:51 PM »
Yesterday, Big Brother decided to remove Edison from the house due to his behaviour, which "directly impacted on other people".

The reason COULD be that at one point, Edison took Petrit's clothes and hid them in the bathroom. All of the other housemates started to look around for the clothes and discuss who could have taken them. Many of the housemates believed that Edison had taken them. Eventually the group found the bag of clothes and later on, while participating in a "Big Brother's Got Talent" game the housemates made, Edison appeared before the jury of women and admitted to taking the clothes and asked for them to forgive him, shortly before talking on and on about how he believed he was the best looking person in the house. ::)

This is the only reason I could think of for his ejection, although it is possible the reason could be something that was not reported on the site. I suppose we could get a proper explanation today in the live show.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 04:21:54 AM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #64 on: January 29, 2011, 05:16:56 AM »
Kafazi i arte now is currently off air. At 2002 until 2007 it was the mos viewed Tv Show. When Big brother Started it was the most viewed and Big Brother broke the record of auidience in Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia.
The top 12 viewed shows in Albania are :
12. Deal Or No DeaL ( Kutia )
11. Albanian idiol (off Air)
10. Star Academy
9. Little Genius
8. Who wants to be A Millionaire
7. Money drop - 100 Milione
6. Albania's next Top Model
5. Kenga Magike (a show similiar to MTV Music awards for albanian music)
4. Albania's Got Talent
3. Dancing With the Stars (Kërce sikur të jetë i fundit Danc)
2. Portokalli (Comic show. Funny Show . Parody Show)
2. Apartamenti 2XL (Comic show. Funny Show . Parody Show)
1. Big Brother
❤❤ Britney ❤❤

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #65 on: January 29, 2011, 06:03:51 AM »
Kafazi i arte now is currently off air. At 2002 until 2007 it was the mos viewed Tv Show. When Big brother Started it was the most viewed and Big Brother broke the record of auidience in Albania, Kosovo and Macedonia.
The top 12 viewed shows in Albania are :
12. Deal Or No DeaL ( Kutia )
11. Albanian idiol (off Air)
10. Star Academy
9. Little Genius
8. Who wants to be A Millionaire
7. Money drop - 100 Milione
6. Albania's next Top Model
5. Kenga Magike (a show similiar to MTV Music awards for albanian music)
4. Albania's Got Talent
3. Dancing With the Stars (Kërce sikur të jetë i fundit Danc)
2. Portokalli (Comic show. Funny Show . Parody Show)
2. Apartamenti 2XL (Comic show. Funny Show . Parody Show)
1. Big Brother

That's fantastic news! so im guessing the broadcasters and producers of BB Albania are very happy people :D

Do you know how much BB Albania gets in millions?

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #66 on: January 29, 2011, 10:33:56 AM »
Oh, and by the way, this week's shopping task is to ignore the obvious. ;D ;D

This morning the housemates had to ignore someone else who was in the bedroom when they woke up this morning.

Also this week
  • The girls hosted a "Big Brother's Got Talent" competition
  • The housemates had a discussion on some serious topics such as male-female equality and what they would do if their spouse was disabled
  • The housemates celebrated Klaudia's birthday on Wednesday
  • Ogren was allowed to watch an Italy vs Inter Milan football match with Klodjana and Mirjeta
  • Mariel cried as he missed his family and was bored in the house, leading Mirjeta to question whether he regretted their relationship
  • Ogren and Neda decided they should be friends, and not embark on a relationship

Offline Mystapaki

• Head of House
« Reply #67 on: January 29, 2011, 11:10:51 AM »
Albanian Idol and Star Academy ?? How many seasons have they had so far ? Are they the official franchise is there any web link to them

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #68 on: January 29, 2011, 12:11:01 PM »

This morning the housemates had to ignore someone else who was in the bedroom when they woke up this morning.

Also this week
  • The housemates had a discussion on some serious topics such as male-female equality and what they would do if their spouse was disabled
  • Ogren was allowed to watch an Italy vs Inter Milan football match with Klodjana and Mirjeta
  • Mariel cried as he missed his family and was bored in the house, leading Mirjeta to question whether he regretted their relationship
  • Ogren and Neda decided they should be friends, and not embark on a relationship

Ignore the Obvious? How original 8) ;D

Offline AlexSP

• Big Brother
« Reply #69 on: January 29, 2011, 12:50:11 PM »

Also this week

Ignore the Obvious? How original 8) ;D

It was a task from BBUK11? Or anything similar?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8tDQe9FE4M</a>

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #70 on: January 29, 2011, 02:48:36 PM »
The "Ignore the Obvious" task was first used in Big Brother Australia 8, but only seemed to start being used by other shows after UK 11 used it. I'm sure one other edition at least has used it so far, although I forget which one it is.

The live show is currently ongoing.

Arbana, the host, reminded the three nominees one of them will be evicted and asked what they would bring if they stayed. Algen says he could bring more surprises, Ervin says he will be closer to Ermela and Ermela promised that she would get married in the house (anything for 15 minutes of fame I guess) ;D.

For some reason the official website isn't updating on any news except this.  ??? ??? ??? ???
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 04:40:48 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #71 on: January 29, 2011, 04:32:54 PM »
Yes, it was like an hour since they didn't add anything new on the website  ???

According to the forum, ERVIN was evicted tonight

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #72 on: January 29, 2011, 04:44:54 PM »
Ah, the website is updating.

Arbana talks to Edison, who was ejected from the house on Wednesday. She explains he was ejected due to his emotional condition, which increased day by day, disturbing him and other housemates. Arbana expanded, saying isolation is the hardest part of being in the house, and Edison talked to psychologists, but his condition continued to aggravate.

Emiljo is then interviewed, and says that if he had another chance in the house, he would be quieter.

And yes, Ervin was the housemate evicted tonight.

Mirjeta was called to the diary room and talked about her father. Arbana then reveals to the public that her father has made a journey from England to surprise her.

Mirjeta's father meets with her and says he is very proud of her and that Mariel's parents should be proud of him. I think Arbana then tells Mirjeta she can leave the house if she wants to and Mirjeta starts to cry while talking to her father, and her father tells her she should be proud of what she has done in the house, and everyone supports her. She returns to the living room, and the other housemates console her.

Klaudia meets with her family, after her birthday on Wednesday. Her father was not there, but they communicated by telephone.

It appears that this week, only female housemates who were not nominated in the last eviction could be nominated. In other words, all the males and Ermela are immune. Also this week in a strange twist the housemates will enter the diary room two at a time, meaning each housemate will hear another's nominations.

Algen nominated Neda and Alma
Alkena nominated Jonela and Klaudia
Alma nominated Jonela (while she was sat right next to her :-[) and Klaudia
Ergys nominated Neda and Alma
Ermela nominated Alkena and Klaudia
Jonela nominated Alkena and Neda
Klaudia nominated Alkena and Klodjana
Klodjana nominated Jonela and Alkena
Mariel nominated Jonela and Alkena
Mirjeta nominated Jonela and Neda
Neda nominated Jonela and Mirjeta
Ogren nominated Alma and Alkena
Petrit tnominated Jonela and Alkena
Shkelqim nominated Klodjana and Jonela

Jonela - 8
Alkena - 7
Neda - 4

Klaudia - 3
Alma - 3
Klodjana - 2
Mirjeta - 1

So Alkena, Jonela and Neda are nominated for next week. Bye bye Jonela.  :'( :'(

When Mariel and Ergys nominated, they were told after they nominated that they would become "agents" for Big Brother. From Monday to Friday, one of them will have to go to the diary room at 2am and recite a poem to Big Brother. One of them also has to convince the other that he prays to the moon.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2011, 06:02:24 PM by OmgItsPhil »

b1nk1z

« Reply #73 on: January 29, 2011, 06:50:06 PM »
Does anyone know any statistics about the BB Albania?
Whats the number of viewers?,number of people voting or any relevant information.

Offline Florion

• All Star
« Reply #74 on: January 30, 2011, 04:44:55 AM »
edison was ejected because he was bad mentally and had very bad moments in the house. All the housemates were against him and so he overlived this very bad !!! >:( >:( :( Very soon I will launch a video here so you can see the moments when Edison had the MIND CRISIS
❤❤ Britney ❤❤