Author Topic: Big Brother 11 Brazil  (Read 124867 times)

Offline Daniel

• Winner
  • Username: daniel
Re: Big Brother 11 Brazil
« Reply #150 on: February 02, 2011, 10:20:58 AM »
Tuesday Episode: Eviction

It is shown the summary of the week; A video Diogo and Talula "lastly, widowed" because since the beginning they like and their lovers were eliminated in last Eviction; the first week of the new players; A video Maria wants very remain with Wesley, but is afraid of being wrong with the public, because just lose her boyfriend Mauricio. The presenter playing with Maria on that and speech she not attach to the other players and stay with Wesley, he plays with Daniel who likes to Wesley also, then draws better opening of TV; is displayed a video on the war among the homes and the luck of the House B in the last week; The birthday of Wesley; A video on animation Daniel ( production is helping very this week so much that it is now the second favorite to win). Then a charge with Daniel and Lucival and then the eviction.

FULL EPISODE of Tuesday Eviction:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC2ktJKVq2Y" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC2ktJKVq2Y</a>

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #151 on: February 02, 2011, 10:30:22 AM »
EVICTION OF IGOR:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxH2TNUX1wo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxH2TNUX1wo</a>

Words for Igor and Diana:

You cannot imagine that thing beautiful if every day, were day of removal, expulsion of paradise, or better, cool would live every day as it were day disposal, the last day. Look to the world and have not sure who or what is never displace more, the time of astonishment. Which is the hour of astonishment? I am not speaking of fright, horror movies. The time of astonishment not terrifying, on the contrary, wonder.
Awaken and remain beast with the fact of being alive, appreciate the miracle that is to open the tap and leak water; if nip, pain; win a fondness, pleasure; the whole time is the time of astonishment.
Someone will exit, someone will remain. Who leaves, always leaving for reasons similar and who is, is by its own reasons. This is one more hour of astonishment and not, IS NOT LINKED*, IS ELIMINATED IGOR!

*He said that because the Igor always said "is linked?" at the end of his words.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #152 on: February 02, 2011, 10:47:47 AM »
It's official, the producer confirms on his twitter that on Thursday the 5 evicted housemates will go into the glass house  >:(

And the first results in UOL's poll with more than 36.000 votes

33.23% Michelly  ;D
31.15% Ariadna
20.41% Maurício
11.45% Rodrigo
3.76% Igor  :o

This has to change, Ariadna is the first now with 34,63%. I hope that it again, because the Michelly was very halt in the game. The production will do everything for Mauricio back now that Mary is retaining the Wesley.

Only reason to bring ex-players, is to make the game catch fire, already that the Brazilians like discussions and fights. Because when you have a second chance to earn and revenge for thee eliminated. The new players only want to know of love and nothing game.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #153 on: February 02, 2011, 11:00:36 AM »
I want Igor to be back in the house. However I think that Ariadna SHOULD return.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #154 on: February 02, 2011, 11:17:19 AM »
This has to change, Ariadna is the first now with 34,63%. I hope that it again, because the Michelly was very halt in the game. The production will do everything for Mauricio back now that Mary is retaining the Wesley.

Yeah, I think the production will make everything to bring Maurício back into the house  >:( . I want either Michelly, Rodrigo or Igor back, but I think Ariadna will return because the public want to see the new relationship now that everyone know about her condition
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 11:27:27 AM by joako »

Offline Mystapaki

• Head of House
« Reply #155 on: February 02, 2011, 12:07:17 PM »
Wow I thought Igor would get evicted with a bigger percentage there like somewhere in the 60's ah well at least Diana survived. I'd like to see Ariadna come back just cuz we didn't see much of her really , plus she could bring  alot of drama to the show that wasn't brought due to her early departure

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #156 on: February 02, 2011, 05:49:16 PM »
Analysis of the players of the house of glass:

Michelly

Has various enemies in House B, was also condemned in psychological examinations, she is crazy and will want revenge of Maria, that will result in several discussions; players will not like his return, which is good. ;D ..or have been eliminated with his game, it will want to be doing nothing again.

Ariadna

Has no enemies in the BBB house, Men of the house stated that that would it after that she was transsexual  and their first week, has to realize that it does not know playing the game, besides would all like his return, which is not good. But it may be a great help in the House B in numbers. ;D

Mauricio

Wants a good image for the public and not discuss with Mary, not to remain with bad image with the public, and it is very boring in the game.

Rodrigo              Igor

Were enemies and has nothing more what to do in the game. The two of them were many boring also.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 05:56:55 PM by daniel »

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #157 on: February 02, 2011, 05:59:40 PM »
Tonight the feast promises, assist in Justin.tv

Visual of Sisters.. :P ..and the new Brother Wesley..
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 06:09:29 PM by daniel »

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #158 on: February 02, 2011, 06:05:34 PM »
Did they abandon the Saboteur twist already??

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #159 on: February 02, 2011, 06:13:35 PM »
Did they abandon the Saboteur twist already??

Gave much confusion and is temporarily canceled, because nobody knows how he loses the prize, but it can come back at any time to shake the game.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2011, 10:27:39 PM by daniel »

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #160 on: February 02, 2011, 08:44:36 PM »

Rodrigo              Igor

Were enemies and has nothing more what to do in the game. The two of them were many boring also.

I don't agree with that. I don't thing they were boring. Igor was a great player that was playing the game since the first day. And Rodrigo was a nice guy, funny to watch although he wasn't playing the game. Althought I hate his relationship with Talula

And TBH, I think Ariadna will be more boring to see than this 2 guys. What did she do in the first week? Nothing. The only interesting thing to see about her is how they react after they all knew about her condition. But that will be only the first days, then she has nothing to give

Michelly is definitely the most interesting out of the 5 evicted housemates, because all the B House hate her. I also think Maurício will bring some interesting moves because of the realtionship between Wesley and Maria

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #161 on: February 03, 2011, 06:41:31 AM »
Ariadna, Igor, Maurício, Michelly and Rodrigo are now in the Galss House. You can watch it here:

http://bbb.globo.com/videos/casa-de-vidro/

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #162 on: February 03, 2011, 07:55:31 AM »
Wednesday Episode:

Eviction; A few moments later elimination: Diana fulfils the promise and shall enter in the swimming pool, union of women of the house; The relationship of Mary and Wesley; Daniel and Lucival speak of the other players once again (The program is trying to do this as a video of humor to help them). New Sister Adriana tries impassion the public with the history of his mother. (The program is short because of soccer.)

FULL EPISODE of Wednesday:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8miDOOnvWU" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v8miDOOnvWU</a>

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #163 on: February 03, 2011, 08:12:17 AM »
Ariadna, Igor, Maurício, Michelly and Rodrigo are now in the Galss House. You can watch it here:

http://bbb.globo.com/videos/casa-de-vidro/

All animated, trying to convince the public. But do nothing in the house.
Ariadna taking photographs of its panties.  ???

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #164 on: February 03, 2011, 08:40:39 AM »
Favorites to win this week:

18,56%
  Rodrigão

13,72% :o
    Daniel 

12,61%
     Diogo

10,10%
    Talula

9,16%
     Maria

8,60%
 Cristiano

8,40%
    Diana

4,82%
    Paula

4,66%
    Natalia

2,80%
   Adriana

2,38%
Jaqueline

1,91%
   Wesley

1,49%
   Lucival

0,76%
   Janaina

The good of BB11 is that there is no house beloved or house hated by the public. Other than the BB10, that poor House was completely eliminated.

I hope that the duel between Rodrigão and Diogo only happen at the end, not to spoil the game.

The production must find that Daniel is stronger than the Diogo to face Rodrigão, to help it this week.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #165 on: February 03, 2011, 08:45:31 AM »
The good of BB11 is that there is no house beloved or house hated by the public. Other than the BB10, that poor House was completely eliminated.

That is why I like this season, it's more interesting to see the game because every week it's all new.

And I don't know what to think about the UOL popularity poll. Last week Lucival was in the TOP5, and now Lucival is in the Bottom 2  :-\

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #166 on: February 03, 2011, 10:18:57 AM »
Words of director of BBB:

on the game:

New players can enter into the house.

on the players:

The microphone of Rodrigão not broken, He is a plant and plant not speech!! ;D

Look as Wesley looks and takes care of hair in the mirror, he loveth himself, why cannot stay with Maria.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #167 on: February 03, 2011, 10:31:55 AM »
Words of director of BBB:

on the game:

New players can enter into the house.

on the players:

The microphone of Rodrigão not broken, He is a plant and plant not speech!! ;D

Look as Wesley looks and takes care of hair in the mirror, he loveth himself, why cannot stay with Maria.
So he is starting a campaing against Rodrigão  >:(.

Although he hates Rodrigão so much, he is actually the most popular HM in the house, and I don't think he will win, but he will stay in the house longer than many of Boninho's favourites  ;D

And for those who didn't understand why he is so popular, like Boninho, he is popular because sometimes being a good and a funny guy is better than being a player who only think about the game  ;D

GO RODRIGÃO  ;D

BTW, where did he say that? On his twitter?  ???

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #168 on: February 03, 2011, 10:47:26 AM »

Although he hates Rodrigão so much, he is actually the most popular HM in the house, and I don't think he will win, but he will stay in the house longer than many of Boninho's favourites  ;D

And for those who didn't understand why he is so popular, like Boninho, he is popular because sometimes being a good and a funny guy is better than being a player who only think about the game  ;D

GO RODRIGÃO  ;D

It would not be the favorite, if he were a ugly person. And would be stopped in the game like Rodrigão.

yes, on @boninho.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #169 on: February 03, 2011, 11:15:51 AM »

GO RODRIGÃO  ;D

It would not be the favorite, if he were a ugly person. And would be stopped in the game like Rodrigão.

yes, on @boninho.
I don't think so. Once again, I don't like him because he is a "pretty guy", I like him because he is a "nice guy", it's different. I also liked Agostinho and Rafael on Season 6 because they were nice guys, and they weren't pretty at all.

I think people try to find something bad about him because he is actually the most popular HM this year

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #170 on: February 03, 2011, 07:34:34 PM »

I don't think so. Once again, I don't like him because he is a "pretty guy", I like him because he is a "nice guy", it's different. I also liked Agostinho and Rafael on Season 6 because they were nice guys, and they weren't pretty at all.

I think people try to find something bad about him because he is actually the most popular HM this year

You do not, but the public yes. The director always provoke the public, he spoke evil of Dourado in Twitter on last season.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #171 on: February 03, 2011, 08:08:02 PM »
House of Glass News:

Igor revealed that new participants entered in BB House and that Maria is coquet with Wesley.

Michelly said that now not bewail more and she said "I must apologize to Mary". :-[ .. Now I do not want her return..

Ariadna: His father said that she will swim without clothes in the pool to return to the program.

Mauricio: Fans speak that he was betrayed, he said "If I return, the game will catch fire; I will fight by Maria".  ;D ..I want him return now.

Rodrigo: Has the support of a famous actor that has a relationship with their sister... Is the first on  r7 poll .

Fans of Michelly provoke Mauricio and Rodrigo with posters "Diogo and Talula" and "Maria and Wesley"

Tonight, the people showed a photo of Maria kissing Wesley for Mauricio, and he is very annoyed with Maria. Rodrigo says that this is lack of character stay with a man in front of Brazil whole after a relationship with Mauricio.Ariadna says that was upset with Mary after this story. Rodrigo said that would vote in Mauricio for the game catch fire and he is annoyed with Diogo, that his sister said that the Diogo waited he leave to remain with Talula.

Mauricio says: The man does not know who I'm, is not my friend. He is not to blame, she is wrong. :o
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 10:16:55 PM by daniel »

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #172 on: February 03, 2011, 08:35:03 PM »
Leader Competition: is Resistance.

"Brothers" they will have to enter into furnace giant which is heated, dresses of roasted chicken in a plastic.

The public vote in the team that either that between in the oven.

Who stand to torture by more time, will be the new Head, that, in addition to the leadership, classifies automatically their team for Angel competition.

World also vote in http://bbb.globo.com/votacao/18426.html , to vote again click on "<< VOTE NOVAMENTE".

Watch on
http://justin.tv/tvelectro_tve16
, because the proof only should end tomorrow afternoon.  

Tomorrow I or Joako post the results.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2011, 11:06:51 PM by daniel »

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #173 on: February 03, 2011, 08:44:13 PM »
Head Competition: is Resistance.

"Brothers" they will have to enter into furnace giant dresses of roasted chicken in a plastic.

The public vote in the team that either that between in the oven.

Who stand to torture by more time, will be the new Head, that, in addition to the leadership, classifies automatically their team for Angel competition.

World also vote in http://bbb.globo.com/votacao/18426.html , to vote again click on "<< VOTE NOVAMENTE".

Watch on http://justin.tv/tvelectro_tve16 , because the proof only should end tomorrow afternoon.  

Tomorrow I or Joako post the results.

Wait, the task is which person will last longer in the oven??.....Is the oven heated?
Is this a wise task? Think about it.....people in the oven.....first thing this brought to my mind was a certain unfortunate event back in Europe  ??? ???
If you guys know what i mean.....but anyway!!

Very original task I guess for BB standards....

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #174 on: February 03, 2011, 08:49:18 PM »

Wait, the task is which person will last longer in the oven??.....Is the oven heated?
Is this a wise task? Think about it.....people in the oven.....first thing this brought to my mind was a certain unfortunate event back in Europe  ??? ???
If you guys know what i mean.....but anyway!!

Very original task I guess for BB standards....

Yes, the player who remain more time is a new leader and his team participates in the proof of the Angel.

The furnace is heated, if it were not would be easy.