Author Topic: Big Brother 11 Brazil  (Read 142069 times)

Offline Daniel

• Winner
  • Username: daniel
Re: Big Brother 11 Brazil
« Reply #400 on: February 23, 2011, 03:22:02 AM »
Room of Terror News:

One padlock was opened.  >:( >:( >:(

Chosen for the Luxury House for Eviction: Talula. ;D :D

Chosen for the Poor House for Eviction: Janaina.  ;D  :D

If Diana and Paula achieve open another padlock, Janaina or Talula are on Eviction.

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #401 on: February 23, 2011, 03:27:44 AM »
KKKKKKKKK = Hahahahahha

I don't understanddd!!! What did Adriana do wrong? She didn't deserve to go

will a pretty woman ever win BBB?  >:(

Because all the beautiful women go to the Playboy and earn R$ 500,000 . And do not need the prize of Big Brother.

Favorite womens on Playboy: Gyselle (BBB8), Grazi (BBB5), Iris (BBB7), Mariana (BBB6) ,Priscila (BBB9), Anamara and Lia (BBB10).

Yeah but I don't understand why did people prefer to evict Adriana over Wesley?  >:( >:( >:( >:(

And Priscila wasn't a favourite, neither Anamara

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #402 on: February 23, 2011, 03:43:09 AM »
KKKKKKKKK = Hahahahahha

I don't understanddd!!! What did Adriana do wrong? She didn't deserve to go

will a pretty woman ever win BBB?  >:(

Because all the beautiful women go to the Playboy and earn R$ 500,000 . And do not need the prize of Big Brother.

Favorite womens on Playboy: Gyselle (BBB8), Grazi (BBB5), Iris (BBB7), Mariana (BBB6) ,Priscila (BBB9), Anamara and Lia (BBB10).

Yeah but I don't understand why did people prefer to evict Adriana over Wesley?  >:( >:( >:( >:(

And Priscila wasn't a favourite, neither Anamara

Adriana was evicted because the group of men must remain strong. Men have win the next Leader Competition, because next week two players will be evicted.

Priscila was the favorite, she was the woman more sexy of Big Brother, she lost the Finale by only 0.15%.

Anamara was not the favorite, but could reach the end, only lost because faced the Master Dourado.

Lia was also not favorite, was very boring and hated by Brazil, only arrived in recent weeks because it has been best Friend of Dourado.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 03:53:33 AM by daniel »

Offline Nax

• Head of House
« Reply #403 on: February 23, 2011, 03:51:05 AM »
mmmmmm..... tough choice! ;) ;D

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #404 on: February 23, 2011, 04:32:12 AM »
Room of Terror Results:

Paula and Diana open the second padlock and leave the Room of Terror after 2 hours.

Now Talula or Janaina are on Eviction.

Production must be well irritated, the plan gave them wrong.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 05:43:08 AM by daniel »

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #405 on: February 23, 2011, 05:13:45 AM »

Diana and Paula think in who choose for Eviction.

and choose Janaina for Eviction.  :-\ :'(

I am with pity of Janaina, She is a good person. She is weak in the game and will be evicted, mainly because two persons shall be evicted.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #406 on: February 23, 2011, 11:51:31 AM »
I lost all the interest on this season after Natália's eviction, and now without Adriana is even more boring to me.

I used to hate the girls because of what they were doing, bitching all day and talking about who they should vote. And now the guys are doing exactly the same, it's really hard to me to find a favourite between all of them.

I think the worst thing they do this year, was bringing back Maurício into the house. Although I thought it'll be a good idea to see the relationship with Maria and Wesley, he returned to the house in a completely different way. Nowadays I'd like to see even Ariadna before him returning  >:(

And I feel bad for Janaina, although she must be the most boring housemate this year, but with a double eviction coming, it's pretty obvious that she will be out, and many  other housemates should be out before her (Tarantula, Maria, Mauricio, Diogo, Paula)

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #407 on: February 23, 2011, 01:22:03 PM »
I lost all the interest on this season after Natália's eviction, and now without Adriana is even more boring to me.

I used to hate the girls because of what they were doing, bitching all day and talking about who they should vote. And now the guys are doing exactly the same, it's really hard to me to find a favourite between all of them.

I think the worst thing they do this year, was bringing back Maurício into the house. Although I thought it'll be a good idea to see the relationship with Maria and Wesley, he returned to the house in a completely different way. Nowadays I'd like to see even Ariadna before him returning  >:(

And I feel bad for Janaina, although she must be the most boring housemate this year, but with a double eviction coming, it's pretty obvious that she will be out, and many  other housemates should be out before her (Tarantula, Maria, Mauricio, Diogo, Paula)

As he said before, this is the worst season of BBB; I hate all participants, Only Daniel, he is the best of BBB Partys, only watch by it. And the Diogo also, he speaks in the face, what one nobody would have courage to speak.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #408 on: February 23, 2011, 01:23:39 PM »
Tuesday Episode: Eviction/ Room of Terror.

Introduction of Eviction; Summary of the Week; The power of trio Diogo, Mauricio and Rodrigão in the house; Ghosts in the Big Brother House; Talula very well in the game; Diogo hates Paula and Mauricio hates Diana; Premiere of the BBB Soap Opera/telenovela “Outsider Love/ Strano Amore”; Humour video with Daniel in the BB Partys; Eviction.

Tuesday Video:

part 1

part 2

part 3

part 4

part 5

Premiere of BBB Mexican Soap Opera/Telenovela “Outsider Love/Strano Amore”: First Episode.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1DuNfwCEfo" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1DuNfwCEfo</a>

Humour video with Daniel in the BB Partys:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZvam08YRxg" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZvam08YRxg</a>

Premiere of Room of Terror:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlZcJu_1D18" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlZcJu_1D18</a>

« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 05:15:20 PM by daniel »

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #409 on: February 23, 2011, 01:25:56 PM »
EVICTION:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q21kTzYiV5k" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q21kTzYiV5k</a>

Words of Eviction:

“shall be that you are so beautiful as seem? That will, in general, without thinking, the people uses "beautiful" as synonymous with "good"? Because the seeming not deceive not?"

"Is having malice too and imagination less. Great malice. For Adriana, was the revenue certain, embarrassing situation in which was launched. From lemon, made lemonade, without ruffle the hair his"

"Therefore, I admit, Rodrigão is our beloved Samson, does not have the courage to wag a tress of their hair, because it follows, irresistible. Maliciousness, so that malice?"

"Wesley, which a king Arthur, received sword and cheese in hand. Dismissed the cheese, will understand it. AND yet he gave knives to rival".

"Who is beautiful, is in that instant when it is before the eyes. Who is also good, will now and forever".

A path of goodness and beauty opens for you here outside, now, ADRIANA.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #410 on: February 23, 2011, 01:32:28 PM »

I think the worst thing they do this year, was bringing back Maurício into the house. Although I thought it'll be a good idea to see the relationship with Maria and Wesley, he returned to the house in a completely different way. Nowadays I'd like to see even Ariadna before him returning  >:(

And I feel bad for Janaina, although she must be the most boring housemate this year, but with a double eviction coming, it's pretty obvious that she will be out, and many  other housemates should be out before her (Tarantula, Maria, Mauricio, Diogo, Paula)

As he said before, this is the worst season of BBB; I hate all participants, Only Daniel, he is the best of BBB Partys, only watch by it. And the Diogo also, he speaks in the face, what one nobody would have courage to speak.
That is true. Although I really hate Diogo, he is the only one who say what he thinks in the face. The other are just bitching in their rooms and then they seems to be the best friend of everyone  >:(

I also agree with you that this is definitely one of the worst season of BBB, mainly because of the cast.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #411 on: February 23, 2011, 02:12:51 PM »
That is true. Although I really hate Diogo, he is the only one who say what he thinks in the face. The other are just bitching in their rooms and then they seems to be the best friend of everyone  >:(

I also agree with you that this is definitely one of the worst season of BBB, mainly because of the cast.

Everything is giving wrong in BBB11: Camp, Saboteur, Golden Room, Room of Terror, This format is already boring.

I think that the 12th season will be All Stars, Fans vs Favorites, Celebrity..I should like BBB12: Redemption. TEAM DOURADO vs TEAM DICESAR with the best players.

I didn't like the format Secret Story, the secrets are many idiots. Had to be: I am a Serial Killer, I am a rapist, I am a psychopath, I am homophobic, I am whore, I was raped, I am Gay, I am lesbian, I am a man/woman (transsexual), I am vitiated in drugs, I am vitiated on sex, I have sex with a dog, I am married with my father.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #412 on: February 23, 2011, 02:22:21 PM »

Everything is giving wrong in BBB11: Camp, Saboteur, Golden Room, Room of Terror, This format is already boring.

I think that the 12th season will be All Stars, Fans vs Favorites, Celebrity..I should like BBB12: Redemption. TEAM DOURADO vs TEAM DICESAR with the best players.

I didn't like the format Secret Story, the secrets are many idiots. Had to be: I am a Serial Killer, I am a rapist, I am a psychopath, I am homophobic, I am whore, I was raped, I am Gay, I am lesbian, I am a man/woman (transsexual), I am vitiated in drugs, I am vitiated on sex, I have sex with a dog, I am married with my father.

Yes you are right. Almost everything was wrong in this season, with the Saboteur and the GOlden Room the 2 most stupid things from this season. Also I think that doing the Side A vs Side B for the 3rd time is just too much. It's really boring each year to see how the house is divided because of it.

And I hope they won't bring Dourado again  >:(, although an All Stars season can be great. But I'd like a short season with former contestants, something like 2 or 3 weeks with former contestants. And then the 12th season with normal people and some changes on the format. Like no more HoH, or the HoH have to save 1 nominee and replace it with another

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #413 on: February 23, 2011, 02:49:00 PM »
Yes you are right. Almost everything was wrong in this season, with the Saboteur and the GOlden Room the 2 most stupid things from this season. Also I think that doing the Side A vs Side B for the 3rd time is just too much. It's really boring each year to see how the house is divided because of it.

And I hope they won't bring Dourado again  >:(, although an All Stars season can be great. But I'd like a short season with former contestants, something like 2 or 3 weeks with former contestants. And then the 12th season with normal people and some changes on the format. Like no more HoH, or the HoH have to save 1 nominee and replace it with another

Dourado have to return, he saved BBB10; Finale: 40 points with 60% share and 150 million votes..This season at the maximum of 35 or 30 points and 50 million votes and will end on a Sunday, Only a finale with men shall save the Final of BBB11(Never happened before); Seventh eviction of BBB10 have 77 million votes, in BBB11 have max. 20 million votes.

Two seasons followed not would like the public and the ratings would fall, because the BBB begins in January and ending in April (summer season), 60 days for main show and only 22 for All Stars.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #414 on: February 23, 2011, 03:13:22 PM »

And I hope they won't bring Dourado again  >:(, although an All Stars season can be great. But I'd like a short season with former contestants, something like 2 or 3 weeks with former contestants. And then the 12th season with normal people and some changes on the format. Like no more HoH, or the HoH have to save 1 nominee and replace it with another

Dourado have to return, he saved BBB10; Finale: 40 points with 60% share and 150 million votes..This season at the maximum of 35 or 30 points and 50 million votes and will end on a Sunday, Only a finale with men shall save the Final of BBB11(Never happened before); Seventh eviction of BBB10 have 77 million votes, in BBB11 have max. 20 million votes.

Two seasons followed not would like the public and the ratings would fall, because the BBB begins in January and ending in April (summer season), 60 days for main show and only 22 for All Stars.
But that was only because of the Dourado Mafia. For me last season was even worst than this seson. I really hated Dourado and he was the one who destroyed last season for many fans.

And maybe they can do a short season on winter and then the 12th season in summer like always. I know that BBB2 ratings were really bad on winter, but maybe a season with former contestants and only 1 or 2 weeks on air it won't be that bad

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #415 on: February 23, 2011, 04:37:47 PM »
But that was only because of the Dourado Mafia. For me last season was even worst than this seson. I really hated Dourado and he was the one who destroyed last season for many fans.

And maybe they can do a short season on winter and then the 12th season in summer like always. I know that BBB2 ratings were really bad on winter, but maybe a season with former contestants and only 1 or 2 weeks on air it won't be that bad

BBB10 was the best season after BBB7, I should love I see a eviction with Alemão vs Dourado.

BBB was exposed in the winter to stop the success of the House of Artists who had 50 points, but he failed. And now would not have space to put in the programming, because it is exposed every day.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #416 on: February 23, 2011, 04:42:43 PM »

BBB10 was the best season after BBB7, I should love I see a eviction with Alemão vs Dourado.

BBB was exposed in the winter to stop the success of the House of Artists who had 50 points, but he failed. And now would not have space to put in the programming, because it is exposed every day.
That 2 seasons were the worst for me  :D, I really hate Alemão and Dourado  :P. For me, BBB5 was definitely the best, one of the best season worldwide, and then I really like BBB8, 1 and 3.

I just hope next year they will do something different, with new ideas and a great cast

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #417 on: February 23, 2011, 04:59:47 PM »
That 2 seasons were the worst for me  :D, I really hate Alemão and Dourado  :P. For me, BBB5 was definitely the best, one of the best season worldwide, and then I really like BBB8, 1 and 3.

I just hope next year they will do something different, with new ideas and a great cast

Unfortunately I not seen BBB1, 2 and 3. Here in Brazil the people began to see from the BBB4 when closed the House of Artists, BBB4 was the best, Dourado was also therein.

BEST Discussion of all BIG BROTHER BRASIL on BBB4.. Marcela vs Solange

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnC-BE6djaI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnC-BE6djaI</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqueAVmELjk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqueAVmELjk</a>

On Big Brother Reunion:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsbkKZSYInI" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsbkKZSYInI</a>

« Last Edit: February 23, 2011, 07:42:01 PM by daniel »

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #418 on: February 23, 2011, 07:08:29 PM »
BBB7 was a great season but not as good as BBB9 (I loved that one)

My ranking:

1. BBB9
2. BBB5
3. BBB7
4. BBB8
5. BBB4
6. BBB10

Didn't watch seasons 1, 2, 6 or 3

My BBB favourites of all time: Fernanda (10), Ana (9), Natalia (8), Iris (7), Tati Pink (5), Juliana (4)

Offline Mystapaki

• Head of House
« Reply #419 on: February 23, 2011, 07:44:37 PM »

That 2 seasons were the worst for me  :D, I really hate Alemão and Dourado  :P. For me, BBB5 was definitely the best, one of the best season worldwide, and then I really like BBB8, 1 and 3.

Hi5 there! Dourado and Alemao have got to be my least favourite housemates ever on BBB. My favourite seasons aside from all of their winners were BBB4 , 5 , 7 and 8. In season 6 I only liked Mariana other than that it was a bad season. I think an All Star season would be awesome minus both Alemao and Dourado pleasssee! It'd be awesome to see Grazi , Gy and Sabrina Sato go back in the house and it'd be even more awesome if anyone of them actually won.  I think this year will be an all male showdown although I hope not but I really don't see a strong female contender really Diana I think will get evicted soon and Talula is pretty much a bitch

Offline Big Brother Total Drama

• Finalist
  • total drama big brother 1 coming soon
Big Brother Fan

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #421 on: February 24, 2011, 01:19:52 AM »

http://diversao.terra.com.br/tv/bbb11/noticias/0,,OI4959111-EI17223,00-BBB+tera+edicoes+ate+na+Globo.html

lol more 9 seasons

I hope that they do not place models as currently, who want only gain fame and are not interested in the game; Have to return with poor people who want to fight to win the prize, as in the firsts Big Brothers who were successful.

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #422 on: February 24, 2011, 01:22:03 AM »
Wednesday Episode: Kiss Party with Chiclete com Banana

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC7etVrvGTY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zC7etVrvGTY</a>

Adriana is Evicted with 40%; Room of Terror: Diana and Paula enter the Room of Terror, Janaina if offers to go to Eviction and Talula is chosen by the Luxury House, After two hours, Diana and Paula leave the Room of Terror and choose Janaina for Eviction.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 02:01:44 PM by daniel »

Offline Daniel

• Winner
« Reply #423 on: February 24, 2011, 01:28:19 AM »

Watch the Kiss Party on
www.justin.tv/tvson_17
« Last Edit: February 24, 2011, 02:02:29 PM by daniel »

Offline TheTribalFreak

• Banned User
  • Runner-up