Author Topic: Big Brother 11 Brazil  (Read 124703 times)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 11 Brazil
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2011, 12:51:33 PM »
Anyone have live stream url
There are no free streams for this series, but maybe you can find something on justin.tv

Is there any picture from upstairs? In my opinion the house has still the others season style, taht personally I find it very cool.
I think the HoH room is upstairs, because they tried to open the door but it was closed

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #51 on: January 13, 2011, 06:43:35 PM »
In minutes the 3rd live show will start with the HoH competition  ;D

If this is the first time that someone is watching it, the schedule is always the same:

THURSDAY: HoH competition
FRIDAY: Anjo competition
SUNDAY: Nominations
TUESDAY: Evictions

If it's a double eviction, the first nominations are on Thursday and the extra eviction on Sunday

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #52 on: January 13, 2011, 06:58:17 PM »
Is there any picture from upstairs? In my opinion the house has still the others season style, taht personally I find it very cool.
I think the HoH room is upstairs, because they tried to open the door but it was closed
[/quote]I was right, the HoH room is upstairs. You can see the floor plan here:

http://bbb.globo.com/sobre/a-casa.html

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #53 on: January 13, 2011, 07:37:48 PM »
As Michelly won immunity on the first day, she is not able to compete in the HoH competition tonight.

And they were divided into 2 big teams:

BLUE&GREEN: Ariadna, Daniel, Diana, Diogo, Janaina, Jaqueline, Lucival and Mauricio
RED&ORANGE: Cristiano, Igor, Maria, Natalia, Paula, Rodrigão, Rodrigo and Talula

I don't know why there were divided into 2 teams.

Also Bial said that the housemates in the same group from the HoH are going to be immune

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #54 on: January 13, 2011, 07:48:07 PM »
LOL, everyone is back into the house because the GREEN&BLUE team broke their machine  :P

I'm not a big fan of this challenge  ??? . They have to make it to the other side. The first one will win 7000 reales, the next one 4000 reales, and so go on. The 7th one will win just 1 real LOL and the last one will be the HoH. The boys were the first one to go to the other side, I guess they don't want to be the HoH and they prefer the money  :P

While they are waiting inside, Diogo sang a song he wrote about BBB LOL, which is pretty good  :P
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 07:54:12 PM by joako »

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #55 on: January 13, 2011, 08:08:04 PM »
CRISTIANO is the first HoH

Rodrigo won 7.000 reales
Igor won 4.000 reales
Paula won 2.000 reales
Maria won 1.000 reales
Talula won 500 reales
Natalia won 100 reales
Rodrigão won 1 real  :D :D
Cristiano won the ledearship

Paula, Igor and Natalia are immune too. Natalia is crying  :-[

It's one of the worst challenge ever. It was so unfair, the blue&green team broke their machine for the second time, they should use better machines for the next time  >:(

PS: Maria was going to vote for Michelly, but because Michelly is immune she said last night she was going to vote for Natalia. Now Natalia is immune too LOL, I don't know who she is going to vote now  :P
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 08:35:21 PM by joako »

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2011, 08:02:19 AM »
NATÁLIA won the first Anjo Competition

She also won a car in this competition  :P

She gave the "Monstro" (Punishment) to Diogo and Michelly, and they must take care of a pineapple  :D

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2011, 12:53:17 PM »
Daniel discovered that Ariadna is a transexual, although she didn't tell it to anyone in the house. He said she had so many "gay" attitudes and she didn't tell everything about her life.

Also Daniel was crying earlier today, because Diogo put different nicknames to different housemates, and he didn't like his nickname. After it Diogo went to him to apologize.

Finally Jaqueline said that Cristiano is going to vote for her because did it in the vote on the first day, and she said that if he nominates her, she would be evicted  ::), so she has been really sad since Cristiano won the HoH

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2011, 07:41:48 PM »
Rodrigão answered the Hot Phone, and he must nominate someone automatically on Sunday

« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 08:31:31 PM by joako »

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #59 on: January 15, 2011, 04:50:24 PM »
Cristiano, Rodrigão and Igor were talking about the nominations and Cristiano said he is still thinking about his nomination, and he will nominate someone between Lucival, Janaina and Jaqueline.

But then he said that Lucival is a good guy and Janaina is always talking with the group, so I guess he will vote for Jaqueline. Also I think Natalia will give immunity to Janaina, so he won't be able to vote for her

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #60 on: January 16, 2011, 11:19:00 AM »
The rich team won the food competition and they are going to stay in the house for another week.

Rodrigão, who is the Sabotador this week was in the Poor team and they lost the challenge, so I guess he passed his secret mission

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #61 on: January 16, 2011, 07:43:26 PM »
The nominations are here  ;D

Rodrigão answered the Hot Phone last Friday and he had to choose someone to be the first nominee. He chose Lucival

Natália, as Anjo, gave immunity to Rodrigão  :o, because he helped her with the HoH Competition.

Cristiano chose Ariadna to be the 2nd nominee, because he didn't want to nominate anyone from his team in the HoH competition

Now the house vote:

ARIADNA: Janaina because she didn't want to vote for someone from the poor team
DANIEL: Diogo, he didn't know his name  :D, because he think other housemates are going to vote him too
DIANA: Diogo, because she didn't want to vote for either someone from the poor team or a female contestant
DIOGO: Diana, because the first time she talked with her was yesterday
IGOR: Diana, it's a strategical vote
JANAINA: Rodrigo because he will be better outisde
JAQUELINE: Janaina because she didn't want to vote for someone from her team
LUCIVAL: Rodrigo, because he is a strong contestants and he is a bit selfish
MARIA: Janaina, because she didn't want to vote for someone from her team
MAURICIO: Janaina, once again because he didn't want to vote for someone from the poor side
MICHELLY: Maria because she was the first housemate that voted for her on the first day
NATÁLIA: Mauricio because nobody is going to vote him
PAULA: Diogo because he voted for her on the first day
RODRIGO: Janaina because he didn't want to vote for someone from them poor side
TALULA: Janaina, she said she is a really nice person, but she couldn't vote for someone else

So: ARIADNA, JANAINA and LUCIVAL are up for eviction this week

« Last Edit: January 16, 2011, 08:14:42 PM by joako »

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #62 on: January 16, 2011, 08:08:03 PM »
Janaina was really sad after the results  :'(

I'll vote for Ariadna, I really like Lucival and Janaina, but I think Ariadna will be more interesting to watch in the future  :-\

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #63 on: January 16, 2011, 08:47:03 PM »
First results in the UOL poll (http://televisao.uol.com.br/bbb/bbb11/enquetes/enquete_fotos.htm?id=9704)

43.34% Ariadna
30.39% Janaina
26.27% Lucival

With 25.215 votes so far.

I think it'll be a close vote between Ariadna and Janaina

Offline Nax

• Head of House
« Reply #64 on: January 16, 2011, 09:27:45 PM »
First results in the UOL poll (http://televisao.uol.com.br/bbb/bbb11/enquetes/enquete_fotos.htm?id=9704)

43.34% Ariadna
30.39% Janaina
26.27% Lucival

With 25.215 votes so far.

I think it'll be a close vote between Ariadna and Janaina

Thank you for the link... I voted 12 times already :)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #65 on: January 16, 2011, 09:36:23 PM »
Thank you for the link... I voted 12 times already :)
But that is not officially, if you want the official vote, you have to go to the official website: globo.com/bbb

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2011, 01:59:35 PM »
The vote is to save or to evict? If is to save I'll keep Ariadna but if I have to vote to evict someone I'll evict Lucival, he looks kinda boring, just that.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2011, 02:05:45 PM »
The vote is to evict.

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2011, 02:07:55 PM »
The vote is to save or to evict? If is to save I'll keep Ariadna but if I have to vote to evict someone I'll evict Lucival, he looks kinda boring, just that.
To evict  ;)

And the current results in the UOL poll with more than 190.000 votes:

48.17% Ariadna
26.50% Janaina
25.33% Lucival

And today, the housemates from the poor side left the camping zone and moved to the new "Poor House", which is next to the Rich Kitchen, and I love it!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhlgU3yI9m0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhlgU3yI9m0</a>

Offline Mystapaki

• Head of House
« Reply #69 on: January 18, 2011, 02:10:14 PM »
I really want Ariadna and Janaina to stay. Infact all three of them are really interesting characters , but I think the latter two have more to contribute than Lucival. But I think Ariadna will get evicted solely cuz of her sexual orientation

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #70 on: January 18, 2011, 02:26:57 PM »
I really want Ariadna and Janaina to stay. Infact all three of them are really interesting characters , but I think the latter two have more to contribute than Lucival. But I think Ariadna will get evicted solely cuz of her sexual orientation

Hmmmm, I'm not so sure. The world has seen housemates such as Ariadna before (the most famous arguably being Nadia Almada, who went on to win), so I don't think she would be evicted just for that. I personally hope Lucival will be evicted.

And welcome to the forum, by the way.  ;D

Offline Mystapaki

• Head of House
« Reply #71 on: January 18, 2011, 02:52:32 PM »
Hey there thanx for the welcome . Well Nadia was in the UK and Ariadna is in Brasil totally different country , Brasil seems to be pretty open about being gay and all infact they've even had a gay winner. But for some weird reason the forums have been buzzing with negative things about Ariadna mostly targeting her cuz of her transexuality. But I still think Brasil is a pretty tolerant soceity and they'd be fine with it.

Anyhow I just finished watching the launch show for this season the contestants that stood out for me are Diana , Janaina , Jacqueline , Michelly , Diogo and Rodrigao. My personal favourites at the moment are Diana , Michelly and Rodrigao. For some weird reason I see Rodrigao being a male version of Mariana , Gyselle and Grazielli , basically a good hearted very good looking contestant who'll make it to the final and will be expected to win but will end up being the runner up by a breath. He might just win just cuz of his gender. Looking back at Brasil's illustrious 10 year Big Brother history we can clearly see that Brasil seriously has issues with pretty women winning infact women on a whole . Michelly seems like a fun bubbly loud character , but time will tell if all this joy will turn into being extremely irritating. Diana is a sort of a wild card, she seems really nice and likeable and really calm lets see. By the way is Diogo gay ? He seems to be pretty flamboyant

The contestants that I hate at first sight are Paula god woman your overweight those aren't curves thats 100% fat there the woman is in denial and adding to that I can see her becoming the house bitch , Rodrigo he seems like a cocky twat whose full of himself , Maria just cuz of her voice I can't stand to watch her any longer and Mauricio he also seems pretty full of himself and to add to that he isn't all that he's like a mixture of Rodrigo and Paula.

The background contestants I think will be Igor, Daniel , Maria , Natalia and Talula.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #72 on: January 18, 2011, 03:06:16 PM »
But for some weird reason the forums have been buzzing with negative things about Ariadna mostly targeting her cuz of her transexuality. But I still think Brasil is a pretty tolerant soceity and they'd be fine with it.

I remember when BB5 was airing here in the UK (at a time when media interest for the show was high) and all of the newspapers and magazines were behaving in a similar way i.e. referring to Nadia as "Nads", a slang term for testicles. I would quite like to see if there is a way to look back on various internet forums and see what the people's reaction to her was, as on the show it was always positive.

Anyway, I do hope that if she is evicted it is not simply because of her transexuality. It's 2011 and the world should really be passed this point of disliking people just because of who they are. I mean, if she is an annoying/mean/bitchy person then that would be a fair reason to vote to evict her. I liked her less when I read that she promises to swim naked should she survive eviction.

And my favourite housemates at this early stage are probably Igor and Diana.

Offline TheTribalFreak

• Banned User
  • Runner-up
« Reply #73 on: January 18, 2011, 05:50:01 PM »

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #74 on: January 18, 2011, 06:39:12 PM »
Welcome to the forum Mystapaki  ;D

And I agree with you about Araidna and that she is probably going to be evicted tonight because she is transexual. I've read many comments about it, and so many people are voting for her because she didn't tell to the other housemates about her condition, so that made her a liar according to them ???. I guess she didn't tell it because she wanted to be a full female inside the house, and I agree with her about not talking about it. But after she was nominated, she told it to Daniel and Lucival, maybe to change tonight's results  :-\

I also agree with you about Rodrigão, he is the male version of Grazi and Gy, and that is why he is my favourite so far, it's a really nice guy. Diana, Natalia and Rodrigão are my favourites so far, and I really hate Igor  >:( >:( >:(

And I changed my mind tonight, and I prefer to see Janaina out. I really like Lucival too, it's really funny to see the talks he has with Daniel and Ariadna will be an interesting housemate in the next weeks

PS: Diogo is not gay, actually Michelly and him are the first "couple" for this season
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 06:55:53 PM by joako »