Author Topic: Big Brother 6 Africa : Amplified  (Read 31986 times)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
Re: Big Brother 6 Africa : Amplified
« Reply #150 on: July 31, 2011, 08:11:10 PM »
So Karen won, but hey atleast Luclay didn't, that's a good thing :)
I'm so glad Luclay didn't win  ;D, he was sure that he was going to be one of the 2 winners  :D

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #151 on: July 31, 2011, 08:20:49 PM »
Yay! Congratulations to Karen and Wendall! ;D ;D

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #152 on: July 31, 2011, 08:26:36 PM »
Finally a female winner in Africa. I believe last time was the 1st edition in 2003!

But again Nigeria wins! I have a couple Nigerian friends and they are cool. I wonder thats how Karen was. I didnt really watch BB Africa since I had no access to it.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #153 on: July 31, 2011, 08:35:18 PM »
Finally a female winner in Africa. I believe last time was the 1st edition in 2003!

But again Nigeria wins! I have a couple Nigerian friends and they are cool. I wonder thats how Karen was. I didnt really watch BB Africa since I had no access to it.
Karen was a drama queen, she loved drama and she was arguing or crying all day. Too much fake in my opinion, but she was one of the main characters from this season, and I think being from Nigeria helped her a bit.

And yes, she is the first female winner since Cherise in 2003.

Offline Mystapaki

• Head of House
« Reply #154 on: July 31, 2011, 10:13:20 PM »

Karen was a drama queen, she loved drama and she was arguing or crying all day. Too much fake in my opinion, but she was one of the main characters from this season, and I think being from Nigeria helped her a bit.

And yes, she is the first female winner since Cherise in 2003.

Karen fought with practically the whole house , but in the end she was THE show she was the one providing all the drama and the action. By far not my favourite but definitely a deserving winner . Technically she is the winner of the show she did top the vote. I have a feeling they decided to have two winners this year because hey a Nigerian was gonna win anyways after they realized how popular Karen had gotten in the first few weeks just so that all of the other countries dont call it an unfair game like they have for the past 2 years owing to Nigeria's big population and the level of corruption with which they hijack other country votes so in all fairness the producers were like 'Ok so Nigeria you will have a winner.... again well duh , but we'll give another country a chance also'. I am actually glad Wendall won also truly a good guy deserving , I am just glad the PMSing bitch Luclay didn't win he was so sure he'd win.

The production was shit for the finale this year it seems to get worse each year, they hype the finale more and more each year and give a more crappier finale. It looked like some shaddy production in a Jozi Ghetto,  and who chose the finalists wardrobe they all looked godawful. The winner announcement sucked . IK is a bad host , he thinks he's all smooth and suave on the other hand he's just cheezy and boring as hell. Advice for the next season bring Mark Pilgrim back spend some money on the production and do a Big Brother SA 3 now already its been a while. Good things from the season were the choice of contestants a great mix and the website one of the best so far

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #155 on: August 01, 2011, 01:34:05 AM »
Dont mind that Karen won at least one girl won  :)
So glad and pleasantly surprised that Wendall won  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #156 on: August 01, 2011, 09:38:34 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yS4hjKHXLA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yS4hjKHXLA</a>

From an article I read, this was the most watched season of BB Africa. At times, more than 40 million viewers watched the show. (Remember that several countries watch the show)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #157 on: August 02, 2011, 12:10:17 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yS4hjKHXLA" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yS4hjKHXLA</a>

From an article I read, this was the most watched season of BB Africa. At times, more than 40 million viewers watched the show. (Remember that several countries watch the show)
This are great news! I really like this season, the cast was really good and I like the twist about the 2 houses. I hope next season will be as good as this season

French

« Reply #158 on: August 02, 2011, 03:12:45 AM »

This are great news! I really like this season, the cast was really good and I like the twist about the 2 houses. I hope next season will be as good as this season

I think the next season will be like the American Format  :bang