Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited  (Read 142072 times)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
Re: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited
« Reply #100 on: October 18, 2011, 12:43:43 PM »
PBB Celeb 2 is the worse edition ever. The last week in every edition normally are grueling for the housemates, but for this season every host just went inside the house. I remember Bianca and Toni going inside to chat with the housemates. Plus everyone seems to want to voluntary exit!

for me.. celeb 2 was the best until Ethel exited. She was my Favorite.. but.. she's an epic fail! :) so, still.. Celeb 1 holds the record for being the best PBB celeb edition ever.. :)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #101 on: October 18, 2011, 12:45:14 PM »
PBB Celeb 2 is the worse edition ever. The last week in every edition normally are grueling for the housemates, but for this season every host just went inside the house. I remember Bianca and Toni going inside to chat with the housemates. Plus everyone seems to want to voluntary exit!

for me.. celeb 2 was the best until Ethel exited. She was my Favorite.. but.. she's an epic fail! :) so, still.. Celeb 1 holds the record for being the best PBB celeb edition ever.. :)
there were only two LOL and between the two i still prefer the first one. most of celeb 2 are histrionic or borderline.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
Re: PINOY BIG BROTHER 4: UNLIMITED
« Reply #102 on: October 18, 2011, 07:28:31 PM »
I have a question, what is Kapamilya Gold? PBB is the only show I watch on Channel 2 so I really have no idea on what Kapamilya Gold is.

Kapamilya Gold is the time slot in the afternoon of Channel 2 for premium shows/dramas/reality shows

Ahh I thought it was a new channel. Thanks.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #103 on: October 23, 2011, 12:07:15 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited: The Audition Stories

Premieres on October 24, hosted by Toni Gonzaga.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBA_Ml4Ovk8" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBA_Ml4Ovk8</a>

NICE TEASER

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvX31owF0nw" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvX31owF0nw</a>

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #104 on: October 25, 2011, 10:52:18 AM »
I've just watched the news a while ago, and Director Laurenti Dyogi was the guest, to talk about PBB and suddenly in the middle of the interview, Big Brother butt in and was interviewed on the spur of that moment. It was an exciting interview with Big Brother singing the theme song of the show and cite some changes and the things that we should get excited about.. :)

On the other hand, Direck Laurenti revealed his "DREAM CAST" with Boy Abunda, (King of talk) first on the list, followed by Kris Aquino, (Queen of All Media) Gretchen Barreto, (a fierce and sarcastic celebrity) and all of the newscasters of the news show.. :)

New house, (from outside to inside interior), new housemates, new twists, new rules, and UNLIMITED possibilities. :)
He also revealed that there are a lot of first times to happen in this season. (as in first in the Philipines)

WOOOO... can't wait for this! :) 2 days to go! :)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #105 on: October 26, 2011, 08:12:15 AM »
I've just watched the news a while ago, and Director Laurenti Dyogi was the guest, to talk about PBB and suddenly in the middle of the interview, Big Brother butt in and was interviewed on the spur of that moment. It was an exciting interview with Big Brother singing the theme song of the show and cite some changes and the things that we should get excited about.. :)

On the other hand, Direck Laurenti revealed his "DREAM CAST" with Boy Abunda, (King of talk) first on the list, followed by Kris Aquino, (Queen of All Media) Gretchen Barreto, (a fierce and sarcastic celebrity) and all of the newscasters of the news show.. :)

New house, (from outside to inside interior), new housemates, new twists, new rules, and UNLIMITED possibilities. :)
He also revealed that there are a lot of first times to happen in this season. (as in first in the Philipines)

WOOOO... can't wait for this! :) 2 days to go! :)

BIGGER HOUSE!!! WOOHOO!!

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #106 on: October 26, 2011, 09:07:13 AM »
You can now visit the updated Website of Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited :)

www.pinoybigbrother.com

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #107 on: October 26, 2011, 12:19:33 PM »
Are the videos the full episodes of the Audition stories or are they just commercials? I cant watch the video now, since im working :)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #108 on: October 26, 2011, 12:21:25 PM »
WOW! They posted the rule book!

http://pbb.abs-cbn.com/updates/index4.html

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #109 on: October 26, 2011, 03:41:03 PM »
YOU’RE ONLY ALLOWED ONE EACH OF THE FOLLOWING:

Cigarettes / cigars / tobacco

Shaving foam & deodorant

One cleansing lotion. Cleansing tonic.

^^I couldn't survive with only one of all these things :o

MEALS

There will be a designated time for cooking and eating. You will be given 1 hour to prepare, cook and eat your food. Big Brother will inform you if you can start cooking your meal and he will also tell you when your time is up. You cannot cook or eat (except for snacks) outside this time.

That's a strict one isn't it?

"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #110 on: October 26, 2011, 04:20:30 PM »
The rules in BB Philippines are always strict - the only country's BB that has automatically nominated someone for gaining weight.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #111 on: October 27, 2011, 01:00:31 AM »
The rules in BB Philippines are always strict - the only country's BB that has automatically nominated someone for gaining weight.

That's not fair and quite cruel actually :o ;D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #112 on: October 27, 2011, 02:46:01 AM »

It was not an official rule. It was actually a task. The housemates are not allowed to gain a certain amount of weight in a week. They will be nominated if they exceed that weight limit. Three consecutive weight gains exceeding that limit will qualify someone to an automatic eviction.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #113 on: October 27, 2011, 09:58:52 AM »

It was not an official rule. It was actually a task. The housemates are not allowed to gain a certain amount of weight in a week. They will be nominated if they exceed that weight limit. Three consecutive weight gains exceeding that limit will qualify someone to an automatic eviction.

Still Unfair. Do they have something against fat people?

That's taking BB control way too far.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #114 on: October 27, 2011, 01:42:20 PM »

It was for health. One of the housemates has a hormonal condition and was exempted.

The task was all about the promotion of good health. I was season 2, and BB was extra strict. The price of the cigarette was 500 pesos per stick. the price for 1kg pork is 140, so you can think about how much they have to pay just to smoke. I believe they never changed the price of the cigarette from then on.

And yeah, they also prohibited smoking inside the house; a rule that was used for BBceleb 2 and season 3 as well. 

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #115 on: October 27, 2011, 01:53:13 PM »

It was for health. One of the housemates has a hormonal condition and was exempted.

The task was all about the promotion of good health. I was season 2, and BB was extra strict. The price of the cigarette was 500 pesos per stick. the price for 1kg pork is 140, so you can think about how much they have to pay just to smoke. I believe they never changed the price of the cigarette from then on.

And yeah, they also prohibited smoking inside the house; a rule that was used for BBceleb 2 and season 3 as well. 

What crap, no way would I enter that house >:( ;D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #116 on: October 27, 2011, 02:00:17 PM »

What crap, no way would I enter that house >:( ;D

HAHAHAHA i think it's a good way to quit smoking if you want to, plus you can have a chance to win a house and lot (fully furnished) or a brand new condo unit (fully furnished, for Teen editiin), a car, Sony Bravia, 2 to 6 million pesos (it changes per season and edition) and I believe a franchise in a water refilling station which costs 1 million pesos. :) and many more like laptops, scholarships (for teens) and more! Even the 2nd, 3rd and 4th placers get excellent prices!

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #117 on: October 27, 2011, 02:45:54 PM »
Out of interest is the spoken language on the show Fillipino or Enlgish? because I've saw some clips that seem to be a mix of English & Fillipino :)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #118 on: October 27, 2011, 10:52:02 PM »
Out of interest is the spoken language on the show Fillipino or Enlgish? because I've saw some clips that seem to be a mix of English & Fillipino :)

We speak both languages. According to our constitution, the Philippines' official languages are Filipino (aka Tagalog) and English. We sometimes speak in one language and immediately use the other one. Sometimes we would mix English words to Filipino (Tagalog) sentences because the Filipino (Tagalog) language has no words for certain English terms and vice versa, we call this as TAGLISH. Many times we use Filipino interjections to English sentences like "I love you, na!"

I cannot fully explain how this works but I think it will help you to understand the Filipino Language with this website of an Irish guy who tries to learn the Tagalog in 3 months, which he thinks is very easy to learn!

http://www.fluentin3months.com/manila/

I got a small book and learned some vocabulary off, and then when I produced it to natives they thought it was very strange that my book taught me to say it that way, so I can’t even trust the little learning material I have!

You see, English’s influence is stronger than the formal books would have you think! While the grammar and base vocabulary remains very much Asian, there are many words that they just prefer to say in English over a “pure” Tagalog version. Of course it depends on who you talk to. I don’t tend to rub shoulders with university lecturers, so I prefer to speak like people my age do in the street in all my languages.

Because of this, I will be focusing on the Taglish side of Tagalog – it’s simply the smartest choice. Purists and linguists would hate this and search for what they would consider as the better word, even if it sounds pompous, but I want to talk with people, not examinations. More on this later!

PS there are more than 100 languages in the Philippines. Some people call them dialects but they are not understandable and unrelated to each other that calling them as dialect, i believe, insults their uniqueness. You can drive 10 KM from Metro Manila and notice people speaking another language. Sometimes Big Brother stops certain housemates to talk in their native languages like what happened in season 3 and teen3.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #119 on: October 27, 2011, 10:57:19 PM »
To answer the question, yes, it's mix :)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #120 on: October 29, 2011, 04:07:16 AM »
I just want to share some pics for the housemates that are about to enter the house tonight!

Here are some photos of the hosts!

ROBI DOMINGO (former PBB Teen housemate)

BIANCA GONZALES

TONI GONZAGA

MARTIN CONCIO

LUIS MANZANO (former host in PBB TEEN2)

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #121 on: October 29, 2011, 04:40:24 AM »
Get excited for the opening of Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited!! :)

tonight @ 9:15 pm....

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #122 on: October 29, 2011, 08:45:41 AM »
Get excited for the opening of Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited!! :)

tonight @ 9:15 pm....

I think the twist is Poor House Rich House.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #123 on: October 29, 2011, 09:15:09 AM »
I can't find a stream :'(

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #124 on: October 29, 2011, 09:45:02 AM »
wait for a while.. i'll be posting the live launch .. I'm just preparing the files :)