Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited  (Read 142070 times)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
Re: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited
« Reply #125 on: October 29, 2011, 10:07:40 AM »
wait for a while.. i'll be posting the live launch .. I'm just preparing the files :)

I think they are currently updating the official website of PBB http://pbb.abs-cbn.com/ to show the pics of the housemates.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #126 on: October 29, 2011, 10:25:43 AM »
I think they are currently updating the official website of PBB http://pbb.abs-cbn.com/ to show the pics of the housemates.

yeah.. that's why i still waiting too.. and right now, i'm downloading the videos of the launch. :)

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #127 on: October 29, 2011, 10:27:35 AM »

yeah.. that's why i still waiting too.. and right now, i'm downloading the videos of the launch. :)

WOW, where are you downloading them from?

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #128 on: October 29, 2011, 11:36:09 AM »
Fourteen housemates has entered to the house during the launch. Thirteen were chosen by the producers and the last one was chosen by lottery from a pool of 30 potential housemates

They are:
Biggel (19 y.o. from Marinduque)
Carlo (from Chicago, US)
Divine (20 y.o. from Cebu City)
Jaz (24 y.o. from Quezon City)
Kevin (18 y.o. from California, US)
Kigoy (32 y.o. from Ormoc)
Kim (19 y.o. from Olongapo)
Luz (33 y.o. from Muntinlupa)
Paco (26 y.o. from General Santos City)
Pamu (19 y.o. from Lipa)
Roy (29 y.o. from Pangasinan)
Seichang (22 y.o. from Tokyo, Japan)
Slater (24 y.o. from Cebu City)
Tin (20 y.o. from Cainta)

Carlo was fourteenth housemate, and he has a secret task during the first week, he will be the mole. He must complete 4 task or he will be evicted
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 12:36:35 PM by joako »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #129 on: October 29, 2011, 12:29:42 PM »
Fourteen housemates has entered to the house during the launch. Thirteen were chosen by the producers and the last one was chosen by lottery from a pool of 30 potential housemates

They are:
Biggel (19 y.o. from Marinduque)
Carlo (from Chicago, US)
Divine (20 y.o. from Cebu City)
Jaz (24 y.o. from Quezon City)
Kevin (18 y.o. from California, US)
Kigoy (32 y.o. from Ormoc)
Kim
Luz
Paco (26 y.o. from General Santos City)
Pamu (19 y.o. from Lipa)
Roy (29 y.o. from Pangasinan)
Seichang (22 y.o. from Tokyo, Japan)
Slater (24 y.o. from Cebu City)
Tin (20 y.o. from Cainta)

Carlo was fourteenth housemate, and he has a secret task during the first week, he will be the mole. He must complete 4 task or he will be evicted
I think there are more HM to come. check out the site http://pbb.abs-cbn.com/

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #130 on: October 29, 2011, 12:37:49 PM »
I think there are more HM to come. check out the site http://pbb.abs-cbn.com/
Yes, I think next week we will know more housemates that are going to enter to a rich house

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #131 on: October 29, 2011, 12:52:18 PM »
The pictures

BIGGEL
DIVINE
JAZ
KEVIN
KIGOY
KIM
LUZ
PACO
PAMU
ROY
SEICHANG
SLATER
TIN

Carlo doesn't have a profile yet
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 01:33:21 PM by joako »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #132 on: October 29, 2011, 01:37:34 PM »
The pictures

BIGGEL
DIVINE
JAZ
KEVIN
KIGOY
KIM
LUZ
PACO
PAMU
ROY
SEICHANG
SLATER
TIN

Carlo doesn't have a profile yet
Where did you get the photos. Did you get them from the site? I cannot view them in my laptop.

Offline Big Brother Total Drama

• Finalist
  • total drama big brother 1 coming soon
« Reply #133 on: October 29, 2011, 01:39:27 PM »
There 30 housemates  im total 17   will be enter later
Big Brother Fan

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #134 on: October 29, 2011, 01:41:39 PM »
Where did you get the photos. Did you get them from the site? I cannot view them in my laptop.
Yes, all the pictures are from the official website

Is it official? Do you know when they are going to enter to the house?

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #135 on: October 29, 2011, 01:44:38 PM »

Oh I cant view them. Im using DSL but the phone company sucks. There's a volcano in  front of our house so I cannot use wireless.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #136 on: October 29, 2011, 01:45:46 PM »

It was not mentioned in the show. I think Paco is gay! LOL

Offline Big Brother Total Drama

• Finalist
  • total drama big brother 1 coming soon
Big Brother Fan

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #138 on: October 29, 2011, 01:49:35 PM »
Here is the pic of the new BB house front.

So the show started with Toni, singing the Theme song of the show, and the introduction of the whole new season.

Toni revealed that Unlimited Surprises, twists and challenges will come as we tune in to PBB for the next days to come.

So out of 30,000 + auditionees, only 43 hopefuls were given the chance to be a housemate.

Tonight, 13 OFFICIAL HOUSEMATES were revealed and 30 Reserved HOUSEMATES.

The "Lucky 13" Official Housemates Entered the Newly Built Big Brother House through a tunnel on the main door. They were introduced by groups.

Here are the housemates of this season. :) (sorry for the bad quality, these are all my effort and not from the official site 'coz they're still updating it as of this moment of writing. (OFFICIAL PHOTOS WILL BE POSTED SOON AS THE WEBSITE WILL BE UPDATED)

Jaz Manabat
 Sensual Siren of Quezon City

- 24 years old, from Quezon City
- she wanted to be in the Top100 of a sexy man's magazine. She has her boyfriend for 5 years but she admits that their relationship is obviously not going well.

Slater Young
 Hot Shot of Cebu

- he's 23 years old, from Cebu
- he's a licensed civil engineer and one of the rich housemates for this season. His father owns a construction company and he's the one who's gonna take care of it on the right time. :)

Kigoy Abarico
 Bay Diskarte of Ormoc

- he's 32 years old,from Ormoc
- he has been into a lot of troubles, he once also sold stolen mobile phones and a lot more of other bad things. He wanted to change his life by joining the show and giving him the opportunity of a new life after all.

Tin Patrimonio
 Captain's Daughter of Quezon City

- she's 18 years old from Quezon City
- she's a daughter of a famous basketball player in the Philippines, Alvin Patrimonio.

Roy Gamboa
 Salesman of Pangasinan

- he's 29 years old, from Pangasinan
- he's story is a wonderful rags to riches one and he imparted some of his little tips on how to go on living when he was interviewed by the host.

Kevin Fowler
  Dream Boy of California

- he's 18 years old from California
- he grew up in different places like Japn, Italy until he went to America, because of the job of his father. He's not also different to other Filipinos in the world for he is not exempted in discrimination.

Luz McClinton
 Mom of Steel of Muntinlupa

- she's 33 years old, from Muntinlupa
- she's a multi-awarded body builder champion who already gave Philippines a reason to be proud of when it comes in bodybuilding. She grew up as a vendor then she also became a waitress in abroad. She married an American who also works abroad.

Pamu Pamorada
 Kitikiti Kid of Batangas

- she's 19 years old, from Batangas
- she's a student and she's very witty. She's always happy despite of her problems and her family is her only inspiration.

Paco Evangelista
 Hopeless Romantic ng GenSan

- he's 26 years old from General Santos
- he instantly became poor after losing his father and girlfriend. He also shared some love advises when he got interviewed.

Kim de Guzman
 Stunning Sweetheart ng Olongapo

- she's 19 years old from Olongapo
- she's very pretty indeed and she wanted to see her lost father.

Joseph Biggel
  Promdihirang Tisoy ng Marinduque

Seichang Ushimi
 Pinoy Anime ng Japan

- he's a very funny Filipino who don't know how to speak and understand the Filipino language. (But i gotta say he's my early favorite!)
- he lives in Japan and only tried his luck for the show.

Divine Maithland-Smith
 Darling Dude ng Cebu

- I gotta love this girl, she's a LESBIAN, half British half Filipino. She cannot speak tagalog but only english and bisaya. (one of the dialect of the Filipinos)
- She has a strong impact and i think that she will be a very interesting housemate for this season, since, its the first time for PBB to have a lesbian housemate.

One of the unlimited Twist for this season is the 30 RESERVED HOUSEMATES. All of them have the chance to be  a OFFICIAL HOUSEMATE. Toni said that the number of reserved housemates that will enter the BB house tonight was only ONE. This decision on who will be that housemate was not from BB but from a tambiolo, (a raffle drum that contains balls with the AUDITION NUMBER of the Reserved Housemates.

And that housemate is..

Carlo Romero
  Chicago, U.S.A.

[attachment=4]

- he's from chicago, and he was supposed to go back to USA but since he became a housemate, it will be a long vacation for him.

Upon entering the BB House, he must execute 4 IMPOSSIBLE TASK in order to be a OFFICIAL HOUSEMATE. Failure on doing these impossible tasks will lead him to an early eviction on the following day. And BB called him as this season's "THE MOLE".

This twist, as you notice was also done on the last season of BBUK before BB Ultimate, where Mario was the one who was chosen by the tambiolo.
The only difference is that Carlo will enter as a Fake Official Housemate unlike with Mario's case, he must enter with a suite of a Mole. :)

Another twist of the season is the BB House. Aside from their weird entrance through a tunnel, they were all sent to a SQUATTER Like house. (I think they are doing the RICH/POOR Twist) But there's no sign of the "other" house. Even the confession room was a disaster house. The reason for this set up was explained by BB. He said that the housemates should face the challenge of living like the 15 million people of Philippines who are living in Poverty.

Their first dilemma was a cruel one for me.

BB asked three housemates to go to the confession room. Luz, Paco, and Slater were the ones to received the instructions.

The three of them must decide for the group on which of the Three Important Basic Needs of a Man should have an unlimited supply for the house. These Three includes, Food, Water and Clothes.

If they choose to have an UNLIMITED Supply of Food, they will only have 8 pales of Water while their clothes will e only the clothes they are wearing upon entering the BB house plus another one which will be provided by BB.

If they choose to have an UNLIMITED Supply of Water, then they will only have 9 cans of Sardines, 6 packs of Noodles, 2 kilos of Rice and 7 eggs for a day and the set of clothes that were mentioned.

If they choose to have UNLIMITED supply of Clothes, they will get their packed clothes upon entering the BB house.

Their decisions were not yet revealed.

Another Unlimited Twist was announced by Robi wherein there are secret rooms in the house. These secret rooms has something to do with the number of housemates for this season. He also gave some clue about the other Reserved housemates.

Note: PHOTOS and OTHER INFOS will be Followed once the Official Website will be Updated.

SCREEN SHOTS FROM THE LIVE SHOW:

Housemates entering the House through a Tunnel on the Front Door:

[attachment=5]
[attachment=6]
[attachment=7]
« Last Edit: October 29, 2011, 02:50:23 PM by carlex »

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #139 on: October 29, 2011, 01:50:54 PM »

There 30 housemates  im total 17   will be enter later

It was not mentioned in the show. I think Paco is gay! LOL
Yes, I know nothing was said during the live show, so I was asking where he read that news.

And I think, so far, Divine is the only one who said that she is homosexual in this season

Thanks for the recap carlex  ;D ;D ;D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #140 on: October 29, 2011, 01:57:09 PM »
Yes, I know nothing was said during the live show, so I was asking where he read that news.

The 30 housemates, well it's just a theory. The website have other blank pictures on it so you can just imagine that there might be more.

And I think, so far, Divine is the only one who said that she is homosexual in this season

He seems like it. The gesture and the voice. In Season 1 it was Uma, he didn't tell it but it was very apparent and so was Nel from Season 2. :)

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #141 on: October 29, 2011, 02:01:59 PM »

The 30 housemates, well it's just a theory. The website have other blank pictures on it so you can just imagine that there might be more.
Yes, I'm pretty sure there will be more housemates coming, but he said that there will be 17 moer contestants, and in the website there is only space for 16 more contestants  :-\

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #142 on: October 29, 2011, 02:18:34 PM »

Yes, I'm pretty sure there will be more housemates coming, but he said that there will be 17 moer contestants, and in the website there is only space for 16 more contestants  :-\

He must have made a mistake when counting. it's 4am in the morning here. i actually sleep at 5 am. im sure carlex is pretty tired.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #143 on: October 29, 2011, 02:21:31 PM »
i checked out the site. i can now see their pics :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #144 on: October 29, 2011, 02:45:33 PM »
yeah.. i'm sooooo exhausted.. anyways.. i love the entrance of the housemates to the house.. :)) The tunnel looks like its a forbidden area! LOL.. I'm sure Kigoy is an expert there! LOL.. I'm loving Divine for she's so beautiful and initially got my attention. As well as Seichang.(he's really a funny man!)
by the way.. Kigoy was also an ex-convict. :)

[attachment=1]
[attachment=2]
[attachment=3]
[attachment=4]
[attachment=5]
[attachment=6]

Offline joako

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #145 on: October 29, 2011, 02:53:56 PM »
Thanks for the pictures carlex  ;D

So far, I really like the house, and I'm pretty sure that there will be a rich house too.

I've read in different forums and twitter, that the public isn't really happy with the new house. What do you think guys about the house?

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #146 on: October 29, 2011, 03:02:00 PM »
Thanks for the pictures carlex  ;D

So far, I really like the house, and I'm pretty sure that there will be a rich house too.

I've read in different forums and twitter, that the public isn't really happy with the new house. What do you think guys about the house?

you're welcome and thanks too! also to Mon! :)

Maybe those who don't liked the house are not familiar with the RICH/POOR twist.. maybe they thought that this will be the forever set up of the house. LOL.. For me, I really like the style and the twist (though there's no confirmation yet..LOL) but its obvious for us who are also following the other versions around the world. :) Especially for us, Filipinos, we should love the concept 'coz it depicts so much of the reality in the Philippines.. :) The house really looks like a squatters area. It's like reflection! LOL.. :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #147 on: October 29, 2011, 03:06:59 PM »
how about their first dilemma?.. the Choosing of UNLIMITED SUPPLY of basic need. LOL. :) I LOVE it.. it's quite clever.. :)
But for me, they should choose the unlimited supply of Water.. coz they could use it to a lot of things, especially for washing their clothes, which they should do, taking a bath and washing the dishes, and for drinking which can save them from starving! :) right?.. :)

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #148 on: October 29, 2011, 03:13:51 PM »
A good start by the looks of it    And always love the quirk of the Pinoy BB website where everything is in English - except for any quotes from the housemates!

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #149 on: October 29, 2011, 04:17:01 PM »
A good start by the looks of it    And always love the quirk of the Pinoy BB website where everything is in English - except for any quotes from the housemates!

HAHAHA