Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited  (Read 156776 times)

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
Re: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited
« Reply #400 on: November 23, 2011, 08:02:21 PM »
When Deniesse was voted into the house house as a full housemate, she received 2 of the votes from the 4 girls - Luz voted for Rhea and Tin voted for Cindy.

On Day 25, a reserve housemate called Seth entered - Luz has received a secret mission to pretend to be his wife.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #401 on: November 24, 2011, 05:38:58 AM »
OMG yes Kevin's Dad and Josef's mean aunt as well!

I totally forgot about Carol! She was pretty awesome, her evict votes were insane... I liked the Carol-Rica-Sam-Melai friendship... Though I'm not really a fan of Melai

and OMG at the American guy Seth being fluent in Filipino!!!!

Seth is a Filipino American. His mom is a Visayan. He just look really caucasian, but if you will define a Filipino based on the Philippine constitution, he is a Filipino.

Yeah he looks super caucasian!

Yeah Opus Dei  :D PAREF schools are what I think the most catholic schools in the Philippines
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #402 on: November 24, 2011, 06:11:31 AM »
PBB UNLINIGHT NOVEMBER 23, 2011 Episode

Big Brother talked to Luz about a secret task. Luz has to pretend that an unofficial housemate – Seth – is her husband.  The secret task will help Tol meet his family whom he has not seen for many years. On the other hand, Seth will become an official housemate once their task succeeds.

Seth auditioned in LA and was one of the reserved housemates that were raffled in the tambiolo. Big Brother also talked to Carlo and Deniesse (who met Seth as unofficial housemate) and Tol (who met him in the audition in LA).

The next morning, the girls were thrilled by a love letter for Luz.

Big Brother gave the weekly task. The housemates will have to continue taking care of Fifi the balloon with remote control fish that escaped the house the last week. The housemates have to complete two conditions: 1.) Make sure that no part of Fifi’s body should touch the ground, 2.) Fifi has to be constantly moving around the house.

Seth was called by Big Brother and talked to him about the task alone. Seth is a Filipino American whose mom is a Visayan. Set is fluent in Tagalog but Big Brother disallows him to use the Tagalog language, even in front of Luz.

Set and Luz finally met each other inside the confession room. Aside from their strategies, Luz also made it clear about the limitations by which they are going to do the task. She was like, “I’m married for almost 9 years. I have a daughter abd I do love my husband.” Seth understood and told Big Brother, “Natatakot din ako kasi kasal na sya at may anak na sya. I kindah am in the same boat so I know ayaw nyang bastusin asawa nya, ayaw ko ring bastusin girlfriend ko.” (I’m pretty scared because she’s married and has kids. I kindah am in the same boat so I know she doesn’t want to disrespect her husband and I too don’t want to disrespect my girlfriend.)

Seth entered the house. The housemates were ecstatic to see him. Joya for instance told Big Brother that she suddenly remembered her own love outside. All of the housemates were of vourse affected by Seth's entrance inside the house, but none has been more affected emotionally than Kigoy. Kigoy told Big Brother that he feels envious to see Luz having such a close relationship with someone and that he also yearns to have the same closeness to people that he could call his family.

Meanwhile Big Brother wants to know more about Wendy and Eting.

Wendy is a Muslim but she considers herself as “modern.” She does not cover her face or head. She voiced to Big Brother her concerns with the “misinterpretations” of Muslims in the Philippines; especially in her own school which is a Catholic School. She talked to Big Brother how she follows the 5 Pillars of Islam. Big Brother gave her a prayer book and a compass so she can find the North East corner of the Earth where she can face Mecca when praying.

Eting is a security guard, who plays the ukulele. Big Brother noticed Eting’s effeminate behaviors. There are times when he teaches the girls how to model. Once, Big Brother called Eting in the confession room when they were still at the Slum. Eting went inside wearing a pink wicker hat and modeled his way towards the chair inside the confession room. Big Brother asked him about the hat. This was the conversation.

BB: Bakit ka naka sombrero? Kanino bayan? (Why are you wearing a hat? Whose hat is that?)
Eting: Kay Denniese. (Denniese's)
BB: Bakit mo nagustuhan ang disenyo? (Why did you like the design [of the hat]?)
Eting: Nagiisa lang po kasi; pero di po ako bakla ha. (It was the only hat [in the house]; but I am not gay.)
BB: Nagtataka rin ako. Kung aaminin ko sa’yo, napapansin kong parang malambing ka. (I am also curious. If I could be honest with you, I notice that you are too sweet with your housemates.)
Eting: Oo, totoo. (Yes, true.)
BB: Kahit sa lalaki? (Even to guys?)
Eting: Oo sa lahat. (Yes to all of them.)

Big Brother asked if there are other people who notice this about him. Then Eting mentioned how sometimes his wife (yes, he has a wife) would joke about him being too soft and gay-like. He said, sometimes he would pretend like gay just to make his wife laugh.

Meanwhile, the housemates were having a difficult time controlling Fifi. Big Brother noticed that Fifi just always stay in one corner of the house and some housemates even try to lie beneath Fifi so Fifi couldn’t touch the floor. Big Brother mentioned his observation to Roy so the housemates can make the necessary measures to win the task.

Watch the whole episode at Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited (Unlinight) November 23, 2011 Episode
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 06:20:16 AM by MonAcosta »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #403 on: November 24, 2011, 06:15:09 AM »

I totally forgot about Carol! She was pretty awesome, her evict votes were insane... I liked the Carol-Rica-Sam-Melai friendship... Though I'm not really a fan of Melai

Seth is a Filipino American. His mom is a Visayan. He just look really caucasian, but if you will define a Filipino based on the Philippine constitution, he is a Filipino.

Yeah Opus Dei  :D PAREF schools are what I think the most catholic schools in the Philippines

I heard that illegitimate kids are usually not allowed to enroll in most catholic schools in manila. Is that true?

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #404 on: November 24, 2011, 09:48:28 AM »

I heard that illegitimate kids are usually not allowed to enroll in most catholic schools in manila. Is that true?

Not that I've heard of... In High School, I never knew any illegitimate kids... But in college I have a few friends or classmates who are
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #405 on: November 24, 2011, 10:28:39 AM »

Not that I've heard of... In High School, I never knew any illegitimate kids... But in college I have a few friends or classmates who are

Obviously not in college, but i heard stories of parents trying to enroll their kids for primary education in Ateneo, and then their request will be dropped after learning that the mom is not married to the boy's father.

do you think there will be an individual eviction from each house, or will it be similar to the last season where only one housemate is evicted?

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #406 on: November 24, 2011, 12:51:00 PM »
PINOY BIG BROTHER UNLIDAY NOVEMBER 24 Episode

The latest score is 3:1, in favor of the guys. The girls are disgruntled with Lyn losing against Mark in the challenge. Steph was among the most vocal among the girls about their failure to score for another time. For her, Lyn didn’t make a smart move when she chose Mark to compete with her in swimming. Steph brought the girls together in different occasions just to talk about Lyn’s decisions.

Steph swore, put stressed on, reiterate, repeated time and time again that she DOESN’T BLAME Lyn, but every time she brings the girls together to talk about the task, she was like, “Wag kang masyadong sensitive. Hindi ka naming biblame o anuman.” (Don’t be too sensitive. We don’t blame you or whatever.) and then continue enumerating where Lyn has failed and what Lyn should have done; and then she would end her litany by saying that that she doesn’t blame Lyn.

Lyn of course felt that the girls are blaming her. Talking to Big Brother, she revealed that she chose Mark to compete with her because she wants to test her own skill.

Afterward, Big Brother called on for Steph and Naprey for another task. They have to debate on which gender is better. While the debate was going on, some of the housemates were affected emotionally.

Steph was especially affected by the topic on who are more annoying boys or girls. While debating with Lordwin, Steph mentioned about the annoying things about men of drinking, taking drugs and hurting their own families. Inside the confession room, Steph talked to Big Brother about her own experience with her father.  Her father used to beat her mom when they were young and her brother developed a morbid fear of their father and get depressed every time their father is around. She also mentioned how she was envious with her classmates who have loving fathers. Steph said that she wishes to be strong for her family.

Big Brother reassured her that she should not feel bad with what happened before since the experience that she had growing up was the reason why she is a stronger person now. He then added that he has a huge respect on women because of their strength to endure hardship in life; the same way Steph endured her sad life.

Erica was affected with the topic on who is more “plastic.” In the Philippines, the word Plastic is used to describe backstabbers. But Kevin who grew up in many different countries felt that Plastic could also mean people who pretend to be someone that they are not. He pointed out women’s plastic surgery and used of cosmetics are the ones that make women plastic – or fake. Erica had a nose and boob job before. She was gravely affected by the debate and went on crying in the bedroom.

Talking to Big Brother, Erica mentioned that she had the surgeries because she was stupid. She said her husband cheated on her when she had just given birth in japan.  She recalled how she felt so insecure because of her ex-husbands’ cheating. She decided that time to undergo the procedures to make herself more beautiful for her husband. Another thing that worries Erica so much is the fact that her kids could be watching the TV and learning about the surgeries that she had. She remembered how proud her son and told his classmates that she is the prettiest mother in school, and worries that she might be breaking her son's heart. Big Brother yet again reassured Erica by saying that her kids look up to her. She should see what her kids see and her and learn to feel proud for who she is.  

The next morning, the housemates have to suffer the result of their failure in their last weekly task. Everyone felt that the foods are not enough.
Big Brother called on the housemates and asked them wear amazon (for the girls) and warrior (for the boys) costumes. The housemates should separately create their own cheer dance that are in line with their costumes. Big Brother was pleased with the cheer dance and sent them to the storage area to get their rewards – 6 roasted chickens.

WATCH THE FULL EPISODE AT Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited (Unliday) November 24, 2011 Episode

« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 01:15:03 PM by MonAcosta »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #407 on: November 24, 2011, 02:59:16 PM »

Obviously not in college, but i heard stories of parents trying to enroll their kids for primary education in Ateneo, and then their request will be dropped after learning that the mom is not married to the boy's father.

do you think there will be an individual eviction from each house, or will it be similar to the last season where only one housemate is evicted?

I have a friend who went A High and is an illegitimate child  :D

I think its 1 form each house who is going to be evicted... They haven't made an announcement yet right?
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #408 on: November 26, 2011, 05:34:25 AM »
Hello there!! I am soooooo back!! As in back in business!! :)

Thanks for MonAcosta, marrie44, OMGPhil and UltimateBBFan for the updates.. Great job guys!! Thank you so much!!

By the way, I've been into into a lot of places and i must share this, PBB is really a "talk of the town" wherever i go.. I love it whenever i hear people talking about the show with their own opinions.. and i was kinda stalk them and listen attentively to their chitchats.. LOL..

On the other hand, i have so much to say about the happenings on the HOuse.. epecially for the back to back Nominations and the newest Housemate Seth who has a Filipino Heart but looks like a pure American.. I kinda like his attitude and overall personality together with Mommy Luz.. She's such a brilliant actress for their task!! Kudos for them!! :)
Regarding the Nominees, I've already voted my evict votes for Kim and Mark, while i'm trying my best to save Diane and Erica.. LOL.. These two ladies could really create huge fights in the house.. :)
For the houses' twist, i love the new look of the LUXURY HOUSE.. It's fantastic and elegant.. especially the Confession room!! SO wonderful.. as in winter wonderful.. LOL.. :))
How i wish the Unliday housemates will also live in the SLums.. :)

it will be the 1st Eviction. It will be Unlinight's Turn for eviction tonight while i'm not sure if Unliday will be tomorrow or they're going to make a back to back eviction.. :)
That's all .. and for the record.. Thank you! :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #409 on: November 26, 2011, 03:57:50 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited: 1st Back to Back Eviction Night!
[attachment=1]
Hello there everyone! :) I'm sooo back and now let's get into real business. :)

For this season, a back to back eviction will happen for the first time on a regular season. Both houses don't know the existence of the other and it will be very interesting to have these kind of evictions if it will continue til the mid part of the show.

The EVICTION Hall is once again used and reopened to accommodate this season's evictions. :)
Tonight's show was about the last happy moments of the nominated housemates,in the UnliNight as they received rewards from BB courtesy of the sacrifices of the nominated ones in the Luxury house.

There were also LIVE Performances form both houses which were applauded well.

Tonight's show was also filled with hopes from the Filipino Teens as Robi together with the other Ex Teen Housemates officially announced the new Season for them, PINOY BIG BROTHER TEEN EDITION SEASON 4. The first Audition for this year will take place at London on December 11, 2011. Teens ranging from 13 to 17 years old are encouraged to audition.

On the Unliday,
Housemates must succeed in their weekly tasks through 14,000 Likes from the public. This can be possible through the official fanpage of the show, http://www.facebook.com/OfficialPinoyBigBrother?ref=ts. YOu can also cast your votes there! :)

And now, here's the result of the first EVICTION NIGHT.

For the UNLIDAY

Green = Save Votes
Red = Evict Votes
Orange = Total Votes (Save minus Evict)
[attachment=4]
Mark
  +23.53
  = 20.17

Kim
  +31.79
  = 19.95

Erica
  +9.88
  =6.82

and the 1st Evicted UnliDay Housemate,

Lordwin
  +10.56
  = 4.56

For the UNLINIGHT
[attachment=5]
Slater
  +29.96
  = 28.95

Kigoy
  +21.95
  = 7.93

Tol
  +8.17
  =6.39

and the 1st Evicted UnliNight Housemate,

Diane
  +6.86
  = -9.38

[attachment=2][attachment=3]
I was kinda disappointed with Diane's eviction for I have spent too much voting to save her.. LOL.. :) Anyways, its okay.. Kigoy is still there. :)

Toni first called Mark and Kim as saved housemates and followed by Erica which leaves Lordwin as the evictee.
On the other hand, Tol was first called, followed by Slater. It was really a thrilling moment between Diane and Kigoy (most potential housemates for this season) when Toni had finally announced the latter's name as final saved housemate for tonight.

The two evictees were both surprised to know the existence of BB's houses and it was their first time to finally got the chance to meet each other, on the eviction hall. Toni interviewed them and Diane reckoned that if Kigoy will remain as he is, he will still be up for eviction and maybe, the next time around, it will be his turn to face the live audience on that hall. While Lordwin said that he thinks Reg will be up for the next eviction 'coz he's kinda following Paco's every order. Moreover, he's also a bossy one that should know his limitations. :)

So that's for today and thanks for reading! :)

P.S.
(pictures and shots from the live show will follow. )
« Last Edit: November 26, 2011, 04:34:15 PM by carlex »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #410 on: November 27, 2011, 03:31:42 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited: November 27, 2011 Episode
Three Big Announcements that will change their lives..... FOREVER.. :D

Before the big announcements and twists, here are some of the inside happenings on both houses.

On unliday, the housemates are still at shock for the results of the eviction. Mark, Unad and Reg were the most affected ones on Lordwin's Eviction. Unad expressed his disappointment and vexation upon his closest friend's farewell. He even screamed out for him in the confession room and said that no one else deserves to survived that eviction but only Lordwin. Pamu was somehow affected too for she knew that Lordwin is such a lovable daddy. Ryan, the new reserved housemate has finally received the good news about his status. He's now an official housemate of the UnliDay. Regarding on their weekly task, they were successful for having 20,000 likes, more than the required likes needed for it. :D

So in total, now, Unliday has 13 housemates while UnliNight has 18, overall, 31 current housemates.

On Unlinight, the survivors of their eviction are all thankful for the result but of course somehow saddened by Diane's exit. Tol was not expecting that he will still remain and that he thought he will be fetched by his family that night. Later on, He had his 100 Seconds Encounter with his kids, whom he chosen to see instead of his wife. This was possible through the effort of Luz and Seth. He had his encounter in a taxi and it was a heart wrenching scene to witness.

Now, here are the back to back to back big announcements of Big Brother to the housemates.

First, the existence of the two houses are now known to all of the housemates. BB also tasked them to create their team names, chant/cheer and sign or symbol (which are tattooed on their chosen body parts) to represent each house. UnliNight' team is called HIGH VOLTAGE, with the logo of PBB with a thunder symbol on it while Unliday's team is called WAYUK, a visayan term which means Amazing and Awesome, with a Capital W sign with flames burning.

Both houses were tasked to perform for their chants live and for their counterpart to hear it.
I must like the High Voltage team, for they have a better chant than the Wayuk. Moreover, i think, there's a huge chance for the former to overpower the latter for the reason that ....... i really don't know, it's just my assessment. LOL. And by the way, team High Voltage became a top trending topic on twitter Philippines upon the announcement of the team battle.
[attachment=1][attachment=2][attachment=3]
Secondly, the POT MONEY for this season is at stake. 1.5 Million Pesos worth of cash was shown to the housemates indicating a harder battle for them. For ten weeks, the Luxury House housemates, dubbed as Team High Voltage, would compete against their counterparts in the Industrial House, known as Team Wayuk, in weekly competitions with P150,000 at stake in each. At the end of those ten weeks, the cash accumulated by each team would be shared among the final four housemates in each House. So there's a possibility that if one house would not win any prize at all, and the big winner will come from that house, he or she will not have a prize money. LOL.. :D
[attachment=4][attachment=5]
Thirdly, due to unequal numbers, two members of Team High Voltage would have to move the Industrial House to be with Team Wayuk at an appointed time.  :o :o :o :o

This coming Friday will be their first ever Battle. :D :D :D

That;s all for today and thanks for reading.

P.S.
Tomorrow will be the announcement of the Nominees for the Second Eviction. :) So stay tuned for more updates. :)
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 04:53:21 AM by carlex »

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #411 on: November 28, 2011, 03:59:17 AM »
it was really a great weekend for watching PBB.

@ carlex: Welcome back!  :D

the eviction last sat & the 3 big announcements of Big Brother.....

poor Diane, she is evicted together with Lordwin.

back in the house, this will be really a GREAT BATTLE between the housemates  :D

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #412 on: November 28, 2011, 04:13:41 AM »
it was really a great weekend for watching PBB.

@ carlex: Welcome back!  :D

the eviction last sat & the 3 big announcements of Big Brother.....

poor Diane, she is evicted together with Lordwin.

back in the house, this will be really a GREAT BATTLE between the housemates  :D

yeah! thanks!
It was really a great weekend indeed! :)
Diane has really more to offer while Lordwin deserves the verdict. :) He's just a wallflower and that's all about him. :D
Mark and Kim have a lot of followers and i think, the only way to evict one of them is to make them the sole nominees for an eviction.
I'm excited for their battle, its more interesting than before. :D I wonder who will be moved to the Team Wayuk,  :?? I love all the housemates of High Voltage and how i wish, they'll stay as they are. :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #413 on: November 28, 2011, 04:48:44 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Mommy Luz and Seichii are now part of the UnliDay (Team Wayuk) damn!!

still, they are uneven, Seth is on UnliNight, which means, they have 16 current housemates while the other has 15

« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 04:53:45 AM by carlex »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #414 on: November 28, 2011, 05:14:21 AM »
here's the video of UnliDay's Weekly task performance. The music used was composed by them leaded by Paco by using indigenous things in BB's house.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #415 on: November 28, 2011, 06:16:20 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Mommy Luz and Seichii are now part of the UnliDay (Team Wayuk) damn!!

still, they are uneven, Seth is on UnliNight, which means, they have 16 current housemates while the other has 15

I would have liked to see Carlo and Divine in Wayuk team to even out the distribution of muscles between the two houses. Im rooting for Team Wayuk since they are the underdog and I don't hate Paco that much anymore either. I love how Steph has rapidly changed from a total wallflower into an annoying player in the house. 

Im sorry for missing out on the updates. i had a problem with my internet provider for 2 days. Since I work online, I had to rush on my work when I finally got my connection back.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #416 on: November 28, 2011, 09:40:32 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother UnliDay: 2nd Nomination Day

Today was a live show for the 2nd nomination Day of the Unliday Housemates. :)

But before that, here are some of the other happenings in the house.

The result of the gender war was given to them with the Girls with Paco winning it and therefore, they are immune for the nomination. It only means that Unad, Naprey, Mark, Kevin, Reg were the only ones eligible to be voted for nomination.

Here are the results of the nomination.

Jessica - 1 point for Unad
           - 2 points for Reg

Lyn - 1 point for Mark
      - 2 points for Reg

Pamu - 1 point for Naprey
         - 2 points for Reg

Steph - 1 point for Unad
         - 2 points for Reg

Erica - 1 point for Kevin
        - 2 point for Reg

Kim - 1 point for Kevin
       - 2 points for Reg

Unad - 1 for Naprey
        - 2 points for Reg

Mark - 1 point for Reg
        - 2 points for Naprey

Paco - 1 point for Unad
       - 2 points for Reg

Naprey - 1 point for Unad
           - 2 points for Reg

Reg - 1 point for Unad
       - 2 points for Naprey

Kevin - 1 point for Unad
         - 2 points for Naprey

Reg got 19 points, Unad had 8 points and Naprey had 6 points putting them in the list of this nomination for eviction.

Everyone voted out for Reg because of his attitude in the gender wars and a lot of changes was visible on him this past few days. Naprey was in the list because he's been unproductive. Unad has the tendency to become more annoying than before. :D

Regarding the new members of Team Wayuk, BB created a panel, leaded by Jessica who will take in charge of the screening of the potential housemates from the Team High Voltage. Paco, Pamu, and the rest of the 1st set of housemates were forbidden to be part of the said panel since they already knew most of the housemates on their counterpart.

PAco asked Jessica why they were forbidden and Jessica replied that it was BB's instruction. Paco even warned them not to choose Kigoy since no one can get along with him and they will be in a miserable state if he will be part of their team. Pamu somehow defended Kigoy on the other housemates and because of this, she had a little argument with Paco.

In the confession room, the Panel, made up of Jessica, Mark, Lyn, Steph and Unad started the screening process but BB instructed them to wear blindfolds while doing it. Each housemate from UnliNight was given 5 minutes to be screened. The continuation of this screening process will be continued tomorrow. :D

That's all for today and thanks for reading. I was just able to do this post about Unliday's nomination because i have no classes every Monday afternoon. :D
Tonight will be Unlinight's turn for Nomination which is, i think, was put on hold because one of them had finally chosen to Voluntarily Leave the BB House. The name of that housemate will be revealed tonight. So stay tuned for more updates. :D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #417 on: November 28, 2011, 11:28:02 AM »
Pinoy Big Brother UnliDay: 2nd Nomination Day

Today was a live show for the 2nd nomination Day of the Unliday Housemates. :)

But before that, here are some of the other happenings in the house.

The result of the gender war was given to them with the Girls with Paco winning it and therefore, they are immune for the nomination. It only means that Unad, Naprey, Mark, Kevin, Reg were the only ones eligible to be voted for nomination.

Here are the results of the nomination.

Jessica - 1 point for Unad
           - 2 points for Reg

Lyn - 1 point for Mark
      - 2 points for Reg

Pamu - 1 point for Naprey
         - 2 points for Reg

Steph - 1 point for Unad
         - 2 points for Reg

Erica - 1 point for Kevin
        - 2 point for Reg

Kim - 1 point for Kevin
       - 2 points for Reg

Unad - 1 for Naprey
        - 2 points for Reg

Mark - 1 point for Reg
        - 2 points for Naprey

Paco - 1 point for Unad
       - 2 points for Reg

Naprey - 1 point for Unad
           - 2 points for Reg

Reg - 1 point for Unad
       - 2 points for Naprey

Kevin - 1 point for Unad
         - 2 points for Naprey

Reg got 19 points, Unad had 8 points and Naprey had 6 points putting them in the list of this nomination for eviction.

Everyone voted out for Reg because of his attitude in the gender wars and a lot of changes was visible on him this past few days. Naprey was in the list because he's been unproductive. Unad has the tendency to become more annoying than before. :D

Regarding the new members of Team Wayuk, BB created a panel, leaded by Jessica who will take in charge of the screening of the potential housemates from the Team High Voltage. Paco, Pamu, and the rest of the 1st set of housemates were forbidden to be part of the said panel since they already knew most of the housemates on their counterpart.

PAco asked Jessica why they were forbidden and Jessica replied that it was BB's instruction. Paco even warned them not to choose Kigoy since no one can get along with him and they will be in a miserable state if he will be part of their team. Pamu somehow defended Kigoy on the other housemates and because of this, she had a little argument with Paco.

In the confession room, the Panel, made up of Jessica, Mark, Lyn, Steph and Unad started the screening process but BB instructed them to wear blindfolds while doing it. Each housemate from UnliNight was given 5 minutes to be screened. The continuation of this screening process will be continued tomorrow. :D

That's all for today and thanks for reading. I was just able to do this post about Unliday's nomination because i have no classes every Monday afternoon. :D
Tonight will be Unlinight's turn for Nomination which is, i think, was put on hold because one of them had finally chosen to Voluntarily Leave the BB House. The name of that housemate will be revealed tonight. So stay tuned for more updates. :D

Vote to evict Naprey :)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #418 on: November 28, 2011, 11:41:29 AM »
Vote to evict Naprey :)

kinda agree with you. Not that i don't like Naprey but his housemates can't go in blast with him especially now that they're having battles. He will make the group crippled somehow. :) peace. :)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #419 on: November 28, 2011, 02:26:56 PM »
Hey Carlex!  :)

I won't really vote to save anyone from the day house... I don't really care for any of them... But I guess Naprey is the one who I prefer to go home, Reg is hate-able and causes friction, Naprey could hinder their performance no offense to him...

So its confirmed now do we really have 2 winners this season?  :o

Lordwin being evicted is fine, he was disgusting... Farting in front of everyone all the time  :-\

Diane being evicted is a shame!!! She has soooo much more b*tch in her! All her hate for Kigoy is just too much fun to watch!

I really hate Kigoy but I don't want him to be evicted, he brings causes too much fights and drama
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #420 on: November 28, 2011, 04:25:54 PM »
Hey Carlex!  :)

I won't really vote to save anyone from the day house... I don't really care for any of them... But I guess Naprey is the one who I prefer to go home, Reg is hate-able and causes friction, Naprey could hinder their performance no offense to him...

So its confirmed now do we really have 2 winners this season?  :o

Lordwin being evicted is fine, he was disgusting... Farting in front of everyone all the time  :-\

Diane being evicted is a shame!!! She has soooo much more b*tch in her! All her hate for Kigoy is just too much fun to watch!

I really hate Kigoy but I don't want him to be evicted, he brings causes too much fights and drama

We might have 2 Big Winners this time. Even 2 sets of Big Four. And you can really tell when this season is going to end (HINT: after 10 weeks).

I would like to have Casey voted out from Unlinight.

A shame Jaz had to leave so early. Now the Philippines has finally surpassed Denmark in the race for the most Voluntary exits. we still have 4 more countries to beat.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #421 on: November 28, 2011, 04:34:45 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother UnliNight: 2nd Nomination Night

When the housemates woke up on the Sunday morning, everyone paid attention to the big medallion that they have noticed upon seeing the living room. Slater got a hint that it has something to do with their head of household game.

Well, he's right and the purpose of the medallion is for their first ever Head Of Household battle. This season, the title can be given not only to one but more than accordingly to BB. For this week, FOUR Heads of Household are up for grab and the game involves Fifi. All they need to do is to take control of Fifi to overpass the loops from the confession room to their bedroom. They need to finish it in no more than 5 minutes.

The winners of the said competition were Divine, Seichii, Denisse, and the fastest of them all, Carlo. All of them got the Head of Household Medallion and the Immunity for Nominations. Seth on the other hand is also exempted since he has just moved in.

Aside from having the immunity, BB tasked the four HoHs to chose four other housemates to face the panel on the UnliDay house. They nominated Jaz, Kigoy, Tol and Luz. But aside from these four chosen housemates, BB added the HoHs to the list. Meaning all 8 of them will be eligible for transferring to the other House.

One by one, they entered the Industrial House's Confession room to face the panel and Luz & Seichii were chosen.

Luz cried a lot for she had already treated her housemates as her own family and that she can never see anyone like them on the other house.

Regarding the news about the housemate who wanted to leave the house, yes, it's confirmed, it was Jaz. She said that she misses her love ones so much and that she cannot stand it anymore.

She said her goodbyes Live to the housemates while she's in the confession room. Right after she had done her goodbye speech, Toni announced the latest set of nominees. And here's the result;

Jaz - 1 point for Casey
     - 2 points for Tol

Divine - 1 point for Wendy
          - 2 points for Jaz

Slater - 1 point for Jaz
         - 2 points for Wendy

Eting - 1 point for Casey
        - 2 points for Wendy

Joya - 1 point for Wendy
       - 2 points for Jaz

Wendy - 1 point for Casey
          - 2 points for Jaz

Tol - 1 point for Jerico
     - 2 points for Roy

Kigoy - 1 point for Jaz
         - 2 points for Wendy

Denisse - 1 point for Casey
            - 2 points for Kigoy

Carlo - 1 point for Casey
        - 2 points for Jaz

Roy - 1 pont for Jaz
       - 2 points for Wendy

Casey - 1 point for Wendy
          - 2 points for Jaz

Jerico - 1 point for Joya
         - 2 points for Jaz

Tin - 1 point for Kigoy
     - 2 points for Tol

Biggel - 1 point for Kigoy
          - 2 point for Tol

Jaz got 14 points, Wendy had 11 points, Tol got 6 points and Casey received 5 points.

When Toni announced that Kigoy was safe, the latter was shocked for he can't believed that he's safe from eviction. He expected that he will be always nominated. :D

As you can see, Jaz got the highest points of nomination votes but since she had voluntarily exited the house, she was removed from the list, leaving Casey, Tol and Wendy for the next Eviction Night.

Casey was nominated because she always acts as if she's immature and she has a lot of emotional baggage. While Tol is up again for the same reasons they have on the last nomination. Wendy received the points (being 2nd to the highest) for they find her not serious on pursuing/doing the tasks. She tells bad and foul words consistently that annoyed the housemates a lot. While Jaz was too liberated and keep on telling unusual and wild stories to the housemates that are beyond their limitations. (it was like she's always talking about sex and sex and sex). :D

So that's for today. and thanks for reading! :)

P.S.
Please Vote to save Casey and Wendy! And Evict Tol. :)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #422 on: November 28, 2011, 04:37:21 PM »
I'm pretty shocked (and upset) about Jaz too... Her VE seemed to come out of nowhere!!! I can't stand Seichi, annoying!

I want Tol gone he's pretty useless...

Obviously I want Wendy to be saved!

2 sets of Big 4... Interesting!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #423 on: November 28, 2011, 04:38:56 PM »
Wendy is the only one who has something to bring among the nominees... I liked Casey but she seemed to disappear along the way

Tol is boring and is pretty much a wallflower
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #424 on: November 28, 2011, 04:43:45 PM »
Wendy is the only one who has something to bring among the nominees... I liked Casey but she seemed to disappear along the way

Tol is boring and is pretty much a wallflower

Super Like! hehe.. I really like Wendy and i hope (cross fingers) that she will survive this eviction. :D Tol's exposure is too much, he can now go and reunite with his family. :D