Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited  (Read 156750 times)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
Re: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited
« Reply #450 on: November 30, 2011, 06:17:42 PM »
im beginning to dislike the two of them. do you know that they know each other before they entered the house? pictures of divine and slater together are everywhere on facebook.

really?.. oh?!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o can i have some?.. i really don't have any idea about that. :D I don't know why, but for this season, i'm liking all the housemates who can stir up the plot. :D Almost all of the unlinight are my favorites. Special mention to my Denisse who's been my bet since the 3Gs and i really fight for her against my classmates. Now that we slowly see Tin's real color, she has her match with Denisse, (as the latter had already expressed her impressions on Tin before entering the house). While on the Unliday, i'm beginning to like Jessica so much and the team of Pamu/Seichii. I kinda agree with you that Steph has already changed. and i'm rooting for her now together with Lyn and ERICA. :D And of course, Paco. :D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
  • Username: MonAcosta
« Reply #451 on: November 30, 2011, 06:28:02 PM »
wow this twist with the dog is just tooo cruel - I could never imagine to ignore my dog if he enters the house. how mean of them. stupid producers with their tendency to overcomplicate this show only for entertainment value :mad

It's just evil... pure evil  :'( I totally felt for Jessica with the whole dog issue, I can't imagine not minding my own dog after not seeing it for a month

Me too.. I almost cried while watching her ignoring Lily. :'( I also have my dog and i really can't imagine if he enters the house after so many weeks of not seeing him. :'(

Regarding Tin, I'm totally surprised but I'm not going to dislike her. She has her points and just like any other girl, she was carried away by the situations. UnliNight Housemates have really more to share and to expose. I can't wait to see a face to face nomination or any other related task that would definitely stir up the plot. :D

Carried away by the situation?!!! it was one whole month carlex. ONE WHOLE MONTH OF FLIRTING!!!

Carlex, Tin is the type of girl you need to avoid. She talked to everyone how she felt uneasy with Biggel tailing her around. She made Biggel looked like an obsessive stalker to the other housemates!

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #452 on: November 30, 2011, 06:30:40 PM »
im beginning to dislike the two of them. do you know that they know each other before they entered the house? pictures of divine and slater together are everywhere on facebook.

really?.. oh?!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o can i have some?.. i really don't have any idea about that. :D I don't know why, but for this season, i'm liking all the housemates who can stir up the plot. :D Almost all of the unlinight are my favorites. Special mention to my Denisse who's been my bet since the 3Gs and i really fight for her against my classmates. Now that we slowly see Tin's real color, she has her match with Denisse, (as the latter had already expressed her impressions on Tin before entering the house). While on the Unliday, i'm beginning to like Jessica so much and the team of Pamu/Seichii. I kinda agree with you that Steph has already changed. and i'm rooting for her now together with Lyn and ERICA. :D And of course, Paco. :D

This is actually a picture of foyr people. The fourth one was hiding at the back of the guy in white.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #453 on: November 30, 2011, 06:35:21 PM »
Carried away by the situation?!!! it was one whole month carlex. ONE WHOLE MONTH OF FLIRTING!!!
Carlex, Tin is the type of girl you need to avoid. She talked to everyone how she felt uneasy with Biggel tailing her around. She made Biggel looked like an obsessive stalker to the other housemates!

LOL.. I got your point. Even my family here says the same. They now don't like Tin and i was kinda here just to balance everything. :D :D  :D :D :D but i'm not totally with her. :D besides, all i'm waiting for is her future fights with Denisse. :D

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #454 on: November 30, 2011, 06:38:03 PM »
well, that picture answers my question on why Divine and Slater are sooooo close. I guess, BB will do something regarding this, in an appointed time. :D

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #455 on: November 30, 2011, 06:48:06 PM »
well, that picture answers my question on why Divine and Slater are sooooo close. I guess, BB will do something regarding this, in an appointed time. :D

i don't think so. shey and cantonese girl in teenterntional house during the pbbteen3 knew each other before they even entered the house and big brother didn't do anything.

There are actually a lot of controversies when it comes to casting the housemates that's why BB now prohibits them to talk about their auditions. This wasn't the case in PBB1 to PBBteen1. The rule prohibiting the HMs from talking about their audition was given only during the season 2, and from then on it was not lifted. As you know, Wendy Valdez auditioned for Dream Academy but only made it to the top 30. she didn't become an official contestant although i saw her sang in PDA Uplate. I was really surprised when she entered the house in PBB2.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #456 on: November 30, 2011, 06:51:24 PM »

LOL.. I got your point. Even my family here says the same. They now don't like Tin and i was kinda here just to balance everything. :D :D  :D :D :D but i'm not totally with her. :D besides, all i'm waiting for is her future fights with Denisse. :D

I think Denisse is a really cool person. i doubt that she'll ever have a fight with tin. but then again, bea saw (one of the nicest HMs ever) had two of the most unforgettable fights in pbb history.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #457 on: December 01, 2011, 06:33:42 AM »
wow this twist with the dog is just tooo cruel - I could never imagine to ignore my dog if he enters the house. how mean of them. stupid producers with their tendency to overcomplicate this show only for entertainment value :mad

It's just evil... pure evil  :'( I totally felt for Jessica with the whole dog issue, I can't imagine not minding my own dog after not seeing it for a month

Me too.. I almost cried while watching her ignoring Lily. :'( I also have my dog and i really can't imagine if he enters the house after so many weeks of not seeing him. :'(

Regarding Tin, I'm totally surprised but I'm not going to dislike her. She has her points and just like any other girl, she was carried away by the situations. UnliNight Housemates have really more to share and to expose. I can't wait to see a face to face nomination or any other related task that would definitely stir up the plot. :D

I'm a girl and my dogs are Doberman and a Husky... those are guy dogs, I think  :D

The Unlinight House is such a hot mess trainwreck! Kigoy, Tin, Biggel, Divine... So much personalities! If Paco was there, IDK the house might be on fire already  :D

Bringing in Wendy's Boyfriend is also kinda mean IMO...

I see where Divine and the rest of the housemates are coming from when it comes to Kigoy, if he really wants to change he should make an effort, and there seems to be none on his part, he's my hatest housemate but I want him to stay coz he causes way too much drama

I can see Deniesse creating drama in the middle of the season, she seems to have a really strong personality that she seems to be hiding for now, I like her too  :D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #458 on: December 01, 2011, 09:54:23 AM »

I'm a girl and my dogs are Doberman and a Husky... those are guy dogs, I think  :D

The Unlinight House is such a hot mess trainwreck! Kigoy, Tin, Biggel, Divine... So much personalities! If Paco was there, IDK the house might be on fire already  :D

I see where Divine and the rest of the housemates are coming from when it comes to Kigoy, if he really wants to change he should make an effort, and there seems to be none on his part, he's my hatest housemate but I want him to stay coz he causes way too much drama

I can see Deniesse creating drama in the middle of the season, she seems to have a really strong personality that she seems to be hiding for now, I like her too  :D

Diniese is showing her bitchy side. Watch Unlinight tonight and you'll see her spray aerosol on Paco's face.

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #459 on: December 01, 2011, 12:25:32 PM »
PINOY BIG BROTHER UNLIDAY DECEMBER 1, 2011

A new day in the house means a new day to endure for the housemates as the distractions came pouring into the house.

The housemates were woke up with a tune from the Philippine folk dance Tinikling. Tnikling is a folk dance where the dancers have to dance over two bamboos that are hitting in each other. (Watch the video of Tinikling
here
). As soon they opened the door of their bedroom, they understood what the wake up call was about. The new distraction are two Tinikling ninjas. The ninjas hit their bamboos together wherever they went. But the housemates were very determined and were able to win another point for their weekly task.

Meanwhile, Seiichi continued wooing Pamu. Most of the time, he was just fooling around while all the housemates have a laugh teasing them.  However, once the two of them found peace alone together, Seiichi talked to Pamu in a more serious note. While she cut hSeiichi’s fingernails, he said, “I like you… I like you.” Pamu shyly finished clipping his fingernails and muttered, “Thank you.”

A new distraction entered the house. Pamu was called by Big Brother into the confession only to meet a masked guy sitting on the confession room’s seat. Big Brother told her to sit down; she sat on the chair and told Big Brother that she noticed that the chair has a new cover.

She joked around smelling the guy, pretending that he was nothing but a chair cover. But once she reached out for the mask, she realized that it was her so-called “ultimate crush.” The former PBB Celebrity housemate Zanjoe Marudo was in fact the masked man. She squealed and ran for the door. She yelled, “Kuya mukhang mamahalin yung foam nyo”(Big Brother, the foam [of the chair] looks very expensive.)

Big Brother, confused with Pamu’s reaction, asked, “May problema ba  sa upuan ko?” (Is there a problem with my chair?) Pamu said yes so Big Brother asked her to describe the chair. Pamu answered, “Sexy po yung upuan nyo.” (Your chair is sexy,)

In the end, Pamu failed the distraction. Nevertheless, she left the confession room squealing, happily.

Big Brother finally gave the contra battle between the two houses. The two houses should compete on a jump rope challenge. Each house has to have 8 representatives. They need to create three routines for 8 minutes. The winner will get the 150,000 pesos weekly prize.

Later, Zanjoe Marudo entered the house to bring mayhem to the housemates’ practice for the contra battle. The housemates were successful in ignoring him first but in the end failed when Big Brother called back Zanjoe and the rest of the housemates shook Zanjoe’s hands.

Big Brother called Kim, Paco, Erica and Steph to announce Reg’s Forced Eviction. Big Brother first asked them whom among the housemates they have a negative feeling with. Reg was unanimously mentioned by the four. Big Brother continued that sometimes it is easy to forget about the rules of the house for being busy. Then he showed a video clip to them where Reg was talking to Luz and Mark with what he saw on TV about Pinoy Big Brother when he was still outside the house. Big Brother also showed Reg’s other violations. Big Brother explained that Reg is given the forced eviction. Big Brother told the four not to twell anyone about Reg’s eviction. He also mentioned that Luz and Mark will have to facethe consequence of asking Reg about what he saw on TV about PBB.

Watch Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited (Unliday) December 1, 2011 Episode

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #460 on: December 01, 2011, 01:51:02 PM »

Diniese is showing her bitchy side. Watch Unlinight tonight and you'll see her spray aerosol on Paco's face.

OMG Deniesse <3 HAHAHAHA Aerosol!

Have they announced who will be ejected in the Unliday house?
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #461 on: December 01, 2011, 03:48:24 PM »

OMG Deniesse <3 HAHAHAHA Aerosol!

Have they announced who will be ejected in the Unliday house?

Reg Forced Evicted.

I was surprised with Denisse. I thought she was nice.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #462 on: December 01, 2011, 06:56:28 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother UnliNight: December 1, 2011 Episode
A New Bunch of Distractions

Before anything else, i just wanted to express how i love this episode! This seems to be the episode wherein a lot of housemates were seen with their own description of "Other Side". I'm loving the plot as both houses are competing not only on their weekly tasks, or such other related ones but also their battle against the personalities of each other.

For the continuation of the mini contra battle, the third round wherein the housemates can now choose their lifelines among their other housemates and must charade the things BB will ask them to identify. For the tagalogers, the words needed to be identified are of course, english words and vice versa for the englishers.

Team Wayuk, chose Paco as their lifeline while Joya played for the High Voltage. Both teams are playing the game at the same time, and the one who will first identify the word being described will get a point. Additional point will be given if the player will be able to use it in a sentence.

Pamu was the first one to score and Carlo and the rest were quietly surprised that Pamu knew the word. It was like a judgement on her. (  :o :o  )
[attachment=1]
On Wayuk,, Paco accidentally violated BB's rule on the game as well with those of major house rules. He mouthed the answers to Seichii, disqualifying them for that round. Upon knowing this, high voltage violently reacted and screamed "CHEATER!" and even request for a forced eviction of Paco. Denisse of High Voltage commented on the incident and told Paco, (though they cannot actually hear their opponent), "You have to take a look on the rulebook! Why don't you read it? My goodness, you've a stinky name yet, your whole personality stinks."  (and i was like,  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o , love it. :D)

Pamu and Kevin were the only ones who got the answers correctly, indicating a first major win for the Team Wayuk. They now have the privilege to use the PBB Resort exclusively for one week.
After the announcement of the game, everyone talked about Paco and how they played the game. Divine said that Paco is a dirty dirty dirty player. (it only happened once, then they've already considered it as dirty? hmm?!)

Eting and Biggel were happy despite of the results because for them, these are all new experiences and lessons that they can be proud of. And, there's always "next time". :D

But if these two boys were happy with the results, Casey expressed her disappointed regarding Denisse's reactions and words. She talked to Divine and said, "If you are playing a game, it is wrong for you, first of all, to cheat, second one, to criticize a person based on what she knows or not and what she says." (actually, i am  not sure with this one, if Casey was referring to Denisse or to Divine.?)
[attachment=2][attachment=3]
For the continuation of the weekly task, Tin's mom was interviewed to get to know more about Tin's pets. Her mom revealed that this is the first time that she's far away from her pets and that she considers these pets as her siblings. Later on, four of her pet dogs entered the house. The dogs were of course, able to identify their master and tried their very little best for them to be noticed. They even poop and pee on the house but of course, the housemates are to good on ignoring them. This round was leveled up when Tin was summoned to the confession room to talked to BB, but to her surprise, her favorite and first ever pet dog was there, waiting for her. The conversation of her with BB went so tragic as she had no idea that outside the confession room, Wendy had already lost that round while she keeps on ignoring her pet.. Wendy, aside from that she's afraid of dogs, is also allergic to them and to the best of she can, she tried to ignore it but unfortunately, she really can't.
[attachment=4][attachment=5][attachment=6]
Another distraction was about to come when the housemates were conversing about Paco. The first ones to enter the house told the other housemates about how it was ungrateful to live with Paco. They keep on telling bad things about him while the listeners were attentively describing Paco on their minds. They were trying to picture out the house with Paco and his bad image. :D :( :D :(
[attachment=7]
Meanwhile, that time, BB was also talking to the "talk of the house", Paco. He instructed him to enter the Luxury house as he will be a clown who will distract them.
When he got the signal to go in, he was immediately noticed by the housemates and of course, for them, its another one hell round of distractions to ignore.
[attachment=8][attachment=9][attachment=10]
Denisse expressed her disgrace and annoyance to Paco with BB. She harshly uttered bad critics to Paco such as, "He has no sense of humor. He has a lot of dead air. Boring! He's not funny at all. He's also a bit stupid, since he's a clown, he supposed to be making fun or at least try to make us laugh, but he didn't."
After dinner time, Denisse pretended that the house smells stinky and decided to spray some aerosol but of course, it is intended to spray on Paco to put him away from the house.
[attachment=11][attachment=13][attachment=12]
After his task, Paco talked to BB and expressed his disappointment and to what the other housemates have done to him. Of course he knew that its all about the task, but he cannot deny the feeling of being unwanted, of someone being neglected and ignored especially that he had valued those people before. He was hit below the belt and felt the harshness of them to him. "Now that they mean war, we have to set the game on."

Regarding the First ever MAIN BATTLE to be held on Friday, The two houses should compete on a jump rope challenge. Each house has to have 8 representatives. They need to create three routines for 3 minutes.

All the housemates auditioned to Divine, since she's one of the HOHs and openly disqualified Kigoy for joining the battle. She said that it will be easier without him. Of course, the latter felt how it hurts to be outcast for a game and said that he has the capability to join but since they're the bosses, he cannot insist and fight for his rights.

While the 8 chosen representatives were away and rehearsing on the activity area, Kigoy, while cooking continued to tell his side to Tol. Well, he advised the former to just focus on his moment. "Since its their moment to shine on doing the battle, its your moment now to shine in cooking. So on with your cooking thing. :D "

Well, that's all for today, and by the way, (regarding the Unliday) i also love how Zanjoe distracted the housemates. It's good to see him with Bianca as the host introduces him as if nothing happened to them. LOL.
[attachment=14]
And i definitely on the side of Paco. I'm now one of his fans and going to vote to save him whatever happens. I'm loving Denisse more and more. Her comments and personality are way too good to create huge fights in the house. While Divine and the rest are very irritated to Kigoy and i like how Kigoy now handles the situation. Casey is also a promising one. My goodness, it seems to be that all of the "too good to be true" are in the Unliday while all the bitches and Mosteriffic houemates are on unlinight.
I felt pity for Reg, and at the same time, i also kinda like him a bit for he could really bring out the worst on the housemates. its a shame that he'll be leaving too soon.

Here's the actions from tonight's highlight episode:

Pinoy Big Brother UnlinNight Dec. 1, 2011 Episode

Thanks for reading! :D Have a nice day!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 08:25:59 PM by carlex »

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #463 on: December 01, 2011, 07:22:37 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother UnliNight: December 1, 2011 Episode
A New Bunch of Distractions

After the announcement of the game, everyone talked about Paco and how they played the game. Divine said that Paco is a dirty dirty dirty player. (it only happened once, then they've already considered it as dirty? hmm?!)

After dinner time, Denisse pretended that the house smells stinky and decided to spray some aerosol but of course, it is intended to spray on Paco to put him away from the house.
Here's the actions from tonight's highlight episode:

Pinoy Big Brother UnlinNight Dec. 1, 2011 Episode

Thanks for reading! :D Have a nice day![/size]

One word: AWESOME!!!

Just when we thought everyone will play it safe. I wish they don't evict Paco or Denisse yet.

This house is too competitive. Probably the most competitive among the groups of housemates in PBB History. Even housemates of PBB3 House A are not as competitive as these people.

I just love the huge contrast between Team Wayuk and Team High Voltage. Im rooting for Wayuk - the underdog! They better bring it tomorrow - God they are dancers so they should nail the challenge!

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #464 on: December 01, 2011, 07:30:34 PM »

Just when we thought everyone will play it safe. I wish they don't evict Paco or Denisse yet.

This house is too competitive. Probably the most competitive among the groups of housemates in PBB History. Even housemates of PBB3 House A are not as competitive as these people.

I just love the huge contrast between Team Wayuk and Team High Voltage. Im rooting for Wayuk - the underdog! They better bring it tomorrow - God they are dancers so they should nail the challenge!

I'm going to do my best to campaign, ask for solicitation or whatsoever just to save Paco and Denisse. They are really the stirrers for this season. :D I really wonder if there's only a wall dividing the two houses, and hopefully, in the middle of the battle, this "wall" would collapse, making it ONE WHOLE HOUSE, therefore, forcing them to live under one roof! that's definitely one big battle! LOL..

I'm a huge fan of HV but i want to bet on the Wayuk this time. I want to see how Divine would react if they got lost and Kigoy will definitely blamed her. LOL.. :D and the rest of the HV will be miserable. LOL..

Offline keitaro urashima

• Mole
« Reply #465 on: December 02, 2011, 02:23:33 AM »

I'm going to do my best to campaign, ask for solicitation or whatsoever just to save Paco and Denisse. They are really the stirrers for this season. :D I really wonder if there's only a wall dividing the two houses, and hopefully, in the middle of the battle, this "wall" would collapse, making it ONE WHOLE HOUSE, therefore, forcing them to live under one roof! that's definitely one big battle! LOL..

I'm a huge fan of HV but i want to bet on the Wayuk this time. I want to see how Divine would react if they got lost and Kigoy will definitely blamed her. LOL.. :D and the rest of the HV will be miserable. LOL..

Divine's attitude towards Kigoy is truly a personal attack. Why was she doing that anyway? For the task? Why not blatantly exclude Tol or Casey instead? I think Divine and Slater are the stereotypical, telenovela "rich kids" here in the Philippines. they don't like being with a poor person in one room.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #466 on: December 02, 2011, 04:58:50 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother UnliNight: December 2, 2011 Episode
The FIRST MAIN BATTLE

Before the main battle, here's a video clip of the announcement of the Battle between the two houses (and the truth behind the existence of both houses). This is their first time to hear their opponent's cheer.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42pBnhKKpc0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42pBnhKKpc0</a>

First of all, i was not able to watch the Unliday episode but since there's always a recap before the unlinight starts, I was able to get a glimpse of what happened for today's episode. The happenings were about the entrance of a musical band who served as the main distraction for the day as well as the entrance of Kigoy to the industrial house just to do the same with what Paco had done on the Luxury house. They were successful ignoring these bunch of distractions. Housemates also talked about Paco's fate in the hands of the Unlinight housemates wherein he was totally neglected but treated badly and that they were so mean to do those things to him (mentioning the spraying of aerosol to Paco by Deniesse).

I have a bad internet connection this time that's why i can't watch today's episode of UnliDay. Thanks that there's still UnliNight for me to satisfy my addiction to BB.

For tonight's episode, everyone was so busy preparing for their first main battle against the Wayuk. Seth and Divine had a little argument about the routines and who's going to follow and who's to lead. And as usual, the other housemates were at Divine's side and they thought that Kigoy was better than Seth. They rather prefer Kigoy because he will follow their orders for sure. They don't want Seth coz he was the first one to disobey and argue with what they want.  >:( >:( Though Kigoy often expresses that he has his own will and wants, at the end of the day, he will still follow what the majority wants. And what the majority wants is what Divine and Slater have dictated them to follow. I beginning to hate them little by little. I'm starting to see their super high egos. Seth was only trying to encourage the other housemates that they can do what he can. But his concern was taken on a bad angle by Divine's group.
But at the end of it, they have decided to confront Seth and reconciled both sides to be able to work harmoniously  & continue with their rehearsal.
You can watch their argument here: (Divine & Slater against Seth)

It's on the first part. (PART 1)
PBB UNLINIGHT Dec. 2, 2011 Episode

(while part two and part three has the clip of their FIRST EVER MAIN BATTLE (click here))

For this battle, BB invited three judges to watch and of course to decide for the first winner of the 150,000 pesos.
Mickey Perz of PBB Season 2 was one of them. :D

For today's round of distractions, a man wearing an all black suit entered with a big snake on him. He tried to put it on each housemate's arms but he was simply ignored despite their fear on snakes. Except for Wendy, though she was somehow able to ignored it, had expressed her desire to leave the house coz she can't stand what BB is up to. She cried while trying her best to be bold enough to face the snake. "Papa, i want to go home!", was all that she keeps on saying.

well, that's all for today, i'm sorry for my bad recap, i'm really having a bad time here with my internet connection. :D
 thanks for reading! :D TOmorrow will be the eviction and the announcement of the first winner of the battle. :D

EDITED: VIDEO SITE OF TODAY's EPISODE.

How about you guys?.. which Team do you think has the best Jump Rope Exhibition?. :D

« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 07:26:06 PM by carlex »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #467 on: December 02, 2011, 07:26:38 PM »
EDITED: VIDEO SITE OF TODAY's EPISODE.

How about you guys?.. which Team do you think has the best Jump Rope Exhibition?. :D

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #468 on: December 03, 2011, 04:43:20 AM »
Thank goodness Reg is given a forced Eviction!! he is irritating in the Unliday house. :)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #469 on: December 03, 2011, 04:56:30 AM »
i quiet dislike Denise because of her attitude  :(

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #470 on: December 03, 2011, 05:09:01 AM »
Hope that Casey is saved from nominations....Wendy pls be evicted :)

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #471 on: December 03, 2011, 05:16:45 AM »
so sad that the dogs of Tin, she ignored it....she cried.... :(

i think that the High voltage team will win the task.....Go Team High Voltage!!! :D

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #472 on: December 03, 2011, 09:17:37 AM »
i think that the High voltage team will win the task.....Go Team High Voltage!!! :D

i kinda like the performances of High Voltage but i must commend on Team Wayuk's effort to let Naprey join their routine. For me it was a critical move to do but at the same time, very clever. :D The judges liked how he did his part and honestly, it is positively stunning. :D

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #473 on: December 03, 2011, 06:31:38 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited: 2nd Eviction Night

So, here's the recap for the 2nd Eviction Night. It was supposed to be a back to back eviction but Reg was unfortunately given a forced eviction. Until the live show starts, Reg had no idea that he will be leaving the house soon because of his violations, at that moment, all he knew was that he's going to face the public's decision.

But before we go directly to the unexpected evictions, here are some of the happenings in the house.
Both houses received the last batch of distractions for their weekly task.

On UnliDay:

The housemates were given the chance to have a pool party (since they're the only ones who can make use of it) and they've noticed some bunch of erasers displayed on the pool area. These beautiful and unique erasers are collections of Erica which she considered one of the most precious things she had ever had. Obviously, she's not comfortable seeing her collections' sets on the pool area and that she should do something before something else bad happens to them. Surprisingly, the rain pours and Erica didn't think twice and saved her collections. She apologized to her housemates for what she had done. She even advised them to be thrift enough this week in the event that they will lose. Her eraser thing was explained by the PBB psychologist and from there, it was known that these erasers has very significant meaning to the whole personality and life of Erica.

When they returned to the house, a litson (a very delicious delicacy here on the Philippines, its like a giant roasted pig's meat) was on their dining table. They were successful on ignoring this delicious food of ours.

Regarding Reg's eviction, Paco, Erica, Kim and Steph were the first ones to know about BB's decision on Reg's fate. They were able to watch the violations of Reg and were tasked to make the last few days of Reg worthwhile. Paco, in response to this task, decided to bring up an open forum to talk about how the other housemates felt toward each other. This was the cue for the rest of the housemates to expressed their disappointment on Reg's sudden change of attitude. Erica lead the forum wherein she talked about how she felt Reg's rudeness these past few days. Everyone else followed and when its Reg's turn to answer back their complaints about him, he openly shared his whole life story to them. He revealed that his family belongs to a high social status in the Philippines. HE also shared his ultimate goal that has just been achieved by him upon entering the BB house. And that is to prove to them that First impression never lasts. As you remember, Reg was a power stranger who was chosen by the housemates because they thought that he's good and kind and that they have really a nice impression on him. But, suddenly, he has this notorious "sudden change" of attitude that everyone was pissed off and annoyed to the highest level. This serves as  his explanation to these events as he was showing to them how first impression should never be trusted and therefore, never should last.

Regarding their First battle, after the performance, Ryan expressed his amazement and admiration to Naprey. What he did is just so inspiring and so uplifting to their spirits. Naprey also cried while hearing these precious praises from a dancer (while Ryan was also sharing his tears while talking to Naprey) and asked for a paper if he could write it down all of their praises because he cannot believe on what he's hearing about.
[attachment=6]
For their weekly task, a total of 14 distractions came into the house and Team Wayuk was successful for ignoring more than half of these distractions.

On UnliNight;

It was Carlo's birthday and everyone greeted him as they embrace him upon awakening on that day. The distraction for them that day was connected to his birthday wherein a giant gift box with a cake on the top of it resided for a while in the living room. Afterwards, a lady wearing a sexy suit with her hat (which was the cake) glanced out of the gift box and danced her way to Carlo and the rest of the housemates. To save the male housemates form distractions, the girl housemates tried their bet to cope up with the dancing lady's charisma on boys.

For their final and last distraction, a breaking news was flashed on their plasma screen where a lady was reporting about the happenings on the house as well as with their counterpart, the team wayuk. unfortunately, they were unsuccessful ignoring the news as they have talked and listen to it attentively. They were puzzled and very curious to know who's the housemate that receives a forced eviction.

Then, later on, they were able to watch their performances on their first Contra Battle. Housemates were thankful that they were able to do it with the energy needed and that they  were successful on performing it and coming out with that routine despite of their misunderstandings during rehearsals.

Afterwards, the result of their weekly task was given to them, and just like with the Team Wayuk, they were also able to ignore 9 out of the 14 distractions BB had given to them. This only means that both houses will have a hundred percent budget for next week. :D

Now, let's go to the live show.
[attachment=3]
The result of the First Contra Battle was delivered to the housemates live. A clip of the judges decision was shown to the housemates where 2 out of 3 favored the performances of Team HIGH VOLTAGE! Yes, you read it right, only one judge voted for Team Wayuk, which means that the fisrt 150,000 Pesos from the pot money will be for TEAM HIGH VOLTAGE.  Team Standing, 1-0 :D
[attachment=7][attachment=8][attachment=9]
Upon this winning victory announcement, a sexy girl entered the Luxury house, with her was a bag of money which she put on the Team High Voltage's glass money bank.

Toni talked to both houses for the first time this season and asked them some questions that raised up the curtains for a new round of issues to debate for.

[attachment=4]
Toni first talked to Deniesse and asked her what does her team has which their opponent doesn't have. She just replied that maybe, they have more energy, they were more energized than the other and that their spirit as a group prevailed and it can be seen on their house.
[attachment=5]
This was answered back by Paco when he was asked by Toni if he agrees with what Deniesse had said and what was his experiences when he entered the Luxury house to distract them.
"I don't believe that. We also have the energy and compare to them, i can say that we are more united than them. She says that they are spirit as a group is visible, but that's not what i've saw. Based on my observations, their house is a house full of mean people living together with some spraying aerosol on your face. :p "

Now, enough of the tension, here's the eviction proper.

On the industrial house, Mark, Luz and Reg were summoned to the confession room to deliver the bad news to them. The three was able to watch Reg's violations and these were; several lapel violations and the violation regarding about bringing the news about the outside world and about the show on a audience's perspective to the current housemates. Reg told Mark and Luz about the show (since he's not yet in it for the first few weeks) while the two asked for more clarifications and questioned him more about the show outside. This signals BB to give Reg his formal forced eviction while Mark and Luz were told that they will receive their punishment in the appointed time.

On the Luxury house, Toni revealed the results of the votes and called Wendy as the fist saved housemate. Then afterwards, Tol's name was announced as the last saved housemate for tonight leaving Casey as the second housemate to be evicted for the Luxury house.
[attachment=1]
Here's the percentages of votes.

EVICT VOTES              NET VOTES                SAVE VOTES

Wendy               - 15.84                      22.58                           38.42
Tol                     - 6.81                      11.07                           17.88
CASEY                -5.15                       10.57                           15.90

[attachment=2]
Actually, i was happy for Wendy, she's one of my favorites, and was shocked to know that Casey is going home. I know that she has a lot of fans but i think that those with Wendy made it sure that she will be saved. And as you can see, Tol and Casey's percentages are soo close.

The two evictees were interviewed and asked them who they think will up for the next eviction. Casey said that most of the housemates are irritated and often misunderstood Deniesse which she thinks will be the basis for her to be nominated this week. But she said that she understand Deniesse and that she knows where she's coming from.
While Reg said that Erica will be up.
[attachment=10][attachment=11]
Well, there you have it, our second Evictee, Casey and our first forced evictee for the season, Reg. :D
Tomorrow will be the 3rd Back to Back Nomination Night :D

Thanks for reading and have a good day! :D
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 06:41:08 PM by carlex »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #474 on: December 03, 2011, 06:36:36 PM »
Casey was the one I was sure would be safe... I was wrong apparently!  :D

I'm so happy that Wendy is safe and that she has a big following!

I'm upset that Tol is safe and by such a small percentage!!!!  :-\ I was hoping he would go! He's a bore
FUTURE AFP OF BB19