Author Topic: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited  (Read 156778 times)

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
Re: Pinoy Big Brother 4: Unlimited
« Reply #525 on: December 15, 2011, 05:08:14 AM »
Nice! She seems like a fascinating person! She reminds me of my friends actually!  :D

I'm friends with Wendy  :) I'm good friends with her younger sister we were schoolmates in HS as well  :)

It's no secret that Tol, Seth, Kigoy and probs Eting are also outsiders... Tol I don't care so much. But I don't like the fact that Slater took advantage of the situation to cause more damage... I'm not a big fan of the Slater and Divine alliance, as much as I don't like the Seichi and Pamu love team...

Seichi is kinda trying too hard to make a love team... Pamu is fine coz she doesn't seem to take it too seriously

yeah, I've already know that you're somehow related to Wendy. :D I've been reading all of the posts here in this site. :D
Yes, Deniesse is a very nice person, however, my instructor revealed some of her negative attitudes and one lie that she'd bring into the house. But its a very minimal lie, don't worry, and i don't have any idea why she had to tell that. :D
by the way, MonAcosta will be busy this coming days, and i can't do the recaps of the Unliday for the meantime. Can i ask a favor?. if you could do the recaps of Unliday even just for this week?. :D Thanks for considering. :D

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #526 on: December 15, 2011, 02:54:29 PM »
Nice! She seems like a fascinating person! She reminds me of my friends actually!  :D

I'm friends with Wendy  :) I'm good friends with her younger sister we were schoolmates in HS as well  :)

It's no secret that Tol, Seth, Kigoy and probs Eting are also outsiders... Tol I don't care so much. But I don't like the fact that Slater took advantage of the situation to cause more damage... I'm not a big fan of the Slater and Divine alliance, as much as I don't like the Seichi and Pamu love team...

Seichi is kinda trying too hard to make a love team... Pamu is fine coz she doesn't seem to take it too seriously

yeah, I've already know that you're somehow related to Wendy. :D I've been reading all of the posts here in this site. :D
Yes, Deniesse is a very nice person, however, my instructor revealed some of her negative attitudes and one lie that she'd bring into the house. But its a very minimal lie, don't worry, and i don't have any idea why she had to tell that. :D
by the way, MonAcosta will be busy this coming days, and i can't do the recaps of the Unliday for the meantime. Can i ask a favor?. if you could do the recaps of Unliday even just for this week?. :D Thanks for considering. :D

Okay I can do unliday for the meantime starting tom... Where do you get your screencaps BTW?  :D or probably a link of an episode online? Coz I tend to go home at random times from school... I go to AdMU and I live all the way in the south  :D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #527 on: December 15, 2011, 03:27:16 PM »
Okay I can do unliday for the meantime starting tom... Where do you get your screencaps BTW?  :D or probably a link of an episode online? Coz I tend to go home at random times from school... I go to AdMU and I live all the way in the south  :D

here's where i get my screencaps. I'm doing my own "printscreen" images by watching the show in these links. :D
and by the way.. thank you! that's really great! :D

I prefer the first one. The second one is just for an alternative just in case you'll find it hard to watch it from there.

http://www.pinoytvreplay.net/category/abs-cbn/

http://pinoybigbrotherrecap.blogspot.com/

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #528 on: December 15, 2011, 04:18:13 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother UnliNight: December 15, 2011 Episode
Seth VS. the House & the Christmachine Weekly Task
[attachment=1]
Team HV gets into their weekly task when the public started to request songs from them. On their first attempt, a sudden  argument took place between the HOH Biggel and Kigoy. They were performing when, Kigoy suddenly dance his way into the front while Biggel takes his rap part on the carol song. This made the latter to be destructed and openly told the housemates that it was because of Kigoy's awful dance. Kigoy defended himself that he just did what he just heard to do. This argument grew in more intense as Kigoy and Biggel continued to answer back each accusations. But when everyone noticed Kigoy is about to explode (as in to the highest level), they became silent and didn't make any comment at all. Its because another song request was made. The public have no idea that there's something that happens at that moment.
[attachment=2][attachment=3][attachment=4]
Kigoy even warned the housemates that if they continue to tell him that he's the sole bearer/cause of destruction to the group, he will exit that task and give way to them since they are always right. :D And, in just a snap, everyone shuts their mouth and started to sing the song, but Kigoy was visibly not participating though he stands next to the other housemates singing the fan's request.

After it, BB called him to the confession room and scolded him for his frequent rampant in the house. He blamed Biggel for it and said that that 19 year old boy doesn't respect him since he became the HOH. BB didn't see his reason as acceptable and confronted him that he's the one who should make the necessary "changes" in order to stop these non sense commotions.

Then, he returned to living room, calmed and less aggressive. He asks for an apology from everyone, then they continued the task.

Cut off time came, and its time for the housemates to take a rest. But Seth seems to be just starting to heat up. He shared his thoughts to Tol, (who's been always the adviser of this group) about the housemates and the survey they have answered regarding the mini contra battle. "IF that's what they think of me, then let's play a game, I'll be unreliable. They are so gross. I don't know if Filipinos are like those people here? I know I'm a Filipino, but them?.. maybe not?. I'm living here together with a bunch of "immature" people who thinks that me, as the mature one is the most ridiculous one. I hate it when i'm eating, while someone else is trying to take out all of his luggage in his nose?! Then the other one will scratch his butt then high five another housemate. With Deniesse, i don;t know how she was raised by her parents?. Does she even cleanses her mouth? She's so dirty because of the way she speaks those foul words and constantly swear all the time."
The rest of the housemates talked about Seth's adjustment and attitude. They conclude that he's been in trouble of penetrating into a consolidated group, and that he doesn't know how to get along with them. They decided to talk to Tol to initiate the confrontation with him, before its too late. (Which for me is a total crap! Why don't they pick up their feet and be the one who should confront him?.. It's because they're afraid to be verbally obstructed. They afraid to know how ridiculous they are. LOL :D)
[attachment=5][attachment=6]
The result, whether they will be able to confront him or not will be discussed on the next episode. :D
[attachment=7]
That's for today and thanks for reading :D

Have a nice day everyone.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #529 on: December 16, 2011, 01:00:28 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother UnliDay: December 16, 2011 Episode

Hi all I will be filling in for both Carlex and MonAcosta for this episode!

Pamu and Seichi have had been distant for the past few days because Seichi can't return the feeling Pamu has for him. However they we're able to patch things up eventually and decided to be just "close friends." So Big Brother decided to give them a kiddie treat... Ice Cream in a park! Park being Big Brother's resort area. This is when they discussed their (fake) relationship some more, this is when things start to take a confusing turn to at least the viewers. Pamu said that something about Seichi changed when he transferred from the Night House to the Day House, he became  more "proud" I guess, Seichi on the other hand insisted he hadn't. What apparently has a boyfriend. In the end of this (forced, staged, faked) conversation Seichi concluded that he does have feelings for Pamu and she is very much happy that they are back to normal just being "close friends."

I seriously hate it when these house force to make love teams... You can tell when it's real to when its fake, this defo fake

[attachment=1][attachment=2]

The next day, the housemates were shocked to see the new Christmas decor around the house. They were also able to receive their prize of "unlimited" chocolates but there is a catch. They must fish it from floating containers in the pool and grab it while blindfolded in the pool. After claiming their reward, they're now able to use the resort area.

[attachment=3][attachment=4]

After swimming, Luz was saying how hot and sexy Big Brother's voice is! Jessica, Pamu and Paco started teasing her. After a while BB said "Luz" and everyone burst in to laughter! Luz was very much hyper, Pamu was also hyper teasing Kevin.

[attachment=5][attachment=6][attachment=7]

The housemates then begin recording their very own Christmas Song and make a music video! Paco decided to take the lead with Kim helping him out. They also began their Christmas carolling with special request from ex-housemates Mark and Lord as well as a request from Luz's daughter. I'd also like to add that Jessica has a really nice voice! To pass the time Steph interviewed Seichi as if he were already out of the house, asking questions such as "who is your crush?" with Seichi's answer as Pamu  ::) But things took an interesting turn when the next request comes from Pamu's Boyfriend himself!!!!

[attachment=9][attachment=8]

The episode ends with the music video the housemates worked hard for (attached bellow)! Enjoy and thanks for reading!  :)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnIz-PTCuKY" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OnIz-PTCuKY</a>

« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 01:50:52 PM by marie44 »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #530 on: December 16, 2011, 08:07:13 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother UnliNight: December 16, 2011 Episode
Music Videos' World Premiere & SETH's confrontations

Before anything else, i would like to Thank Marie44 for doing the great recap on the last episode of Unliday. :D

So for tonight, you'll about to witness another original outputs of the housemates as they conquer the 3rd Contra Battle this week. But before we get into that, let's have first some of the other happenings. :D

Way back last week, Seth wished to become Santa Claus for a day to experience Christmas here in the Philippines.. BB gave his wish and he made Seth as the Santa Seth to take on the wishes of the housemates. Unfortunately, he's not really going to do their wishes but only, his task is to listen to all of their wishlist. He chose Biggel as his reindeer and Kigoy as his elf. One by one, each housemate was fetch by the Santa's helpers and brought to the confession room to sit on his lap and tell him their wishes for this Christmas.

[attachment=1][attachment=2][attachment=3]

Affected by the survey on their mini Contra Battle, Jerico tried to "change" and imrpove himself by preparing the housemates breakfast (on his own) and doing the dishes afterwards. Wendy commended him by doing those thing and said, "Oh Jerico! You're improving huh!" (waaah?!! whatever?!!)  ::) ::)

[attachment=4]

Then, the housemates started to shoot their Music Video despite of having their weekly task ongoing. :D
[attachment=5]

BB initiate the move to fix the issues between Seth and the rest of the housemates, most especially to Carlo, Deniesse and Slater. BB summoned these three housemates who are "against" Seth's presence in the house. BB lend them a audio recording of Seth's resentments and statements that is full of anger and disappointment. Then, they were asked one by one if they wanted to confront Seth in the confession room instead of having all facing him against them. From Carlo's statement, "Its gonna be him against all of them if we are going to talk at the living room"

[attachment=6][attachment=7][attachment=8]

Then, BB called including Seth and together with Tol to serve as the middleman to face the confrontation.

[attachment=9]

Their conversation was filled with Tension, as expected and Seth really burst out his emotions and those four were just calm and keeps him on telling that he must know how to adjust and understand the "Real" Filipino Culture. Seth opened it all and told them all of his grudges regarding the tasks, what Divine had told him, the numerous number of leaders, "no one should speak except the leader" thing, diva issues, and all of his complains against those three and the rest.

Well, you can watch the whole confrontation here: go to PART THREE
http://www.pinoytvreplay.net/pbb-pinoy-big-brother-unlinight-december-16-2011-episode-replay/

Here's the Music Video of Team HV so that you could compare it to the Team W's video. Which do you think has the most beautiful song and video?.. For me, Wayuk has the great singers and song, but for the message, I would go for Team HV. Their message is about being together for one important holiday event and having peace for Christmas. While for Wayuk, the core message says that all we need is a simple Christmas celebration with our loved ones and the peopl whom we wanted to be with. :D

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSGlwAN6YaM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSGlwAN6YaM</a>

Now, everyone of you, yes, all of you can take part on this Main Contra Battle as your votes counts until 6 PM Tomorrow. All you have to do is to "like" on facebook which ORIGINAL VIDEO you liked most.
Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/OfficialPinoyBigBrother

This music video battle includes a LUXURY ITEM for the group who will have the most number of LIKES, while a special JUDGE will be invited to judge their original SONGS. But, of course, your voices would be heard, so go ahead! Take part on this! :D

So, that's all for today, and thanks for reading! :D
Have a nice day everyone!

Stay tuned, for the names of the last EVICTEES of the year 2011 and the result of the 3rd MAIN CONTRA BATTLE.

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #531 on: December 17, 2011, 01:56:01 AM »
Deniesse turned out to not only be a awesome and strong housemate she also turned out to be a sweet and level-headed person... I got major bitch vibe from her at the beginning, she's still bitchy but a really good type of bitchy... I really really hope she's safe this week.... along with Wendy and Seth

Slater backstabbing Seth last name during the heat of the argument is something what a "guy" would do, I mean none of my guy friends do that... Seriously what Slater did was more pathetic and low than the whole argument itself!

For me, i like Deniesse now...before, she was like a bitch but now, she is a very caring housemate...... :D :D Go Deniesse. Hope u would be saved from eviction...... :D :D :D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #532 on: December 17, 2011, 01:58:01 AM »
i really hate Seth right now..... >:(  He is a cool looking American guy with a Filipino heart....and he keeps on telling other housemates that he dont want to be with them....oh fudge!!!!

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #533 on: December 17, 2011, 02:01:20 AM »
In the UnliDay house, i dont like Paco really.....he's getting into my nerves!!!! >:(

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #534 on: December 17, 2011, 02:03:46 AM »
In the UnliDay house, Luz is very funny!! :D  SHE HAS A CRUSH ON BIG BROTHER!!!! hahahahahahahahaha :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

housemates are teasing her and she was blushing!!!! :D :D :D :D

.......and Big Brother called her and she was rushing hahahahahaha

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #535 on: December 17, 2011, 02:05:54 AM »
i love the freaking "DADADA" Episode!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I was laughing really hard!!!! hahahahaha.....

housemates are very funny speaking DADADA & MO & WEH WEH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :D :D :D :D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #536 on: December 17, 2011, 02:10:19 AM »
Kigoy became more mature in the house after the secret weekly task....and his attitude came back (while carolling)  with an argument with Seth...and later on with Biggel and the housemates........ :(

how poor.....

wish he change for a better

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #537 on: December 17, 2011, 02:11:25 AM »
The carolling task was a success!!!!

great job housemates!! you deserve a big Thumbs-Up!! ;D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #538 on: December 17, 2011, 02:13:42 AM »
The music video made by the housemates are very cool......Team High Voltage & Team Wayuk did a great music video for Christmas.....

....but i like the music video of Team High Voltage.... :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

it really emphasize the spirit of Christmas...... :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #539 on: December 17, 2011, 05:03:17 AM »
In the UnliDay house, i dont like Paco really.....he's getting into my nerves!!!! >:(

Totes but the guy is a catalyst who makes everyone within a 10 mile radius hate him... He's fun to hate  :D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #540 on: December 17, 2011, 05:12:26 AM »

Totes but the guy is a catalyst who makes everyone within a 10 mile radius hate him... He's fun to hate  :D

yup that's right!! he's fun to hate ...... :)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #541 on: December 17, 2011, 01:43:15 PM »
Erica and Seth have just been evicted of the Big Brother House
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #542 on: December 17, 2011, 03:19:29 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited: 4th Back to Back Eviction Night

Before we go straightly to the eviction night, here are some of the happenings in the house.

Weekly Tasks Results:

The housemates continued their weekly task for the last time around and was even extended 2 more hours from the initial deadline of the task. At the Industrial house, they were at a peaceful state all over their performance while at at Luxury house, the housemates are filled with tension because of Seth against the other housemates. As a result, Seth doesn't want to participate anymore in the last day of their caroling. BB instructed him to sleep for 1 hour and from there, he must make up his mind regarding the task. Afterwards, when he finally got to appease himself, had decided to talk to all of his housemates at the living room to clarify his issues against them. And after almost 3 weeks of tension with him, Seth and the housemates have finally forgive each other. :D

For the result, both teams got  a hundred percent of Likes for their caroling task. While for the donation's amount, Team Wayuk got 48,600 Php and Team High Voltage had 71,150 Php. Indicating a back to back victory of weekly task. This only means that they will have the most delicious foods for Noche Buena. :D

For their Major Contra Battle, it will be announced on the next following days.. :D

EVICTION Proper:

At the UNLIDAY House, Here's the percentage of Votes;

SAVE            NET              EVICT

PACO             63.29%           40.62              -22.67
LUZ                 3.27                1.35               -1.92
ERICA             3.81               -1.22               -5.03

With the negative percentage, Erica became the last evictee for the year 2011 from the UNLIDAY HOUSE.

For the UNLINIGHT HOUSE;

SAVE             NET          EVICT

WENDY             33.03               30.27          -2.76
DENIESSE         26.52              12.84          -13.68
TOL                  7.90                2.82            -5.08
SETH                5.71                0.4              -5.31

With the least percentage of vote, SETH became the evictee.

[attachment=1]

After the announcement of the evictees, BB gave the good news regarding this year 2011 ender. He told the housemates that it will be their last eviction for the year 2011. Everyone screamed out for joy except for Wendy who was bothered because of what she heard. She felt that its gonna be a long holiday season and that there's no chance for her to be with her family. :D

Tomorrow will be a CHRISTMAS NOMINATION SPECIAL on which Housemates will nominate someone for a reason that Robi kept as a Secret till tomorrow. :D

So, there you have it, our last eviction for the year. I was really amazed by Paco's percentage of save votes! He can definitely go into the final with that! And to my Deniesse, i'm so happy that she's safe. Moreover, Congrats Wendy! And to Tol...  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( this is just his lucky day!! LOL.. I spent almost a hundred pesos just to evict him, and yet, his followers managed to keep him alive.. :D

That's all for today and thank you for reading! :D
Have a nice day everyone! :d

Stay tuned for more surprises this Christmas for the housemates by BB. :D

« Last Edit: December 17, 2011, 03:26:42 PM by carlex »

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #543 on: December 17, 2011, 03:36:35 PM »
Voters are much smarter this year, interesting that Tol got almost double of Wendy's evict votes  :D

So glad that Wendy and Deniesse pawned the save votes! Now that only save votes are counted next year... pretty sure these 2 will last!

I think Wendy will pull through, I doubt if she will VE...

I think Paco got lucky with the line-up of nominees which is why he got so high... If he was put up against Kim and her rabid fans or maybe even Jessica, or Kevin (shallow voters) they could beat him
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #544 on: December 17, 2011, 03:43:13 PM »
Voters are much smarter this year, interesting that Tol got almost double of Wendy's evict votes  :D
So glad that Wendy and Deniesse pawned the save votes! Now that only save votes are counted next year... pretty sure these 2 will last!
I think Paco got lucky with the line-up of nominees which is why he got so high... If he was put up against Kim and her rabid fans or maybe even Jessica, or Kevin (shallow voters) they could beat him

I'm really surprised that it was Paco who owns that high percentage of votes. I thought it would be Luz. LOL.. I hate Seth's eviction. I just can't help myself but to feel so badly that i've almost spent a lot for him (hundred pesos is a big amount for me LOL) .. and it doesn't help at all, i guess.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #545 on: December 18, 2011, 08:49:20 AM »
Voters are much smarter this year, interesting that Tol got almost double of Wendy's evict votes  :D

I'm really surprised that it was Paco who owns that high percentage of votes. I thought it would be Luz. LOL.. I hate Seth's eviction. I just can't help myself but to feel so badly that i've almost spent a lot for him (hundred pesos is a big amount for me LOL) .. and it doesn't help at all, i guess.

Paco getting high votes is further proof that viewers became smarter  :D I know how you feel I spent so much to evict Tol, I maxed out the 30 votes for like the whole week each day!  :(
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #546 on: December 18, 2011, 02:01:08 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited: December 18, 2011
Christmas Nomination Special

This is a LIVE Episode and probably the last Sunday Live show before Christmas. (Of course! LOL)

PRE-EVICTION HIGHLIGHTS:

Erica felt that it will be her last day and told her fellow nominees about this but Paco condemed it and Luz said that all they need to do is to pray. On the house, Seth finally accepted (as in wholeheartedly) the fact about his stay in the house together with his fellow housemates. He even hugged Divine and joined the other housemates in a lot of activities as a sign that he's now totally okay with them. (too late my dear Seth. LOL :D)

POST EVICTION HIGHLIGHTS:

Luz and Paco talked about their fate and said that their confidence and morale were somehow boosted up knowing that people saved them from eviction. Wendy expressed her agony about not seeing her family this coming holiday. She's upset because there will be no more eviction this year and her chances to leave for Christmas became impossible. Tol advised her to use her ultimate dream in replacing her thoughts about giving up the fight. Wendy doesn't really wanted to be evicted, it's just that she wanted to see her family this Christmas and i think this is her own little way of telling the housemates that she needs to be nominated for Christmas nomination. LOL :D

Mini Contra Battle Result:

The housemates must get the most number of likes for their ORIGINAL MUSIC VIDEOS in able to receive a LUXURY ITEM from BB. With almost 55,000+ Likes against the 37,000+, Team HIGH VOLTAGE won.

Major Contra Battle Result:

For their Main Contra Battle, regarding their original Christmas song composition, three special judges were invited to choose which is better than the other. And with unanimous decision, Team High Voltage won the 3rd Major Contra Battle and now have a total of 300,000 Php on their Prize pot money. Team Standing: 2-1, in favor of Team HV

CHRISTMAS NOMINATION RESULTS:

For the Unliday House, the housemates nominated SEICHII, PAMU, and STEPH to receive special Christmas treats form BB while on the UnliNight House, BIGGEL, ETING and KIGOY were nominated for the same treats.

However, BB told the housemates that in able to get these gifts for the nominated housemates, they must all work as one and will be challenged individually to test how they are willing to give those gifts to the nominees. :D

[attachment=1]

CHRISTMAS BATTLE:

On Friday, a CHRISTMAS CONCERT will be performed by the housemates live in front of the public who can avail the GOLDEN TICKET worth 10,000 Php each and the amounts accumulated will be donated for charities. :D It will be telecast live on December 23, 2011 on the Unlinight Episode.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2011, 02:19:45 PM by carlex »

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #547 on: December 19, 2011, 06:26:15 PM »
Pinoy Big Brother Unlimited: December 19, 2011 Episode
UnliDay & UnliNight Recaps

UNLIDAY: Punishments, Results and Gifts

The housemates woke up on a day that they thought would be an ordinary one. Little did they know, that outside their bedroom, photos showing a lot of mess on the house were scattered everywhere to show to them how the owner of the house is deeply mad at them. After compiling all the photos, everyone have finally got what BB was trying to convey on the photos. Afterwards, they all gathered in the living room and BB scolded them with a very frightening voice. BB felt so bad about their mess on the house and because of this, he took their refrigerator and allowed the entrance of two ninja housekeepers to get all their belongings that are scattered all over the place. Then, they were instructed to go to the activity area to get their refrigerator. (take note: they haven't yet taking their breakfast)

[attachment=1]

At the activity area, a dirty pool with a lot of garbage and other stuff alike welcomed them and what they have to do is to get the SIX KEYS out of 40 ones on the pool in order to unlock their refrigerator. It took them a lot of time before getting all the six keys and everyone had to learned their lessons. (in the hard way)

[attachment=2][attachment=3]

When they returned to the house, a list of violations was exposed on the dining table. Everyone noticed it and the names listed were called their attentions to be punished. They were Luz, Kim, Jessica, Ryan and Naprey. BB handed them two giant dices where the one has the names of the violators while the other one has the faces of consequences. One must roll over the dice after the other to get the name of the recipient of the deed. Kim, Naprey and Ryan became a puppet wherein a ventriloquist entered to take over their lives. While Luz took showers  for more than five times and Jessica had to do planking wherever she was.

[attachment=4][attachment=5]

Evening came, when the results of the Mini and Main Contra Battle were both announced to the house, the losing team, Team Wayuk felt so badly about it. Paco even told Kim that he's giving up the position of a leader and that he will be a follower from now on instead. It was because Paco thought that there's something wrong in him that made the group lost for the battles. Kim uplifted his spirit to the most of she can while Paco continued on his sentiment. While Unad and Naprey talked about the figures of likes for the videos and they can't believe that a lot of people voted for Team HV's creations while in fact, for them, theirs is the best. My goodness, Paco can't accept the results, and he keeps on telling his housemates that he doesn't want to lose and he always likes to win all the time. :D

[attachment=6]

UNLINIGHT: Tragedies, Sacrifices and Peace offerings

For tonight's show, the housemates received their latest 2 in 1 tasks. For this week, their Weekly Task and Main CONTRA BATTLE comes in together. It means that if they will win the Main battle, they will have the hundred percent of budget for next week while losing it means a poor week awaits them.

In the mid of their hours after waking up, Jerico was tasked to lead an exercise routine which everyone followed. This was because of his laziness in the house that BB noticed first thing on that day.

[attachment=7]

The theme of their concerts depends on their brainstorming's results but it must have 7 production numbers including their original compositions, and most of all, it will be performed live in front of an audience and the TWIST BB included on it, is that one of their love ones will be watching them. What makes this a little harder, is that the housemates will be the one who will choose whoever from their relatives or love ones will be going to watch them.

Afterwards, they chose Roy as the leader for this week's battles and they decided to trust him because of his abilities.

As the housemates started planning their concert, BB showed them newscasts of the destruction brought about by tropical storm Washi, (Sendong in the Philippines), which left them saddened - especially Kigoy, who had relatives in Cagayan de Oro.

After the announcement of the results of the last battle, a cute little child wearing an elf costume entered the house to deliver their pot money and the luxury item that they have won. It was a chocolate cake with cookies that the housemates enjoyed so much. And to prove that, they left their plates as clean as if it was not used at all. :D

Later on, both houses were tasked to have an exchange gifts with the other house with a theme of "Something Naughty" Jessica became the Santa Apprentice who brought their gift to the Team HV while Deniesse deliver their to Team W.

Upon the entrance of Jessica, she captured almost all of the guy housemates especially Biggel and Jerico. These two boys even expressed their "instant" admiration to her and one remarkable statement, that Biggel said to her, "Hey Jessica! Don't forget my name! It's Biggel, B-I-G-G-E-L".

[attachment=8][attachment=9][attachment=10]

Jessica was amazed and fascinated by the Team HV's House's style and appearance. The remarkable guys for her, were apparently, Biggel and Jerico plus Kigoy, and somehow, all of them 'coz she noticed that all of the boys are much taller than her team's guys.

On the other hand, Deniesse narrated detail by detail to her teammates about her personal encounter with Team W. She told them that she chose to be demure and to be nice as much as possible because they were so kind to her. Paco even gave her chocolates. And speaking of Paco, she hugged him and ask for an apology to what happened then Paco replied that it will be a ceasefire since it's Christmas. Deniesse to this statement said that she's on ceasefire forever from now on. :D

Both these Santa Apprentices handed over the messages of their fellow teammates to the other and it was one of the best encounters ever for this season. :D They even both sing their originals to the other team. And everyone was captured by Jessica's melodic voice. :D While Deniesse did a rap for team W. :D

For the sacrifices that will be done by the housemates for the nominated housemates, Carlo, Joya, Tol and Deniesse were tasked to become Eting's personal security guards. They must not allow any housemate to touch him for the next 24 hours.

Here's the youtube videos of Jessica visiting the Team HV's house and Deniesse to Team W's quarters.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvFCfzBQV_U" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvFCfzBQV_U</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JOvURTAFk4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JOvURTAFk4</a>

So that's for today, and thanks for reading!

Have a nice day everyone! :D

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #548 on: December 20, 2011, 11:00:24 AM »
thank goodness Erica & Seth are evicted from the house

Offline Logan

• All Star
« Reply #549 on: December 20, 2011, 11:02:46 AM »
Jessica is so cute entering in the Luxury house..... :D
Biggel had his eyes on her......(Tin was quite serious when she entered) ;)