Author Topic: Big Brother 1 Indonesia  (Read 86737 times)

Offline Damar

• Power of Veto
Re: Big Brother 1 Indonesia
« Reply #150 on: June 07, 2011, 11:59:59 AM »
ughh...so I guess Derek is kept because bad guy = best player that can actually win nowadays?  ::)  :mad

recently, he hasn't been a bad guy, just a neutral one.

This week's captain game is only eligible for housemates who hasn't been a captain before (Jane & Afrie). Afrie won the game and became a captain for this week. Jane, as a result from losing them game, will be the captain for the next two weeks after Afrie's reign is over.
WTH? even for two weeks?! this doesn't make the least bit of sense. so she's rewarded for always losing or what? and she was also benefiting from them cancelling the eviction last week - talk about producers fav much  :mad

i think the housemates look the captain position as a stressing job. but hey, it sounds like immunity for 2 weeks. so yeah, this is biased. :/

Offline Damar

• Power of Veto
« Reply #151 on: June 11, 2011, 04:55:24 PM »
No one is evicted for today....... again.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #152 on: June 11, 2011, 05:00:11 PM »
I sense that the producers were trying to save a favorite  >:(

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #153 on: June 11, 2011, 06:38:26 PM »
What. A. Joke, the producers of this show are a joke, the people voting are being expoited of their money only for the producers to basically say "f**k you, this is our show, we decide who leaves" albsolutely sickening :mad :mad :mad
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline lennon

• Ultimate Housemate
« Reply #154 on: June 11, 2011, 07:21:58 PM »
Surely the one and only basic rule of the Big Brother format is that housemates are nominated and then one of them evicted each week. I know a lot of countries mess around with it, but I've never known any of them to simply cancel two evictions for no apparent reason. Is it Luthfie that they're trying to save?

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #155 on: June 11, 2011, 07:31:07 PM »
Is it Luthfie that they're trying to save?
I think they are trying to protect him. First they decided to cancel one eviction when he was nominated. Then without a reason, they decided that there would be 2 Vetos, and Luthfie won one of the two vetos. Now he was nominated with 2 of the stronger housemates from this year and they decided to cancel the eviction again  ::)

It prooves that the producers can destroy a great season with stupid decisions

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #156 on: June 11, 2011, 08:05:31 PM »
this is insane - I wish they'd be a riot by the fooled viewers because of this mess, how can this be possible? the producers should be sued  :mad

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #157 on: June 12, 2011, 01:39:51 PM »
It does appear that the producers have cancelled the evictions just to save Luthfie.  :( I can't see any other reason to have cancelled the evictions.

Offline Damar

• Power of Veto
« Reply #158 on: June 12, 2011, 04:35:22 PM »
I don't know why Luthfie is favorable for the producers, I think it's because he made the ratings high.

For your information, Trans TV (Big Brother Indonesia producers) has been tracking Luthfie's real identity since few days ago. It appears that Luthfie gave a fake information about him, like where did he go to school and such. Also, he is an adopted child and his real name is Boris.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #159 on: June 12, 2011, 04:40:47 PM »
Cant he be ejected for that ?

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #160 on: June 12, 2011, 07:36:54 PM »
Boris. I'd be embarrassed if that was my real name too ;D ;D ;D
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #161 on: June 12, 2011, 08:04:51 PM »

He certainly could be. It's happened for worse (lying about criminal records) and for less important issues (relationship status),

Offline Damar

• Power of Veto
« Reply #162 on: June 13, 2011, 01:33:05 PM »
probably, but not sure why Big Brother doesn't eject him. I think he gave his real information when he's signed up for the audition, and gave the wrong info when he's in the house.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #163 on: June 14, 2011, 01:01:18 PM »
LUTHFIE, RENE and SHINTA are up for eviction this week.

Luthfie was nominated by everyone. I guess the eviction will be between him and Shinta, so if Shinta isn't evicted, the producers can cancel the eviction once again  ::)

Offline andkpesut

• Intruder
« Reply #164 on: June 14, 2011, 04:37:34 PM »

Luthfie was nominated by everyone. I guess the eviction will be between him and Shinta, so if Shinta isn't evicted, the producers can cancel the eviction once again  ::)

after P.O.V = LUTHFIE , SHINTA , PATRA
this is 6/7 times for patra in eviction nomimator

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #165 on: June 14, 2011, 10:36:44 PM »
I was looking at who nominated who and I'm surprised that Shinta got soo many nominations (everyone except Afrie nominated her) I thought that she was in Derek's alliance. How come she got so many votes ?  :-\

Offline echo.off

• Intruder
« Reply #166 on: June 15, 2011, 03:34:44 AM »
she want to go home...
derek said that maybe after this week, housemates will be stressfull... so shinta have to go home :/
its all because they love shinta...

after P.O.V = LUTHFIE , SHINTA , PATRA
this is 6/7 times for patra in eviction nomimator

awkwkwkwk what're u doing here? lol

Offline brutalboy85

• Secret Housemate
« Reply #167 on: June 18, 2011, 03:48:33 PM »
tonight..no eviction..
what happen is lutfi is discualified and arrested due to his criminal action at the past time. he is arrested infront of millions of viewer!!!
this is the most shocking moment in big brother indonesia..and maybe in the world???

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #168 on: June 18, 2011, 04:04:16 PM »
tonight..no eviction..
what happen is lutfi is discualified and arrested due to his criminal action at the past time. he is arrested infront of millions of viewer!!!
this is the most shocking moment in big brother indonesia..and maybe in the world???

It Probably is the most shocking moment in BB History.. Ive never heard of a HM getting arrested while on the show  :o :o

Offline ianfandi

• Intruder
« Reply #169 on: June 18, 2011, 04:18:40 PM »
tonight..no eviction..

It Probably is the most shocking moment in BB History.. Ive never heard of a HM getting arrested while on the show  :o :o

Really? Wow, so this is the first time in BB History.. Kinda feel sorry about him got ejected, arrested live on the show..
It's so humiliating.. What a shame.. :'(
« Last Edit: June 18, 2011, 04:28:33 PM by ianfandi »

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #170 on: June 18, 2011, 04:43:27 PM »
tonight..no eviction..

It Probably is the most shocking moment in BB History.. Ive never heard of a HM getting arrested while on the show  :o :o

Really? Wow, so this is the first time in BB History.. Kinda feel sorry about him got ejected, arrested live on the show..
It's so humiliating.. What a shame.. :'(

Wasn't someone (BB Slovenia?) arrested for fingering a female housemate without her permission? I am sure he was ejected, but I think I remember hearing about an arrest somewhere.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #171 on: June 18, 2011, 05:34:20 PM »
^are you talking about BB OZ? I think Hotdog and Dean were arrested for doing that to Camilla while she was asleep / drunk. There were also some investigations made against Sergió in the first season of BBBrasil while he was in the house. I don't think he was put in jail though.
Robert of BB10 Germany was ejected because of investigations against him.

is Rene a czech of Ingonesian heritage? she looks very much european.

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Peasants.
« Reply #172 on: June 18, 2011, 06:04:26 PM »
^are you talking about BB OZ? I think Hotdog and Dean were arrested for doing that to Camilla while she was asleep / drunk. There were also some investigations made against Sergió in the first season of BBBrasil while he was in the house. I don't think he was put in jail though.

You mean Ashley and John who did that to Camila and no they werent arrested, they were just ejected. The police were informed but they decided not to pursue anything. They werent allowed back for the Finale thou

And im not sure about Rene, she does look very European but she understands the Indonesian language  :-\

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #173 on: June 18, 2011, 07:28:17 PM »

No, I believe I was talking about an Eastern European version. I think it was one of the series that didn't make many series (either 2 or 3 series).

Anyways, why can't producers just announce their twists to the viewers ahead of time? That could show that the twist was planned rather than just randomly occuring everytime the favourite/drama queen is nominated/evicted, right?

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #174 on: June 18, 2011, 07:41:19 PM »
In my opinion, that's SHOCKING. That's embarrasing. Producers shouldn't allow those type of scenes being watched on TV. I would love to see a video, so I can see how it was done, but it's still embarrasing.

On GH6 Argentina, winner Cristian U was about to be arrested live because of a supposed agression to a lawyer that occured on April 2010, this incident was announced on Dec. 29-30, 2010 moments before the 2nd nomination round happened. No charges were taken to him, now he's working on Telefe's showbiz show PM.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3