Author Topic: Big Brother 1 Indonesia  (Read 86737 times)

Offline ekerrs

• Housemate
Re: Big Brother 1 Indonesia
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2011, 07:57:19 AM »
CMIIW
The "Simpati Corner" in the photo of the living room was used in the past week.
Derek picked up the phone(even though Luthfie and Alan was at the corner first) and won extra red chips.

Offline Damar

• Power of Veto
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2011, 02:31:44 PM »
I am sorry if this counts as spoiler. Here is what happens at 11th episode of the Big Brother Indonesia Daily Show (25th April 2011): (For people who are lazy to watch the episodes :D)

-Roy was removed from the intro due to his eviction; thus making the intro a little bit faster. Not sure if this also happens to similar intros in other Big Brother intros such as Secret Story.

-Luthfie was disappointed and mad. At the lunch time, he felt like the other housemates (such as Derek, or anyone else) was prioritized by them received more food than him, although he claims that he lets them to have more food to 'appreciate' them. He said that some of the housemates don't act like an adult. One of actions that Luthfie did was throwing glass to the floor in front of Widi, which causes Widi to be angry at him for his actions. The housemates try to calm Luthfie down and help him to learn his lessons by telling him to 'act like an adult'.

-When Patra's reign as captain was over, the housemates were asked by Big Brother to tell everyone positive and negative points about Patra. Mainly, housemates said that Patra didn't really have the leadership personality, his positives points was his smiles. 11 housemates voted that Patra failed as a captain, and 3 housemates voted that otherwise. Patra first blamed Dey to be responsible for Patra's failure as captain, but he replaced Dey with Luthfie. Big Brother sent two of them into the jail for more than 12 hours (between 12 and 14 hours). As a result for this, Dey was annoyed because Patra chose her to be responsible.

-Luthfie confessed to Big Brother that he was responsible for being sent to the jail. Patra confessed the same thing.

-Later, all of the housemates were given clothes for the live eviction. Alan was happy to be given clothes, while Dey is disappointed because she expects more 'manly' clothes.

-Recap of Roy's eviction from Saturday's live eviction. Housemates show their emotion after Roy left and reflected on him.

-A quiz was held to choose the next captain. Patra as outgoing captain held the quiz. (Removed who won the captain quiz)

(Removed the nominations due to the spoiler rules, but I don't think there's a thread for spoilers of Big Brother Indonesia)

Yes, I am from Indonesia, and I watch the Daily Show. Correct me if there's anything wrong.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2011, 02:42:24 PM »
Wow, thanks for the recap Damar!  ;D

And after the episode is broadcasted on TV, I don't think it counts as spoiler, so feel free to tell us what you want about it. And if you know
who is nominated this week and you know who voted who it'll be great if you can tell us

BTW, welcome to the forum  ;D

Offline brutalboy85

• Secret Housemate
« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2011, 02:43:59 PM »
the big brother rating raise up to 18 ( saturday's episode) yey!!

Offline Damar

• Power of Veto
« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2011, 02:46:14 PM »

And after the episode is broadcasted on TV, I don't think it counts as spoiler, so feel free to tell us what you want about it. And if you know
who is nominated this week and you know who voted who it'll be great if you can tell us

Thank you for the welcome joako! I thought it was a spoiler since it just aired here.

The 3 housemates up for evictions were Luthfie, Aga, and Dey. Can't remember who nominated who since I wasn't focusing at the show, lol.

Rene won the quiz and became the new captain.

Offline brutalboy85

• Secret Housemate
« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2011, 04:31:39 PM »

Thank you for the welcome joako! I thought it was a spoiler since it just aired here.

The 3 housemates up for evictions were Luthfie, Aga, and Dey. Can't remember who nominated who since I wasn't focusing at the show, lol.

lutfi got nomated for the second time..he cant stand with bb housemates..and really want to be evicted. he said he didnt care to win (considering that he is from wealthy family) it seem the housemates dislike him either..so..i think it is win win solution that the mates nominated him again...

unfortunately, lutfi makes the show more interesting to watch..and we hope he still be in big brother house..because so far he is the trouble maker...

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2011, 05:24:43 PM »
My favourite housemate here is Jane  :D

Offline Damar

• Power of Veto
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2011, 07:00:13 AM »
Wow, thanks for the recap Damar!  ;D

BTW, welcome to the forum  ;D

lutfi got nomated for the second time..he cant stand with bb housemates..and really want to be evicted. he said he didnt care to win (considering that he is from wealthy family) it seem the housemates dislike him either..so..i think it is win win solution that the mates nominated him again...

unfortunately, lutfi makes the show more interesting to watch..and we hope he still be in big brother house..because so far he is the trouble maker...

True, Luthfie makes the show interesting. I'm pretty sure that Indonesia will vote not to evict Luthfie and he might go far in BB.

Here is what happened in Big Brother Indonesia Daily Show 26th April 2011:
-For now, Captain will receive perks. Such as immunity from eviction and punishment, have their own bedroom, receives 5 million rupiah if they succeeded as a captain, can make their own rules, and receive one red coin everyday.

-Housemates are talking about the incident that happened in the previous episodes, and Rene and Dey are talking about how Rene feels when she became the captain.

-Housemates received 400 blue coins from the game "Efek Domino" (Domino effect), they're using it for their weekly shopping.

-Housemates are playing the game, the object of the game is to get as many water as possible to a gallon with many holes. Housemates receive a plug to the holes for answering correct answers. Teams are divided into three teams. The teams are Aga, Luthfie, Dey, and Maurice with 7 minutes 40 seconds, Team 2 are Alan, Jane, Shinta, Ade, and Tengku with 7 minutes 20 seconds, Team 3 are Patra, Widi, Afrie, and Derek 5 minutes 40 seconds. The losers have to take an egg with them all the time, and the winners get to play PSP for 2 hours.

-Derek's sister get to call with the host. His sister said that Derek is the last siblings out of all 6 in his family. His sister revealed that Derek just got dumped (I don't know any words to describe it) by his girlfriend (This is also a reason why Derek is close with Jane).

-Derek is discussing with Tengku about Jane. The episodes reflected on their current relation. It looks like Derek and Jane's relation are falling apart a little bit, but Jane became ill. Somehow, their illness makes their relation better. Later, Derek got sick; the reason is unknown, either it was because of Jane or because he lives in the poor area of the house.

-Suddenly, Big Brother divided the house into two sections, Rich and Poor (Kaya dan miskin). The rich lives in the house, while the poor lives in the designated areas.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 02:26:15 PM by Damar »

Offline Damar

• Power of Veto
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2011, 02:09:56 PM »
Summary of 27th April 2011 of Big Brother Indonesia Daily Show:

-Derek and other housemates reacted to the Rich Poor task of the week. It looks like nobody were satisfied with this, not even the rich.

-Ade was angry because one of the housemates puts softener into the soap container.

-Ade, Jane, and Shinta were talking about Maurice. They're talking about what have Maurice done, mostly bad.

-Rene received her daily red coin, and the poor are set to task to clean the garden and the pool. If they succeeded, they get the shopping list and each gets 1 red coin for every person.

-Alan feels like the poor are perfect together and he feels like the people are strong enough to survive the task.

-Each group has to create a miniature of the national monument (Monas, a landmark in Central Jakarta). The rich creates the bottom 2/3rd of the miniature, and the poor creates the 1/3rd of the top of the miniature. They make the miniature from ice cream stick and needs to be done in 3 days, the miniature needs to be 150 centimeter high. If they succeeded, they get 250 blue coins. If they failed, they only get 200 blue coins.

-Luthfie jokes around with the poor people, and Derek jokes with him back. However, Luthfie thinks that Derek was mad at him.

-Dey found a rat in the ppor area, and all of the poor helps her to catch the rat.

Again, CMIIW. :D

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2011, 04:14:13 PM »
Welcome to the forum Damar, and thanks for the great recaps!  ;D

And welcome to gioparedes too  ;D I'm glad that the Indonesian edition seems to have brought many new people here  :)
« Last Edit: April 27, 2011, 04:19:49 PM by OmgItsPhil »

Offline gioparedes81

• Housemate
« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2011, 04:15:02 PM »
Thanks for summarizing the episode Damar!!! I think the show is getting interesting day by day, the people will get used to it.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #86 on: April 27, 2011, 11:04:32 PM »
thanks Damir :)
can you tell if the vote is to EVICT or SAVE one of the nominees? and who do you think will be the 2nd evictee?

Offline ekerrs

• Housemate
« Reply #87 on: April 28, 2011, 12:07:28 AM »
can you tell if the vote is to EVICT or SAVE one of the nominees? and who do you think will be the 2nd evictee?
It's vote to evict. Reading other forums, it seems like a lot of people want Aga (he's not really portrayed well) or Luthfie

Offline Damar

• Power of Veto
« Reply #88 on: April 28, 2011, 07:12:21 AM »
Welcome to the forum Damar, and thanks for the great recaps!  ;D

And welcome to gioparedes too  ;D I'm glad that the Indonesian edition seems to have brought many new people here  :)

You're welcome! :)
Thanks for summarizing the episode Damar!!! I think the show is getting interesting day by day, the people will get used to it.

Yes, I found out that Big Brother Indonesia is surprisingly interesting, with weekly tasks and games, it's going to be interesting to follow it up. :D
thanks Damir :)

Offline Damar

• Power of Veto
« Reply #89 on: April 28, 2011, 02:12:20 PM »
Summary of Big Brother Indonesia Daily Show 28th April 2011:
-Luthfie claims to receive letter from his parents of who to avoid and who to be friend with, although it might seems like that Luthfie just to want Jane to be emotional and "be real". Jane hates him to, thinks that he is annoying. Maurice seems to be annoyed by how much that Luthfie complained to her.

-Maurice thinks that Jane was being sarcastic. Jane actually confessed in the diary room that she wants the rich group to be together to solve this problem, and Maurice confessed that she wants Luthfie to be not an outcast in the rich group and be with the others easily, but she also thinks that Luthfie needs to change and understand people.

-Derek gives Jane a group of ice creams of her name and other things, these make Jane happy, after being emotional before. Derek gives the stuff through Rene.

-Each housemates were given an opportunity to tell everyone about their real job in real life.

-Big Brother gives a game called match the socks, the game is the rich vs the poor. The rich needs to describe it in 3 words, and the poor needs to match it. If the poor are able to match it, the poor wins. If they're not, the rich wins. The poor wins by captain's decision and most housemates think that Rene is fair. Maurice thinks otherwise, as a matter of miss communication. The poor received a price by switching to the rich place and the rich became the poor.

-The poor saves 1 person to stay in the rich, and they chose Mama Ade.

-Alan shares emotion on how it feels to be the poor, and how he accepts Mama Ade as her 'mother' in the house. Alan misses her mother and he really wants to share it with Ade, because Ade wants to listen to him.

-Ade feels unfortunate because she didn't get to be the poor, but she feels grateful by Alan's words when Alan announced about this switch.

-An argument happened between Maurice and Jane; Maurice thinks that Jane told the poor that the rich had an argument. Maurice admitted that she was wrong about the argument.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #90 on: April 30, 2011, 04:45:56 PM »
AGA was the 2nd housemate to be evicted from the house

And thanks Damar for all the recaps!!  ;D ;D

Offline Damar

• Power of Veto
« Reply #91 on: May 01, 2011, 12:54:18 PM »
AGA was the 2nd housemate to be evicted from the house

And thanks Damar for all the recaps!!  ;D ;D

You're welcome! the daily show is worth the recaps because it's very interesting, and I'd like to recap it so the forum can understand what is happening. :)

No surprise that Aga was evicted, he's the most worthy to be evicted out of all 3 (from viewer's perspective). At least Luthfie is still in the house to mix things up. ;D

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #92 on: May 02, 2011, 03:04:08 PM »
DEREK, DEY, MAURICE and PATRA are nominated this week.

Luthfie was immune as he was the Captain this week

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #93 on: May 05, 2011, 12:56:30 PM »
This version is the closest version to our own. :) I love the way they present everything.. So raw and natural. Just like any other country for their first time. (season 1). :)

Offline Mystapaki

• Head of House
« Reply #94 on: May 08, 2011, 11:14:53 AM »
Who got evicted this week ?

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #95 on: May 08, 2011, 11:25:56 AM »
Who got evicted this week ?
DEY was evicted this week

Offline ennoayu

• Intruder
« Reply #96 on: May 09, 2011, 08:32:24 AM »
hello guys.

I'm enno. I live in Indonesia so hopefully I can help you with the show here.

Dey was evicted on Saturday. Apparently, we can see that there are two groups here. The first one is the dominant group which consists of Derek, Jane, Shinta, Tengku, Ade, and Widi. On contrary, the other group is the one that they consider as the 'weak' one. It consists of Maurice, Luthfie, Alan, Patra, Rene, and Afrie. Derek planned a strategy with Jane last week. He asked her to get himself closer with Ade. We dont know what he's trying to do next. But his aim is clearly seen: to get rid of the 'weak' group.

Rene was Dey's best friend. When Dey was evicted, Rene promised to do anything to get herself out of the house, even if she must confront Derek and Widi. This will be interesting since Derek has become way too dominant in the house and having someone like Rene to confront him will make him more irritated.

According to few housemates that have been evicted, Patra was 'fake'. His real character is so different with the one he shows whenever the camera is shooting him. Well, he's a model and he has 3 commercials already, so I think this has become the reasons of why he wants to keep his image well.

I feel pity with Maurice because she has been mentally bullied by the other female housemates, except Rene. But she's the most caring among others. She helps cleaning the house, taking care of the sick housemates, etc. Last week she cried telling how lonely she felt in the house.

There is romance in the show, of course. Like what you guys have read before, Derek is close with Jane and Widi has been trying to approach Tengku while Tengku still put him on hook.

Well, if you have any question, just ask us here :D

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #97 on: May 09, 2011, 04:37:34 PM »
Welcome ennoayu, and thanks for the added insight into the housemates and the goings-on!  :)

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #98 on: May 09, 2011, 04:57:47 PM »
Welcome to the forum enno and thanks for the recap  ;D

JANE, PATRA and WIDI are nominated this week. Also there was a change in the rules this week, the HoH had to choose the 1st nominee.

Derek is this week's captain and he chose Widi to be the 1st nominee. Then Jane and Patra were chosen by the other contestants

Offline J├Ąck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #99 on: May 09, 2011, 05:50:44 PM »
hello guys.

I'm enno. I live in Indonesia so hopefully I can help you with the show here.

Dey was evicted on Saturday. Apparently, we can see that there are two groups here. The first one is the dominant group which consists of Derek, Jane, Shinta, Tengku, Ade, and Widi. On contrary, the other group is the one that they consider as the 'weak' one. It consists of Maurice, Luthfie, Alan, Patra, Rene, and Afrie. Derek planned a strategy with Jane last week. He asked her to get himself closer with Ade. We dont know what he's trying to do next. But his aim is clearly seen: to get rid of the 'weak' group.

Rene was Dey's best friend. When Dey was evicted, Rene promised to do anything to get herself out of the house, even if she must confront Derek and Widi. This will be interesting since Derek has become way too dominant in the house and having someone like Rene to confront him will make him more irritated.

According to few housemates that have been evicted, Patra was 'fake'. His real character is so different with the one he shows whenever the camera is shooting him. Well, he's a model and he has 3 commercials already, so I think this has become the reasons of why he wants to keep his image well.

I feel pity with Maurice because she has been mentally bullied by the other female housemates, except Rene. But she's the most caring among others. She helps cleaning the house, taking care of the sick housemates, etc. Last week she cried telling how lonely she felt in the house.

There is romance in the show, of course. Like what you guys have read before, Derek is close with Jane and Widi has been trying to approach Tengku while Tengku still put him on hook.

Well, if you have any question, just ask us here :D

Who would you say are the leaders of each group?

Welcome to the forum :)
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"