Author Topic: Big Brother 13 USA  (Read 62858 times)

Offline Josh

• Head of House
Re: Big Brother 13 USA
« Reply #275 on: July 31, 2011, 06:58:26 PM »
Considering BBUSA hasn't adopted the twists which kept many traditional BB's going over the last few years I think there is still quite a lot it could do - and I haven't even touched upon implementing elements of Secret Story - every houseguest having a secret is very BBUSA!

In a way we have, BB6 was supposed to be the summer of secrets. All the Housemates had a partner but this had to remain a secret but production decided to confirm the Housemates thoughts that everyone had a secret partner.

I agree with your post, they could easily send in an alternate within the first two-three weeks by keeping one in sequester thus would not violate the rules of the game (no contact with the outside world).

The Bedsit twist is a good idea but for BBUSA the problem would be that the two in the bedsit could see the deals and strategies being made unless the producers kept changing the live feed in the House to avoid this. (But a lot of fans think that the DR provides hints to the HMs so I don't see the problem with this twist.)

My thought is that BBUSA should go evil and one of the main twists should be the fluctuating prize fund. Up the prize money to $1 million but remove $5,000 for each rule violation (like not wearing microphones, talking about production, etc.) put the Haves on a luxury shopping budget but remove some of the budget when a HM breaks rules.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #276 on: July 31, 2011, 08:26:16 PM »
 (But a lot of fans think that the DR provides hints to the HMs so I don't see the problem with this twist.)

It's been said by the housemates quite a lot on the LF - last year Britney considered using the PoV on Rachel, and then the producers made her do the ceremony earlier than normal and she begged them for more time which was denied. When Rachel was HoH last week, the producers told her to nominate Jeff and Jordan as they were planning to backstab Rachel and Brendon.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #277 on: July 31, 2011, 08:43:18 PM »
 (But a lot of fans think that the DR provides hints to the HMs so I don't see the problem with this twist.)

It's been said by the housemates quite a lot on the LF - last year Britney considered using the PoV on Rachel, and then the producers made her do the ceremony earlier than normal and she begged them for more time which was denied. When Rachel was HoH last week, the producers told her to nominate Jeff and Jordan as they were planning to backstab Rachel and Brendon.

Grodner always tries to pull crap like that. I HATE her as a producer for the simple fact that she always tries to rig the game (and her ideas for twists suck).

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #278 on: August 01, 2011, 01:20:50 AM »
The current HoH has gone from one of the houseguests I considered the best player so far to one of the worst. The strategy they have put into effect (which I feel is not without interference from producers) has shown everyone how untrustworthy they are. I would be surprised if they were even in the position to be taken to final 2, because they definitely will not be. I'd be surprised if they made it past next week.

I just can't believe that we're probably going to lose
Spoiler for Hiden:
Rachel
this week. It SUCKS. :(

Offline Mikeo498

• Finalist
« Reply #279 on: August 01, 2011, 01:35:45 AM »
The current HoH has gone from one of the houseguests I considered the best player so far to one of the worst. The strategy they have put into effect (which I feel is not without interference from producers) has shown everyone how untrustworthy they are. I would be surprised if they were even in the position to be taken to final 2, because they definitely will not be. I'd be surprised if they made it past next week.

I just can't believe that we're probably going to lose
Spoiler for Hiden:
Rachel
this week. It SUCKS. :(

I am happy Daniele is HoH. Although I do like Rachel as a competitor, she can be annoying though. And it does seem odd that Daniele happens to win THIS HoH, but I'm happy for it. Definitely makes it an interesting week in BB.

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #280 on: August 01, 2011, 09:59:40 PM »
The Bedsit twist is a good idea but for BBUSA the problem would be that the two in the bedsit could see the deals and strategies being made unless the producers kept changing the live feed in the House to avoid this.
That's the point though - let them see it.   For the first four years all BBUK twists were within the rule book - and then they began tearing up the rule book and the twists so much better for it.   

It may seem unfair on the surface, but it's fair because it's the gameplay which gets them their - and paranoia about what the returnee knows about their game would be a big payoff from the twist.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #281 on: August 01, 2011, 10:21:38 PM »
^I was thinking about the same as Brekkie and really like those suggestions. I wish you would be a supervisor for the next BB season. They do not need to listen to the fans who only watch the american show but to those who are familiar with international twists  O0

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #282 on: August 02, 2011, 12:26:33 AM »
The winner of the PoV decided to...

Spoiler for Hiden:
Brendon used the PoV to save Rachel! :D :D :D Jordan is the replacement nominee.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #283 on: August 02, 2011, 01:15:26 AM »
WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING??? I know you wanted to sound like a gentleman by saving your finacée, but I mean,  would you help everyone else out a little, they all HATE the two of you.

Spoiler for Hiden:
My prediction for Thursday: by a vote 7-0 Brendon, will be evicted from the Big Brother house.
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #284 on: August 02, 2011, 02:07:51 AM »
WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING??? I know you wanted to sound like a gentleman by saving your finacée, but I mean,  would you help everyone else out a little, they all HATE the two of you.

Spoiler for Hiden:
My prediction for Thursday: by a vote 7-0 Brendon, will be evicted from the Big Brother house.

Spoiler for Hiden:
Adam seems to be the vote that will fall either way. Rachel, Shelly and Porsche will vote to evict Jordan. Adam has made it clear to Rachel he will vote to evict Jordan but has also told Daniele that Jordan has nothing to worry about. So it will be a 4-3 vote in my opinion, because it seems obvious that Jeff will vote to evict Brendon, as will Kalia. I think Lawon will too.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #285 on: August 02, 2011, 02:22:50 AM »

Spoiler for Hiden:

Spoiler for Hiden:
Adam seems to be the vote that will fall either way. Rachel, Shelly and Porsche will vote to evict Jordan. Adam has made it clear to Rachel he will vote to evict Jordan but has also told Daniele that Jordan has nothing to worry about. So it will be a 4-3 vote in my opinion, because it seems obvious that Jeff will vote to evict Brendon, as will Kalia. I think Lawon will too.

Spoiler for Hiden:
I hate to disagree with you Phil, but I think Shelly has a stronger loyalty to J/J than she does R/B so I'm fairly sure she'll vote Brendon out. Regardless of how Adam votes I believe Brendon will probably be evicted this week by either a vote of 5-2 or of 4-3.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #286 on: August 02, 2011, 03:55:55 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Brendon vs. Jordan? Why bother watching? And BBDR, Rachel won't evict Brendon, so it won't be a 7-0 vote.

Does anyone not look at spoilers? If there isn't any regular user who doesn't look at the POV/Noms results before they air, then we clearly don't need the spoiler tags.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #287 on: August 02, 2011, 11:32:13 PM »
I don't look at the spoilers. since BB US is usually uploaded with its latest episode one day after airtime I am trying to follow it live to not lose excitement. please keep the spoiler tags thanks ;)

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #288 on: August 03, 2011, 11:36:07 PM »
Guess spoiler tags is it then...

Spoiler for Hiden:
So the first week we get a non-returning HoH we end up with all-returning nominees, meanig it's still all about the veterans.   Dull, dull, dull.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #289 on: August 04, 2011, 12:47:33 AM »
Spoilers included for the next week...

Spoiler for Hiden:
Someone found an early vote for a returning houseguest on the website, and it also looks like...
Spoiler for Hiden:
Brendon will be evicted tomorrow.

Also Rachel and Daniele have had a huge fight, Brendon has even asked Rachel if she wants to leave with him. One again this is all due to interference, as the producers told Rachel to ask Daniele why she did shout outs in her blog when Rachel wasn't allowed to.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #290 on: August 04, 2011, 03:29:54 AM »
Spoilers included for the next week...

Spoiler for Hiden:
Someone found an early vote for a returning houseguest on the website, and it also looks like...
Spoiler for Hiden:
Brendon will be evicted tomorrow.

Also Rachel and Daniele have had a huge fight, Brendon has even asked Rachel if she wants to leave with him. One again this is all due to interference, as the producers told Rachel to ask Daniele why she did shout outs in her blog when Rachel wasn't allowed to.

Spoiler for Hiden:
VOTE CASSI BACK IN!!!! If we do this then both Dani and Rachel will be pissed.

Offline Proth

• Winner
« Reply #291 on: August 04, 2011, 03:54:55 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I'll vote Brendo back in

Online Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #292 on: August 04, 2011, 06:36:43 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
I'd vote Cassi or Dom back in. But i think Brendon MIGHT be voted back in  :-\ Keith is the last person i would ever vote back in, even if he was the 1st evicted.

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #293 on: August 04, 2011, 03:53:17 PM »
If Cassi comes back, I might watch.

But I think I'm done with BB. Jersey Shore is on. I'll try that!

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #294 on: August 04, 2011, 08:05:50 PM »
with Grodner on board I am 100% sure that Brandon will come back given they threat him like he's already evicted. they rigged season 8 so much so that a couple would be final 2 and I am sure they are eager to do the same this time around - if Brenchel or Jeff and Jordan are F2 it would be soooo Grodner like and I know I am haiting it  :mad

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #295 on: August 04, 2011, 10:30:55 PM »
I personally would like to see Brendon return because Rachel is my favourite, but I think it will be Cassi that returns, leading to more tears from Rachel...

Spoiler for Hiden:
if she even stays in the house past tonight.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #296 on: August 05, 2011, 01:50:54 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Wanna see Dominic back. I think Bredon doesn't have ANY VOTES from hardcore fans or even regular fans like myself. He shouldn't come back. If he does, it's going to be RIGGED as hell so the vets can show-off even more!
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #297 on: August 05, 2011, 02:11:38 AM »
The best scenario in terms of watch-ability is that Jordan is evicted. She will doubtlessly return the following week, and Daniele and Kalia will be destroyed.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #298 on: August 05, 2011, 02:54:04 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Brendon is the fourth housemate to be evicted from the house: -

Jeff voted to evict Brendon
Rachel voted to evict Jordan
Kalia voted to evict Brendon
Adam voted to evict Brendon
Porsche voted to evict Jordan
Lawon voted to evict Brendon
Shelly voted to evict Brendon

Brendon - 5  :'(
Jordan - 2

Whichever housemate receives the most votes to return to the house will battle against the next evictee to return to the house. The public are now voting for either Keith, Cassi, Dominic or Brendon to take this chance.

The housemates have been told that the housemate evicted next week will have a chance to return to the game.

The HoH competition was a "Check Mate" - two at a time the housemates faced each other on the podium and were asked questions on the three first evictees. Kalia wins and is the new HoH for the week.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #299 on: August 05, 2011, 02:55:47 AM »
Spoiler for Hiden:
Brendon is the fourth housemate to be evicted from the house: -

Jeff voted to evict Brendon
Rachel voted to evict Jordan
Kalia voted to evict Brendon
Adam voted to evict Brendon
Porsche voted to evict Jordan
Lawon voted to evict Brendon
Shelly voted to evict Brendon

Brendon - 5  :'(
Jordan - 2

Whichever housemate receives the most votes to return to the house will battle against the next evictee to return to the house. The public are now voting for either Keith, Cassi, Dominic or Brendon to take this chance.

The housemates have been told that the housemate evicted next week will have a chance to return to the game.

The HoH competition was a "Check Mate" - two at a time the housemates faced each other on the podium and were asked questions on the three first evictees. Kalia wins and is the new HoH for the week.

Spoiler for Hiden:
I think it's safe to say that Rachel will be up for eviction this week. I can only hope she faces Cassi next week following the vote.