Author Topic: Has anyone else noticed the new Emotions/Smileys when you reply?  (Read 1232 times)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
Lol Im just wondering if my computer's f***** up or are they supposed to be there? they're kinda annoying when you want to reply to something and the page starts scrolling down :P
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
  • Username: grahamuk
    • World of Big Brother
Re: Has anyone else noticed the new Emotions/Smileys when you reply?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2011, 10:59:49 AM »
I was just doing some experimenting and instead of installing a couple of new ones it went and installed about 300. Then there was no option for me to select all to remove so I had to delete them one by one. They should be all gone now.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2011, 11:43:19 AM »
I was just doing some experimenting and instead of installing a couple of new ones it went and installed about 300. Then there was no option for me to select all to remove so I had to delete them one by one. They should be all gone now.

Yeah I've noticed there gone now, btw I've been waiting for the Evil smiley to make an appearance for a long time >:D
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline JustinBieberDingus

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: Trevor
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2011, 01:12:49 PM »

Yeah I've noticed there gone now, btw I've been waiting for the Evil smiley to make an appearance for a long time >:D

They're here?  O0 >:D ^-^