Author Topic: Gran Hermano 7 Argentina  (Read 121668 times)

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
Gran Hermano 7 Argentina
« on: July 04, 2011, 11:37:56 PM »
BREAKING NEWS!!!

Telefe is rumored to make GH return to their screens in October.

Here's the ciudad.com.ar article that says the info: http://www.ciudad.com.ar/espectaculos/81640/telefe-podria-adelantar-la-vuelta-de-gran-hermano-para-octubre

Tomás Yankelevich, Telefe's Head of Programming is watching that the networks ratings are hitting major lows thanks to rival network El Trece (most of this network's programs are produced by Marcelo Tinelli's production company Ideas del Sur). So, in a desperate move for ratings, GH is set to comback earlier than planned and we're gonna have TWO HOUSES, a first in Argentina.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2011, 01:09:54 AM by joako »
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

French

Re: Gran Hermano 7 (Argentina)
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 12:02:06 AM »
I'm so glad :) and then there isn't Gran Hermano (España), so this Gran Hermano (Argentina) will be my GH of this fall and with two houses (:

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2011, 12:15:45 AM »
I'm ok with that if they start with the castings in a very short time and if the producers plan the season with time, not like they did last season, that they did the casting in a very short time and it just sucked.

And i don't know if there will be two houses. I mean, Rial ALWAYS says thing and that things never happend. And i believe is sooo lame that he revealed that. Now the HG know kinda for sure that there will be two houses so it will not easy to make fake evictions and actually sending the HG to the other house or whatever.

I think it will be the same as the last season, that for me was one of the worst. Marcos Gorban should return as the main producer of BB.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2011, 12:24:16 AM by Bipolar »

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 02:42:06 PM »
I'll believe it when I see it.   The Argentinian series always seems rumoured to be returning, but then gets delayed every time.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 03:10:59 PM »
I'll believe it when I see it.   The Argentinian series always seems rumoured to be returning, but then gets delayed every time.
I totally agree with you. It's really hard to believe in the rumors when in the past they were almost all false  :-\

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2011, 03:38:46 PM »
The first ad:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BswzgZDuT_4" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BswzgZDuT_4</a>

Offline World of BB

• Administrator
  • Winner
  • Username: grahamuk
    • World of Big Brother
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2011, 06:03:28 PM »
The ad says 2012 a couple of times, so an October 2011 launch is not going to happen. Given Argentina's past record I would be surprised if it started before October 2012.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2011, 06:08:06 PM »
The ad says 2012 a couple of times, so an October 2011 launch is not going to happen. Given Argentina's past record I would be surprised if it started before October 2012.
Last season was called GH 2011 and started on December 2010.

I'm pretty sure it won't start in October this year, but I guess it'll be again on December, after Bailando's finale.

But remember that before last season, they did all the castings and then they decided that they were going to do Operacion Triunfo instead of Gran Hermano. So it's hard to confirm an Argentinian season

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2011, 06:59:36 PM »

I'm pretty sure it won't start in October this year, but I guess it'll be again on December, after Bailando's finale.

But remember that before last season, they did all the castings and then they decided that they were going to do Operacion Triunfo instead of Gran Hermano. So it's hard to confirm an Argentinian season
This time things are in a whole different scenario, thanks to GH, Telefe won the first four months of this year. But I agree with what Joako says about the show returning in December, but instead of being after Bailando's finale, will be like last year, during Bailando's finals.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2011, 08:03:42 PM »

Why is it that reality shows in Argentina (and South America as a whole) are never definite even when it's been announced that they're going to air? I only ask because there always to seems to be issues with organization when it comes to scheduling reality shows in South America (excluding Brazil). I know in countries like Chile most stations can't afford to do more than one reality show at once, but is that true for most countries?

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2011, 06:18:22 PM »

Why is it that reality shows in Argentina (and South America as a whole) are never definite even when it's been announced that they're going to air? I only ask because there always to seems to be issues with organization when it comes to scheduling reality shows in South America (excluding Brazil). I know in countries like Chile most stations can't afford to do more than one reality show at once, but is that true for most countries?
I don't think it's only about reality shows, actually this happens with all the TV shows. So many times they announced a show and then they didn't show it. I think it's mostly because of the rating numbers, the competition between the different channels is really agressive in Argentina, Uruguay and Chile (I don't know about the other countries). For example in Uruguay they have announced a TV show called "Decadas" during the summer, but the show was never aired and the hosts are really pissed about this decision, sadly things like this are really common in here. The same with GH last year.

And I agree with the last sentence, it's really hard to afford more than 1 reality show at once. For example in Argentina they used the same house for almost all the reality shows and they also rent it for other countries (Ecuador used the Argentinian house and the reality Protagonistas from Colombia also used the Argentinian house)

French

« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2011, 01:59:49 AM »
Jorge Rial is the host of GH 2012 ?

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2011, 03:23:11 AM »

It hasn't been confirmed but I think he will. I really hope he isn't but a change it's unlikely to happen.

I also hope that this years the galas and dialy shows have more videos and less speaking. It's boring as hell to see Rial speaking for hours and the same happens with el Debate (and in the Debate it emphasises because the panelists are really bad).

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2011, 04:17:50 AM »

It hasn't been confirmed but I think he will. I really hope he isn't but a change it's unlikely to happen.

I also hope that this years the galas and dialy shows have more videos and less speaking. It's boring as hell to see Rial speaking for hours and the same happens with el Debate (and in the Debate it emphasises because the panelists are really bad).

I remember I watched a small amount of the last eviction before the final and a significant amount of it was Jorge Rial constantly repeating the names of the housemates, the numbers to call for that housemate and telling us that the person evicted would not be in the final. It was extremely irritating.

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2011, 04:54:16 AM »

I remember I watched a small amount of the last eviction before the final and a significant amount of it was Jorge Rial constantly repeating the names of the housemates, the numbers to call for that housemate and telling us that the person evicted would not be in the final. It was extremely irritating.

He is VERY annoying. I personally despise him as a person. He is such an hypocrite. Before hosting GH he claimed things like that Gran Hermano was a nazi experiment and he hated the format.

BTW, i also would like Marcos Gorban to return as the executive producer. I think last year production perverted the format a lot.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2011, 04:58:22 AM »
Rial said that GH6 was going to be his last season, but I'm pretty sure we are going to have him again this year  >:(. And Peluffo said on his Twitter that he'll be back  ;D

And agree with bipolar about Marcos Gorban. I really hope he can return this year, GH really need him!!

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2011, 05:07:25 AM »
Rial said that GH6 was going to be his last season, but I'm pretty sure we are going to have him again this year  >:(. And Peluffo said on his Twitter that he'll be back  ;D

And agree with bipolar about Marcos Gorban. I really hope he can return this year, GH really need him!!

I really don't understand why they keep him as a presenter, I mean, the only reason I can see is that if Rial is the host he will speak on his show about GH.

Oh, and there's another ad. It's almost the same as the other but this is longer and says "Enfocate en tu sueño" which means "Focus on your dream" (a pretty lame phrase for a GH Casting, BTW)....

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2011, 02:09:47 PM »
According to what I've seen in twitter: Negociations for Rial making a return as GH host are supposedly starting today.

He's anoying and I'm about to kill somebody if he returns next season as host. Peluffo is better host than he is!!!! Peluffo has great hosting skills and is being wasted as GH's Debate host when he is the PERFECT host for the main shows or why they don't bring Soledad Silveyra back as host?? But please NO MORE RIAL!!!! He can stay in América hosting his showbiz show "Intrusos", STAY THERE!!!! All GH fans will love you if you don't comeback!!

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2011, 07:48:52 PM »
Canal 13 confirmed that there will be a second season of "Soñando por Bailar", this time it won't take place on an island but in a house, i think.

Obviously they're doing that because GH is returning. But I don't think it would affect GH :). Soñando por Bailar is such a bad done copy of GH (last year, for example the contestants of SxB broken some cameras and stuff as the HG on GH, a contestant returned after quitting like Cristian and a lot of other things were copied).

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2011, 08:55:30 PM »
I'm sure Rial will be back this year, so I guess I'm not going to watch the live shows again. I really hate him on GH, he is soooo annoying!  :mad
Canal 13 confirmed that there will be a second season of "Soñando por Bailar", this time it won't take place on an island but in a house, i think.

Obviously they're doing that because GH is returning. But I don't think it would affect GH :). Soñando por Bailar is such a bad done copy of GH (last year, for example the contestants of SxB broken some cameras and stuff as the HG on GH, a contestant returned after quitting like Cristian and a lot of other things were copied).
LOL  :D. SxB was a really poor copy of GH, but I have to say that I really like last season  :P, the cast was pretty good, even better than the one made by GH

I remember the week that almost everyone was nominated in GH and then on SxB they did the same  :D. Also someone decided to leave the island and after some days outside she decided to return and they gave her a second change, and she was the winner, just like Mr U in GH.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2011, 09:02:36 PM »
I HATE CANAL 13!!!!! If it wasn't by Tinelli's technical ownership things would be different. And, they successfully copy things that other networks had  done, save Bailando, Cantando, etc. but I mean, SxB copying GH AGAIN!!!!! Ridiculous.

Also, GH2007 Housemate, Claudia Ciardone, is currently replacing Maria Eugenia Ritó in this year's Bailando, I have to mention that GH2007 winner Marianela Mirra did Bailando back in '07 and GH2 housemate/GH2011 co-host, Silvina Luna, also did Bailando, she did the show various times.

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2011, 09:35:43 PM »
Different in what way? I hate that they are copying GH, but actually I'd like Canal 13 to buy the BB format. I just think they spend way more money than Telefe on their shows, and if it was in Canal 13 GH would really be a supershow of the Argentina's TV.

Nadia Epstein (GH2007) and Claudia also did Patinando por un Sueño, the same with Bam Bam (GH5 Winner) and i'm sure I'm missing people. If i'm not wrong Ximena Capristo also participated in one of the Tinelli's show, and Santiago Almeyda also.

BTW, Claudia was picked for doing the replacement because her infamous boyfriend, Ricardo Fort had issues with some of the juries and the production picked her to have an excuse for having Fort in the studio for him to fight with the jurys. (Video:
3:10). Everybody thinks she is with her because he has a lot of money and because she is fame hungry.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2011, 10:24:14 PM »
Different in what way? I hate that they are copying GH, but actually I'd like Canal 13 to buy the BB format. I just think they spend way more money than Telefe on their shows, and if it was in Canal 13 GH would really be a supershow of the Argentina's TV.

Nadia Epstein (GH2007) and Claudia also did Patinando por un Sueño, the same with Bam Bam (GH5 Winner) and i'm sure I'm missing people. If i'm not wrong Ximena Capristo also participated in one of the Tinelli's show, and Santiago Almeyda also.

BTW, Claudia was picked for doing the replacement because her infamous boyfriend, Ricardo Fort had issues with some of the juries and the production picked her to have an excuse for having Fort in the studio for him to fight with the jurys. (Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDzjwgqyOqE 3:10). Everybody thinks she is with her because he has a lot of money and because she is fame hungry.
I also hate Canal 13, but mainly because it's everything about Bailando, it's hard to find something in that channel that is not about Bailando  >:(. But the soap operas are way better than the ones made by Telefe.

And yes, Ximena Capristo was in the 3rd season of Bailando, and I think Natalia Fava was also in Patinando. Flopy Tesouro, from season 5, is now in Cantando and I think she was in Bailando too, but I'm not sure  :-\

Also Amalia Granata, Cinthia Fernandes and Pablo Tamagnini, all from GH Famosos, were in Bailando too.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #23 on: July 30, 2011, 12:31:53 AM »

BTW, Claudia was picked for doing the replacement because her infamous boyfriend, Ricardo Fort had issues with some of the juries and the production picked her to have an excuse for having Fort in the studio for him to fight with the jurys. (Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TDzjwgqyOqE 3:10). Everybody thinks she is with her because he has a lot of money and because she is fame hungry.

Did you watched when Ricardo Fort said he had sex with men when he was younger. That's ridiculous. And I knew that there were some names missing of former GH housemates makinging it to Bailando.

Also in the news, GH1 housemate, Gastón, revealed on his twitter that he's been diagnosed with HIV/AIDS. Personally, he's a nice guy and he's not fame hungry (as many GH housemates are) and I'm 100% supporing him on the tough time he's going through right now. I'm telling you guys this so you can be updated with both good and bad news of GH Argentina's housemates.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #24 on: July 30, 2011, 05:33:30 PM »

Did you watched when Ricardo Fort said he had sex with men when he was younger. That's ridiculous. And I knew that there were some names missing of former GH housemates makinging it to Bailando.

Also in the news, GH1 housemate, Gastón, revealed on his twitter that he's been diagnosed with HIV/AIDS. Personally, he's a nice guy and he's not fame hungry (as many GH housemates are) and I'm 100% supporing him on the tough time he's going through right now. I'm telling you guys this so you can be updated with both good and bad news of GH Argentina's housemates.

Poor Gastón, atleast it's not quite the death sentence that it used to be. I'm not sure if you in South America heard about this, but in the US last month it was announced that a man was cured of HIV/AIDS through a bone marrow transplant. Is this proves to be a widespread solution to AIDS then I bet Gastón won't die of it.