Author Topic: Gran Hermano 7 Argentina  (Read 122144 times)

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
Re: Gran Hermano 7 (Argentina)
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2011, 10:27:46 PM »
I also want Marley to host it. In addition he loves the format and he would never let the producers do stupid things with the rules.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2011, 12:34:26 AM »
Canosa diva!

BUT SHE SHOULDN'T HOST GH!

HELL IN THE WORLD NO! If that was the reason she was invited to Sabado Bus this past weekend, that is FAILURE!
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2011, 01:30:39 AM »
If she is the host for sure we will have another year of the host entering the house, talking way too much with the housemates, etc. She loves to be the center of attention.

I have nothing against her, but doesn't suits at all with GH.

Oh, and I read on twitter that Michael Gorban is writing a book about how the firsts GH were done in Argentina. He was the producer of the first editions.

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2011, 05:49:06 AM »
There's a lot of speculation going on. Laura Ufbal, panelist from the Debate has said in his Web that there is not going to be two houses and that the names that some webs are saying are going to be the osts are not true. So if that's true we are not goingto handle with Vanosa next year.  ;)

Mariano Peluffo said that when he reachs the 400k followers on twitter, he is going to say the name of the host of GH. His twitter is @marianopeluffo, so everyody follow him! He has 393k of followers.

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #54 on: September 23, 2011, 11:07:33 PM »
Now Laura Ufbal and another ournalists are saying that at the end Rial is going to host GH. I mean, WTF? I don't know what to think.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #55 on: September 23, 2011, 11:47:23 PM »
Now Laura Ufbal and another ournalists are saying that at the end Rial is going to host GH. I mean, WTF? I don't know what to think.
I'm pretty sure they are doing it so everyone will watch the live show to see who will be the host. It's always the same and that is why I hate the Argentinian TV lately

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #56 on: September 24, 2011, 03:27:28 AM »
I'm pretty sure they are doing it so everyone will watch the live show to see who will be the host. It's always the same and that is why I hate the Argentinian TV lately
SO DO I!!!! If there's no gossiping, bitching or WAY over the top scenes, THERE'S NO TV then. It sucking heell.

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2011, 08:14:34 PM »
Apparently GH will start the 16 of October after El hombre de tu vida ends.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2011, 08:16:57 PM »
On October 16??  :o I didn't know that they have already done the castings  :o

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2011, 09:41:00 PM »
That's what YoAmoTlf.com.ar says. I always thought their informations were trustworthy but they also said the rumour about Canosa hosting GH, so i don't know...  :-\

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2011, 01:41:55 AM »
On October 16??  :o I didn't know that they have already done the castings  :o
In just over TWO WEEKS???? Ehm...BAD MOVE. GH needs a TON of advertising just before it begins. And by this time of the year it's not the right moment. GH would start good but not pretty good.

And, switching to bad news, ZAPPING DIARIO will end this Friday (GH6's Emiliano will jobless  :'(). There are rumors on the web that the show's taking a break and will return by the time GH does (I would love that but not buying it.).

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2011, 05:55:47 AM »
According to Pablo Layus there will be two houses in the next season, and 36 HM. In one house there are going to be the contestants, and in the other their families ( ??? ??? ).
The prize would be 1 million pesos and each time you get nominated you'll lose 50k.

I don't think it's true, and it sounds pretty bad.

Offline Matt91

• Mole
« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2011, 12:36:25 PM »
According to Pablo Layus there will be two houses in the next season, and 36 HM. In one house there are going to be the contestants, and in the other their families ( ??? ??? ).
The prize would be 1 million pesos and each time you get nominated you'll lose 50k.

Sounds like all he did to get this information on "GH7" was look up BB4 Africa, BB5 Bulgaria, and over a dozen seasons with two houses and combine them to come up with the worst sounding season ever.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2011, 01:31:38 PM »

I kind of like this rumors, but to me it's always hard to believe any rumor in Argentina. I guess we will have to wait until the launch to see the truth

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #64 on: September 30, 2011, 05:51:06 PM »
I like it if it is done like in Grande Fratello. A few housemates entering in day 1, and the rest of them as intruders. And also, i would like it if the families enter only like toface against the housemates like in GF when for example enters somebody to fight with a HM and that stuff.

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #65 on: September 30, 2011, 06:57:54 PM »
I like it if it is done like in Grande Fratello. A few housemates entering in day 1, and the rest of them as intruders. And also, i would like it if the families enter only like toface against the housemates like in GF when for example enters somebody to fight with a HM and that stuff.
I would love to see that on GH, but after the EXCESSIVE entrances of Rial last season won't give me a hope of a good thing. This GH is MANIPULATED in too many ways. Annoying!

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2011, 02:58:06 PM »
I've seen an ad for the new season. It seems that the castings will be only by internet

And the rumor about the prize of 1 million it's true, it seems they don't want to have a Mr U again this season

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #67 on: October 03, 2011, 03:24:38 PM »
I've seen an ad for the new season. It seems that the castings will be only by internet

And the rumor about the prize of 1 million it's true, it seems they don't want to have a Mr U again this season

I don't think so, they already did auditions in a few cities and like a week ago I read another dates, so there has been "physical" auditions for sure.

BTW, Mariano Peluffo promised to say the name of the host when he reached the 400k followers on twitter and he has reached them! I hope he says it soon!

Oh! And I just don't get why they just prohibit the autonomination and if you don't want to vote you have to go.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #68 on: October 03, 2011, 04:14:41 PM »

I don't think so, they already did auditions in a few cities and like a week ago I read another dates, so there has been "physical" auditions for sure.

BTW, Mariano Peluffo promised to say the name of the host when he reached the 400k followers on twitter and he has reached them! I hope he says it soon!

Oh! And I just don't get why they just prohibit the autonomination and if you don't want to vote you have to go.
But I think it won't be open call for an audition in each city, I guess they are calling back some people from the online casting  :-\, because in the ad they only gave the website for the castings and they didn't give any date for a regular casting

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #69 on: October 03, 2011, 06:49:10 PM »
No, they are open calls, i'm sure of it!

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #70 on: October 03, 2011, 07:14:43 PM »
So why they didn't put the dates in the ad?  ??? Maybe they have done all the open castings and now the casting is only by internet  :-\

Everything about this season is so strange so far  ???, it seems that is confirmed that Rial is back  :zzz

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #71 on: October 03, 2011, 08:27:30 PM »
Rial AGAIN  :mad :mad :mad (someone kill me now!)
Weird casting procedure  >:(  >:(  >:(

Also, there are rumors on the web that the date of the premiere si between 30th October or 7th November. Telefe will make a final decision in the upcoming days.

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #72 on: October 03, 2011, 09:30:24 PM »
So why they didn't put the dates in the ad?  ??? Maybe they have done all the open castings and now the casting is only by internet  :-\

Everything about this season is so strange so far  ???, it seems that is confirmed that Rial is back  :zzz

I don't know, but I'm sure there were open calls and are still ongoing. Put on Google news Gran Hermano and you'll find several articles talking about the auditions en Mendoza, Corrientes, etc.

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2011, 08:34:02 PM »
Laura Ufbal said that there is going to be a open call to be in GH in Uruguay. It's goingto take place on Canal 4 the 13 and 14 of October. http://www.laubfal.com/gran-hermano-2012-convoca-tambien-a-los-uruguayos-al-casting-presencial/

Joako, why don't you go? Haha, at least just to see how it is. I'd do it if i were on Montevideo and I had more that 18 years old.

Offline joako

• Administrator
  • Big Brother
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2011, 08:40:42 PM »
Laura Ufbal said that there is going to be a open call to be in GH in Uruguay. It's goingto take place on Canal 4 the 13 and 14 of October. http://www.laubfal.com/gran-hermano-2012-convoca-tambien-a-los-uruguayos-al-casting-presencial/

Joako, why don't you go? Haha, at least just to see how it is. I'd do it if i were on Montevideo and I had more that 18 years old.
[/quoteI have seen today in "Algo Contigo" that a producer of GH was in the studio, but I missed the interview  :-\, I guess they were going to talk about it, and I'm pretty sure that on "Buen Día Uruguay" they are going to show us something about the casting on Thursday and Friday.

And I don't think I'll be able to go to the castings, I'm really busy with college right now  :-\, but it'll be nice to see how a real casting is  :P