Author Topic: Celebrity Big Brother 8 UK  (Read 42276 times)

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jack (spare)
Re: Celebrity Big Brother 8 UK
« Reply #125 on: August 15, 2011, 02:24:22 PM »
It was C4 who (IMO, rather stupidly) enforced that restriction allowing vids to be seen outside the UK but not within - so whether C5 will follow suit I don't know.   A stupid move though especially as bigger shows such as Britain's Got Talent and The X Factor have so far at least embraced Youtube and the benefits of fan uploaded clips.    Being able to share vids IMO is crucial to BB as what C4/C5 upload themselves is never going to cover what fans want to upload having seen things of interest on the live feed (not that there seems to be one this year) or actual show which producers would have no reason to upload themselves.

Sadly, it's not just C4, and by that I mean all over the world people do that, CBS, RTF1 (the French Secret Stoory blocks videos since Season 4), and C5 did block, I tried ot just pick out a random T.V show from ONDemand and recieved that message, so sadly, it's an epidemic of what I find racial discrimination.. I don't even see the point of it anyway.

Btw, the guy who suggested the proxy, can you message me with the one your using?

Try hidemyass, it has always worked for me when I've wanted to watch C4 BB, but im not even sure that C5 will block their videos.
"If I go, I'm taking you with me, you filthy old eunuchs!"

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #126 on: August 15, 2011, 02:25:45 PM »
There are strong rumours the LF has been axed, it might not be true but I think it's true tbh :'(

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #127 on: August 15, 2011, 02:30:43 PM »
Here's the OFFICIAL DR Chair:

That's gonna be awkward to sit on ;D

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #128 on: August 15, 2011, 05:15:37 PM »
Here's a picture of the new stage:

Offline Bipolar

• Runner-up
« Reply #129 on: August 15, 2011, 07:08:45 PM »
I don't like the chair.

The stage is fantastic   ;D

Offline Brekkie

• Winner
« Reply #130 on: August 15, 2011, 10:36:32 PM »
There are strong rumours the LF has been axed, it might not be true but I think it's true tbh :'(

Considering C5 won't announce anything I'd take it as no news is bad news.   If there was a feed why keep it secret - indeed if it's online they'd have wanted people to sign up for it by now.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #131 on: August 16, 2011, 10:25:11 AM »
Tried Hidemyass, didn't work :(, still getting the message.

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #132 on: August 16, 2011, 02:34:00 PM »
"The Only Way Is Essex" star Amy Childs has been confirmed to be entering the house on Thursday. Fellow cast-member Sam Faiers tweeted that Amy would be in the house, but has since deleted the message.

It also appears that 19-year old duo John and Edward Grimes will be entering the house.

The Daily Star has also reported that two "hunks" have signed up to enter the house. One of them is a "soapstar heartbreaker", the other is a male model that has fronted campaigns for Next, Marks and Spencer and "other major fashion chains"

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #133 on: August 16, 2011, 03:03:47 PM »
So excited as there is only 2 days until Big Brother is back on my television!!! ;D ;D ;D

There is apparently a big twist planned for the second day's live show. According to rumours, someone will be leaving or entering in a big way. Also a great twist from the first eviction, which could occur on the second day.

Also, apparently live feed has been cut in order to attract more casual viewers. :-\

I think a great addition to the house itself is the walkway from the stage to the door of the house has a sort of eye in the walkway, that turns so to cut off the house from the outside world. A picture is below from holymoly.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #134 on: August 16, 2011, 05:15:37 PM »
Tried Hidemyass, didn't work :(, still getting the message.

Beatfiltering?

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #135 on: August 16, 2011, 05:19:45 PM »
Im dissapointed if Jedward and Amy Childs are meant to be their "big" names, that means the "small" names won't even be worthy of being called a Z Lister which says something.

They were doing so well with the house then they cut the LF and now the lacklustre lineup :zzz

The Daily Star has also reported that two "hunks" have signed up to enter the house. One of them is a "soapstar heartbreaker"

Wow... so another person who wen tout with a famous person,now that makes them Celebs themselves, you are REALLY spoiling us C5 ::)

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #136 on: August 16, 2011, 11:25:59 PM »
DAMN IT! Still doesn't work :( I'm so frustrated with their f***ng racist ways (I'm sorry, when someone blocks your ability to watch a T.V PURELY because your not in their country, I find that discriminatory!

:/ guess I'll just have to hope somoene uploads it on YouTube (without it being taken off) as well maybe other site, sadly, I guess it just won't be the same :(.

French

« Reply #137 on: August 16, 2011, 11:32:30 PM »
You must go on FireFox.

French

« Reply #138 on: August 16, 2011, 11:38:20 PM »
It was C4 who (IMO, rather stupidly) enforced that restriction allowing vids to be seen outside the UK but not within - so whether C5 will follow suit I don't know.   A stupid move though especially as bigger shows such as Britain's Got Talent and The X Factor have so far at least embraced Youtube and the benefits of fan uploaded clips.    Being able to share vids IMO is crucial to BB as what C4/C5 upload themselves is never going to cover what fans want to upload having seen things of interest on the live feed (not that there seems to be one this year) or actual show which producers would have no reason to upload themselves.

Sadly, it's not just C4, and by that I mean all over the world people do that, CBS, RTF1 (the French Secret Stoory blocks videos since Season 4), and C5 did block, I tried ot just pick out a random T.V show from ONDemand and recieved that message, so sadly, it's an epidemic of what I find racial discrimination.. I don't even see the point of it anyway.

Btw, the guy who suggested the proxy, can you message me with the one your using?

Try hidemyass, it has always worked for me when I've wanted to watch C4 BB, but im not even sure that C5 will block their videos.

Me too.
HideMyAss works. But only for the live. I tried one time to watch the replay of a show on C4-5 website, it didn't work.

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #139 on: August 17, 2011, 12:16:51 AM »
DAMN IT! Still doesn't work :( I'm so frustrated with their f***ng racist ways (I'm sorry, when someone blocks your ability to watch a T.V PURELY because your not in their country, I find that discriminatory!

:/ guess I'll just have to hope somoene uploads it on YouTube (without it being taken off) as well maybe other site, sadly, I guess it just won't be the same :(.

How do you think I feel, I can't watch any old BBUKvids and I AM in the country :mad

French

« Reply #140 on: August 17, 2011, 12:42:04 AM »
There won't be the live 24-24 ? Is that really true or is that just a fake news ?
(Personally I think it's true but I hope not. And about BB, Will we have a Live 24/24 ?)

French

« Reply #141 on: August 17, 2011, 01:04:42 AM »
I said nothing... It's official. No live feed. And probably no "hour live" in the night...
Secret Story is taking place :(

Offline Jäck

• Big Brother
« Reply #142 on: August 17, 2011, 03:51:37 PM »
Amy Childs has pulled out :o ;D ;D ;D

But Katie Price is her replacement lol

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #143 on: August 17, 2011, 04:14:38 PM »
Katie Price has denied on her twitter that she will be in the house.

Louis Walsh has 100% confirmed Jedward will be in the house tomorrow.

Offline JohnBigOz

• Blogger
  • Runner-up
« Reply #144 on: August 17, 2011, 05:02:00 PM »
You must go on FireFox.

(Image removed from quote.)

I'm on firefox, but I'm not sure if i set it up correctly, maybe if you show me the i.p and correct set up?

Offline HJPK123

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Independent thinking
« Reply #145 on: August 17, 2011, 05:16:15 PM »
Obviously Louis Walsh how marketing works, and Mr Crap-ell not.  ;D
Jordan: "You know what, I always thought Spongebob was cheese!"

French

« Reply #146 on: August 17, 2011, 05:53:39 PM »
You must go on FireFox.

(Image removed from quote.)

I'm on firefox, but I'm not sure if i set it up correctly, maybe if you show me the i.p and correct set up?

Yes.  

Proxy HTTP: 93.189.5.138         -    Port : 8080

PS: You can also go here: http://hidemyass.com/proxy-list/search-225370

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #147 on: August 17, 2011, 06:57:12 PM »
OK!TV (a Channel 5 magazine show) have confirmed that there is indeed a bar in the garden.

French

« Reply #148 on: August 17, 2011, 06:58:00 PM »
OK!TV (a Channel 5 magazine show) have confirmed that there is indeed a bar in the garden.

Can you tell me if this "live" is the good live streaming of C5 : http://www.whctv.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1691&Itemid=74

Offline OmgItsPhil

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #149 on: August 17, 2011, 07:13:08 PM »

Can you tell me if this "live" is the good live streaming of C5 : http://www.whctv.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1691&Itemid=74

This isn't channel 5 :(