Author Topic: Big Brother USA 15  (Read 104131 times)

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • Username: marie44
  • POVPrincess
Re: Big Brother USA 15
« Reply #175 on: July 01, 2013, 04:13:46 PM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚
Helengoddes will overthrow them all(Image removed from quote.)
(Image removed from quote.)

You mean HelenHaggress <3 LOL JK, I'm actually in love with her too <3 <3 her and obviously Elissa <3
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #176 on: July 01, 2013, 04:26:13 PM »
I actually thought that GinaMarie was generally nice and pleasant, but after reading that article, guess not... Though, I think Kaitlin knows that the "n-word" has negative repercussions, but Amanda's so what was pretty shocking... and  ::) they hit almost all the minorities... black, asian, LGBT... What's next? Mexicans? Native Americans?
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline TheTribalFreak

• Banned User
  • Runner-up
« Reply #177 on: July 01, 2013, 07:52:23 PM »
Helen is beurk

Offline Depths of Bloomfield

• Big Brother
  • Username: Beatriz_Trapote
« Reply #178 on: July 01, 2013, 10:27:56 PM »
LOL Amanda

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #179 on: July 01, 2013, 10:30:58 PM »
LOL Amanda

Give me credits, bitch. I gave you the gif.

SHUT UP, GO MAKE SOME RICE

• Big Brother
« Reply #180 on: July 01, 2013, 10:31:41 PM »
LOL Amanda

Here you have a gif of Amanda masturbating McCrae, courtesy of QueenV, better like this?

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #181 on: July 01, 2013, 10:38:29 PM »
LOL Amanda

Here you have a gif of Amanda masturbating McCrae, courtesy of QueenV, better like this?

Yes  ;)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #182 on: July 01, 2013, 10:47:40 PM »
THERE'S A BIEBER FEVER ALLIANCE!?!?!?!?

LOL Amanda call those four the "Bieber Fever"  because they're showmances xD. I don't think Nick is a BF member and Boat n Hoes, he's pulling a Dan.

Ragan from BB12 wrote a letter to production asking them to show in the episodes what the housemate are saying about Candice, Helen, Andy, etc.

I just read Andrea Reiher’s Zap2It article in which she documents racism, misogyny, and homophobia that’s already emerged in the Big Brother 15 house. Feed watchers have watched Spencer call women “c#nts” and spit the word “fag” in Andy’s face. Similarly, Aaryn Gries (pictured above) complained that Andy would most likely get next week’s MVP because “people love the queers.” Aaryn’s also demanded Candice, an African American woman, say “asked, not axed” and suggested Helen, the season’s sole Asian American houseguest, should “go make some rice.” GinaMarie also wondered if they could make Helen’s eyes straight. And this is only WEEK 1! Imagine what will happen when they forget about the cameras.

Houseguests GinaMarie, Aaryn, and Kaitlin referred to historically marginalized players as “tokens.” Sadly, they aren’t too far off in their assessment. Characters like Andy, Candice, Howard, and Helen are reduced to mere tokens when production fails to include micro-aggressions that they have to endure on a day-to-day basis. What’s the point of casting racial, ethnic, and sexual minorities if production’s going to edit out the racism, ethnic discrimination, and homophobia that these people encounter inside the house? Moreover, why do historically marginalized players have the exclusive burden of narrating past acts of racial, ethnic, and sexual brutalization when we see this sort of discrimination enacted INSIDE THE HOUSE?

Big Brother, I LOVE you, but, if you really want to provide a groundbreaking twist, SHOW CBS VIEWERS HOW SOME STRAIGHT, WHITE PEOPLE talk about gays, Asian Americans, and African Americans. Capitalize on the Paula Deen controversy! Hate speech is currently a hot topic in the United States. It would be irresponsible to punt on this issue. What makes Aaryn’s homophobia and racism especially insidious is that it comes packaged in a bright-eyed, pageant-like exterior. I mean, how can somebody so sweet looking spew so much venom? Viewers would have to SEE it to BELIEVE it.

Let’s hope the series’ “expect the unexpected” refrain holds true.

Sincerely,

Ragan

Babe, should have done the letter When Jeff made ​​a homophobic comment too. So hypocrite  ::)

Offline QueenV

• Big Brother
« Reply #183 on: July 01, 2013, 11:59:19 PM »
DRAMA. This time for a wine  ;D

Spoiler for Hiden:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqVb8DaRrSM" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqVb8DaRrSM</a>
This requires some explaining. The Have-Nots have their food restriction lifted at midnight. They'll be given wine. The house agrees to wait until midnight and toast with the Have-Nots. But, Jeremy and Arryn want to drink NOW-- and steal the red wine! Come midnight, the Red Wine is completely gone--- and it causes a shit storm.

This has been edited. Some portions were cut, but this is 100% what happened on the feeds. No special editing tricks to make anyone look a certain way.

Offline carlex

• Blogger
  • Ultimate Housemate
  • Live to the Fullest. (--,)
« Reply #184 on: July 02, 2013, 07:54:16 AM »
Oh my.. I am just inlove with Elissa.. haha.. I thought i would not actually like her cause she might be just a wanna be clone of Rachel.. but.. as pleasantly as the sun shines in the US, i love her.. I hope America votes her as the MVP.. haha..

Helen is definitely lacking of some exposures 'cause i love to see more of her..
the moving company is way too early i think.. and i just wanna see either nick or that jacob look a like be blindsided so soon.. :) I'm loving this season and definitely, i'm gonna continue my downloads for this as my collection.

• Big Brother
« Reply #185 on: July 02, 2013, 11:02:06 AM »
More conversations provided by QueenV, this people REALLY NEED to have psychological treatment when the show ends.

Conversation between the boys
July 1 3:50:30am Camera 4

Outside: Howard, Spencer,Andy and Judd.

Andy: So I haven't showered in two days and I'm sleeping with Jessie tonight. So maybe I'll shower before bed or maybe or maybe I won't...who gives a fuck..

Spencer: Get to take a hot shower. Oooh, how about it'll be dark and I'll slip in there behind her and rub my boner on her.

Howard : Maybe you and me could switch. (pauses) I just want to get up in the middle of the night and scare somebody.

<chuckling from group>

Howard: Like..' Don't. Don't move. Don't say anything.'

Andy (in gruff voice): Don't fucking say a word, bitch.

Howard (smiling): 'Don't say shit.'..like kinda wrap my arm around...
<andy cracking up>

Spencer: “You say shit and I'm gunna fucking cut your throat.'

Howard. 'Don't. Say. Shit.”

Andy (laughing hard): I'm trying to think of the funniest person to do that would be.

Howard: Do Helen like that. (raises to high pitched voice) “Howard, its okay.” (shakes his head, punches his fist into his hand) 'I'm about to molest you bitch.'

<Andy still cracking up>

Spencer: “I'm about to fuck you up girl.”

Andy (high pitched voice): 'Maybe at least I'll get airtime!”

Spencer: You...you do it to Aaryn.

Later...

GinaMarie on Candice: "I want to stab the b-tch 50 times.. If I had the power to stab her - I would stab her in the face"..

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #186 on: July 02, 2013, 02:37:54 PM »
I don't understand why all the girls hate Candice?? Is it jealousy??? . Funny thing is, not even a hint of this conflict will be shown to us on TV. ::)

I can't stand most of these people this season. Most of the guys are so douchey, and Aaryn is one of the nastiest girls I've seen in BB US History.

Can't GinaMarie be ejected for saying that?? :o

• Big Brother
« Reply #187 on: July 02, 2013, 03:25:32 PM »

Offline Danny

• Big Brother
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan96
  • Peasants.
« Reply #188 on: July 02, 2013, 03:35:40 PM »
Ugh I hate how Nick is in the Blondetourage alliance. I pretty much hate the other 5 in there :mad

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • Username: jakiki
« Reply #189 on: July 02, 2013, 03:46:48 PM »
I just saw the 2 first episodes and I come here and read all this... I don't know if I'm gonna keep watching, those people are truly crazy and it's not like it's 2 or 3 of them, it's like 95% of them..

Only Helen, Candice and Elissa seems like normal balanced people.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #190 on: July 02, 2013, 03:53:01 PM »
Quote from: Jaki
I just saw the 2 first episodes and I come here and read all this... I don't know if I'm gonna keep watching, those people are truly crazy and it's not like it's 2 or 3 of them, it's like 95% of them..

Only Helen, Candice and Elissa seems like normal balanced people.

I know who would've thought that Rachel's sister would be the most normal and mentally balanced person in the house <3

Watching this season is like watching Mean Girls in real life.... Actually even worse! At least Regina George wasn't racist  ;D
« Last Edit: July 02, 2013, 03:58:57 PM by marie »
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #191 on: July 02, 2013, 03:54:42 PM »
More conversations provided by QueenV, this people REALLY NEED to have psychological treatment when the show ends.

GinaMarie on Candice: "I want to stab the b-tch 50 times.. If I had the power to stab her - I would stab her in the face"..

I'm pretty sure this is a threat and its enough to warrant an eviction in most versions.... I hope they eject her already ::) makes you think if these people even went through psychological testing before entering the house...
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #192 on: July 02, 2013, 03:56:00 PM »

I'm pretty sure this is a threat and its enough to warrant an eviction in most versions.... I hope they eject her already ::) makes you think if these people even went through psychological testing before entering the house...

I think in most versions, most of the housemates this year would have been ejected lol

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #193 on: July 02, 2013, 03:58:35 PM »

I think in most versions, most of the housemates this year would have been ejected lol

Just ejection for rasicm and half of them would be already down lol

• Big Brother
« Reply #194 on: July 02, 2013, 04:02:37 PM »
I know if this is edited rightly, a new category would have been created just for Gina Marie, OTTNNN5

Offline Jackie

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #195 on: July 02, 2013, 04:06:05 PM »
I know if this is edited rightly, a new category would have been created just for Gina Marie, OTTNNN5

Most of the girls belong to the Bad Girls Club imo. And at least they could get their ass kicked in there.

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #196 on: July 02, 2013, 04:07:55 PM »
I know if this is edited rightly, a new category would have been created just for Gina Marie, OTTNNN10

FIXED ;D I know edgic is only up to 5 but GinaMarie made a whole new number
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #197 on: July 02, 2013, 04:09:03 PM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚ on Today at 08:56:00 AMQuote from: marie on Today at 08:54:42 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚More conversations provided by QueenV, this people REALLY NEED to have psychological treatment when the show ends.

GinaMarie on Candice: "I want to stab the b-tch 50 times.. If I had the power to stab her - I would stab her in the face"..I'm pretty sure this is a threat and its enough to warrant an eviction in most versions.... I hope they eject her already (Image removed from quote.) makes you think if these people even went through psychological testing before entering the house...

LOL this is beyond true! We'd have another Jade Goody - Shilpa Shetty incident in our hands! If they don't stop now, it will really end up to this...

BTW sidetrack... How can the Gina of UK be so awesome and amazing and the Gina of US be so horrid and disgusting  ;D
FUTURE AFP OF BB19

• Big Brother
« Reply #198 on: July 02, 2013, 04:13:14 PM »
Quote from: CallMeWharram ♚ on Today at 08:56:00 AMQuote from: marie on Today at 08:54:42 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚More conversations provided by QueenV, this people REALLY NEED to have psychological treatment when the show ends.

GinaMarie on Candice: "I want to stab the b-tch 50 times.. If I had the power to stab her - I would stab her in the face"..I'm pretty sure this is a threat and its enough to warrant an eviction in most versions.... I hope they eject her already (Image removed from quote.) makes you think if these people even went through psychological testing before entering the house...

LOL this is beyond true! We'd have another Jade Goody - Shilpa Shetty incident in our hands! If they don't stop now, it will really end up to this...

BTW sidetrack... How can the Gina of UK be so awesome and amazing and the Gina of US be so horrid and disgusting  ;D

I've never seen in any GH/BB season anything like GinaMarie  "I want to stab the b-tch 50 times.. If I had the power to stab her - I would stab her in the face".." LOL I know it's not funny but LOL this seems an asylum

Offline Marie

• Big Brother
  • POVPrincess
« Reply #199 on: July 02, 2013, 04:19:11 PM »
Quote from: marie on Today at 09:09:03 AMQuote from: JakiQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚ on Today at 08:56:00 AMQuote from: marie on Today at 08:54:42 AMQuote from: CallMeWharram ♚More conversations provided by QueenV, this people REALLY NEED to have psychological treatment when the show ends.

Just ejection for rasicm and half of them would be already down lolLOL this is beyond true! We'd have another Jade Goody - Shilpa Shetty incident in our hands! If they don't stop now, it will really end up to this...

BTW sidetrack... How can the Gina of UK be so awesome and amazing and the Gina of US be so horrid and disgusting  (Image removed from quote.)
I've never seen in any GH/BB season anything like GinaMarie  "I want to stab the b-tch 50 times.. If I had the power to stab her - I would stab her in the face".." LOL I know it's not funny but LOL this seems an asylum

IKR! I'm pretty sure that is beyond normal! IDG Candace actually seems so chill and unoffensive :-\ BTW same incident happened in the Philippines, one girl said that she wanted "to stab" another housemate (she was really mad because they just fought).... Bitch go ejected....

In GinaMarie's case she deserves to be ejected and institutionalized! I hope she doesn't go crying when she inevitably gets hate mail... I mean girl! You are freaking 32! Stop acting like a hormonal teenager!
FUTURE AFP OF BB19