Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother 19 USA
« Last post by Marie on July 24, 2017, 07:30:03 PM »
Jessica doesn't realize that Paul's cult ditched Marlena too!

People wanted to take Josh out because they don't want to deal with him in the jury, which makes sense since Josh is the most annoying human being on this planet. Cody also underestimated how much of an idiot Alex
« Last post by freshveg on July 24, 2017, 04:44:52 PM »
Lets be honest... Josh isnt a real target... that moron will leave the house sooner or later cause nobody cant stand that crap... ok granted, they laugh about his antics but its not really a dangerous player for them and behind his back they dont think its funny or good for the house atmosphere. I personally would prefer to not let Paul play the POV... its a gamble yes but you still get better odds him not playing the POV than to nominate him right away. Actually to nominate Josh is just a waste. I understand they hate him but he is not worth it... someone will take care of it.

I guess if you really wanna get out a big target for sure this week you probably should nominate someone like Mark/Matt/Paul/Alex... two of those four and if one comes off you put up a third one. Those are real big targets. I even think Matt is throwing competitions.. that guy cant be that bad lol.

I think that's common knowledge lol Even Jessica herself said she is not going after big targets this week and taking Josh out in order to go after the big ones later.... as if it makes sense.

And of course matt is throwing comps. So are Raven, Elena, Mark...

Yeah, that dont make much sense... looks like her perception of the situation is a different one. :)
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Bigg Boss Tamil 1 India
« Last post by GrahamUKFan on July 24, 2017, 04:15:54 PM »
there's also a Telugu Version of the show on now: 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bigg_Boss_Telugu
« Last post by Jackie on July 24, 2017, 03:14:57 PM »
Lets be honest... Josh isnt a real target... that moron will leave the house sooner or later cause nobody cant stand that crap... ok granted, they laugh about his antics but its not really a dangerous player for them and behind his back they dont think its funny or good for the house atmosphere. I personally would prefer to not let Paul play the POV... its a gamble yes but you still get better odds him not playing the POV than to nominate him right away. Actually to nominate Josh is just a waste. I understand they hate him but he is not worth it... someone will take care of it.

I guess if you really wanna get out a big target for sure this week you probably should nominate someone like Mark/Matt/Paul/Alex... two of those four and if one comes off you put up a third one. Those are real big targets. I even think Matt is throwing competitions.. that guy cant be that bad lol.

I think that's common knowledge lol Even Jessica herself said she is not going after big targets this week and taking Josh out in order to go after the big ones later.... as if it makes sense.

And of course matt is throwing comps. So are Raven, Elena, Mark...
« Last post by freshveg on July 24, 2017, 11:03:30 AM »

« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on July 24, 2017, 09:55:13 AM »
They should've nominated Paul and Josh, as neither way, Jody takes out one of their two biggest targets.
Reality TV Shows / Re: A Fazenda 9 Brazil
« Last post by Rod on July 24, 2017, 06:44:24 AM »
Horrível.
« Last post by freshveg on July 24, 2017, 05:32:23 AM »
Oh man... all those spoilers are killing me. lol I would have put up Josh and Raven and backdoor Paul if possible. No matter if they play nice or not.. the cult of Paul will always be against them... all together.. so no need to be nice to anyone cause they are lying to you anyway. Would only trust Jason and Ram till a certain point... there is no way in hell any of the others are gonna switch sides.

PS: It will always be difficult to backdoor anyone for them cause they will never have the votes... so the only way a big target leaves the house as backdoor is if you put up a very liked person in the house.
« Last post by Gabriel on July 23, 2017, 01:01:53 PM »
the logo :-\

« Last post by Rod on July 23, 2017, 11:04:45 AM »
The new season will call A Fazenda: New Chance, as half of the contestants will be former participants from seasons 1-8 and half from another realities shows such as BBB, Casa dos Artistas :o, The Apprentice, Power Couple etc.

I can't believe they will make a season like this without Théo Becker ::)
Apparently there will be a Newbies vs. All Stars season, with 8 AS from all realities, even A Fazenda and 8 New Stars.

Ana Paula from BBB declined the offer to get in a reality again ;D and the producers were looking for Maroca from BBB 10 & 13 to replace her. Marcos from last BBB will enter for sure to be the first boot (let's pray).

Monique, Geisy (both from AF 3), Nicole and Denise were also asked to come back, as Jiang from MasterChef Brasil (according to Gabriel).

I'm very excited with that.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10