Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother 5 Canada
« Last post by Jackie on Today at 06:50:15 AM »
William is pathetic, he's worse than Zakiyah... Hope William finds himself on the block beside Kevin next week as he cries his way out of the house

I'm tired of people saying "poor him, he's only a kid! he's getting played" like fuck off, this is a grown man who KNEW straight up Kevin doesn't identify as gay so if he decides to ignore it and settle for a few kisses and back rub then that's his problem.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother 5 Canada
« Last post by Marie on Yesterday at 10:52:55 PM »
William is pathetic, he's worse than Zakiyah... Hope William finds himself on the block beside Kevin next week as he cries his way out of the house 
Big Brother General / Re: Where are they now?
« Last post by Gabriel on Yesterday at 08:07:42 PM »
I CAN'T 
Big Brother General / Re: Where are they now?
« Last post by Jackie on April 24, 2017, 02:01:18 PM »
Everybody remembers the Devil from Denmark, Camilla Nielsen ?

Well the devil never rest and the devil changed her name to confuse her victims. She is now named Natasha Catherina Margueritte Kristiansen. She gave an explanation : "Natasha has a good energy to it, Margueritte is because i like the flower of the same name, Catherina kinda sound like Camilla, and Kristiansen cuz i've always thought it was a beautiful name".

But we all know this bitch chose Natasha to copy me.
Big Brother Editions - 2017 / Re: Big Brother Albania 9
« Last post by zz0714 on April 23, 2017, 09:21:25 AM »
Quote from: AlexSP
They started to give the percentages? That didn't happen since some editions ago, right?
Someone add these precentages on wikipedia… That user said he/she watching this on tv. So I dont know…  :-\ Hope somebody know the language could make sure about it.
« Last post by AlexSP on April 23, 2017, 08:02:46 AM »
They started to give the percentages? That didn't happen since some editions ago, right?
« Last post by zz0714 on April 23, 2017, 06:02:42 AM »
Week 2:                                 
Gerta & Denis were automatically nominated due to rule breaking.
Ejona & Adem, Vivi & Kei, Gerta & Denis were NOMINATED for eviction.
Day 11 Donjeta & Damiano voluntarily left the House due to Donjeta who wanted to leave the house.
Later production start a new public vote on Damiano should return or not.
Day 15 Gerta & Denis were evicted with 52% votes. Damiano returned by the most public votes (95%).

Week 3:                                 
Ejona & Adem, Danjel & Fotini were NOMINATED for eviction.
Day 22 Ejona & Adem were evicted with 86% votes. Kleodiana & Egnajt were ejected because they didn't accepted to play as a couple. Liridon was evicted because he had the fewest votes to become a couple with any female housemates.

Week 5:                                 
Damiano, Olsi and Ervini were automatically nominated with their couple due to rule breaking.
Benardi & Xheni, Damiano & Armela, Olsi & Fiorentina, Sidrita & Ervin were NOMINATED for eviction.
Day 36 Sidrita & Ervin were evicted.

Week 6:                                 
Fiorentina & Olsi, Vivi & Kei, Musa & Dona were automatically nominated with their couple due to rule breaking.
« Last post by 1122 on April 22, 2017, 05:20:07 PM »
sidrita and ervin are the next coople evicted
Reality TV Shows / Re: Survivor 34: Game Changers
« Last post by JustinBieberDingus on April 21, 2017, 09:41:00 AM »
It sucked to see Hali go. I'm growing on Brad, he's doing much better than last time and only on Tai last episode, he's much better when he isn't in a showmance-like relationship with a chicken.
Reality TV Shows / Re: Survivor 34: Game Changers
« Last post by Depths of Bloomfield on April 21, 2017, 04:24:12 AM »
Sierra Dawn's reign of terror >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10