Author Topic: Secret Story 10 France  (Read 11234 times)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
Re: Secret Story 10 France
« Reply #100 on: September 13, 2016, 03:33:50 PM »
Today's nomination day, the girls nominated the boys.

ANAÏS: Thomas, Marvin
ATHENAÏS: Pierre, Darko
FANNY: Julien, Thomas
MAËVA: Pierre, Darko
MANON: Julien, Thomas
MELANIE: Pierre, Darko
SARAH: Thomas, Julien

Thomas-4
Pierre-3
Julien-3
Darko-3

Marvin-1
Jaja-0
Bastien-0

DARKO, JULIEN, PIERRE and THOMAS are up for eviction this week.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 03:44:05 PM by Glass »

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
  • I only support vaginas!
« Reply #101 on: September 13, 2016, 04:51:21 PM »
Is Thomas hated in the house?

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #102 on: September 13, 2016, 05:57:09 PM »
Is Thomas hated in the house?
Not at all. There are mainly the language barrier, but also the Hms who get along well most of the time. Jaja, is loved by all the girls, he's gay, a bit effeminate and a bit funny, so unless the production turn them against him, there is no way he is ever going to be nominated, then Bastien, is a very good manipulator, nobody seems his double/triple game, so for now it seems he's never going to be nominated either.

They see Thomas is not the usual contestant, usually all the contestants as Thomas end up quitting the game, I think they expect that, and also as I said, the housemates aren't very in a war so it's hard to choose someone to nominate and Thomas is the better option (because of the age: 42 yo, the language, and because he's probably gonna quit before the end which I hope not!).

Pierre and Darko were nominated by Mélanie, Maëva and Athénaïs, it seems they will become a strong alliance with Julien and Bastien... mainly because Mélanie and Bastien could become a couple very soon as both are very attracted by each other.

Mélanie is very hated in the house by EVERYONE, even her allies except for Bastien and Julien. Maëva is starting to like Mélanie, and Maëva is "in couple" with Marvin, but Marvin hates Mélanie.

To comeback @ Thomas, he had a conversation with Mélanie this weekend, she only asked him if he is ok in there, he said he is, but then a bit later, he said to some girls that Mélanie said everyone wants him out of the game, which provoked a big fight between the HMs and Mélanie... So I'm very confused since it seems nobody wants him out so bad, but still, four of them nominated him.

Anyway, it's a huge mess lol. :)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #103 on: September 13, 2016, 06:03:16 PM »
Today's nomination day, the girls nominated the boys.

ANAÏS: Thomas, Marvin
ATHENAÏS: Pierre, Darko
FANNY: Julien, Thomas
MAËVA: Pierre, Darko
MANON: Julien, Thomas
MELANIE: Pierre, Darko
SARAH: Thomas, Julien

Thomas-4
Pierre-3
Julien-3
Darko-3

Marvin-1
Jaja-0
Bastien-0

DARKO, JULIEN, PIERRE and THOMAS are up for eviction this week.
Please #PierreOUT !!!! He is very useless except to be muscled, sexy, hot, appealing, blabla. :D

I'm pretty sure Darko will stay, he is the new prod's favorite.

POLL:
Qui doit continuer l'aventure ?
8785 votants
    Julien 45% • 3 960 votes
    Thomas 23% • 1 996 votes
    Darko 19% • 1 661 votes
    Pierre 13% • 1 168 votes

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #104 on: September 14, 2016, 12:22:45 PM »
After the nominations, many of the HMs were uspet at Anaïs because she didn't do who she said she was going to nominate. There was a fight between her and Jaja. She told "Shut up" to Jaja and he told her back "Don't shut up me or I'll fuck your mother". kkkk

Then Anaïs was very very very mad, in the bedroom she contained herself not to beat them up all, and she started to have some tears repeating "I have the right to nominate whoever I want like I want!".

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #105 on: September 14, 2016, 02:06:17 PM »
It was revealed today by Jeremstar that KING THOMAS made prison.  Because he installed a GPS tracker under Nancy's car (his ex-wife). The bitch noticed it after a flat tire when she asked a policeman to help her. He pleaded non guilty at the begining before the plead guilty, so the trial went very fast and he came out of prison after only two days :)

And actually, he is more or less innocent. Way before to put that GPS tracker, he filed a complaint against Nancy because she is an alcoholic, very disturbed, and put their kids in danger. She used to hit their children with pillows, or drag them down through the whole house. Once, she was arrested completely drunk while she was driving her children to the crèche, and it's the reason why Thomas decided to put that GPS tracker.

There is an article on TMZ with a video of Nancy completely crazy: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/videos/nancy-beatie-breakdown-caught-on-tape/

I know it's mean and might hurt some of u but if she is sterile, maybe it was for a good reason after all. ::)

It has nothing to do with the game, but I think we learn more about Thomas since he is almost never seen in the HL shows kkk.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #106 on: September 14, 2016, 02:20:10 PM »

Julien21 101 votes | 36.4%
Thomas13 771 votes | 23.7%
Darko11 893 votes | 20.6%
Pierre11 178 votes | 19.3%

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #107 on: September 15, 2016, 09:42:00 AM »
The program of tonight's live show :
- The theme will be military service, with an obstacle course, probablty to win clues about secrets and maybe to open the "love room" ?
- Sophia will come back in the house, and will probably argue with Bastien and Julien, as she was very disappointed and... bitter.
- The nominations will be live, probably after the eviction (?), and will be face-to-face. (I think it will be false nominations but we'll see, if it's real, I'd love it, reminds me GH16) but I hope won't be every weeks.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #108 on: September 15, 2016, 12:41:40 PM »
One of the female housemates just learned that she is 5 weeks pregnant. We still don't know who she is, we'll know it during the live eviction show. :)

If it's Fannyta it's just so cute <3 (as long as she doesn't quit or doesnt give a good excuse to the HMs to nominate her).

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #109 on: September 15, 2016, 01:52:32 PM »
One of the female housemates just learned that she is 5 weeks pregnant. We still don't know who she is, we'll know it during the live eviction show. :)

If it's Fannyta it's just so cute <3 (as long as she doesn't quit or doesnt give a good excuse to the HMs to nominate her).
I don't think it's Fanny, idk seems too early in her life for that to happen

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #110 on: September 15, 2016, 02:30:50 PM »

I don't think it's Fanny, idk seems too early in her life for that to happen
She said it's been a year she is engaged... i dont know to be honest, sometimes you just don't want a baby, and you still get pregnant, maybe they didn't protect... (?)

I suspect Maëva too (because she eats too much lol), and Sarah because she is sex friend with Vincent Queijo (they were in couple a few years ago and were very passionnal) so maybe they don't protect either.  (but sarah participated to an obstacle course tonight unlike fanny so idk).

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #111 on: September 15, 2016, 02:38:17 PM »
The housemates had to nominate face to face. Darko, Julien, Pierre and Thomas couldn't be nominated and couldn't nominate.

The three with the most nominations are the nominees. Here's who nominated who.

ANAÏS: Jaja, Sarah
ATHENAÏS: Sarah, Fanny
BASTIEN: Sarah, Jaja
FANNY: Mélanie, Athénaïs
JAJA: Mélanie, Bastien
MAEVA: Sarah, Fanny
MANON: Mélanie, Maëva
MARVIN: (i didn't see)
MELANIE: Mélanie, Bastien
SARAH: Sarah, Fanny

Fanny, Mélanie, Sarah are nominated!

BUT, there is still a way to save themselves from the nomination. There is an obstacle course in the garden, SARAH and MELANIE did it, in 23 seconds. They then choose JAJA and MANON from the other housemates to do the same obstacle course, they did it in 36 seconds, therefore SARAH and MELANIE (and FANNY) win an access to a new room. The room of temptations.

Through all the week they are going to fight against the other housemates to be safe for the nomination.

Tonight, Fanny, Mélanie and Sarah put Jaja under the temptation. He could choose to see a video message of his mother and two brothers and therefore put in danger all the non-nominated housemates, or refuse.

He accepted, therefore Fanny, Mélanie and Sarah win a "Switch Card". They can switch one of them by someone else to be nominated.

I guess there are in total three avalaible switch cards.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #112 on: September 15, 2016, 02:41:46 PM »
Sophia last week's evictee came back, in the eviction room to meet with Bastien, she told him she was very disgusted, disappointed by him.  Then Bastien re entered in the house, then La Voix freezed them all and Sophia re-entered inside the house and said she was disappointed by Maëva and Athénaïs, that hangs with Mélanie, and she said to Marvin to take care of Sarah. (Sarah is very interested in Marvin, and Maëva is very jealous when Sarah tried to tease Marvin).

Fanny revealed her secret in the diary room to us. She participed two times to Secret Story and this time is her 3rd time. She then had a video message of Teresa Guilherme, and she started to cry. (drama queen).

Thomas was invited in the DR, la voix gave him a dilemma. He could see a video message of his family therefore a very important clue about his secret would be revealed, or he refuses and nothing is revealed about his secret. Thomas said he loves his family more than anything but he refuses, as he's a player, he prefers to protect a clue about his secret. #KingThomas.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #113 on: September 15, 2016, 04:00:26 PM »
Well, I was wrong and Fanny is the one pregnant lol. I seriously never expected it, but she's growing to a woman, I've seen her girl side :)
I need to see what Teresa told her, probably did a troll here and there kkk

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #114 on: September 15, 2016, 04:04:48 PM »
Well, I was wrong and Fanny is the one pregnant lol. I seriously never expected it, but she's growing to a woman, I've seen her girl side :)
Teresa was so embarrassing kkkk. And she spoke 100% in french.
At a moment she said to Fanny "I know a famous woman in France" kkkkkkkk (she talked about Fanny)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #115 on: September 15, 2016, 04:16:10 PM »
PIERRE has been evicted.

Offline GrahamUKFan

• Big Brother
« Reply #116 on: September 15, 2016, 06:40:35 PM »
Quote from: André
Well, I was wrong and Fanny is the one pregnant lol. I seriously never expected it, but she's growing to a woman, I've seen her girl side
yep, you where a bit naive. since Fanny is even able to do the reality circus since five years I think nobody really thinks she was not even able to become pregnant before LOL
as with most of BB / SeSt HMs, I guess her goal is not in becoming a reflective human that knows when this or that feel the best in their respective life (meaning she's no difference to the normal public...all the best to her and her baby - its the perfect time for her I am sure :) 

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #117 on: September 19, 2016, 10:56:05 PM »

I'm pretty sure Darko will stay, he is the new prod's favorite.
The prod's favorite won a ticket for the semi final, Big Brother said he is protected and will be here for sure at least until the 11th week.

I don't know what to think, I think as always, this won't last and will be retired via a dilemma very soon, but I won't be surprised if it's permanent, I know production has Darko at the top of their list of the potential winner of this season. (especially since they try so bad to have a male as a winner). kkkk.

#QueenFannyFTW <3 :ali

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #118 on: September 19, 2016, 10:58:08 PM »
Btw :

PIERRE has been evicted.
The official percentages, given just after the result, in the live eviction show !

JULIEN - 36,6%
THOMAS - 27,5%
DARKO - 18,3%  ::)
PIERRE - 17,6%

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #119 on: September 20, 2016, 12:51:54 PM »
ATHENAÏS, MAËVA and MÉLANIE are up for eviction.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #120 on: September 20, 2016, 12:52:53 PM »
ATHENAÏS, MAËVA and MÉLANIE are up for eviction.
Qui doit continuer l'aventure ?
5487 votants

Mélanie 36% • 1 980 votes
    Athenais 33% • 1 784 votes
    Maeva 31% • 1 723 votes

I hope Jackinaïs will be saved, but I don't have much of illusions.

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #121 on: September 20, 2016, 12:57:53 PM »
How they were nominated?

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #122 on: September 20, 2016, 01:53:49 PM »
How they were nominated?
During the last live show, there was a live nomination.

It leaded to Sarah, Fanny and Mélanie as "pre" nominees, they could change the fate of the nominations of the week with challenges. They won two cards of switch so they can replace themselves by someone else.

As they are three nominees and only two cards, Mélanie decided to stay nominated, and Fanny and Sarah could replace themselves, as a common decision with the three they decided to replace themselves by Athénaïs and Maëva, so in the end Athénaïs and Maëva join Mélanie in the nominees bunch of the week. :)

I think they lost a challenge so they lost a card. I didn't pay too much attention to the HL.

#GetMélanieOut

Offline André

• Admin
  • Big Brother
« Reply #123 on: September 20, 2016, 01:55:33 PM »
How they were nominated?

It leaded to Sarah, Fanny and Mélanie as "pre" nominees, they could change the fate of the nominations of the week with challenges. They won two cards of switch so they can replace themselves by someone else.

As they are three nominees and only two cards, Mélanie decided to stay nominated, and Fanny and Sarah could replace themselves, as a common decision with the three they decided to replace themselves by Athénaïs and Maëva, so in the end Athénaïs and Maëva join Mélanie in the nominees bunch of the week. :)

I think they lost a challenge so they lost a card. I didn't pay too much attention to the HL.

#GetMélanieOut
Thanks ;D
I can't queen Fanny is safe kkkk <333

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #124 on: September 20, 2016, 02:17:22 PM »
How they were nominated?

#GetMélanieOut
Thanks ;D
I can't queen Fanny is safe kkkk <333
ikr <3
but with this twist, Fanny is getting a bit "hated" (it's a strong word) by Marvin and Anaïs. They said today they discovered a new side of Fanny, a hypocrite side.

Because it seems Fanny considered with Sarah and Mélanie to nominate the twins + Mélanie. The HMs are sure Mélanie is the most popular housemate, so they know she'll come back so when they nominate someone else against Mélanie is clearly to evict them. Also during the announcement, Sarah and Fanny said "At the end we prefer to break a friendship (Athénaïs/Maëva) than twins (Anaïs/Manon)" kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk #bitches xD