Author Topic: Secret Story 10 France  (Read 14288 times)

Jøsêttö

Re: Secret Story 10 France
« Reply #125 on: September 20, 2016, 10:09:52 PM »
Thomas, stupiditly gave too many advices to Fanny about the pregnancy, and it made Marvin very suspicious, he thinks maybe he was pregnant someday. Also a few days ago, Darko and Sarah suspected Thomas to be a transgender, so I think his secret is going to be exposed very soon.

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #126 on: September 21, 2016, 09:15:06 PM »
There is a rumor about a cheating in the house according to JEREMSTAR and Nana LDP blog's. apparently Pierre knew several secret before entering the house and gave big clues to others contestants. when they found that, the production would have gave pierre a buzz interdiction. then they stopped showing him during the higtlight.
Later, Pierre was evicted.

But now after several week without revelation of secrets :
Darko almost found the secret of maeva
Julien found the secret of Darko
And Today, coincidentally Marvin (who more interested about maeva than about the secret hunt) found the secret of Thomas (i was the first pregnant man)

*I admit that Thomas was very bad for hide his secret

I do not know what to think but I find this suspicious

Jøsêttö

« Reply #127 on: September 21, 2016, 09:37:51 PM »
Honestly I don't know what to think. As I told you, myself had knowledge of a secret a few weeks before SS10, because they were looking for a sister or brohter of a former contestant of Secret Story (Jessica's sister), so imo a contestant could have been in the same situation as me if he's friend with someone close to someone that works with the prod.

Go read my tweets now, I posted the last connection of Julien on whatsapp : August 24 @ 3am, so eitehr it's him that used his cellphone, and he knows about the Before Secret that was launched two days before, either it's one of his family that used his cellphone, either production, but I called to make a try and it's redirecting directly to the vocal messagerie so I think it's either him or production that has the cell.

I had my doubts about Pierre, because they said he was evicted for this reason, and personally when i saw Mélanie ignoring the kiss with him and giving him a neXt, I knew Pierre wouldn't last, so I don't know...i guess now if Jeremstar reveals it, it's 100% true...  :mad

it's digusting, and I understand better why we were watching more a "Big Brother/Loft Story" than " Secret Story" since the beginning.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #128 on: September 21, 2016, 09:39:19 PM »

*I admit that Thomas was very bad for hide his secret
Yaeh, that's why it makes me doubt a little. He defended himself very bad  and showed to the others how expert he was about preganncies... but Marvin's buzz is weird too though.

IDK what to think, but to appreciate the show, I'm not gonna think too much about it.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #129 on: September 21, 2016, 09:42:53 PM »
My new ranking!

1.Athénaïs
2.Fanny
3.Anaïs

4.Thomas
5.Jaja
6.Sarah (the new "Coco" maybe? kkk)
8.Maéva

9.Manon
10.Julien (useless AF without Sophia)

11.Marvin
12.Bastien
13.Mélanie

Jøsêttö

« Reply #130 on: September 21, 2016, 09:45:16 PM »
WHO DO YOU WANT TO STAY:

Mélanie 23 862 votes | 37.47%

Maeva 22 690 votes | 35.63%

Athenais 17 124 votes | 26.89%

We'll know tomorrow who is going to be the fourth to be evicted this season. :)

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #131 on: September 22, 2016, 09:49:57 PM »
Athenais has been evicted

Jøsêttö

« Reply #132 on: September 23, 2016, 08:22:13 AM »
LOL I dreamed of Queen Athénaïs <3  so I guess I got over her eviciton after all. :)  It's too bad, with 3% we could have get rid of the "potential" winner (of the prod) : Mélanie! :mad   I hope this bitch is going to be in the SAS again very soon and will be evicted!!!!!!!!

Jøsêttö

« Reply #133 on: September 23, 2016, 11:46:42 AM »
During the live eviction show, Marvin found Thomas's secret, then Thomas explained his story, it was very touching.

Darko won an access to the "Laboratoire des secrets" after a live challenge against Darko, and Manon. He then had a dilemma. Either immune Manon, but nominate Jaja, or immune Jaja, but nominate Manon. He chose to nominate Jaja to give an immunity to Manon. Jaja was very mad at him and doesn't want to talk to him anymore. They had a little argument after the live show, Darko says he won't forget Jaja's words, and that Jaja is stupid.

(Darko used to say that Jaja was "his life", but Darko likes Manon too, so...)

Marvin had to finish his secret mission by giving a nomination to either Sarah or Maéva. He found a "immunity card" in the DR and La Voix told him the value of the card was a nomination. He gave it to Sarah, she was surprised. Maéva seemed very mad, too bad she didn't slap him LIVE <3

Sarah and Maéva before all that saw videos of each other talking in the back. Maéva said Sarah was a bitch.

Fanny and Joao, her fiancé, met in the SAS. Fanny was crying. It wasn't live so it was subtitled in french.

And Queen Athénaïs was evicted with 25% of votes to save.  ::)

Someone working with the production said tonight will be the craziest HL of the season...we'll see.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #134 on: September 23, 2016, 11:48:58 AM »
The ratings are getting a little better even with the strong concurrence, as TF1's saga, and TPMP primetime. #hatersgonnahate

Jøsêttö

« Reply #135 on: September 23, 2016, 07:53:56 PM »
So, last night was revealed the secret mission after the live eviction show, Sarah was very shocked, Marvin didn't even give her an apologize. Then was revealed that the "immunity card" given by Marvin to Sarah actually has the value of nomination. Earlier this week, Marvin could let the housemate of his choice to get a phone call of a family. He decided that his choice would be between Sarah and Maéva.

Last night, after all that, he decided obviously to give the phone call to Maéva.

Sarah: "Marvin ended me" (he "finished" her off). lol.

Poor babe was humiliated and has the image of a homewrecker when she only thought they were a fake couple.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #136 on: September 23, 2016, 07:58:56 PM »
My new ranking:
1.Fanny
2.Sarah
3.Thomas
4.Anaïs
5.Jaja

6.Maéva (people automatically categorize her as the "whore", brainless, and yet, she is very smart, very tolerant, and she gives other chances to people, I think she's a good person. but not a good player i think)
7.Julien
8.Manon
9.Mélanie
10.Bastien
11-12. Darko & Marvin

And please, I'd be ok with whoever wins unless MARVIN and DARKO. thank you production if you read this. :) (don't forget my advice with Jonathan being nominated against Kévin last year kkkkk).

My opinion about the season after the end of week 4:
The season was very boring, and since a week, it's getting a bit better but it seems very fragile, the stories are getting better, there are some conflicts, sometimes a bit similar to other seasons.

I'm not that fan of the contestants, especially after Mélanie, Coralie, Alia, Jonathan of SS9. in the end, no sparks for this season :( (but 6/7 weeks left so who knows)

Jøsêttö

« Reply #137 on: September 23, 2016, 08:03:05 PM »
So, last night was revealed the secret mission after the live eviction show, Sarah was very shocked, Marvin didn't even give her an apologize. Then was revealed that the "immunity card" given by Marvin to Sarah actually has the value of nomination. Earlier this week, Marvin could let the housemate of his choice to get a phone call of a family. He decided that his choice would be between Sarah and Maéva.

Last night, after all that, he decided obviously to give the phone call to Maéva.

Sarah: "Marvin ended me" (he "finished" her off). lol.

Poor babe was humiliated and has the image of a homewrecker when she only thought they were a fake couple.
Jaja and Sarah are nominated next week, it seems two other guys will be nominated but honestly I hope not or at least I hope it's just false nomination. if Thomas does quit this weekend, then maybe something with a Secret Room like the last season.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #138 on: September 24, 2016, 03:03:03 PM »
The "war of clans/groups" were launched yesterday. We have two groups, they more or less hate each other.

The group of the "upstairs bedroom" with: The twins, Julien, Bastien, Marvin, Maéva and Dickarko.
The group of the "downstairs bedroom" with: Mélanie, Sarah, Jaja and Fanny.

I'm personally rooting for "la chambre du bas", because I like Fanny, and because things are unfair with Sarah, she was definitely nominated unfairly. I have a particular affection for the victims, as Marie, Audrey, Morgane and Leila kkkkk, but well, I don't think Sarah is a victim, just a victim for a week, but before that she was already one of my fave for being the new bitch. Now she's the HBIC at least in her group <3

I hate Mélanie. And from the other group I only appreciate Anaïs and Maéva. (Julien is endearing though, I'm starting to like him).

Yesterday, Jaja was a bit in depression as he doesn't like the new atmosphere, with the two groups doing everything separated. He told it to Manon, and this morning Manon repeated it to Marvin before they both critize him ::) (it very pisses me off because Jaja made "everything" to avoid Manon to be nominated this week, he said she was his protegee, BREF)

Jaja, yeah is a gossip boy, but I'm sure he's more kind that Bitch Marvin (that is probably kind too), so I hope so bad that production will protect Jaja, Sarah and Fanny just like they did with Coco, Jon and Nico last year <3.

Kkkkk I'm tired of me having victims as faves every season <3
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 03:09:34 PM by Keske »

Jøsêttö

« Reply #139 on: September 24, 2016, 03:05:17 PM »
Quel est votre candidat préféré ? (Semaine 5)
16288 votants

Julien 16% • 2 617 votes
    Mélanie 13% • 2 190 votes
    Fanny 12% • 2 030 votes
    Maeva 11% • 1 775 votes
    Sarah 10% • 1 610 votes
    Darko 10% • 1 548 votes
    Thomas 7% • 1 211 votes
    Anais 7% • 1 089 votes
    Marvin 6% • 947 votes
    Bastien 5% • 766 votes
    Jaja 2% • 291 votes
    Manon 1% • 214 votes

I think it's really the first season (maybe with SS4?) that we don't know the winner after 1 month (or at least two potentials winners). We still can doubt it would be between Mélanie (lol), Fanny, or even Maéva, Julien, or even the prod's favorite : Darko.. kkk (I'd bet on him if I had to). Thomas could win too <3 (kkkkkk it would be the biggest troll ever though, he's very missing in the HL shows, but I think he's gonna quit very soon).  Sarah could win too a la Nadège / Anaïs.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #140 on: September 25, 2016, 10:19:47 AM »
The housemates decided a name for their groups. Chambre du bas called themself "The 4 Fantastiks". Chambre du haut called themself "Les sauvages".

In the downstair bedroom, Mélanie wants to get rid of Manon's bed as soon as possible. Then she asked for music.
Mélanie: Can we have some music in our bedroom please!
Sarah: Never in a million years, we're going to sleep, if we came here it's to sleep.

Jaja apologogized yesterday evening to Darko, he admited he said very big words, Darko said he can forgive him but not forget his words.

Yesterday evening again, "Les Sauvages" made some crepes and didn't let anything to the opposite groupe, Fanny, Sarah, Mélanie and Jaja were hurt by that and decided to do their own crepes. Then Darko helped them, and asked them if they want to join the other group under the pergola but obviously they refused.

I kkkan't with the atmosphere right now, it's baaad, but I think the production extrapoles a little, I'm sure it won't last more than two weeks. Can't wait tomorrow for the HL show :ali

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #141 on: September 25, 2016, 01:00:24 PM »
Hello nice to meet you bonjour...

Okay, so, so far, I like this season ! Mélanie is TV Gold, Julien and Bastien are great players, and Athénais was amazing <3. (I hated this Sophia bitch tho)

my ranking:

1. Julien
2. Bastien
3. Mélanie

4. Maéva
5. Thomas
6. Anaïs

7. Manon
8. Darko
9. Marvin

10. Fanny
11. Sarah
12. Jaja

Jøsêttö

« Reply #142 on: September 25, 2016, 03:14:34 PM »
Mélanie is TV Gold
Keske ???

I agree about Sophia and about my friend, my baby, my second mom, my life, my future wife Athénaïs <3

10. Fanny
11. Sarah
12. Jaja

keskkke? ? ?   :'(

Jøsêttö

« Reply #143 on: September 25, 2016, 03:34:32 PM »
I hope so bad that production will protect Jaja, Sarah and Fanny just like they did with Coco, Jon and Nico last year <3.
The host said in his twitter we could have surprises. People were complaining about Sarah's unfair nomination. I hope something good is being prepared, a secret room or just a reversed nominations. <3

Let's cross our fingers.

Jøsêttö

« Reply #144 on: September 25, 2016, 03:36:59 PM »

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #145 on: September 25, 2016, 03:42:17 PM »
My ranking for now :
1.Fanny (too cute)<3
2.Sarah (potentialy a future peste)<3
3.Jaja (too funny)<3

4.Thomas <3
5.Julien (i start to like him a little)
6.Bastien (the same as julien)

7.Maeva (bof bof)
8.Anais (sometimes chiante)
9.Manon (invisible)
10.Darko (too pretentious)
11.Mélanie (so unnatural, too manipulative, too friend with Nadege, too too too much >:()
12.Marvin (tchiiiiip ...  >:( maybe one of the bigest cheater of the show + buzz hunter)

I personally think that something sound false in this season but i don't know what. And i was expected more for the 10 years of the game. I see nothing exceptional this time in the game mechanics. And i found some contestants are buzz hunters instead of being secrets hunters !

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #146 on: September 25, 2016, 04:14:45 PM »

8. Darko

Antoine I have a surprise for you here : https://twitter.com/intensivement/status/776100449153847296

#LeilaOnceAQueen

HAHAHA Queen Leila

TBH, I don't dislike Fanny, however I think she understood how it works. I don't think her being pregnant has nothing to do with the game (that's just my opinion and maybe i'm wrong).
As for Jaja, he's just a mean person. Yes he's funny sometimes and I don't dislike him either but i'm tired of those awful housemate that will go far because they are funny.
As for Sarah, you don't try to break someone's relationship. I agree, it's 50/50 for her and Marvin, but she started it. Plus, Maéva is not my favorite but she is so sweet, mature and intelligent that attacking her like that make Sarah look like a bitch. Which she probably is. BUT, I think it would be funnier if she stayed. So I hope Jaja goes

Jøsêttö

« Reply #147 on: September 25, 2016, 07:12:08 PM »
My ranking for now :
1.Fanny (too cute)<3
2.Sarah (potentialy a future peste)<3
3.Jaja (too funny)<3

4.Thomas <3
5.Julien (i start to like him a little)
6.Bastien (the same as julien)

7.Maeva (bof bof)
8.Anais (sometimes chiante)
9.Manon (invisible)
10.Darko (too pretentious)
11.Mélanie (so unnatural, too manipulative, too friend with Nadege, too too too much >:()
12.Marvin (tchiiiiip ...  >:( maybe one of the bigest cheater of the show + buzz hunter)

I personally think that something sound false in this season but i don't know what. And i was expected more for the 10 years of the game. I see nothing exceptional this time in the game mechanics. And i found some contestants are buzz hunters instead of being secrets hunters !
Lmao at this ranking <3  I love the "tchiiiiip" for Marvin kkkk, as an antillais, he'll understand easily.

I don't know if you saw the itws of Athénaïs @ Sam Zirah, she said there was no cheat etc, so I don't know to be honest, maybe production manipulates us very very well, or maybe it's just Pierre that knew too much (?) but Pierre was very friend with Marvin though.

But during the reveal of Thomas's secret, we can hear (i don't remember if it's in the live show or the quotidienne) Sarah that says that she and Darko suspected Thomas of being a woman.

and I agree but we knew it wouldn't be a great anniversary as promised lol.

@ Tounu : i honestly don't like Jaja because he's gay or funny or fat or whatever. (about the funny part I even feel he's just acting, acting funny and acting stupid to make the others laugh). Mean person, I don't think so especially with the news I follow in the official website but i can understand though, he and Sarah went a bit far when they criticized sweet Maéva. (aww and I think the same as you about Maéva <3)

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #148 on: September 25, 2016, 08:43:20 PM »
Well, maybe mean person was a bit strong. He and Sarah are just really bitchy, especially with Maeva, who is, let's be honest, the sweetest girl who ever appeared on this show. She doesn't even care if Marvin makes out with Sarah, she'll just make him regret in the most passive way and that's what I like about her.
On the other hand I used to love Mélanie, but now that she survived 3 times the girl thinks she's better than everyone. I hate the fact that Sarah & her are allies while two weeks ago they were talking behind each other's back when Sarah was getting close to Bastien... she was the ally of the twins in the beggining of the show and now she hates them. Same with Maeva, she was friend with her after Sophia left and now she prefers Sarah. I don't get it lol

Jøsêttö

« Reply #149 on: September 26, 2016, 05:37:53 PM »
I have exactly the same opinion as you about Mélanie!  And I agree with Mélanie and Sarah being best friends forever very quick when they were hating each other very hard the other weeks kkkk.

Now I saw some videos, and I think maybe it's a honest friendship, or at least they have fun and laugh together, so I think it's a relation like "we use each other, it's a tough game, let's have fun.". But when I saw Mélanie after Sarah was depressed be like "Ohhhhh my babyyyyyy :(", it was so fake !!!

I prefer Sarah, she seems really not that hypocrite unlike Mélanie. Sarah is more onto gossips.