Author Topic: Secret Story 10 France  (Read 9800 times)

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
  • Username: Jøsêttö
Re: Secret Story 10 France
« Reply #150 on: September 26, 2016, 10:56:33 AM »
I kkkkan't.

La Voix to Fanny : "Je compte sur toi pour fermer ta bouche" mdrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

"I count on you to shut your mouth!" <3

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #151 on: September 27, 2016, 02:05:49 PM »
So to recap a little bit the nominations of this week:

There are two "clans" : "Les Sauvages" with Marvin, Bastien, Julien, Maéva, Anaïs, Manon, Thomas, Darko
"Les 4 fantastik" = Mélanie, Fanny, Sarah and Jaja

So two weeks ago, Marvin had a secret mission. He had to seduce Sarah and makes everybody thinks there is something going on between them, and he had to make Maeva a little bit jealous. He succeed, but on Thursday live, before revealing the mission to Sarah, he had to give her or Maeva an immunity card, that was actually a nomination card (she didn't know). So she was nominated. However they revealed it the next day to everybody. Then Jaja, Mélanie and Fanny had the dilemma but give 25000€ of their money to the other housemates (who all hate her) to destroy Sarah's nomination, and they accepted, so she's not nominated anymore.

Also on Thursday, Darko nominated Jaja over Manon (he had a dilemma), but he had the choice to destroy his nomination or Sarah's, he chosed his (but he can still be nominated by the housemates)

Today there was the nominations,:

ANAIS : Jaja, Thomas
FANNY : Marvin, Thomas
MAEVA : Jaja, Thomas
MANON : Thomas, Bastien
MELANIE : Thomas, Marvin
SARAH : Marvin, Thomas

THOMAS : 6
MARVIN : 3

JAJA : 2
BASTIEN : 1
JULIEN : 0
DARKO : immune

So the nominees were : THOMAS & MARVIN

However, the twins could take someone's nominations and replace it with what they want, they replaced Sarah's nomination for THOMAS & JAJA

THOMAS : 6
JAJA : 3

MARVIN : 2
BASTIEN : 1
JULIEN : 0
DARKO :immune

So the nominees are Thomas & Jaja,for now Jaja's going

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #152 on: September 27, 2016, 05:44:04 PM »
Julien thinks Jaja is one of the most hypocrite in the house and it made Jaja very angry at Julien. But then they had an explanation, but Julien still thinks he's an hypocrite, and Jaja thinks Julien is the less legitimate to say that. Jaja says he knows things about Julien and if he reveals it, Julien would be alone after Jaja's revelations. kkkkk #DesireéGH14vibe

Thomas thinks he's hated by all the girls because he's nominated every weeks, he has no idea who nominated him, Julien tried to rassure him but the truth is all the girls without an exception nominated him today! lmao.

Also the HMs think Jaja is one of the favorite to win the game, so they're sure he's gonna comeback but la chambre du haut have hopes Thomas is more popular, as unexpectedly he came back of all his nominations.

I'm pretty sure the production tells to the twins when to use their powers. It seems more obvious than ever with today's decision... Marvin would've been nominated and a big risk he would've been evicted!

Anyway with the twins's stupid decision, everyone suspects someone to have a power a la Vincent, every week nominating or changing the votes, and the twins are the prime suspects. :)

I like Thomas and Jaja, and I prefer Jaja more, but also, I prefer Thomas  to go because he doesn't bring anything anymore (had he ever?).

At least QUEEN sarah is safe and hopefully she will get an immunity next week

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #153 on: September 29, 2016, 10:02:49 AM »
yesterday evening was the evening of the nominees, they transformed as robots to be selled by the other housemates.

After each "group" selled the nominee of his choice, the nominees made a speech. Jaja let a word to Marvin, his gorilla, Mélanie, Sarah, Fannyta and Darko.

Many of the HMs chose to support Jaja over Thomas, which is surprising if we consider there are two clans. And Thomas felt betrayed and was hurt by Bastien that chose to support Jaja over him.

The host said it might be close again, between the nominees... we'll see. I hope Jaja will stay and it seems production wants him to stay too, I hope they will succeed.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #154 on: September 29, 2016, 12:39:44 PM »
Maéva was mad because she thought after Marvin's secret mission with Sarah, he would stop permanently to talk with her rival but she found out during the end of the night/the beginning of the morning, he was talking with Sarah. When she confronted Marvin, he had a very bad and aggressive reaction which made her even more mad.

Fanny found the twins's secret, so it means the end of their power and their power could be turned against them. Fanny dedicated her buzz to the host Christophe Beaugrand because he said that she sucks, when Fanny told him she never found a secret in her two participation to Secret Story in Portugal.

After the revelation of the twins secret Darko was a bit disappointed and accused them of betrayal. Since Darko is Jaja's bestfriend in the house, it's hard fo rhim to accept it, and he thinks the twins are very easy to manipulate which drives them crazy when they hear that. In the end Marvin defended them. ::) (I like Darko's and Jaja's bromance)

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
  • Username: lol972
« Reply #155 on: September 29, 2016, 03:33:45 PM »
Jaja has been evicted !
"They laugh at me because i'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same" - Kurt Cobain

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #156 on: September 30, 2016, 04:49:24 AM »
Jaja has been evicted !
:'(

All the house (well most of the house) was in tears, even the opposite group so I think Jaja really isn't the devil as some has only this argument in their mouth.

I'm pretty mad at people on Twitter, over reacting about Thomas's re-entrance in the house, I hate when people victimize someone that much, just because he changed of sex gender etc. It reminds me with Conchita Wurst, when I thought she won because of the same reason, and it pissed me off the same.

But I agree it was a bit mean to go directly to the eviction room to say bye to Jaja and not say even a word to Thomas when he re-entered, but I'm sure it wasn't wanted by the HMs, they only wanted ot say goodbye to Jaja and were in shock.

Anyway, f*ck Twitter ppl, and the ex-Contestants of secret story that are soooo bitter that they find each opportunity to throw the contestants under the bus. :D  just for that I hope there won't be a Secret Story All Stars. :P

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #157 on: September 30, 2016, 05:22:29 AM »
Personaly i find that realy sad for thomas but i can understand that everybody in the house was shocked about jaja eviction and wented to say goodbye
"They laugh at me because i'm different. I laugh at them because they're all the same" - Kurt Cobain

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #158 on: September 30, 2016, 05:35:31 AM »
Personaly i find that realy sad for thomas but i can understand that everybody in the house was shocked about jaja eviction and wented to say goodbye
I agree, I think it's sad too, he was so happy and raised his hands etc, lol it's cruel. It reminds me Guillaume from SS7 when he once came back from the SAS, he almost had no support.  ^^'

I hope  they congratulated Thomas when they entered back in the house.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #159 on: September 30, 2016, 07:02:39 AM »
my new ranking:
1.Sarah
2.Fanny

3.Julien (I like him but just to see he has for the 38th time a big secret mission pisses me off... reminds me Rémilie last year, so it directly makes me like him less, and... we still don't know who Julien is, we always see him when he is acting for a secret mission ::) )
4.Darko
5.Thomas (too cry baby... ok you lived so many things in your life, not easy things, but you are 42, it's time to wake up! even if I'm sure it's hard to live in that house with no contacts with the outside world)

6.Maéva
7.Anaïs
8.Bastien (too much manipulateur)
9.Manon (bitch)

10.Mélanie (the most fake in ten seasons)
11.Marvin (homophobic, and violent bitch)

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #160 on: September 30, 2016, 08:48:22 AM »
I can understand that they wanted to say goodbye to Jaja, but still, it was really sad for Thomas and just for that I hope he evicts them all lol
Jaja was funny, I'm happy he left because he was really an asshole in this house sometimes, but still, he was a good housemate !

Mélanie is such an actress I love her lol

my new ranking:

1. Julien
2. Bastien

3. Maéva
4. Mélanie (she's a bitch but honestly she's good at it lol)
5. Thomas
6. Anaïs
7. Fanny
8. Darko
9. Manon
10. Sarah
11. Marvin

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #161 on: September 30, 2016, 09:18:35 AM »
I can understand that they wanted to say goodbye to Jaja, but still, it was really sad for Thomas and just for that I hope he evicts them all lol
Even he, wasn't upset about it. At least in the video they put in the website. kkk.

The production is trapped at their own game. They wanted the biggest secret ever on Secret Story, and they had it, but now they have to pay and deal that a plant is going to no-run the show and evict all the contestants kkkk ;D

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #162 on: September 30, 2016, 10:31:01 AM »
Quel est votre candidat favori ? (Semaine 6)
13131 votants

Thomas 24% • 3 216 votes
    Julien 24% • 3 178 votes
    Darko 12% • 1 598 votes
    Fanny 10% • 1 290 votes
    Mélanie 9% • 1 119 votes
    Sarah 5% • 674 votes
    Anais 5% • 599 votes
    Maeva 4% • 567 votes
    Bastien 4% • 532 votes
    Marvin 2% • 223 votes
    Manon 1% • 135 votes

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #163 on: September 30, 2016, 10:43:40 AM »
In yesterday's live eviction :

Anaïs and Mélanie were invited in the room of revelations, they first watched Anaïs's videos talking in the back of Mélanie, then Mélanie's videos talking in the back of Anaïs. Then Mélanie had the choice : For 24 hours, Mélanie would not talk to Bastien, and the immunity of Manon is removed, or Anaïs would not talk to Bastien. Mélanie décided that Anaïs doesn't talk to Bastien for 24 hours... so she didn't remove Manon's immunity.

Fanny found the twins's secret, so she is the investigator of the week and won an access to the laboratory of secrets. She has now a secret code, and must share it with one of the contestant of her choice, because to activate it, they must be two (digital prints of Fanny's accomplice) ::) It must remain secret, if the other contestants know who Fanny decided to choose, Fanny and her accomplice will be nominated face to face next week, and if Fanny and her accomplice aren't found, all the other contestants will be nominated.

Fanny decided to choose Sarah. So next week, either all the others will be nominated or it will be Fanny vs. Sarah!

Bastien and Julien revealed their secret mission. And Julien had a secret mission to make the others believe he is really gay.
Anaïs: "So in the end, are you gay or are you "normal" ?"

Julien received another secret mission, a big one. He must still act as gay, and act like he is starting to fall in love at Darko. He'll be in competition with another contestant that will receive this secret mission later, he still doesn't know who. (the host confirmed it was Anaïs).

There was a game for winning a free call to someone from their family. Darko and Julien won, so they win the right to call their mothers. Manon was mad at Darko saying : "He doesn't give a fuck about his family".

Darko was hurt and after Jaja was evicted, he promised to take a revenge, for Manon's words, but also the twins's and especially Manon's decision, that he takes for responsible of Jaja's

Thomas received 74% of votes to save.
Jaja received 26% of votes to save.

Manon in the upstairs bedroom broken into tears, she feels guilty for Jaja's eviction. YOU CAN bitch. kkkk.

Offline Logan

• All Star
  • Username: UltimateBigBrotherFan
« Reply #164 on: October 02, 2016, 05:01:19 AM »
i feel sorry for Jaja....he was a good guy together with Darko

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #165 on: October 02, 2016, 10:02:40 AM »
i feel sorry for Jaja....he was a good guy together with Darko
Their bromance is the cutest Secret Story ever had.

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #166 on: October 03, 2016, 06:52:24 AM »
Marvinomophobe is isolated by production, he was violent once again against one of the cntestant, a d he made a homophobic attack.

Déjà, he was very violent towards Fanny a few hours after she told everyone she was pregnant. He thought she would quit and when she didn't, he started being bitchy and violent in his words.

Production is trying to take a decision. Eject him or not. I hope he'll be ejected.  But I so wanted a Darko vs. Marvin in the nominations... he thinks he's the most popular kkkkkkkk he's at 1% in polls.

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #167 on: October 03, 2016, 10:18:41 AM »
I want him automatically nominated against Darko please,

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #168 on: October 03, 2016, 11:46:10 AM »
MARVIN has been ejected from the house

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #169 on: October 03, 2016, 11:56:45 AM »
Honestly, good riddance. He was becoming more and more unbearable, thinking he was the king in this house and even though I wanted him to be evicted against Darko (for the story Darko cancelled his place in semi-final to be against everyone who nominated Jaja and Marvin insulted him saying that Darko would be evicted against him LOL) but honestly it's great he's out

Offline LoLo

• Runner-up
« Reply #170 on: October 03, 2016, 02:28:07 PM »
Me when I heard that Marvin was excluded

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #171 on: October 05, 2016, 02:41:15 PM »
Marvin was ejected for attacking once again Fanny.

He already had a warning a few weeks ago because he didn't understand why she stays in the house when she's pregnant. He said he would put her in the eviction room by force if he could so she joins her fiancé.

And this time, he called Fanny "a big bitch/slut", and about her baby he said "here's the son of the bitch".

Offline Charmed

• Big Brother
« Reply #172 on: October 06, 2016, 11:20:41 PM »
MAÉVA has been evicted with 40% of votes to save against Thomas.

My new ranking

1-2-3. Sarah, Fanny, Darko
4. Julien
5. Thomas
6. Anaïs

7-8. Manon, Mélanie
9. Bastien

Offline BBDR16

• All Star
« Reply #173 on: October 07, 2016, 04:18:37 AM »
MAÉVA has been evicted with 40% of votes to save against Thomas.
OMG, by the way this season is moving forward, Thomas is just staying miraculously safe EVERY DAMN TIME! These kids must be pissed as hell as the oldest one of the bunch is staying while they all leave LOL!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:) Live happy every day!!! <3

Offline tounu

• Winner
« Reply #174 on: October 08, 2016, 08:28:52 AM »
My new ranking:

1. Mélanie
2. Sarah

3. Thomas
4. Julien - too many secret missions !!!
5. Bastien

6. Anaïs
7. Fanny
8. Darko
9. Manon